Dating Trouble

I asked a girl out at 7-eleven. With haste she said, upon my inquiry about her relationship status " I am single, but I can't give out my number during company hours ". Damn this sounds really bad in hindsight, I think I got stiffed.

What's your opinion?

That sounds depressing. Sounds like you are ugly/fat/smell or maybe you sound autistic.

I am not that ugly, I am just a little bit over wieght, 203 point somthing. I just showerd, my hair was brushed, I got some gum, and water, after she rang me up I says " One more thing, are you single " before she answered. It's manic deppresive, I am so geeked from asking 4 girls out on the same day.

She is not interested. If she was, she give you her number. It's not that hard. She was trying to be polite, yet in a completely bitchy way. It's kind of mind boggling.

Has it occurred to you that she could not in fact give out her number because of some company policy? Did you even try to contact her at a later time when she was no longer working? Did you ask when she got off? Oh, of course your beta ass didn't. You've been defeated because you had accepted defeat before you even started the battle.

If I were in her shoes I'd try and get out of that situation too. You didn't even strike up a conversation or anything, you just flat out asked her out. Unless she was as desperate as you, of course it turned out that way.

The worst part is that I had a number on a peice of paper ready for girls. I gave it to her afterwards, and said " That's okay, here is mine, if your interested " Ooooh, man.

he's right you know

I gave her my number.

Follow her home and rape her.

Girls tell me all the time that I'm moderately attractive and really funny. I'm also a fat guy. Yet I can often approach a girl, say "sup, baby, you single?" and I shit you not, 60% of the time it works every time. Maybe it's just the girls in my town but I tend to not need a long conversation. Something must be especially wrong with OP. Or am I just the protagonist in a harem anime?

She took your number though? Maybe she might call??? I honestly don't know.

Lucky you.

Yeah, but buddy, at that point you just looked desperate. Girls don't want a guy who NEEDS her, they want the guy THEY need.

Lose weight, fatass.

user you aren't 8 anymore you should be able to see through obvious bullshit.

You got rejected bro.
It's alright, you can cry. Men can cry.
I'm crying user, cry with me.

I am in shock really, but I will give you shoulder to cry on., I am not cryin though, I feel like I should though,

I was just being direct.

Hahahaha, don't need to. I like to eat and I have other marketable traits that the ladies flock to.

Hey, I wasn't there and I've never worked at a 7-Eleven. I was just considering it as a possibility.

She didn't call back, but I lost another pound today, and did not overeat, so it's not all bad. I swear when I get skinny I am gonna deny all the plain bitches who are interested in me, like I was them. I am gonna be a slim cute boy, and no girl will be allowed have me, I will be stay out home daddies boy, and then they will be sorry.

remove id

If she's old enough to be working, she's too old.

She doesn't like you, I don't like you either

I know where that's from! Schindlers Lidst!

Heh, oh yeah, that would undoubtedly be a load of bullshit, user.

Use your common sense. If some alpha did the same, do you think she would have pulled the same shit?

If a girl turns you down, don't get mad. Remember women are the gatekeepers of the gene pool. They get asked to make babies constantly and they have to choose the right male who will create children to survive the next generation. You have to compete for the pussy, its your role. Men advertise, women choose. Its the reverse of what you were taught.

She'd have slammed her rapidly-moistening vagina up on the counter and let him drill her right there.

Bitches love alphas and smiley faces.

QUEEN