ID's

ID's have just been enabled. If you have a problem with it then voice your concerns here and i will take it into consideration by filtering you

filtered

IDs are gay. Amonaloose. That is all.

Not if I filter you first dickhead.
Filtered.

filtered

fuck off retarded kid filtering people makes your tiny dick hard doesn't it. Go out and do something with your shit life.

You think filtering gives you power over us user?

Whats that? I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF THIS FILTER. I THINK YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? Filter me you fucking cock sucking, nigger knocking faggot!! I will find you faggot and shove my dick in your fucking eye sockets while i jizz on your brain!! You just got fucking jimmies rustled!

Fugg now with IDs I can't samefag about how it's stupid because everyone will know.

IDs are a scourge.

ID's are retarded

Nowadays it looks like the only qualifications for being a BO is to be worse than the last one.

filtered nerd

samefag filtered

get filtered scourge

says the guy with the badass ID

who is the new board owner

Newfag

I am badass in my dreams but using Tor to post so it gives me that ID

kill yourself after i filter you. Which is now.

I can't help that the horsefucker thread is the only place on this board where mods won't nuke everything from your ip if you post something they don't like.

you had one job! now we are officially reddit.

Nigger faggot

downboat!

filter me please

As long as IDs are thread specific and never carry over, they serve a valuable role.

and that is?

Its just dysnomia under a different name

You mean what purpose do thread-specific IDs serve?

Just for starters.

get filtered and take your shit oc with you

;- ;

pls no filteru

samefagging is a good thing
I discuss things how i want and no ID is gonna change that
Hey retard you got one thing right. Get filtered.

no u

You are the cancer faglord.

Yes you can help that. But you are an autistic faggot. Maybe if you'd stop posting pictures of little kids than your shit wouldn't get removed.

Now I have no friends to talk to

Get filtered, fag

Silencing pedos.

I've never posted pictures of little kids.

Anybody remember the shitstorm the last time ids were enabled?
No? Just me?

Yes you have.

Except I haven't.

This goes against the will of firetires.
This is blasphemy …

Seriously, what's the matter with IDs? As long as they're not persistent (like fucking tripfags) they don't go against anonymous ideals. Conversation is still purely based on the merit of your ideas and arguments. IDs only help facilitate discussion within threads, and don't allow for building a reputation to attach to your posts.

Honest question, what's the problem you guys, or anyone else, has with IDs?

Except you have.

Anyone else see that one faggot with the i.d 000000 what a tremendous prancing fruit cake.

now one knew who i was until i put on this ID

IDs are a useful tool, they enrich our website and our lives.

you know what else is a useful tool? your mouth for when i take large steaming shits in it. Open wide.

you just lost another oldfag poster. maybe 20 ppd, not much, but significant. you're an idiot and this id cuckery is counter to all that a chan should be. cya and fuck off, cunt.

But, insomnia, if we have IDs, how would we ever samefag to ruse people?
Rusing people is an integral aspect of imageboards.

You'll have to step up your game.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUST STOP FUCKING WITH Holla Forums ALREADY

EVERY GODDAMN WEEK IT'S SOME BULLSHIT: R9K, IDS…

JUST STOP IT!!!

are IDs gone yet?

no? why not?

Fair enough. I guess this is a blessing in disguise, especially with all the political shilling happening nowadays, it'd be amusing to catch a shill slip up by posting in the same IP every once in a while.
this is temporary, right? I sware if IDs become a permanent thing for this place, I'll track your IP down and shove my ass up your ass

not really. they may back down like they have before, but they'll keep re-trying it until this whole site is dead.

You're a fucking idiot, OP. I hate you.

Again, how do IDs kill the site?

they remove anonymity. each post should be judged based on its content, not on who posted it.

yes I know IDs are thread specific. doesn't negate my point.

Anonymity is already negated in that sense. Board mods/admins can view post histories for individual anons through their IPs or other means.

Having an individual ID per specific thread does no damage as far as I can tell. Each post SHOULD be based on content with zero concern for who posted it, and be judged on sole basis of how strong an idea it is and how well the poster can defend it. I agree VERY strongly with this.

But I don't see how IDs take away from that idea whatsoever, as long as they are thread specific.

this doesn't negate anonymity towards the vast majority of users. mods are less than 1% of the people here

say I see a thread that starts out kinda stupid, so I make a funpost in it. however, a few hours later serious discussion has developed in that thread and I want to participate. why should my serious posts be judged by the funpost I made earlier?

They won't, unless some fucking autist takes the time to click your ID and go back through the thread, but every time some dumbshit pulls something like that everyone just tells them to fuck off.

that's not my experience

Well, it's my experience. So I guess we're at an impasse here.

I like Id's, it makes it easier to see who's who. It doesn't remove your anonymity, it just makes it easier to have conversations with people in the same thread as you.

so why the ids? how will it improve quality (i shit on your crusade to improve Holla Forums by rules and coercion, btw.) if anons know there is only one of me when i troll them, or i know there is only one of them in a thread? the answer is it won't. there will simply be no more real trolling and precious little discussion either. not many Holla Forums users here are capable of sustained and coherent reasoning, you know.
Holla Forums is for random shit with a minimum of interference. ids are just another annoying bullshit plan by the bo to make Holla Forums good. you'll fail because Holla Forums will go on being shit forever: that's what you get from allowing the userbase freedom to enjoy themselves and that's how it should remain.

If you're just shitposting, then having an ID makes you easier to filter. But a quality troll won't be filtered by most posters because he's pissing people off so bad. There are so many shitty, obvious trolls on boards with IDs that do fine because most people are too fucking retarded to just filter and ignore.

all you. now empty your pockets into the tray, please.

for u bby

FUCK YOUR IDs NIGGER GET THEM DISABLED NOW

Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid Touch me, like you're sulphuric acid please?

My problem is that I want to be judged on the content of all my previous posts, not just this one; so, by filtering me you not only deprive me of the full judgement I so obviously crave, but you make it more difficult for all of us to live in the past.

remove id

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

actually i just like the meme of remove id's like that serbian "war criminal" who bagged some muslims