The Guardian Loves Terrorism

Let this sink in… the guardian calls the truck a "terrorist attack" in quotes as if they really don't think it was about terrorism. Just like black lives matter isn't a terrorist organization to them even though over 100k people signed a petition to state that it is. Obama's nigga ass will never concede they are terrorists. #ChimpOut make it trend on twitter!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stove#Polemics_against_Popper_and_other_.27irrationalists.27
archive.is/3oEvd#selection-381.1-389.66
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Trust_Limited
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/15/nice-terror-attack-truck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, what did you expect? Enemy's propaganda working in our interests?

What's nice about a terrorist attack?

Is the ' ' their version of echoes? It's not effective and just makes them look retarded.

Are you saying this wasn't a terrorist attack but a (((terrorist attack))) a la (((9/11)))?

its some low level persuasion bullshit to try to avoid the fact that he was a muz.

the city where it happened is pretty nice.

Next time there's a terrorist attack in Judea we should SHAME (SJW tactic, very succesful) the Guardian and spread propaganda it's actually a 'terrorist attack'.
Hold them to their own rules, use their precious Alinsky against them.

It's called scare quotes. New to english?

Some grand leadership right there.

Why do Anglos insist on calling Nizza that?

And the irony of this happening on the Bastille day is tantamount. The French revolution is behind every woe that falls on us today, including islamic terrorism.

Liberte, Fraternite, Eqalite. How did that work out for you, huh?

Nice (((terrorist attack))) bro

That's nothing. Our nigger president was praising black lives terrorists at the funeral of the cops they shot while our former president was drunk dancing over their corpses.

Underrated.

This so much. The ideas of the "enlightenment" have gotten us nothing but a slow genocide. Folk, blood, and honor will save us.

You are stuck in a room with a cryptographically-signed weapon that can only kill two groups:

1. The entire staff of the Guardian, including all "Comment is Free" opinion writers.
2. Jon Stewart and John Oliver.

Who do you kill?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stove#Polemics_against_Popper_and_other_.27irrationalists.27

archive.is/3oEvd#selection-381.1-389.66

Grauniad staff would get it tbh. Grauniad staff are near top of my DotR list

Watching live on BBC this morning French prez Hollande gives his speech, says the whole of France is under threat from Islamic terrorism.

Cut back to the studio.
"So called Islamic state."
"Don't jump to conclusions"
"No proof of terrorism"
"Nothing to do with muslims"
"Be united, only bad people would blame the latest arrivals for the previously non-existant terrorist threats in France.

Go back to fucking tumblr or reddit or whatever other shithole you came from you smarmy self important faggot

Do you think the libshit media realise that by constantly pulling shit like this. people hate them as much, if not more so than the kebab they are constantly covering for?

Do the media and political class realize that there are vast swathes of the populace of their own nations see what they are doing and despise them for it? Do they comprehend that many of us would happily see them dead for their role in propagandizing and demoralisation of the white native populations?

My hatred of the lugenpresse (the bbc in particular who extort money from the populace to fund their foul multicult diversity obsessed cultural marxist revisionist cuckery) knows no bounds. They day these libshit lugenpresse journalists start dying in car bombings, targeted assassinations, violent home invasions and the like is a day I will celebrate wholeheartedly.

They have constantly fiddled us and they deserve to be repayed in kind

Easy answer: Guardian staff.
There are more of them and they are even more cancerous.

lmao

this is pretty much how I feel as well. I wrote a big rant the other day in the President Punisher thread about how I give no fucks about journalists being killed now. Here it is:

Threadly reminder that the guardian is not a news agency.

The guardian was formed as a liberal propaganda agency “so that liberalism may always have a voice in Britain”.

It does not need to generate a profit as it has a large trust fund that earns/ invests independently to ensure that the liberal propaganda can continue to be spewed out.

Those who work for the guardian are not journalists, they are liberal propaganda agents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Trust_Limited

They don't not hide this fact, they are proud of it.

BLM are full of shit but they're not a terrorist group. They block streets and highways to disrupt emergency traffic, but not for the purpose of causing harm. They attack police, but again not to harm or frighten the general populace. To the extent they drift into that territory it doesn't really define the movement, even when their leadership indulges in it.

I'm possibly for outlawing BLM on their own merits, and for that matter I'm for deporting everyone involved and hanging a good number of them, but it's a mistake to cheapen the definition of terrorism to encompass an undisciplined civil disobedience operation.

If nothing else, consider the sort of uprising you might be involved in if things went further south with immigration, privacy, due process, etc. Now consider how easy it would be for moles infiltrating that movement to make it look as bad and as dangerous as BLM looks right now.

Don't make me fucking dream fam.

no it's an extension of the SOROS network.
ECONOMIC TERRORISTS, if you want a definiton.

Do we know if the adventures of Nice were politically motivated yet? Scare quotes could indicate a tentative position in a goyische publication. I don't know details and am willing to defer to community consensus, but are their details of this nature so far?

Any time the Beeb says "So-called Islamic State", I say very loudly for anyone in the vicinity to hear "So-called IRA". It gets the point across without further explanation I feel.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/15/nice-terror-attack-truck

AHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

????

They've gone insane. They could keep their 'not all Muslims' poker face for a while, but it's slipped now. The shitlibs have gone mental.

This whole thread… This is advanced shitposting.

THEY ARE BECOMING AWARE

Well clearly it was just a misguided man I mean there couldn't be a ideological reason for such a thing or a religous one.
No relation to islam and terrorism, Nope non at all.
:^)
hehehehe Stupid Goy

Don't they remember the current year? It's 2016 and it's time for kebab removal.

The cucks on the (((windows8))) news feed put quotes around it too.

I can kill #2 with my bare hands

That trust has been shedding properties in an effort to underwrite the Guardians losses, so it's not inconceivable that the whole thing could crash if the Guardian keeps hemorrhaging money.

(checked)
Sadly, I think it'll still take another two or three attacks in the near future for them to uncuck themselves.

The frogs are almost as pathetic as the Swedes

Allahu akbar!

Guardian is a leftist rag, I only ever read it for greenwald. after he bounced there was nothing redeeming about it.

stop being so obvious with your memes gchq.

BBC has been calling it "So-called islamic state" until recently

thats a good one