Terrorist Attack in Nice, France 7 : Convoy Edition

At least 80 people have been killed and dozens injured after a truck careered along the waterfront in the French city of Nice, ploughing into hundreds of people.
French President Francois Hollande has said several children were among the dead after what he described as a monstrous "terrorist" act.
Eyewitnesses say the driver picked up speed to slam the lorry into revellers gathered along the city's famous waterside Promenade des Anglais for a Bastille Day fireworks display.
The driver of the truck that killed at least 80 people in Nice on Thursday evening was a 31-year-old resident born in Tunisia, according to French newspaper Nice Matin.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/nice-terror-attack-driver-who-killed-84-on-french-riviera-was-cr/
archive.is/9gYnp
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mohamed-lahouaiej-bouhlel-nice-attack-latest-identity-suspect-lorry-france-killer-terrorist-a7138196.html
twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/753845146479763458
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753873296303751168
archive.is/lEqH6
youtube.com/watch?v=3RQiK53Rpb4
rt.com/news/351246-nice-airport-evacuated-troops/
metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/we-are-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-warns-french-intelligence-chief-6002362/
archive.is/H1j1z
archive.is/aw2jl
archive.is/h4N2I
archive.is/DZO8j
archive.is/hKL0p
archive.is/sjRUY
facebook.com/islam.gelhaev/posts/1045239782218749?pnref=story
archive.is/kLG96
archive.is/DEjG7
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L0E8118Oy0AJ:https://www.facebook.com/islam.gelhaev/posts/1045239782218749 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au
armurerie-auxerre.com/le-tir-sportif/armes-de-tir/carabine-semi-auto-sero-lynx-gm6-calibre-50-bmg.html
archive.is/KZMCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(August_1996)
youtube.com/watch?v=LT4luvNZR_k
youtube.com/watch?v=vQJNnkXSzws
youtube.com/watch?v=T23GRLyoHJI
hangouts.google.com/call/vl3m4ajo3vcqtifcluufdqmp4ue
tweetsave.com/goldenkrant/status/753982207971188736
twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/753985254596177921
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
occidentaldissent.com/2010/08/26/spanish-history-lesson-when-jews-took-the-arab-muslim-side-against-white-europeans/
breivikreport.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Dijon_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nantes_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=rYhSga6lMoI
iqdb.org/
filedropper.com/inspiremagazine2
archive.is/ftR0w
archive.is/9dTWm
archive.is/T1bDW
my.mixtape.moe/buabhz.pdf
archive.is/TXkTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for requesting a webm of the attack

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/nice-terror-attack-driver-who-killed-84-on-french-riviera-was-cr/
Lorry driver who killed 84 in Bastille Day rampage named as convicted criminal born in Tunisia

3rd for first is gay

Important question:

what was the year model of the truck?

If truck is not of the current year, then confirmed bigot truck.

u wot m8?

REMOVE KEBAB

The first post in any thread is gay as a rule, no matter what it's contents.

previous thread: archive.is/9gYnp
/r/equesting high-res pics of terrorist attack

thanks user.

Guys I think we just need more immigrants

12th
:^)

Why wasn't this foreign criminal deported?

Checked!

Who can name something positive about the mudshits in our homelands?

he has advocated for remigration. a bloodbath will serve no one whatsover. france isn't south africa. calm down with the hollywood fantasies.

he is completely overshadowing nationalist organisations. let's be clear: only the army would be strong enough to wage a civil war. you are a weak faggot in a tiny nationalist organisation with virtually no power other than your indignation. how many men do you have, what kind of weapons do they have? you have nothing. if shit hits the fan tomorrow, you'll be powerless. stop starting shit you can't stop. you are not a super hero and this is not hollywood.

Soral is the equivalent of alt-right in France. Fuck him.

left and right have stopped being relevant 15 years ago, faggot.

Because he's "French".

"remigration" != integration of violent foreign elements

Go back licking muslims feet soral fag, you are no better than those alt-right cuck.

Officially, the collective Michigan militias have 'several hundred' fighting men and women.

Unofficially, most of law enforcement and personnel in the ANG base would align themselves in the case of an event that made necessary the activation of the militia (feds declaring martial law, widescale terrorist attack, etc)

Which militia are you part of?

Soral and his pet nigger, so progressive and tolerant.

Reminder to all French to arm themselves.

Rappel à tous les Français de s'armer.

LIBERTÉ, ÉGALITÉ, FRATERNITÉ OU LA MORT

Well there you go, you have it already.

What the fuck is this leftist garbage, user?

There's nothing inherently wrong with wanting freedom or brotherhood, just the egalite part is sort of off.

LIBERTÉ, ÉGALITÉ, FRATERNITÉ ET LA MORT

FTFY

VIVE LA FRANCE, MORT A LA RÉPUBLIQUE

That's funny because that's pretty much saying you want to die either way.

It's about equality of the French people, as in no royalty and shit. Liberty and brotherhood with your own people are not bad things in any way either.

It matters not where really the equality is supposed to be, no person is equal to another.
Greatest mistake in history imo

Equality of rights. Between French people only.

Which is why France is so fucked, and why immigration is so important there. Having a nice country of freedom with good principles only works if you don't let just anyone who knocks in.

That meme was created by masonic revolutionaries, newfags.
>The first to have made this motto was Maximilien Robespierre in his speech "On the organization of the National Guard" (French: Discours sur l'organisation des gardes nationales) on 5 December 1790, article XVI, and disseminated widely throughout France by the popular Societies.

also
The emphasis on Fraternité during the French Revolution led Olympe de Gouges, a female journalist, to write the Declaration of the Rights of Woman and the Female Citizen[8][page needed] as a response.

There is no equality, get over it. People aren't equal, that's how genetics work.
Do you even Joseph de Maistre?

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Experts are losing credibility with normalfags more and more every day. Lots of regular people see that these venal globalists are out of touch and do not have our best interests in mind.

HAHA, NOPE.
In May of 1791 Robespierre argued passionately in the National Assembly against the Colonial Committee, dominated by slaveholders in the Caribbean.[56] The colonial lobby declared that political rights for blacks would cause France to lose her colonies. Robespierre responded, "We should not compromise the interests humanity holds most dear, the sacred rights of a significant number of our fellow citizens," later shouting, "Death to the colonies!"[56] Robespierre was furious that the assembly gave "constitutional sanction to slavery in the colonies," and argued for equal political rights regardless of skin color.[54] Robespierre did not argue for slavery's immediate abolition. Nevertheless, pro-slavery advocates in France regarded Robespierre as a "bloodthirsty innovator" and as a traitor plotting to give French colonies to England.[56] Only months later, hundreds of thousands of slaves in St Domingue led a revolution against slavery and colonial rule.[56]

It's getting to a point where it's undeniably deliberate.

Forgot to add: I got an angry e-mail from an Economist- and Bloomberg-reading finance normie former colleague. He's done with these sand niggers. He's now a Trump voter. He finally hit his breaking point.

This.

We can't show fear, we need more immigrants.

That's why it only relates to society, and nothing else, such as private entrepreneurship and association.

It defines the bounds of private life.

VIVE LA FRANCE, MORT A LA EU

Nice attack: Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel identified as French-Tunisian man behind lorry massacre

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mohamed-lahouaiej-bouhlel-nice-attack-latest-identity-suspect-lorry-france-killer-terrorist-a7138196.html

All White countries and only White countries """need""" to have open borders, special rights and privileges for nonwhites and forced integration.

It's genocide.

I know faggot, nobody asked you to share your knowledge, we're not gonna jerk you off for it.
In any case it's not even about genetics, you are not me therefore different, it's as simple as that.

But how will they do that if integration and assimilation is racist?

Does anyone have that cartoon about a liberal reacting to a terrorist attack by shouting "oh no people are posting racist things on twitter"?

Unequal people can't have the same rights and laws. That's why egalitarian cuck states are such a mess.

