Waifu Thread

Hey guys! I would like to have a thread in which we share our waifus. Mine is Karen Kujou, pic related.

Only rule: ==No posting lewds of Karen==, I could give a shit less about other people's. But as OP, I demand that no one post lewds of Karen. That is all

Let's have fun and talk about our waifus and why we picked them!

She is a loli so that's good already. As well as she's very cheery and cute in general. Has very heart warming expressions. Just so lovable altogether

You go, user

==No posting lewds of Karen== fucking Hell redtext got blocked by the comma

NO POSTING LEWDS OF KAREN

aoba. i'd force her to give up her dream career to become a full time housewife. i'd also stop her seeing her friends and playing her stupid childish video games.

That sounds like a Hellish life. No vidya? No frens? Well, its not like I have the latter to begin with. But no vidya would kill me

False. 2D cant get pregnant

Not if they're like 5.

well, as the man of the household one needs to enforce certain rules and standards.

Well I all of read one sentence entirely wrong. But in any event 3d can't get pregnant if they're like 5 either.

are you on droogs

So?

I don't mind, I just find it funny. Is it a dis-associative? Cause I tend to type really incoherently on those

But you can sure TRY!!

Just dope and booze.

Sure can guy.

Which dope? Smack/opiates or weed? And yeah I can see that. Alcohol makes me type in a similar way.

Heroin, all about the china white fam. I haven't smoked weed for like 4 years.

ah I see. I've tried codeine a couple times, vicodin a good number of times, and oxy once. I liked vicodin the most. idk why, but I took 10mg of oxy and it did fuck all, but I can take 5mg of hydro and I feel extremely euphoric. And oxy makes me sick in the morning, whereas vicodin doesn't. Its very strange

I don't want to touch smack because there could be a lot of impurities and shit. As well as Im not an addict to opes, so I have no reason to buy cheap. I prefer pharms because I know exactly what I'm getting when I buy it. And how much mg is in each. Ya know

I quit speed a while ago. Im at a month of no use. That shit fucking sucks anymore. Of all the substances I've used, speed was the only one to get out of my control. Well, there was cigs, but I kicked that very easily and I don't care to do it now.

And Im not one of those idiots that go like, "heyron is bad cuz illegal HUR HUR" if you're getting pure (or at least very uncut) diacetylmorphine, its not even that bad. Hell, its healthier to take than pharms to the extent that it doesn't contain APAP. But that's the problem. Everyone cuts their shit. And as far as APAP goes, you can just do a CWE on the pills.

The only real advantage to smack other than potency, obviously, is that there's many ROA's with it.

My brown girls, do not steal.

gross

Hydrocodeine or hydromorphone?
Sick in the morning kind of like a hangover? Those aren't fun but they go away if you sleep and take more opiates, but they suck if you have to act sober and you start puking.
Congrats on quitting. But the problem with addiction is staying quit.

Whatever you're into user. Bunnies are cute.

Hydrocodone. And its never happened to me before, only with oxy. I could take hydro and be 100% fine in the morning.

And yeah, I get that staying quit is the real challenge. I had an ungodly craving earlier, but I remind myself that as long as I stay strong, they will lose power over me as time goes on. And that if I cave in to it now, what makes it any different when I crave 3x as harder as Im coming down?

As long as I stay strong I wont be going back. Ive made so many sacrifices as well. And using again only means I lose. And those sacrifices would be made in vain. Which is even worse than anything the drug can do to me. Destroying my pride and honor.

I can stick to other drugs cause I can reasonably control them. As well as speed lost its magic so quickly. No point in doing it now

I knew I had another pic of Maka dressed like a rabbit but it took me a while to find it.

oh and I've been drinking a fair amount of coffee. It gives me a decent speed-esque high, without any of the negatives along with it. Sure, I forfeit the sheer euphoria, but if being euphoric means I lose my sanity, appetite, sleep, etc you get the point. Coffee is a much healthier way for me to get "high" without controlling my life.

And even if I got/am hooked, who gives a shit. Cause its not debilitating my daily life.

That's a pretty mature attitude. I never really quit anything with the intention to never do it again.
I had some pretty bad panic attacks on the tail end of meth withdrawls before though. I've been treading pretty lightly with meth for a few years, but I can't resist putting it in a speedball sometimes.

I quit drinking coffee last year. I was staying in the arctic like a hundred miles from a store and turns out that the person who brought coffee only had instant.

Im pretty far from mature. But yeah I can see what you mean. I quit cigs with no intention of ever doing them again. Quit cutting with no intention to do it again. Speed has been a bit different

At first I tried to quit and just control my use. But this is a fallacy because if I could control my use to begin with, I wouldn't of became an addict in the first place

Then I quit again with the thought I would just use addi instead. But this is also stupid of me because even though its a weaker amphet, its still an amphet.

Lastly I quit with full intentions of stopping, but got to a month of abstinence and gave in to the craving. I had the mind set of "I do nothing with my life anyway etc negative thoughts etc"

Im quitting for good this time. Cause I just gotta realize that even if the cravings are intense, they're just cravings. Im in control, not some shitty powder that makes me feel good

give me pictures of ryuko or you will be deported

I am of the Aryan race. So too bad, I has immunity

If you're the guy from the cute anime thread I posted all I have. Are you the ryuko poster from mai?

It's the only mentality that will keep you a "former addict".
Are you watching the new one piece tonight?

What if I don't have a waifu?

No, what is mai?

I don't watch OP now I switched to the manga. I loved the anime and all, but the pacing of the past few eps severely pissed me off. I'm in the middle of the next arc manga wise. iirc chap 842 or smth is where Im at.

That being said I will watch certain anime episodes for the key fights that happen. But that's gonna be a while thanks to Toei Animashit.

Then get one friend! There's plenty of waifus to pick!

Anyone have pics of Rikka? She's the loli with an eyepatch

>>>/mai/
It's a waifu board. I ask because there was a big drama on there about politics because people started posting pics of their waifus with maga hats and then it was banned for a while, so I saw some people from there using the pics they made elsewhere.

Jack got wrecked by the elephant last week. It's probably not worth watching the whole episode but there was about 30 seconds of good bit.

Yeah I know, I read well past that part.

My one and only

Beautiful lewd horse.

Hold on.
Where is Karen from What animu I mean?

Kin-Iro Mosaic

While you fags change waifus every season, my love for Teto has remained the same since 2008. You people are sick.