How do I make myself vomit?

I've been trying to vomit, an all the methods I try either make me burp or give me diarrhea. I have no gag reflexes, no matter how far I stick my hand down my throat nothing happens. What's a sure fire way to make yourself vomit?

Try chugging a gallon of milk. Every time i see someone on YouTube doing it, they puke. If you don't have milk, drink so much water your stomach becomes full. You should then be able to push it all out, along with it coming what you r3ally want to puke up

I have a gallon of water and a few table spoons of salt in my stomach right now. Nothing is happening. I heard that mustard works.

Put your index and the middle finger deep into the throat. Is very effective to make you vomit.

That does nothing for me. I have no gag reflexes.

Fuck off Nick Bate.

get facefucked by a black guy

Look in the mirror

All I see is an over weight, ugly, waste of flesh. I don't feel disgust for myself, just hatred.

That got depressing

Fag, try chugging vinegar and then eating baking soda. You'll be like a volcano. Warning you might die but it seems like a good roll of the dice.

While I may hate myself, I'm materialistic and selfish enough to want to not prematurely end my life.

Yeah but you probably won't.

No wonder you can store an entire gallon of water inside you.

Why else do you think I want to vomit? I have no self control when it comes to food.

By drinking DXM. And dont steal my avatar nigger

The hell is that?

It's not yours unless you made the character.

My drug of choice, dextromethorphan. Its something you find in cough syrups. If you drink a lot of that, or even cough gels IME, you blow chunks. Unless you iron stomach that shit. I can drink 8 fl.oz that has guaf in it and not puke (guaf in high amounts induces vomiting)

Don't try unless you are willing to trip balls. And you gotta use a DXM calc

No thanks.
I've tried drinking a gallon of salt water, punching myself in the stomach, and Shoving my hand down my throat. I also ate a raw egg and swallowed 1/3 a tube of toothpaste. I think I might have too strong a stomach.

Have you tried looking up pictures of MLP?

What's this for, fetish shit?

No, just easy weight loss and me wanting to feel like shit.

What a faggot.

Meth is a good option if you want both of those

you have to lightly tickle your uvula, it's also kind of mental thing at the same time

Syrup of ipecac should do it if you can still find it, but be careful - it's poisonous if you don't vomit and repeated use can have negative health effects.

you need to ingest way more fat than that infographic says.

adfad

A skill learned from deep throating strange cocks?

eat da poopoo

how about remove ID

drink a gallon of water and only eat soft and watery foods like soups and berries. Shove a tooth brush on ur uvula and brush until vomit. If you dont purge immediately after eating its much more difficult. Also more water makes it easier. Foods like breads are really hard to vomit up.

Put your finger in your butthole and then put your first German in your throaght

kill yourself

Here you go user

Nutmeg.

Drink a pint of milk, then drink some orange juice right after.

Just kneel in front of the toilet and think about puking, then push with your stomach muscles. It's not that hard.

Chocolate milk and grape juice