+ moar of Maximilien "Abolish Whitey" Robespierre

I don't see frogs revolting in the streets. I see no race war.

Are you cucks even aware of the implications? WW3 is coming within the next 4 years and you'll get nuked to ashes if you don't break free.

He has NOT advocated for remigration. He has advocated for VOLUNTARY REMIGRATION and always takes Black Panther France head Kemi Seba as an example.

That's not the same thing at all.

A bloodbath wouldn't even happen in the first place because immigrants would fuck off instantly.

Immigrants are in Europe to live the most comfortable life as possible with the least effort as possible, not to fight native europeans tooth and nail.

Watch Boris le Lay's videos, he explains better than I ever could why Soral is a shill and all that stuff.

preaching to the choir isn't going to help. If all you are prepared to do is shout online than at least do it on twitter and get #DefendWesternCivilization trending

When will people realize that the problem is racial?

I don't see kazakhs or turkmens doing shit like this and they are muslims.

It's always semites. Always.

Better than in God we trust, that's what.

IT'S LIKE THEY'VE GATHERED UP THE CITY
SOLD IT TO THE DEVIL, AND NOW
IT'S GONE TO HELL AND THEY WONDER HOW

here, post that on french forums for any liberal you know, kek gave me the idea when I woke up

(papillotte is a french chocolate stuff in shiny paper given to kids and friends around x-mas)

I hurt myself a little bit doing that image

Everyone has until November to act on it before events are locked in. Unfortunately I'm not confident Trump is enough to stop it either, but he'll be able to postpone it long enough for a solution to emerge.

IF YOU DESTROY THE WORKING PARTS WHAT YOU'LL GET IS A BROKEN MACHINE
==A BEACON OF LIGHT FROM A BURNING SCREEN=

Where did this guy fill up before the squashfest?

Literally fueling hatred…

(((CNN)))

twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/753845146479763458

Préférez du matériel européen en Europe (CZ, Baïkal…) en cas de besoin de réparations.

Putain de merde user, égalité ?? Sérieusement ?? T'es complètement con ou quoi ?

wew lad

Just heard that there is a petition requesting for the terrorist attack to be repeated since the French people are butthurt about the results.

Full spectrum psychological warfare.

kek, took me a second

AROUND TRUCKS
RUN LIKE FUCK

If it was self-driving truck, you could say Google Skynet is taking baby steps towards its destiny. But then it would have crashed itself into a Mosque during prayers instead.

A lot of the cucks in the NY Times comment section try to blame religion in general for these attacks.

They just can't bring themselves to call out their pet mud people.

Daily reminder that French/pol/ hates Soral. He is just a massive cuck who sucks muds cocks.

Robespierre was a traitor.

Preaching is litterally all I can do for you, I do not live in Europe and I am not white. My country is so obsucre it isn't even a nuclear target. Moral support is all I can give you.

FUCKING TRUCKS

BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES

The french revolutionaries were the original urban hipster faglords. Hanging out in coffee houses and salons. Reading snarklords like Voltaire. Participating in too cool politics that wrecks their future.

The khmer rouge were right in emptying the cities and killing everyone with glasses.

Holy fuck that can't be real

Why are AMERICANS more angry about the 80 dead French people than THE FUCKING FRENCH

do you even understand the expression preaching to the choir u stupid cunt

Is there any proof there even was a driver other than the conveniently placed ID?

Stop trying to the autobots, faggot.

A muslim woman cries for the brave warrior who gave his life in the name of allah to kill the infidel.

Meme it

y/n ?

The fuck, he already said that after the precedent terror attack, I hate this dirty kike so much.

ayy new high score

Remove Kebab

Truck driver's widow crying for her husband's sacrifice.

blame

Stop trying to blame the autobots, faggot.

Absolutely none.

In fact you can the pods under the truck in the video. Obviously the truck was remote controlled, and they found the passport in the wreckage of the bodies nearby.

There was also a dead human nearby that fell, but wasn't even connected to the pod drone truck.

I'm a little upset that Breivik's high score was beaten.

I think one of us will take back the high score again in the coming years though.

This.

It was workplace violence, wake up sheeple.

It's real.
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753873296303751168

Enlightenment nonzense that led France down this path. Vive le Roi.

>twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753873296303751168
archive.is/lEqH6

Jesus Christ this whole thing just makes me angry, Trump can't come soon enough.

Ill-vote-for-you-onii-sama.jpeg I cant find it…

Not a high score for Muslims. They killed 100+ at the Bataclan.

Well, let's not forget something else.

I heard that the truck was second generation Decepticon whose builders originally emigrated from Cybertron.

Good back to the reality after the euro

It's the CURRENT YEAR YOU BIGOT

DECEPTICONS WELCOME

can i get a youtube for this?

Rumours of Nice airport being evacuated.

Is it happening again?

Any sources yet?

Wouldn't surprise me something else happens. Lately some of their attacks are two-fold.

He dindu nuffin, he was a good truck, he was getting his life back on the road, he went to the mechanic everyday.
#Trucklivesmatter

Don't see why you would want youtube over mp4, but here ya go youtube.com/watch?v=3RQiK53Rpb4

It's just an unattended bag, classic security procedure in french airports.

rt.com/news/351246-nice-airport-evacuated-troops/

Briefly announced on Fox News a few minutes ago but nothing firm yet.

#NotAllDecepticons

False alarm

Just more workplace violence, user

THIS IS THE BRICE OF DIBERSITYYYYYYYYYYYY :DDDDDDDDD

Kill all ten million of the fuckers in France, then glass that fucking cube in Mecca.

Manuel Valls is a Spanish Catalan and married to a jewess on top of that.

I just hope Trump gets a boost out of this.

Can they even buy guns over there? because here in the UK you need a licence to own a fucking spoon.

I love that he said that. At least he's acknowledging that muslim population in your country equals terror attacks. That is a redpill suppository if I've ever seen one.

Written a few days before the truckening.

metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/we-are-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-warns-french-intelligence-chief-6002362/

They say "right-wing" like it's a dirty word.

At this point people in "gun free" European countries need to resort to other means to get one before they're killed.

Just deal with it, plebs

(checked)
The best part of this article:
>Mr Calvar, chief of the Directorate General of Internal Security, said fragile relations within France could prompt a right-wing backlash.
>‘Even one or two attacks and it will happen. It therefore behooves us to anticipate and block all these groups.’
1 or 2 false flags and they will be ready to ban even remotely nationalist parties

So-called "right wing."

French intelligence, other security services, and progressives must learn to live with the right wing backlashes.

A Daily Reminder that the Left is setting up Muslims to be massacred.

gettin a gun in europe isnt that hard. sure you have countries like sweden where is really hard but in austria you buy a shotgun, only demand is that your 18 and have a ID.
its stupid of you burgers to assume just its hard to get guns in country x in Europe, its hard in all.

france however i dont know. some user said awhile ago that gettin bolt action is easy but shotgun was hard. or maybe it was the other way around, no clue.

oh shit, i read your post wrong mate. i realize now you know that some countries has it easy when it comes to guns but in the more harder ones people need to find other ways.. sorry man, im really bad at reading

Just say fucking Jews.

Blackpowder guns, including revolvers are a free for all up for grabs unregulated stuff.

He should be hung for treason.

k
Also I heard about that on The Right Stuff.

thank you

so i can link others

This.
The vast majority of EU countries allow private firearm ownership. Some are just more anal retentive about paperwork and waiting / proving periods than the others.

t. yurokek who owns several gats and carries all day erryday

pepperbox guns for all

He will be. The competence of these people to stop a high level coup is the same as their competence to flood Europe with enough fighting age Syrian males to commit terror attacks weekly and change the demographics forever.

Checked your trips

Keep in mind that he's a convert.

A lot of Indians on twitter shitposting about the Truck lel, seems they know the media tricks well, along with shitting up a storm on the street.

