This Thing

I want to scare some liberals. Is there any way to make this picture go viral.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's too cartoonish to be scary.

Liberals? Looks like something that would scare shitskins into voting for mother Hillary.

To demonize us further? I'm sure someone could make something far more accurate about Hillary, Communism, Jewish control of money, minds, weapons, BLM, Islam, trans insanity, etc. They're the Orwellian dream team.

I want to scare them though. Their going to vote hillary anyway.

Why would a picture that demonizes right-wingers scare liberals?

Then you are our enemy.

I was thinking the pure hate would do it. Although you do have a point.

That doesn't scare liberals.

Picture related is what scares liberals. Happy, successful looking people who support Trump scare liberals to death.

/thread

That's a picture they've already painted for themselves in their minds.

Not feeling/looking like the popular, righteous ones. Makes sense.

Exactly, that's the liberal mindset. If they feel outgrouped, they become (((twiggered))) for not being on the winning team and either retreat or double-down in their insanity.

How about i draw this, but its hillary.

Could work to some degree, but it won't have quite the same affect as portraying Trump in a positive light. If you want to understand how the liberal mind works, read:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

That's good. You could even edit this pic a bit, change Trump to Hillary. Don't even need to edit the KKK members out since she is good pals with Robert Byrd.

The thing is i like drawing monsters. Its back to the drawing board.

Gotcha. If anything, right-wing leaning people will respond more favorably to an ugly picture of Hillary. It will solidify their sentiments.

Why ? You trying to trip yourself ?

I thought it would be fun.

One of the most successful, hilarious, and triggering memes posted on the *chans and by the media is that giant Jewish spider along with all the leftists that look like zombies.

If you started drawing Jews, leftists, and various other assorted closely related groups, you'd find that it would scare them better.

Maybe something that will encourage to vote trump. But i dont have any idess right now.

Good drawings though

Stop with this meme

quads of god confirm.

What do you mean by quads of god?

Nice album cover.

They're already scared. They're always scared. Just hearing certain words they don't like is terrifying. They screech "-phobic" & "-phobia" at people in blatant Rovian Projection, hoping to inoculate themselves from any accusation that they're pissing themselves in fear 24/7.

that's pretty cool t b h

You could of fooled me. :/ I'm more incline to say you took this from an liberal coloring book.

Stick to glorifying works or something.

Won't scare them, but I like the pic.

Pictures of healthy and happy white family structures scare the cucks worse than any spooki knaughtsie image ever could.

You should make pictures like pic related go viral if you want to trigger the left.

The left oppose everything pure and natural, and push for everything perverted and unnatural.

Fuck off back to Reddit.

What a retarded image. You faggots really are scared. It shows in your terrible "art".Understan d that we feel your pain. BUT WE ALSO FEAST ON YOUR PAIN. WE'VE ONLY BEGUN TO SCREW WITH YOU.

QUOTH THE RAVEN
nevermore

Sage and report OP for being Holla Forums shill