When the Race War happens who do I contact?

I know FBI etc… are lurking, so I won't ask for specifics, but who do I contact if Obongo declares martial law before Trump takes office?

I know most white pride organizations and the like are probably rife with alphabet soup, but living in a liberal shithole in commiefornia doesn't give me many options for allies.

Go and punch a rabbit.

Punch rabbit OP

Join fitness center or gun clubs and become friends with the right people.
Redpill your family as good as you can
Redpill your friends as good as you can
There will be no meeting place in case of happening, you need to know people beforehand.

Go innawoods or search for a party of whites only

Its already too late..

This is not a Holla Forums-quality thread OP. Shame on U.

And if you don`t know what that means…lurk moar faggot.

Thanks for the tips anons, I am ~25% mix between mexican/jewish while 75% german/russian, so the easiest path might be the right one for me anyway.

Haven't talked to many people since high-school, and the only ones who know which sites I go to are my close family, so I will have an in.

Been a NEET for years now, but I've been cutting for a month so far late, I know hopefully I'll be ready. Maybe it'll give me an excuse to stay away from the front lines, who knows.

Does that look like a fucking rabbit?

Fucking summer fags can`t into

Whoah, cool HW. It automatically redacts

You should have been asking these questions earlier OP. Its too late. You didn't listen. Its happening. Its over.

Exactly when is it gonna happen? Because I'm sort of unprepared.

Or was this an elaborate ghostbusters ruse?
Racewar >>> niggers >>> spooks >>> ghosts
Contact >>> phone >>> call

It`s already going on. Just give it a few months till you starve.

Haven't Holla Forums said that since day one? I'm not saying it won't happen, just that I don't see it happening right now

You DISGUSTING mongrel. Go join the left you don't belong in our white ethnostate.

The happenings keep happening larger and with less time between. Just as in the movies, beeeeeep beeeep beeep beep beep bep bp pauw.

We`re all going to be legends!
RaHoWa!

How exactly should I prepare? I'm 18, live at home, still in school and have no income.

One: just in case it does`t kick off plan for a career for when it does in twenty years time. (I thought that the happening would happen ever before it was cool, I might have needed to have spend some more time working on a career instead)

Two:
red-pill your fam and friends,
Get/remain fit go hiking etc,
get food etc,
guns and training etc
(That is the basic bitch stuff)
But prepare mentally.
Meditate on your duty to your race.
Meditate on killing, actual killing not what you see in movies.
When you see a non white imagine killing them, imagine them dying at your hands, them bleeding out, the frighted look in their eyes and know that their death is just.

Get a fucking job. Lift. Bring friends and family over to your way of thinking.

we should really give him more tips there weren't many threads mentioning the "rabbit punching" lately

Look, I gave all the tips that I could. We cannot go deeper into the rabbit punching with OpSec and all that.
And it pains me that some young`s will be lost due to not being able to find [spolier] [/spoiler] but we must think of the future of our kind. Put the 14 in the 14/88

WHO YOU GONNA CALL

please clap

please

kill yourself my man

I hate you

I've been lurking for over 2 years and I have no idea what that means.

stay mad

I'm trying to provide you all fresh mimis straight from the oven and this is how you repay me

Well pfah, pfah to you my friend

When the race war happens contact your local RWDS and we will come to exterminate you.

Same and I browse almost every thread everyday in Holla Forums, and I dunno wtf they're talking about. Probably a /k/ meme or something.

You organize with your tribe (friends and family) and go from there to fight for your survival. Being isolated is a death sentence. Hopefully your tribe has prepared for such a situation and you can pool your resources. After the situation has settled a bit - your tribe should seek alliances with other tribes. Eventually these tribes will balloon into an organized gangs. Gangs will alliance with gangs to form a militia. The militia will form alliances with foreign nations such as russia that have a interest in american separatism. After this, either there will be another civil war, or america will split.

But since he's a kike tribe means "the tribe" in this instance.

Again, I'd point you in the direction of the Eastern European conflicts in the 90's.

You don't need to contact anyone. You get together with like minded people from your hometown.

A few things can happen at that point. Your group might hear about a front, and so you go to it with your group. Maybe your group decided to go around to nearby towns to find other like minded people to form an alliance or bigger group. Maybe a group that decided to do the above moves through your town and you join them. If and when you get to that "Front", you will probably encounter a militia, a hastily constructed command structure created by groups like yours that already arrived, or even a rebel governmental faction, which you would then integrate with, and then boom, good to go.

Don't listen to the LARPers. If you're willing to name the jew you're good with us. Lots of 1/4 jews are on the front lines; 1/8 isn't really a big deal.

There are no jobs here, unless you're a non-white. I already lift. Will get my hunter's license soon and then buy guns. Red-pilling people is the hardest step on your list. My own family members don't want to talk to me for being an evil nadtzey. Thanks for the help anons.

spookbusters?

Well at least you got dubs m8

Fuck off with your D&C you brainless nigger.

I figure you just take care of yourself and spread the good news whenever you hear of some leftist faggot getting eaten alive by the dindu tribes.

PLEASE give me something more to go on. I've been digging for the past hour, but I still can't find anything. I don't want to be left out in the cold…

Your local KKK affiliate

I've been here for only 3 days and I get that reference you nigger.

You don't contact anyone, you're your own man.

It doesn't mean a god damn thing. Just a bunch of faggots trying to make us all look like fools.

Fuck off Holla Forums

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT

SAGE + HIDE + REPORT