Can anyone spot the driver?

10/10 mag dumping

Tesla auto-jihad-pilot

Redundant.

Or they could just remove kebab

This event would sadden any Indian, streets are for shitting not trucks.

Well at least they aren't cucked like us about Islam, street shitters have more self respect than Europeans. Makes me fucking sick

So this is a warning to France not to contemplate a Frexit.

Welp, hope those boys from Texas and Arizona are shown some hospitality by the Buckeyes next week heh.

lel wrong thread

New thread without archive, fucking jew.

My whole body turned cold and I can't find sufficient words. Sacrifice your safety, your country, your sons and fathers and sisters, sacrifice your freedom, your community, not to mention most of your income in taxes if you even still have a job. They've taken everything from Frenchies. Comply and get in line. And they have. Seventy people murdered in the street and they accept that price for their precious "diversity" and mud pets.

You deserve it.

This is a truck thread, not a train thread.

It's good that they say shit like that though.

The Cheese-Kafur learnt not to truck with Islam

BAN ALL ASSAULT TRAINS

THESE FUCKING TRUCKS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND user
Somebody do fucking something already!

MORE VIDEOS OF THE SHOOTING

Autobots rollout
ISIS: Peaceful religion in disguise, killing infidels with kindness

I'm not trying to derail, but can you imagine when self-driving trucks start hitting the road and we get terrible accidents like this?

Thread theme?

lel that dumbshit civvie at the end

Pretty sure reading this thread that POL has a mudslime infestation problem.

Entire 2nd video here.

the gov would make an investigation about it just like they do now with the tesla car accidents

also make a thread on >>>Holla Forums about it and keep the discussion there

We have a shill of every stripe problem

HIV

lmao

In case you don't see it the police are arresting some peoples on this video

That board is for browsers and linux distributions

WITNESSES HAVE TOLD THERE WAS 3 MEN IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK WITH WEAPONS AND GRENADES

It might be them getting arrested in the video.

That's what makes me feel like vigilantes are going to pop up and shoot muslims and the whole population is just going to sit back and let it happen.

Looks like there wasn't just one. More in the back of the truck?
Google truck in the end, no drivers.

That can go both ways. The French could become the terrorists and then the Muslims would have to learn to live with it again.

kek

Normies are red-pilled.

Eat shit stormcucks, you arent special.

I identify as a Sturmtiger, shitlord

I can't stop reading this as "nice"

ADD THIS TO NEXT OP

Thread #1: archive.is/H1j1z
Thread #2: archive.is/aw2jl
Thread #3: archive.is/h4N2I
Thread #4: archive.is/DZO8j
Thread #5: archive.is/hKL0p
Thread #6: archive.is/sjRUY

t. friendly neighborhood archivist

WEW
E
W

I have no face.

>>>/reddit/
Islam is just one of the symptoms, the real problem is that France and other White countries are occupied by anti-White genocidal faggots. They are suppressing White racialism by controlling media, education and academy.

Does anybody have Holland's latest remarks?

This is the fucking problem, one of the reasons nobody is doing shit because people know that they will be chased all over europe and put into jail for 30 years while sandniggers get away with anything because the gov allows it. You would need to make a big, well hidden guerilla network just like in WW2 because europe is literally under fucking occupation. Good luck organizing when normalfags can't even tell they got invaded.

I think you mean…

Honhonhon,

Le islamistes are our friends! Honhon, this is the new normal, mon ami.

IT'S 2016 HONHONHON DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

If you stop importing muslims, the muslims win.

Yeah, der ewige juden.

Right.
Reddit just sperging for a chance to slam religion.
Most of Holla Forums also fail to grasp the nature of the problem.

www.counter-currents.com/2015/01/the-muslim-problem/

I don't know :^)

But you you get 30 years for just watching it happen and doing nothing to stop muslims from getting shot?

It is okay user Kurds will defeat ISIS with the French support, if they can just stop trafficking drugs and even more ISIS. But hey that's their culture, we don't want to be racists now do we?

also it's right in the immediate aftermath so the signalling is a little inverted

by next week it will be right back to aggressively apologizing for them at every turn

People who sperg out at the difference between attack Islam as an ideology instead of the semitic race miss the fundamental connection. Islam appeals to these violent semites and arose from them precisely because of their violent genetic predisposition, so an attack on Islam is an attack on semites by proxy. I get the point you're trying to make though.

That is some serious propaganda

Video?

That was expected. Liberal fucks always use the passive when muslims and black terrorists murder people.

It clearly wasn't the muslim, it was the truck and the guns.

As usual, 10,000 cameraphones in the vicinity but all we get are the same two or three staged photos.

Killer dead, check.
ID found at the scene, check.
Incident used to justify more war, check.

Does anyone still believe this shit?

You false flag kikes don't even think your shit through

>>>/suicide/

Came across this. For non-frog speakers, tuer means to kill/murder. Supposedly this is our guy.

Go back to reddit you disgusting piece of shit.

Don't forget the pods under the truck, and the guy that fell and dead without getting hit by the remote controlled truck.

hope someone archived that with the 14 likes

motherfuckers are stretching it show "terrurrr dun discirmate" and you are taking it above and beyond that.

Yeah, because the first thing on people's minds when they are about to get run over is 'I better record this!'

all they are doing is just virtue signaling, why are you pulling shit out of your ass?

WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS?

Yeah, it's the Jews.

It's called fight or flight.

France must learn to die with terrorism.

Hey, that third image. Walter Lippmann. As in the "Public Opinion" book guy? I thought he died long ago. Does this guy share a name?

Don't you know, user? Everything, literally everything, is a part of some grand Jewish conspiracy that is 100% effective 100% of the time. Even what any individual thinks or feels at any given time is a part of this plan, including the want to fight back! So don't fight back, go-I mean guy. You'll only advance the Jewish plot!

Remember the NPC thread?

Just like grand theft auto.

not sure if this has been posted yet

facebook.com/islam.gelhaev/posts/1045239782218749?pnref=story

ISIS did nothing wrong.

archive.is/kLG96

Check The Official Video of the shooting, plenty of people wandering around in the background.

Arm yourselves with a .22?
Seems about France's speed…

I don't know why but I laughed at this.

What is the problem again?

Calling out Islam, who gives a shit! Politicians have been doing that since 1999 in my liberal infested country. One even got murdered over it.

Calling out the JEW is what is important!
Calling out the jew is what is considered redpilled. Normies can't do this because they merely repeat what the mass media does. Denouncing Islam has been mainstream since 9/11.

See this post to understand to identify the cancer that has burrowed itself within our society. This is the cancer that must ultimately be removed.

If jews were not here these mudslime apes would not have been able to walk into our countries.

Until the normies get over their brainwashing from childs age we have a long way to go.

One ISIS child with glock > 666 french soldiers with rifles

What the fuck? Nobody mentioned any of this shit. (((They))) just said some guy in a truck accidentally 80 people by running into them.

Nice try Ahmed but everyone know sandniggers are worth shit at fighting, even frogs can take them out if you give them guns.

The real problems is the Jews.

There was report of shooting since the beginning of the happening user.

b-but user, 1 in 10 frogs are sandniggers…

Holy Crusade when?

Because (((government))) giving them papers and the right to stay make them french right ?

woman bent in half in this video just fyi

We had a half-arsed Bush lead Burgersade and still paying for it. Get your own house in order first, everytime you stuck your nose into someone elses business you fucked it up worse for everyone.

kek, you'd think the french would have learned after what happened in Haiti.

aaaannnnndddddd…. it's gone already

1:22
What the fuck is that sound design shit? The news transition graphic sounds?

archived the page: archive.is/DEjG7

forgot to click on video to archive that too

WHOOPS

JIDF, please go

What was it that got SHUT DOWN?

