What did they mean by this?

Why does NYTimes point out that one of the first victims was a Muslim? What about the first French person crushed? Or first LGBT victims? Or first PoC victims? Is there something the NYTimes wants to say but isn't saying out loud?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uMpm0#selection-3565.0-3565.48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayo he wuz a good truck he din du nuffin he din mean to run no body over he was hijacked an shit mayne

Good. Let's keep it limited to them alone.

I know. Out of all the liberal news feeds I follow, NYT was the most cucked today.

You don't understand, OP. He killed a muslim woman. Therefore his motivation couldn't based on religion. This was obviously a classic case of pedestriophobia.

"Who cares about white people? A muslim got killed! They are the true victims here."

There it is. Can't wait to read/hear about this in the next few hours. And it's not a terrorist attack but a truck attack

They're trying to shift the narrative by claim that a Muslim was a victim, thefore the crime wasn't motivated by Islam, which is retarded considering that the perpetrator was mowing down crowds of random people in a truck.

They're clutching at staws.

It's trying to tie in Muslim people as part of the French people.

It's trying to convince you that they are just as shocked/victimised as you are.

Left-wing gloablists are more concerned about the continuity of their global pet project than about radical Islamic terrorism and those who implicitly accept it.

AT LAST I TRULY SEE!

Ha! They are as anti-white as they come!

Allahu Akbar?

clearly she was a takfiri

The Mexican guy who owns NYT wants to ensure the steady flow of Mexicans isn't hindered.

Yes, "liberal" in america refers to anti-white cultural marxists

"Please, white people, don't figure it out. Don't unite and take action. Go back to sleep, everything is fine. Go back to sleep…"

This is so easily replicable that I expect many copycat attacks

This fucking makes me sick. ~80 French citizens just got slaughtered for no good reason, and they're busy with damage control to protect their agenda.

This weakness and avoidance of identifying the direct enemy is the foundation of the mentality that will kill the west. Fuck these sheltered assholes writing their self endowed parchments in their ivory towers.

I really wish they'll witness a terror attack for themselves one day and realize how painfully wrong they were about the brutal truth of reality. And that they realize every time they ignored this threat devouring the decaying body of the west real innocent people died. People with friends, family, and a future. People that will never get a second chance because of the congitive dissonance that is "tolerance."

falls out of my chair laffin

Antidisestablishmentary cisheteropatriarchy

I think this is one of those psychological phenomena where no matter how much evidence to the contrary, people (liberals) won't believe the evidence. Even when staring death in the face.

Well it's either
or

something tells me it's the former

It's southern France. You can't spit without hitting a Muslim. Besides, it was only a woman. Women aren't real people anyway according to Islam.

The mentality of that position is ridiculous. When America dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, was it not an act of war if some of the people that died were pro-America or in favor of surrendering?

Because the (((media))) has too tight a grip on them. If they still feel that opposing Muslims or whatever is not socially acceptable, some won't say anything. We need more voices of reason in the public eye. The more it gets closer to a 50/50 split in opinion, the more sheep that will go astray from the (((narrative))).

They want to divert attention from Islamic terrorism by implying the attack couldn't be Islamic because they killed Muslims. Anybody who doesn't see how that's bullshit isn't worth trying to convince.

It wasn't an Islam motivated attack goys, it was just some drunk driving (*(*(*French youths *)*)*).

We're talking about NYTimes here.

America and the west have been cucked into not tolerating any collateral damage/casualties. Correct me if I'm wrong but this was ever since the Vietnam War, which was the first true televised war. In prior conflicts, the homeland was shielded from the sights and sounds of human suffering. Since the Vietnam War, Americans found all that collateral damage abhorrent. And they demanded that every subsequent conflict has to be bloodless. That's where Islam flourishes: in the cuckoldry of a country with zero tolerance for the bloodshed of "innocents" even if it means that a few have to die so the many can live

And the fact that Muslims kill each other constantly.

making my list
checking it twice
gonna remove the —muslims— in nice
kebab remover is coming to town

They are trying to say that it was "Muh Isolated Incident" and that his beliefs wasn't the cause of this if he ran over a fellow dune coon.

NYKikes ladies and gentlemen

Fucking retard. The truck did it, haven't you seen the lefty press? "Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks"
archive.is/uMpm0#selection-3565.0-3565.48

Nice source.

Easy comparisons could be made to take the piss about this. Niggers being hanged, focus of the white victim, jets being gasses, focused on the lone german, blah blah etc.

Muslim women have teeth in their vaginas.

Notice the jew language. "One of the first people," as in a group of people was run over, but we'll pick out a special one for political purposes to cover up our shit agenda that we had a hand in by promoting wars and promoting open borders and promoting globalism.

Taking bets on whether this woman is even real, since every cover up by the left wing in the last year or so involving the mud hordes has been a fucking lie.

Good possibility this "fact" isn't even true, or has something wrong with it.

She might have been a kebab, but they make it sound like she actually observed the koran.

It's a value statement thing. We've been conditioned to not attach as much worth to white victims. Rotherham is another good example of this in action, as well as the shootings in the US.

Baugette civil war when?

They try to shitft the narrative.
But they are not inherently wrong.

ISIS thinks that western muslims are degenerates who should come back to submit to the true islam.
Every terror attack is not only one on the west but also on the western muslims who adapted to some extend to our culture. They want to create a we against them atmosphere which plays right into our hands.

If as we assume ISIS is completely controlled by the jew then the bigger plan might be not to genocide european races which they need to leech on like parasites, but to change the perception of the world about muslims, so they can get greater israel running.

Is it this one:

So the testimony is from kebabs whose loyalty is to his and her ethnic kin and religion over us. Just like in the lying case of the dead kid on the beach who had a people smuggler father who took a kid on a crowded boat, and had state-supported Turkroach photographers taking photos of the deceased propaganda piece.

What tremendous witnesses for the NYT to role out for us, especially so eloquent – with a perfect multicultural and tolerant soundbite – in the face of shock after seeing them die.

How likely was this to happen?

How about one in six gorrilion?

I propose we redefine this word, take it from them and make it our own.

I'm tolerant as fuck

THE TRUCK ATTENDED A MADRASA AND WAS RADICALISED AFTER BUSH INVADED IRAQ

A photo of the alleged killer has been released

They sure make it sound like it was a driverless truck on a path of destruction. Oh, and they conveniently forget to mention the fact that there were shootings and fires as well.

Get out of the ME then.
Or that would be the answer, instead the kike answer is to go all in.

Meanwhile, 300 dead in Baghdad, nobody cares.

Until they reveal the house, they're pointing more and more that this guy was like the Las vegas Strip runner.
A none too surprising thing, since there was no Allah Akubar and suicide vesting.