THE RIGHT WINS AGAIN!

THE RIGHT WINS AGAIN!

But Tom Brady is gay. Not as gay as Aaron Rodgers but he's the second gayest player in the NFL.

Can you translate for the non-normies who didn't watch this trash?

Trump's butt buddy won the Owl

Talk about winning at life!

The patriots came back from a 25 point deficit (in the fourth quarter) and went into overtime and won.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

Ehh it kinda matters in the sense that the left has something else to cry about and will feel like they suffered another setback. Most Americans take the superbowl seriously

they always have something to cry up whether its real or fabricated issues. And they wont stop until trump puts them in line (preferably with bullets)

Aahahaha this is retards trying to understand a sport. Patriots have always been bad ever since spygate.

why the fuck would they care about a shitty handegg game

They still worship a dead kike on a stick, don't ask too much of the burgers.

Manning's still better so idgaf

WINNING

>>6718087

the right what?

Gayest player in the NFL was Troy Aikman. I saw him in a bar once sucking face with another man.

One word: KAYFABE

THEN WHY ARE LIBTARDS MELTING DOWN ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

right wing, the lefts team lost

Libtards aren't 'one'.
They are many broken factions of a broken ideology.
Therefore, not 'one'.

This. Also, almost the entire team on the patriots was white. Especially the offensive side. Eat shit leftists.

The guy has 3 kids. If he fucks with guys on the side, it doesn't matter because he didn't fall for the "gay" identity meme.

In Greco-Roman times, there wasn't even a word for being a "gay", you were seen as successful if you had a wife and kids and nobody really cared if you fw men or boys.

And they were massive faggots, just like you.

What you're not understanding is that there's no such thing as a faggot. Once sodomy became legal it began to be marketed as an identity with the rainbow logo and certain stereotypes that have nothing to do with buttsex.

LEFTYPOL BTFO

remove id

I don't even like sports

Hey Richard how is your Phalanx going

He would want us to remove ID

Nice digits but what is all this talk about IDs

gays shouldn't be allowed to breed.

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

pfft. only turkeys have right wings.

I'm not quite understanding what you mean

let me explain it to you in simpler terms

REMOVE THE FUCKING IDs

I don't quite understand you user

Turkey is full of Muslims

interdasting