What does it say

Google cache still has the video: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L0E8118Oy0AJ:https://www.facebook.com/islam.gelhaev/posts/1045239782218749 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

Anyone got the tech skills to get the webm from the google cache?

10 children dead because these fags just have to be "progressive" its one thing when a bunch of adult degenerates get killed in some faggy night club but this is rage inducing.

Of course the truck is racist. It's white. I'm surprised police shot it to be honest.

It was workplace violence.

The truck attacked other vehicles.

Can someone post a mirror?

Bad choice of pic.

C class include most rifling shotguns but also sniper rifles, Verney-Carron makes special shotguns with non-dispersing rifling making it a must have (a sako TRG 42 with collapsible stock in .338 Lapua Mag is C class).

B class is semi-auto and specials (up to 14.5mm) but you need an authorization to buy before hand (which is typically not a problem for pistols, non rifled shotguns, non-modern carbine like an SKS, but for AR-15 and anti material rifle you might get a no).

Not really, everyone here knows that Isis was created by the CIA and Mossad. Good look breaking that one to the normies.

That's exactly what this post addresses. In France, you only need a clean record, and being registered at a shooting range, as a hunter, or clay pigeon/skeet shooting club to buy all sorts of non-automatic rifles in all calibers, and some more paperwork for handguns and autos. Carrying is prohibited, and using then for home defense is acceptable if invaders are armed.

France has acceptable gun laws. Best part is normies think it's near impossible to get a gun, and that assault weapons are a strict no-no, but no one ever tells them they're wrong and they never give any shit to gun nuts whose existence they ignore.

So yeah, every French in this thread should go find a range right fucking now. It's a great weekend to go shooting and apply for your license, and you'll be able to buy your first guns early September.

Ban assault trucks

#notallmuslims

etc etc the Kali Yuga is beyond my ability to comprehend. Every single frenchman should have woken up by now and screaming bloody murder to their government to remove muslims awhile going out in gangs and terrorize them back. No more cuckery, you're under ATTACK YOU FAGGOTS

IIRC it has a cap on the ammunition you can purchase per year.

Meanwhile London has become Little Pakistan.

and now they are changing their tune, just a few months ago they would ask for you to be lynched for asking that the mudshits be integrated

thanks

Yup, 500 per weapon and 1000 total, or something along those lines. Enough for defense though, especially in France which is mostly nogunz.

Not enough for training, unless that ammunition is tracked separately.

As god as my witness he's broken in half!

It's a very stupid period to apply. Shooting license works by school seasons starting in September.

2015 - 2016 Season ends in 15 days.

So unless you want to pay twice, you have to wait a bit.

Criticising Obangomus Prime is rayciss!

In the U.S. an anti-material rifle is simply considered a common bolt action or semi-auto, you don't need any special licensing for it. I could buy one from a gun shop with only a 5 minute background check, here in PA.

You DO, of course, need a fuckton of money…

What language is that?

Why is nobody else talking about how the attack in Nice was workplace violence?

Yeah but my point is it's legal in France. It's an administrative hassle but you CAN buy stuff like that

armurerie-auxerre.com/le-tir-sportif/armes-de-tir/carabine-semi-auto-sero-lynx-gm6-calibre-50-bmg.html

In UK you need your ID to buy spoons.

France is complicated but not the worse…

And the people inviting in this horde never have to interact with them.

Russian.

Same here user. Still getting my last little grins and chuckles out as I type tbqh. It was obvious a joke and/or complete shitpost was in the works too halfway through reading the post, but still… "bigot truck" fuckin killed me for some reason, haha. No real idea why tho, tbqh fam. :^]

But one thing I do know, user, is that "bigot truck" sure rolls off the tongue quite nicely, and I am also quite fond of said word-combo for some reason, so I will absolutely be incorporating the saying in to my daily language from here on out, in one form or another, not real sure how yet tho, and I have no real thoughts or further plans atm, other than what I have just stated… But what type of bigot truck uses plans and rational thought processes anyway? Not me. Not this bigot truck. That's for fuckin sure. Best believe that, my niggas.

Anyways:

Fuck you guys. Bigot truck or bust.

Sounds like Albanian

No wait, dude is Polish.

That's only how much you can own and store at home at a given moment indeed, you are free to shoot and replenish as much as you want a year.

Nah you can do it right now, not all ranges are that strict with dates, especially in summer when a lot of people are tempted to try it. At worst you can spend a couple hours shooting for like 30€ and fill the paperwork right now so it's all ready for September. Depends on the range, which is why it's always a good idea to call beforehand.

I am Polish, that's definitely not it. And not Russian, Russian is melodic and devoid of many sounds they make. I've been around shiptars only a few times, but it sounds pretty similar. Maybe it's Bosniaks, I'm not sure

A while back I posted a story about how in the Marines we called the mk32 grenade launcher a "decepticon killer", because "apparently Muslims have transformers now". I should have memed more responsibly…

Wait a second, are you trying to fool me?

for the 1st time you register at a range, there will be a 6 weeks delay before you get the clean record from the club admin and can buy your funz, you just have to show up a few times and abstain from being a moron
so it's the right time, your license will start in september

kek
Because I'm a poorfag, with no money to invest in our booming Wall Street markets, and must depend on our rotting Main Street market for income, I cannot afford to vacation on the French Riviera.
That's why I'm alive, and they're dead.

The Transformers cartoon was redpilled as fuck, mang.

Probably not a bad sign tbh ehh.

Holla Forums represents enough of a threat to their agendas that the likes of Soros and Clinton send in their drones. Take pride in that…but also don't take any bullshit.

There were Polish and Russian replies to the video. Unless they scrubbed him really hard from both Facebook and Google caches, there is another Polish one.

Black Sea mang, it is pretty messed up especially n Caucasia and Balkans are, well Balkans.

COME
ON
IT'S
THE
CURRENT
YEAR

How can the media try to cover that it was Muslims, paint it as an accident… They're sobfuxking evil, I don't belive they are just retarded. They're pure fucking evil

ERRY TIME

archive.is/KZMCs

Is that supposed to be polish name ? We don't even use v, but w. And it doesn't sound polish at all, sounds awkward really.

He is 100% shitskin from Grozny, he or his parents(depends on his age) were beheading Russians during the war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(August_1996)

well they're not going to say ppl are made over the global war on the 3rd world for resource theft,are they?

youtube.com/watch?v=LT4luvNZR_k

Since the Bataclan attacks CNN has been pushing this consistently as:

The New Normal™

Take notice of this new catchphrase.

They are jews.

Nobody that I know of is trying to say it was an "accident."
They are glossing over that it was a Muslim jihad attack, but it was too clearly purposeful to say it was nay kind of accident, not to mention the shootout with the police afterward.

That's, of course, if they were taking part in that war.
pic unrelated

This.

we are all human shields for resource theft

Grozny is the capital of Chechnya, found your answer. And it explains similarity to Albanian. Kazakh and Chechen languages share similar Turkish influence. In fact Chechens forgot how to write their own language and are still experimenting with both Cyrillic and Turkish variant of Latin alphabet

Only reason there was a person in the truck was because everyone expected one in the wreckage

It's either a German or Nordic language spoken by Muslim, pretty sure.

Well FB search hits return "pl-pl" and he probably resides in Poland.
Funnier, a Chechen who bitches about islamphobia happening to be on the scene and getting his FB account scrubbed instead of the video getting 18+ or deleted.

If I pull that trigger, will you die?

Chechens are now illegally migrating to Poland and further west through unguarded Ukrainian border. All because our cuck government opened the borders for poor Ukrainian war refugees

I know certain (((people))) are doing their utmost to make this so, but it'll take them a decade or so to make France into a third world ghetto like Syria or Sweden.

What's the point of attacking Syria and Iraq if you're just going to import millions of "refugees" to destroy your country from the inside?

