Laci Green hitting on a lesbian for 10 minutes

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

If I'd want to see kikes hit on wide nosed mongrels I'd just go visit israel tbh fam

Laci's not a kike she's a mormon, hence the cute face and big beautiful luscious breasts.

she's (((iranian)))

Wat

Iranians = original Aryans

I bet she smells like cheese.

why even live anymore

I want to fuck Laci Green to death. Like literal murder by cock.

Well when she takes off her glasses she is kinda hot

But from i have seen in her videos she looks like borderline

So did her father abuse her or did her first boyfriend rape her up or why is she a lesbian because that doesn't happen naturally, contrary to what Jews and eager consumers of Jewish propaganda will tell you.

She's not a real lesbo, fam ma' bam.

She's the "I only do this to tease guys" kind of lesbo. Which is much better, I suppose.

She's kosher

Are you stupid

Iran means "the land of Aryans". Used to be much more White, still has about 5-10% of their population White.

Ebin
IRAN IS WHITE!

She was raised mormon so like most people raised with silly prohibitive religions decided to rebel, in her case becoming a huge slut with multitudinous vagina problems who exchanged ridiculous myths about gold plates and space jesus for ridiculous myths about rape culture and wage gaps (ie a perfectly psychologically normative clapistani female). Sure it's a bit offputting she needs to put yogurt up her snatch to keep things running but the upbeat personality, large breasts and six figure income more than make up for that, imho.

wtf

America is disgusting

I love how they always show LGBT in such a positive light

wew

Mormonism is not against sex.
It was so free that people saw them as degenerate at the time. Heck, the congress tried to wipe em all out because of radical ideas.

And that makes him worse?
Black people cant be smart according to you?

top kek
and no, they can't

That's not laci

WTF I LOVE HER NOW!?

That was before the Arab conquest of the Sasanian Empire in 651. Get out mudshit.

Wow, now I hate Laci.

WTF I LOVE HER NOW!?

Tha fuck? Shut the fuck up and show me your tits and cunt and start sucking a cock or get the fuck out of my videos

Shit, Congress can't even get something that easy right, the fuckers made a state.

You don't deserve a girl like Laci

VILE! NO!?

Even with those checked dubs she is NOT an Aryan Queen!

tbh I'd prefer Laci's big billowy breasts to the hard saline mounds tay tay probably has.

Would love to try both. Tay is so beautiful, I hate Laci but I am attracted to her sexually.
Maybe a foursome with Christina Crockett and Nicole Arbour.
Make this happen please, check out my patreon.

Progressives are just race realists who project, why they treat black people like pets and never shut up about how white privileged they are.

Funny enough the original Progressives were eugenicists.

get fucked

This

You do realize she was one of the hypocritical cunts who cried about white men as soon as Trump won, right?

Laci is more of the hatefug type

Would hatefuck the white off her teeth tbh

She's that girl who kind of goofy but still makes your benis hard so you date her but don't take to meet your friends.

Exactly, and since she's a slut who spreads for anything guys will never have any motivation to incorporate her into their life or see her as anything but a fuck toy. Hence the 'feminist' coping mechanism.

So you would cum in her mouth and then she would shit on you? Seems like it would be awkward in that order.