Hey Holla Forums I'm retaking spanish

How do I /git gud/ at spicspeak? College level, Spanish II.

I know, I know, but I need to take a foreign language otherwise those bastards won't give me my degree. I considered taking a meme language like Japanese but I'm going to work in healthcare here in the US so it would be more advantageous to learn Spanish.

El español es una mierda, user. Hazte un favor y aprende Japones. Tal vez es una mierda tambien, pero al menos tendras mucho mas uso para el Japones, como novelas visuales y toda esa mierda otaco.

I guess that, if you're going to work for healthcare, spanish is better. I have no tip to give to you, though, more than "acentos" being fucking shit, I don't even use them, and I'm a spic.

Tu español es asqueroso, así que evidentemente mucho del tema no sabes.

Si, claro, apuesto a que eres Español. Vete con tu Castellano convolusionado a otra parte, tal vez asi arregles tu economia.

No, no es eso. No soy de España. Tu error fue independiente del "acento" o variedad del Castellano.
Se ve que no tuviste un buen profesor de Lengua o dejaste que tu cerebro se pudriera con el Internet después del secundario.

watch this

Move to Mexico. Or California.

California is expensive as balls and most of the people are ass wipes. They can't even handle rain without getting in serious accidents.

t. 🌵

El español neutro es el mejor español, no veo como la "variedad" es importante. Sin mencionar que, como dije, los acentos son una mierda, lo peor de los idiomas romanticos, por eso el ingles es superior.

He can go to florida, the biggest focus of those fucking spics. I mean, not exactly mexicans, just the rest of the spics. California is full of Mexicans, while Florida is full of the rest.

not for long m8.

You're in Uni, make the most of it. I'd recommend Japanese or Russian: they're tricky to learn without a good teacher and rare enough that someone knowing one will be an asset to many businesses. Spanish is easy to pick up and you can get decent instruction at literally any community college.

Mud people didn't create the language, it just so happens that it's mostly spoken by mud people because the conquistadors were degenerates.

You don't even need to pay for classes anymore.

You can teach yourself with free apps like DuoLingo now that are just as good as Rosetta Stone. I started the DuoLingo Spanish level and it was very educational but I lost interest because I'm a permaNEET and don't really need to learn Spanish.

No stoy listo para tener sexo con el culo, coma me con toda tu furca.

You forgot an S.
Are you not ready to have sex with the ass? It doesn't make a lot of sense.
It's "comame", or "comeme". What the fuck is furca?

I forgot an E, actually. And yes, i'm not ready to have a fat cock up my ass, but i want you to fuck me in the ass, fam.
It's a misspelled fuerca, my keyboard can't make the right c.

Yeah, that. Sorry, I'm sleepy. I'm an spic, I swear.
No estoy listo para tener un gordo pene en mi culo, pero quiero que me cojas en el culo
Still don't know what the fuck you're trying to spell.

I was not repeating what i wrote in Spanish. I was just being silly.

Vamos ver se voce entende agora.
Eu nao estou pronto para fazer sexo com o cu, me coma com toda sua forca.