$

MSM is calling this a terrorist attack but they also say he is not linked to any specific organization. The latter would imply that it is not a terrorist attack because terrorism is political.

If it is true that the man is not linked to any terrorist organization then we are seeing newspeak in the making. Just like they did with the word racism the definition of terrorism will become blurred. Before you know it school shootings will be called terrorist attacks and people will no longer see the difference between organized jihad (political) and a crazy person going on a rampage (not political).

What's the point indeed…

Nice dubs but wrong answer

cognitive dissonance

I blame the consequences on the ppl that were against the war in the first place

It's almost awe-inspiring seeing the new reality being decided and shaped right before us.

Greater Israel. Then want to destroy Syria so later that land can be 'pacified' by idf.

No collages of filthy muslim animals rejoicing about this most recent mass murder?

The thousands #notallmuslims seems to convienently ignore?

Stephen King was right

Dude was driving a fucking truck, of course he had an ID with him.
Would be a shitty fucking attack if he was pulled over by the cops on the way there and had to go to the fucking station because he left his license and registration home, now wouldn't it?

Joke is on you faggot, I identify as a high level racist Stormlord.

That's a lot of specific organizations then, considering the majority of Muslims want Shariah Law.

That's the thing: the msm is saying that he was not motivated by islam. Now assuming this is true (and I admit it's unlikely that it is true) then it was not terrorism it was a mass murder.

What does my Liege command today?
F*cking love

Check back to that thread. Someone on twitter was just talking about reddit removing high-voted anti-narrative and problematic posts about Nice.

He was shouting allahu akbar m8

Please tell me he didn't actually say that.

Don't think too hard about that one, goy.

Holy shit.

better song

Hey man that's the point

DO IT BEN
Seriously, he is getting better and better with each happening.

Also, here is good OC related to the happening:
I hope some brave French anons will use it.

oh my fuck

I didn't read that initially on the msm sites, but now I found a few sources confirming it. msm confirmed for trying covering up jihad once again.

MSM is fucking retarded. French investigation just started, but they know better….

Yep. Another minister said that Islamic acts such as FGM and honour killing were barbaric, and Trudeau had conniption, and furiously contended that none of those thing were barbaric, and that calling them such was rayciss.

You know, I think Mudslimes secretly have a massive clothing fetish, which is why they force women to wear niqaabs and burkas.

The memes are getting to him

One of us

Thread theme

ACTIVATE IT

Those dubs command it, Ben.

Ben is about to go full kebab removal.

Anyone have video documentation of the event? Like, the truck when it was doing its snowplow impression.

To be fair it could also have been Mohammed

French (((elites)))

And they say meme magic is fake.

topkek

we made ben one of us

Sometimes the red enema is the only way.

its a arab guy speaking

funny how hes nonchalantly filming and enjoying himself while other people try desperately to do something helpful

Sure, right here :^)

Ironically, the more video he takes, the more help he does to our side. French kikes are trying to censure all videos and photos from the event. Big picture user, always keep it in mind.

Or Muhammed. There's a lot of variety there.

diabolical mason-bullshit:

Liberty from sacred oaths and beliefs
Egality of unequals
Fraternity of all, destroying all bonds of blood or faith

Pffft. Until his next comic is a recreation of his first IRL mosque massacre with him painting the walls in blood swastikas, I guess he's just another cuck!

Nice Truck when?

#NiceAttack Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=vQJNnkXSzws

Allahu ackbar one-nine this here's the Cheese Camel. You gotta copy on me, Big Goat, c'mon? Ah yeah 9-11 Big Goat, fer shure, fer shure. By Allah, it's clean clear to Nice c'mon. Yeah, that's a big 9-11 there, Big Goat, yeah, we definitely got the front mosque, good buddy. Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a jihad.

Was the dark of the sky on the 15th of July in an Isuzu pullin' bombs Cab-over Jih't with a quran on and a fatwa haulin bombs.
We is headin for a frog on Honhon bout a mile outta Progressive town
I says "Big Goat, this here's the Cheese Camel. And I'm about to put the hammer down."

Cause we got a big ol jihad
killin through the night.
Yeah, we got a big old jihad,
ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on and join our jihad
ain't nothin gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin jihad
cross the in-fi-dels

It's Russian, He's saying "Look, Bodies scattered, bodies lying around ?giggles?"

It's happening.

its a muslim
he's saying some arabic allah stuff
maybe muslim from ruissia
chechen or something

Did you notice how the other mudshit had his hands in his pockets very casual?

The path behind this man shall burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=T23GRLyoHJI

no but they both seem to be enjoying themselves

QUICK SOMEONE FIND THE ORIGINAL

hangouts.google.com/call/vl3m4ajo3vcqtifcluufdqmp4ue

Indeed, fucking scum.

YOU GODDAMN IDIOTS

THEY'RE NOT IN SYRIA AND IRAQ THEY'RE INSIDE OF THE FRENCH BORDERS ALREADY

Based Ben Strikes Again!

All it is is a kike operating the scythe.

Same

I think this is the original, almost everything is nice for me.

Not helping your case, Moishe. It's the most common name because it happens to be the name of 75% of a certain people, and doesn't appear outside of them.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel has a wife and three children.

If there are any Frenchies here, you might put two and two together.

if sandniggers could think farther than that pedophile and killing indifels, they might have some variety in their naming.

It's great how now you can't tell half the time which new Benny G drawing is the original and which is the kosher altered version. It's as if the JIDF has given up trying to soften Ben's art.

You mean start a kickstarter for them, right?

:^)^)^)^)^)))^)^)))))))

Was Hitler afraid of going to jail?

better having a pet nigger than suckign israeli dick all day.

even Trump suck israeli dick every morning
wow .. so edgy,
be trump,
take any problem:
call it mexicain.

Hitler didn't get 30 years.

What even is this post?

Still there, but 290 points lower. Because downvoting makes it not true. :^)

Israel bulldozes the houses of dead terrorists precisely to punish their families. I have no doubt that they would go much farther, were they not constrained by the international community.

Private actors are not constrained by the international community.

No, but it would be very painful.

Any problem? What the fuck are you even talking about?

We should write a nice letter to NYT thanking them for their amazing journalism.

What anime is that from?

tfw I realised that he broke breivik's record

Anyone one up for another round of Frogger? :^)

It may not even be downvoting. Reddit routinely modifies votes counts to "correct' them.
One click on the upvote arrow DOES NOT mean one more point, even on uncontroversial posts. They have refused to release the algorithm that defines this. There will also be clusters of upvote addition and subtraction to, supposedly, account for raids and malicious activity.
It is not always even displayed the same for every user. I have used a Reddit account to shitpost there, and it is frequent for the displayed vote counts to change dramatically when you log out and view the same posts.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

tweetsave.com/goldenkrant/status/753982207971188736

To be more precise it's the OVA made in the early 90s. There is also a version made in 2014.

Yes, their latest "fairer" algorithm was designed entirely to prevent r/The_Donald from dominating reddit's front page.

the screams are what really get me

sandnigger detected

They've taken to the image

twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/753985254596177921

wait France isn't an Islamic shithole?

The french revolutionaries were alpha males uniting and overthrowing the gov. If you're not in agreement with current politics you can either vote your way or do it like the frenchies. I don't know what hipster name you give if (RWDS) but it's basically the same. But guess what you first need to grow a pair in stead of shitposting with no sense of realism.

All the nationalist movements also came due to the revolution. Intellectually dishonest people like to ignore that. The french revolution is a milestone in history because it shows that the de facto power in any country is people who are willing to compromise on idea's. Nothing more is important.

No he is not he has just a relative commercial success like Infowars,but he influences no political parties.

The more time pass the more our numbers are decreasing,so the sooner the things start the better for us. There is no civil war, I repeat, a civil war is only between two factions of the Same Nation. You're just a cuck and should be treated as traitor. People having lived with immigrants should be treated as Hibakusha .

