It's not even that I can't talk to people, I just find it very boring. Other people's conversations also bore me

It's not even that I can't talk to people, I just find it very boring. Other people's conversations also bore me

same

that's life as a snowflake.

That's becasue you're autistic

Many people are just boring and can't engage in any decent conversation.

Why do you think not enjoying conversations stems from being boring?
If I'm boring people won't enjoy talking to me, but I might still enjoy talking to other people.

I've been doing a lot of driving for Uber for the past year so I've gotten into having random conversations with a fairly large variety of people. I'd honestly say 25%-50% are just plain boring, especially if they're women.

I don't know anything deep about these people so it's hardly as though I can guess why it is they end up being boring, but it is a common issue. What usually seems to make the conversations boring is when they can only seem to talk about themselves. There's just nothing you can really do with that kind of conversation that purely revolves around the other person flattering themselves.

everyone's boring. life's shit. get used to it or get a rope.

Not really, most people can at least be pleasant to talk to about most any bullshit.

Thinking about it, I suppose something that can help quite a bit is just doing a decent bit on your own so that you have more you can relate to others with. If you just sit around at home most of the time then you've little to relate to others experiences with since most people are interested in talking about 'events' they've had in theirs or others lives.

exactly. now do as we all do. go along with the conversation non-autistic-ally and create no sentimental connection to the conversation itself. repeat until death.

I prefer enjoying myself with the random conversations I have and just shaking my head after dealing with some of the narcissists that can't come up with anything better to talk about than just themselves.

nice. reading any books?

Ikr. Those shallow creatures could never satisfy me. Thats why i only talk to myself and stay in my room all day. No one can hurt me here.

seek help immediately.

I think he was being ironic, but it's not conceited to say that some people are more shallow than others- or that the majority of conversation is extremely shallow.
It might be how it 'has to be', but it's still the way it is

i agree. get used it to it, use it, have fun with it, but don't have fun in it or you're a normalfag cuck

there is nothing wrong with talking to yourself a little bit.

can i have your guardian's contact info?

I'm a grown man

jump off a bridge

what got your panties in a twist?

I mean, doesn't getting pissy with someone just because they talk to themselves a bit seem strange to you? Its not like I'm doing anything to people.

Been reading Overlord, bit of Konosuba, and Jam.