Chloe!

Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!

What about her

>>>/an/

chloe!

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

She reminds me of my half-jewish-half-irish male cousin.

Kevin Smith please

Chloe is a disgusting, coal-burning, transsexual. He is inferior to Maisie in every way.

wew

chloe nose dived, maisie shot up

what's it with everybody wanting to fuck deformed celebrities these days? i can't even see how these uglies got hired in the first place

Maisie is not deformed

is that pig-faced unibrow even still a thing?

Yeah
unlike chloe she's become a real babe

Nasty coalburning whore.

JENNY IS QUEEN OF Holla Forums
JENNY IS /OURGIRL/
ALL OTHER WAIFUS ARE INFERIOR

this thread literally robbed me of the will to fap. i was JUST about to fucking go do it. Now my schedule is off. All because i got tempted in by this piglet.

Literally, who?

Jenny won guysget over it :'^)

She lost to Chloe - literally miss piggy with sick gains - and maisie, Darwinisms best evidence for a link between lower primates and bronze age hunter/gatherers. The hotpockets have rotted your brain, nobody gives a shit about your chinless disney meme.

Mmhmmm…

Pick one

slut is doing it on purpose, knowing her exaggerated Disney character impressions make her sexually appealing

it's sickening

this tbqh

JENNY FEET

She has a rather full thigh, don't you think?

Jenny has a weak eternal anglo chin. Just gross.

Yeah, stronger quads than the average girl, yet pretty typical calves. So she spent a lot of time squatting or half-squatting but not a lot of time jumping. I wonder if she every played Volleyball? I've seen a similar type come out of that sport. She doesn't strike me as very athletic overall, though, just mildly in shape.

Strong chin, mate. That's a strong chin. A weak chin would mean almost no chin at all, like pic related. She also has really strong cheeks and the combo really affects her jaw line.

I thought it was a picture of jenny on the left for a minute.

You could at least mock someone for their actual physical deformities.

plebs

If this were opposite land, maybe, and the measure of a waifu was how many cords of firewood they could chop or how many maple trees they could tap in a day.

I bet she takes really, really smelly dumps.

I'm not mocking. I don't mind her chinlessness.

manlet detected
so does she racemix with black people or is she a lesbian? make up your mind stormderp
are you 12 or 11?
it doesn't matter, stormweenies never mature past the mental age of 12 anyway

Especially after eating Chinese take-out.

I hate all of you.

that filename reeks of heeb

oink oink

no wonder why Jennyfags are winning

w e w l a d
e
w

l
a
d

>>>/sage/

If you call one creepy janitor pushing a don knotts in a wig looking sloth "winning", okay.

love this pasta.

Fucking maddowposters. Reminds me why I never come to 8ch

It's called fat girl legs.

she was never cute

What a cutie.

She was cute before puberty ruined her

If she chopped those sesame street eyebrows and got breast implants she could be a solid 7/10

Imkikefy pls go

kay

Why so buttmad gifmaker?

that is a killer collection user

if you dont have, this is a nice one too

Here's an even nicer one.

POO IN THE BAG

Nigger thats not feet!

plebbitors > twatterfags

Kek, i got to, as a jenny collector i must follow.

You're a disgrace to hotpockets

Argument is weak tbh fam.

thank ms colostomy bag

t. deadbeat parent

Maisie!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Trump won and so did Margaret

Margaret won.
the best shitter award

Why would she win an award for that? She doesn't have a large intestine, in fact she'd likely be disqualified from entering such a contest.

why you people have such a shit taste?

they're kikes innit

Why do you care? That's the nigger's problem you just have to sit there and play ds

Because its unfunny and pathetic shitposting, and because of complacent niggers like you is why we can't have decent threads.

Take it up with the vol he's doing most of the waifuposting.

what did he mean by this?

I want to travel back in time and eat Chloe's feces when she was 16

I live in the USA, nigger.

The age of consent is 16 in plenty of states, asshat.

Yeah, and in most of those states you have to be within a certain age. It isn't open season when the girl turns 16

or get consent with the parents which is a rare scenario

Thanks for clarification on that subtle statutory distinction, shiteater.

you're welcome. Maybe you should avoid fucking all of those sexy 16 year olds next time. I'm sure you're a 40 year old faggot who meets teen girls online.

You're the one who brought up 16 year olds not me. Better slow down sounds like all that shit you're eating is going to your brain.

You seem like the same user who said this based on the reply chain.

Just odd that you would express a desire to eat her shit and then include an arbitrary age like 16, which also happens to be the age of consent in most places around the world. As if wanting to eat the shit of 12 year old hitgirl chloe would make you sound creepy or something.

What does age of consent have to do with eating someones shit?

Depends on the circumstances. If user time travels to a state where age of consent is 18 then has chloe squat over his face and shit in his mouth while he jerks off then yes those laws definitely apply. In any case seems like a waste of time machine tbh.

If he has a time machine why would he not be able to just teleport the shit out of thin air? That would not be illegal.

The ultimate Jenny rare.

Awesome.

wtf?

Read the post
user wouldn't need to physically travel back in time and be there if he could just magically summon the feces. The implication is obviously that of a carnal nature hence the applicable laws would be of understandable concern.

Wtf?

Why would someone with a time machine care about the law? He could just kill and eat her shit and all then go back to the future.

Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge!

Spotted the normalfag

No, the only implication is that going back in time 4 years would be the only way to eat the shit of 16 year old Chloe. This is objectively true and has nothing to do with age of consent.
t. lawfag

So why not go back 8 years and have prime chloe shit in your mouth instead? Only reason not to would be because of age laws and societal taboo.

user creates time machine
collects all wisdom and knowledge of all ages
creates specific virus that causes human beings to only shit twinkies between the ages of 15 and 17
infects baby Chloë
spends entire year stalking her with powers of invisibility, eating her twinkie shits
finally dies of morbid obesity and early onset diabetes
smug face

Because obviously he's a gentleman