DUBS DECIDE NEXT TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE WEST AND WHERE, TRIPS DECIDE WW3

Glad to see the redpill is finally having an effect on you user. Carry on.

That was team deathmatch though. This was single player.

You're a big guy.

West? No, fuck you. If dubs it will be in israel.

leld

make the star on the scythe a david star

Typical "Muslims are the biggest victims of islamic terrorism" spin.

we can only hope

I think it only counts as breaking his high score if you survive the attack.

The only mutual interest muzzies have in common with whites, or any other groups in general, is that they hate the (((echoes))). And even then it's more of an inherited blood feud that is only sort of justified later due to the kikes' own kikery. However they have their own way of life centered on power and submission, and also wish to enforce it on everyone else. Everything else that may make them seem non-degenerate is sugarcoating - they have enough degenerate practices of their own behind all that fabric. Muzzie normies who don't practice or believe all that shit is actually second only to apostates in guilt according to the actual teachings, and yet they're too retarded to see it.

Even more ridiculous is the fact that kikes have always been their enablers. You hate someone's guts and yet you allow yourself to be manipulated by him into terrorizing or outbreeding his enemies - that says a lot about how retarded you are.

You know what's better than having muslims killing muslims in muslim land?

Having a muslim kill a muslim and 83 other French people on the water front during Bastille day celebrations.

When you put it in rational well reasoned terms it sounds really fucking stupid to frame it as a reason to have a crie crie.

Well if you look at the numbers throughout history the highest amount of dead due to muzzie-related conflicts are fellow muzzies. They can go to war over any trivial reason which is then spun by their clerics into things related to which version of their religion should be considered correct.

For your pleasure.

As long as the families of suicide terrorists do not get murdered in extremely gruesome way, there will be no peace.

Despite their feud over Israel, Muslim and Jews always ally themselves in France it is a fact.

True Nationalists will oppose both Jews and Muslims in our Homeland

Requesting tl;dr. The jews did it? Where its the proves?

rolling for Sweden

td:lr: shitskins snackbar'd.

France again

Germany

I am seriously becomming so MOTHERFUCKING angry that my vision is blurring and going black. Theyre going to turn us into demons if this SHIT continues
You reap what you sow fucking cunts.

I believe that is called, Friendly Fire.

Wake me up.

It seems they are like that in the entire European continent. It is outside Europe that they pretend to be hating each other: talmudniggers get the US as playground, quranniggers get the shitty parts of Asia.

I take two trains every day to get to work and then two more to get back.

I seriously fucking hope it's not here, but we have usually been lucky regarding this.

They were literally jews and shabbos goys.

tbh fam trains all so old school, trucks are all the rage now so you should be fine

France

Eiffel Tower

It's Redpilling Season. Islamist shills and Democrats are arguing all over the news comment sections. Democrats realize THIS IS the new norm! Islamist shills are calling them raaaaayciiiis.

NOW is the opportunity to proselytize!

Reading russkie media now, and they are spinning the story of the kebab in question being an "atheist who drank, smoked and visited brothels" and that he decided to chimpout on frogs due to a problem with his wife.

Apparently, pic related is him and his spawn. "Atheist" my hairy ass.

Another brussel.

They like to go ackbar in them, though.

I am actually surprised they didn't fill the truck with explosives.

Brussels, right outside if EU HQ

Same here. I was on Gawker this morning and some guy was telling me France deserved this because "Muh colonialism"

Also nice dubs.

Can confirm.

Ill give his offspring 3 days

HOW ABOUT NOT LETTING THEM IN TO YOUR COUNTRY?

AND KICKING OUT THE ONES THAT ARE?

This

No apologies
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

That's definitely a Chechen. They have a habit of mixing Russian words in their durkaspeak. He even says "simply incredible" in Russian at one point.

Poland. I want them to start the crusades.

Rewind:

Many "Conservative" White Americans were shocked to learn that Jewish New York City mayor Bloomberg and other American Jewish leaders support Arab Muslims' right to build a huge mosque/Muslim cultural center on Ground Zero. Aren't Arab Muslims and Jews supposed to be mortal enemies in the Middle East, why would American Jews want to take the Arab Muslim side? The reality is that Jews have a very long history of working with Arab Muslim, Turkish Muslims and just NW Muslims in wars, conflicts against White Europeans. Jews have long lived in wealth and power in Muslim societies and the main Jewish fear has been to get caught alone in a racially conscious, White homogeneous nation that prefers to do without Jewish money lenders, Jewish tax collectors, Jewish white slavers, Jewish "advisors" etc. Here is a great history lesson on this subject. History is now repeating itself at Ground Zero NYC, the entire White West.

occidentaldissent.com/2010/08/26/spanish-history-lesson-when-jews-took-the-arab-muslim-side-against-white-europeans/

Washington DC.

This is going to be the new media tactic.

Everyone now plainly sees that when people with ties to islamic extremist groups commit mass murder, the only reasonable response is to use force against those islamic extremist groups.

The media's new tactic is going to be trying to prove that the attacker(s) were not muslims or not 'real' muslims and try to discredit anyone linking them to islamic extremist groups (or islam in general).

so the rumours are true
chechen mix into the ukrainian refugee flow

So a liberal is Jusifying murdering children? What a sicko.

germany, in northrine westphalia

Nah, it started about 15 years ago, when the Chechen wars began. Very many of them fled to Belgium and claimed asylum there. Belgium is Chechen central in Europe atm, and they have long ago branched out to France, Sweden and the Netherlands as well.

The more you cover up a woman, the more left to the imagination.

It's not really a fetish, since this kind of stuff goes back to the medieval ages, which the moslems are still stuck in.

Dubs confirm.

we have a winner

We are already demons in their eyes, we will be treated like monsters no matter what we do, but no matter how much they call us monster it will never chance the fact that they will be hanging from street lamps by the end of the year if they keep this shit going.

Pretty crazy shit. My aunt was there on the promenade but not harmed. She's still in this weird, serene state of shock, really calm and to the point.

WW3 WILL START SPRING 2017 and begin in Korea

hitler dubs confirm

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

LEBANON

INDIA

Ehh, Watson is just clickbaiting with this one. This is the first time a truck has been used like this in a terror attack so it's obvious it's the keyword.

so we confirmed WW3 will not start in Lebanon Korea or India
GREAT

POO FOR THE POO GOD

=AYY LMAO

Fucking meme magic…

Germany

wew lad

If I stop paying my bills, will they go away?

i cant stop i have to try again
im saying SWEDEN now

ISRAEL

What a spectacularly horrible idea.

USA

Unrelenting truth

This shit is happening all over the west and redpilling normies, these fucks will swing because of their own stupidity.

worst part is these women
deep down they enjoy the carnage they caused

women fucking love violence because it almost never affects them

Pretty sure you're talking about the average Holla Forums user

I hope every woman that had a child, husband, or friend smeared all over this French road wakes the fuck up.

Then again, these dumb bitches get raped and then lie about it to protect shitskins. It doesn't get much more cucked than that.

quite the oppsite
seeing the violence and loss of control of white men women will get more and more wet for sandnigs

Interesting point

its a form of stockholm syndrome

this does not apply that much to women with children thouhg
because they have a lot to lose
this applies to young refugee welcome women

This is clearly a blood sacrifice. Someone is summoning something for some purpose

Goddamit

a few threads ago there was a post about a kikess KNOWING about this stuff randomly being in nice and watching from her window
because she felt quot ""unsafe"

coindidence!!!

Well, not just that, look at young European males today, 90% of them are beta male twink cucks.

So stupid, sheltered women.

So the formation of all modern nationalistic nations is just an unwanted effect?

Look what the jews did in poland and explain to me why the jews are not better of with a absolute monarchy which is more corruptible. Explain to me why they would create the possibility of their own demise trough unification of the people against the king.

