Good ol' fasioned nigger thread!

>"they asked for my name, address, social security number, and other shit"
>manager goes over the store cameras, catches nigger smoking pot on the job at a gas station

What do you think Holla Forums, did he didn't do nuffin? Is he a good boy?

What was his reason for pressing the fucking alarm?

No idea. He never told anyone. Might have just saw a button and pressed it to see what it'd do. Might have just been looking to victimize himself. Who knows.

I used to work at a gas station with a nigger co-worker. They found out he was stealing cash out of the till. They had cameras covering every angle, he just did not care.

you can take the monkey out ofthe jungle but you cant take the jungle out of the monky

MFW

I don't have any greentext stories to share as i try to avoid niggers like the plague. but I do have some nice pics to share

You mean the kid he meets once a month and gives candy bars for his birthday?

why couldn't he have been a traditional ooga-booga nigger

And that's how my hate for niggers started. I still can't place that smell. I have come to call it the nigger scent as I've noticed most niggers have this smell.

he saw the couple in your pic and thought he die from laughing at that tweed suit, hairstyle and vapid look. i'd rather be a nigger than go out looking like that, ffs.

You can always chance your fashion and hair style. But you will always be a subhuman shitskin.

that is racis son i hope u reported them for hate crime

is this real? I've seen some of these Sarah comics on FB and I always thought she was an SJW

Now the 2nd pic is a dating site I'd actually go to. Sauce?

well it's true.

If we dindu slave trade niggers would have evolved into their own sub-human species