So by your logic the jews created America as well? The American and French revolution are literally the same. Only the French had it harder.

in europe the mixed race couples are going through the roof

its not a kike propaganda as its always claimed on pol

the nigs have no shortage of european women

tipped your hand there cuckboy.

take your little nigger fantasies back to 4chan.

Can you explain this?

do you live in europe?
get outside
its happening

Yes. We will forget how to be civilized and turn into monstrosities. Those who are taunting us now will, in a few years' time, claw their fingers bloody, trying to dig themselves into the earth to escape from us. Don't mourn it. It cannot be prevented.

sure thing.

you're good at posting while masturbating.

France Again
Turkey
Then Germany

youre not doing yourself a favor by denying reality

neither are you.

except maybe getting a raw dick.

bye bye cuck

But we're already demons

you live in the US right?

good goy, pretend your genetics aren't being diluted by endemic racemixing, just a couple more decades of denial and we'll be past the tipping point! heh heh heh

Hey can someone post those Pokemon Go pictures from the first couple threads?

Sorry user, that wasn't a cartoon, that's real life.

2muchEdge5me, but here they are:

WE
NEED
TO
BUILD
A
DIO

looks like some are pretty much calling it Nice attack

Nice Attack

so are they praising the mudslime?

No, they're blaming the truck.

And they're right, the truck is white.

huehuehuehue

Dresden at a PEGIDA rally.
Högge will rise.

Ikr I was about to call for his death but as long as he gets these videos out we can save him for last.

Damnable slander. The French revolution was a progressive event during which revolutionary forces comprised of the unwashed masses and led by young pseudo-intellectual progressives violently deracinated the entire fucking government and social order and replaced it with a progressive utopia free of hate - complete with a massive volume of executions, of course. The American Revolution was first and foremost a quibble over taxation and self-determination; the colonies had traditionally enjoyed a degree of autonomy unlike anything found in Europe and when they saw change in the wind they objected violently and ended up enshrining the ideals that facilitated their independence - but unlike the French, they didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater and limited their revolutionary doctrine to civic issues. If you had to label it (I don't), the American Revolution would be more reactionary than progressive because people were essentially just fighting for the status quo.

That mugshot looks generic as fuck.

also looks like a shitty fax copy

Thank you

just woke up and lost my shit at the webm, well done webm maker

Make me you poerrless pozzed faggot piece of shit. You going to make that spic imkampfy ban me? ;) good luck

sauce pls

Mariaholic I think? IIRC that's a trap.

Is this considered a utopia for you? It's nice somebody started making sense in stead of throwing words but still. Again if you are against the revolution you probably are against nationalism as well because before the revolution there were only absolute monarchy and ethnicity was a laughable concept.

Feel free to correct my thinking train but don't dismiss me on identity politics.

Self-determination by a group of people instead of a single king is the red line trough both revolutions. I don't know in how much excess the french pushed their revolutionary doctrine all I know is that I'd rather live in a state based on a social contract between the peoples and it's rulers than living in a state based on a single man's virtue or vices with no actual law for the common person and in which the education of the common people is considered a treat.

I wonder how many conservatives want to abolish all their rights and live under an absolute monarch again.

Media will see the rope first.

Thanks for helping clean our front lawn, goyim!

I wonder how Breivik's reacting to the news.

Anyone have an archive?

It's a real shame that the Norwegian government has cut off contact between Breivik and the outside world.

Even Uncle Ted Kaczynski gets to send out letters–he has a worldwide network, in fact.

breivikreport.wordpress.com/

Turkey, near bulgarian border.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Dijon_attack
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nantes_attack
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

Three Islamic attacks in France alone by vehicles.

From Nantes Article "The attack was "apparently inspired by a video" circulated by ISIS calling on French Muslims to attack non-Muslims using vehicles.[2]"

Yep, the use of a truck is what media should focus on alright.

TIME TO REV UP THOSE INDUSTRIAL FURNACES FRANCE! YOU NEED A CLEANSING!

The problem with the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen is that it says "man"
I have never met any man only French men, German men, Anglo men, etc.

French rights should only extend to French people not to any trash who comes into the country. Same with American rights

Meme works both ways. A media combined with millions if not billions regarding whites as the evil sociopaths who want to progress at all costs.

They have no idea how strong they are making us. Nice dubs

Nah it's definitely 63'd Dante and Vergil from Devil May Cry, was just asking if you knew who the artist was.

islamist webrings

Reminder that the French will NOT uncuck themselves.

They will continue with the disastrous multiculti experiment, even if it kills them all.

No. women love violence because they love drama and violence is dramatic.

Once you go full retard (Socialist bullshit), you'll never go back.

There won't be one in Germany. They already have their "Kalifatsstaat". Unlike French, British and Germans keep their "Kalifatsstaat" in shorter leash.

how do you integrate someone who doesn't want to integrate

And how has that been working out? We have got exactly the same situation, the people are powerless against the democratic system which is bought and paid for by the ruling elite. Education is still considered a threat, which is why educational facilities are the foremost hives of propaganda.

You could revolt against Kings and Queens - like the French people would be doing this morning if they were under a monarchy, instead we have been pacified into playing a rigged game in which we have no more influence than we ever did.

Some guy smashed up a mosque in RI. The (((channels))) will be running a non-stop "It's anuddah Crusade"

Pro-tip: If you do this, spray paint "Price Tag" on the wall. Feel free to google Price Tag Attacks. It is a great strategy. Worked very well in Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYhSga6lMoI

France,not trying to be edgy here but you either deport them or execute them if you refuse to incarcerate them

Obama live, defending Islam and speaking against prejudice and racism, briefly mentioning the Nice tragedy.

Ethnic German "Terrorists" then

somebody needs to quote the quran to him every time he tries to defend it.

Le_edgy_muslim.jpg

thanks. That was a good comment.

wtf are you talking

This is good. This is very good. Nothing is going to get normalfags on our side faster than callous, condescending, tone-deaf comments like this from their supposed leaders.

Work hard, pay your taxes, obey the law, but don't expect us to protect you. If you complain about it, you're a racist. If you take matters into your own hands, you're a criminal, and we'll somehow find the resources to protect the Muslims from you, even though we can't manage the reverse.

This is not a winning message. Only the most cucked of bluepills can look at that deal and like it.

Just google it.

This is some hardcore 1984 doctrine.
PEACE IS WAR
WAR IS PEACE

wow the jews are really trying to cuck the shit out of everyone.

no the left ones a victim of jews manipulation and the right one is the victim of jews manipulation.

It's the French National Motto you yankee dumbass…

And that somehow stops it from being leftist bullshit?

French Revolution was a mistake.

France was kangz, then they killed them so they could declare Muslims and dindus their brothers.

Oh, I didn't notice that. The animation looks very similar to this anime about a lesbian who has to share a dorm with a beautiful girl, only to find out that said girl is a trap.

Well, 1984 is essentially a satire of communist ideology isn't it?

No. It's a fiction inspired by totalitarian trends that were emerging around the World during the time that the book was being written: Soviet Union, Third Reich, Italian Fascists, Japan (to an extent, I think), and even the United States and primarily Britain. He worked as some kind of editor that had to censor information that wasn't fit to print at his government office, just like Winston.

He just had a severe case of murder emergency, nothing he could do about it,

Is the rag head fucking it during a storm?

I wish I was a refugee and I could go to Europe and rape people with no consequence. Am I the only one?

I wonder how many of those oppressed lower class peons and self-hating upper class "intellectuals" would have sworn loyalty to the King had they seen the state of France is today.

Seconded.

#NotAllMuslims, you fucking shitlord.

I agree on the concept of conceiling the actual forces of power behind a democratic sherade to fortify the ruling elite.

But in order to make that convincing they really had to compromise on some things. I really think this. I think the average civilian has much better protection based on laws and a king can't just command to burn a whole movement because he or she didn't like it.

I agree the system is probably still rigged in the same way but as long as basons like these exist and censure is applied but really fails at doing its job there is a fighting chance.

I'm not arguing the reality here that the system is still rigged and we're still essentially debt or wage slaves. But I'm talking about idea's here. Imagine the ruling elite being exposed and dealt with. Would you want a constitution and free speech and separation of powers? Or would you install a king and give him all the power?

The French revolution was like a kid waking up and testing its strength. Now we know the power we can posses if we can compromise on idea's. Imagine if we repeated this in a more calculated way. I do believe in a mechanic where the ruling elites can plan plots which backfires. Like hitler. Like the persistent idea of free speech and mandatory education. You can rig the system but if an idea is powerful enough it can't be put down once it takes hold in the peoples their spirit.

I've actually been thinking about it myself. One could just get a tan, grow an ugly beard, put some arabian shit on and we'd be set. Problem is we'd probably do something halal without knowing and be killed on sight like that muslim who was killed by another muslim for posting funny cats on facebook.

You wouldn't even need to get a tan. Many Syrians have white skin. All you would need to do is fake an accent, learn the Koran, and not bathe for a month.

I'm pretty sure that it was only AFTER 911 that America accepted that they had to learn to live with terrorism.
This "war against terrorism" will never end if we keep following the current path.

Here are some of the victims that subhuman killed.

Fuckers even indiscriminately kill their own.

Of cooooursh. Always have.

And many others.

Hey, guys. People keep saying "You can't bomb an idea out of existence" and mentioning Nihilism from time to time (I just heard Brian Williams say something about it [loosely quoting Obama, I think]).

They're trying to convince us to ignore the catastrophes of (((their))) policies in Europe and even the United States. I'm fucking serious, listen to a few (((MSM))) cunts right now. They're sounding like late 1944 fucking defeatists–it's fucking insane.

They LITERALLY don't care about the welfare of any of their citizens anymore. They gave barely a shit before, but now they've entered a realm that Marie Antoinette, King George III, and Nicolas II Entered before they were fucking ousted. Any historian or even minor scholar can see that the government doesn't care at all for their citizenry. France has had their third terrorist attack in less than a year, two of which (Paris and yesterday) were the deadliest since WWII; most of Europe is being raped by countless RAPEfugees; and we can count many instances in recent times (after the five cops were shot) when the only troops deployed for security were those in Washingtonian.

Something big is coming. I don't know what, but it'll be big. Our convulsions within this slow decent into Epilepsy are getting more violent each time. Will it be a coup d'etat? Maybe. Will it be a collapse? If so, it'll only be temporary before most of the rest of the World follows suit. Will it be a revolution? If so, the transition will destroy most of the World. And if the World isn't destroyed in the transition process, it'll be destroyed afterward, because the Crisis Period that will be enforced will be so brutal and long-lasting, and will cover so much territory around the World, that none of us will survive to even get the privilege to witness the chaotic, murderous rejoicing once the nukes are finally let out of their cages…

tl;dr: Some scary shit is still to come, and the government doesn't give a fuck about us (Amerifats or Eurocucks).

You do know Robespierre got hanged and the revolution didn't end there? In my history books he's been reduced to a paranoid reign of terror.

This this woman a kike? She said the Nice attack "ruined her shopping trip".

Lucy Nesbitt-Comaskey

If only we had listened… The Farage is now our only hope in destroying the evil of globalism.

Some sky writer just wrote "RISE" in my area and flew away. Wondering if the Saxon is awaking because my blood is rising now.

He wasn't doing it alone. The score gets divided.

I would totally buy swastika plates.

Get a swastika coaster instead.

Don't you mean a Holocoaster?

one of the biggest blue pills there is, maybe the biggest, is the notion that society works by a set of laws separate from everything else in the physical world.

Society is governed by nature as much as your body. It functions quite well when it is maintained based on what is naturally observable. It is when you bring kike sciences into the mix that you begin to see massive amounts of disfunction.

ayy

Wasted trips on that bitch.

how long until someone makes a game like one of those "short drive and crash" burnout style games about this?

Oy vey you fucking shit. How dare you joke about that?! Think of the six gorillion stains on that coffee table in Auschwitz!

Those are obviously dummies. Don't stop believing though, sheep. The ZOGs depend on you retards larping along.

It's not.

Don't waste its powers by mentioning it in vain.

lol dead cumskins

i bet they arent feeling so "superior" now.
hahahahaha.

the men were probably out sucking each others dick while they women was getting fucked by my arab cock

rip cumskin nations

AUX ARMES CITOYENS
FORMEZ VOS BATAILLONS

cumskin > shitskin
no matter what slurs you use.

remember

who says im african ?

they are stupid, i am arab, and unlike niggers your women actually want my cock

i bred with a white girl on your governments dime

Here's a shekel for trying, Holla Forums.

You must be real fucken stoopid. It is more realistic that Jews want us to believe everything is under their control to actively discourage resistance, rather than them actually having everything under their control. Their power is illusory, and requires our consent.

How do we know he wasn't just mentally ill?

From what we've been (((told))), he wasn't a member of any groups, he wasn't on a terrorist watch list and wasn't particularly religious. Sure he was probably inspired by Islamist style attacks, but he may have just been a nutter.

FUCKING AGEISTS, YOUNG 20-SOMETHINGS MATTER TOO

Typical Alain Soral supporter!

Civic nationalist spotted!

top kek

How do we know the mental illness meme isn't just a bunch of bullshit and psychiatry isn't the new inquisition to find and put on trial heretics?

What did I just watch?

THE SNAKE JUST KEEPS ON STRIKING

it's a parody of mariaholic's OP.

iqdb.org/

Oh, my bad. Thanks!

Not all Muslims!

Remember to keep importing more rapefugee terrorists! These things happen when you bring them in, so just get used to it!

Lads,
I have discovered something.

Episode 2 of the al-quaeda magazine "Inspire" (Fall 2010) has an interesting feature column.

Whole document:
filedropper.com/inspiremagazine2

Page 54 imaged

DAILY REMINDER TO GET #STOPPLAYINGNICE TRENDING

Some people who commented on his pictures: archive.is/ftR0w
archive.is/9dTWm
archive.is/T1bDW

:) enjoy it while it lasts cockroach

shit i already got the last part down with all the happenings lol/

Raping 12 year olds doesn't count as women wanting your mudbenis mate

Could you please post it on mixtape.moe? filedropper isn't working for me

Exactly Ben! I think i found unedited version.

He accidentally the whole 80 people!

I've always found this funny because I've adopted Holla Forums-tier views -after- traveling to a bunch of shitskin countries.

saved, 8/10

Berlin
Russia vs Turkey

there are experts and "experts". latter ones are claimed such by ((media)).

still elites are losing control of the normies. but they still have many aces, such as an abundant offer of entertainment,

DIVERSITY IS CODE FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

((((Experts)))))

my.mixtape.moe/buabhz.pdf

There was a similar incident in scotand a couple of years ago and the mud got away with it by claiming he had a heart attack

Again.

They did it so that the Protestant Reformation wouldn't overtake their country. It was a choice to have the Vatican rule them directly instead. This turned out to be disatrous as that particular religion began to push for "multiculturalism" everywhere in order to claim the biggest prize that of converting the United States to the Vatican religion, a process that is hurting the white race in a big way, but is fine from the Vatican-Roman "anti-racist" viewpoint. France is only a pawn being sacrificed for that planned extension of Latin America.

The Truckening was yesterday already.

Today, I focus again on what's important.

This.

Holla Forums BTFO

Here you go Op.

This is Nice attack.

the way it should be done

Where do you live? Kyrgzstan? Lesotho? Laos? Some meme country from the Pacific?

archive.is/TXkTI

Globalists, kikes, the usual suspects have a new message point

Fresh OC coming through

only 1 small group does that. not the entire kurdish pop. drugs are seen as bad just as anywhere else.