#FightForWesternCivilization

#FightForWesternCivilization almost trending on twitter!

Get in there m8s!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#fightforwesterncivilization&src=typd

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

Shove them back! Send them back! Take back our future and our place in our homeland!

Blood for blood! Death for Death! Righteous indignation shall be the name of our new movement!

BAN ASSAULT TRUCK!

Anyone on Holla Forums who doesn't have a twitter needs to get one so we can promote our ideas more and have each others backs when SJWs try to attack our hashtags with their bullshit

click on RISE expecting some fucking wake up call from the cucks…

it's… Katy Perry song…

this is what happens when children can use twitter

Cucks are getting BTFO on this hashtag

They can't even explain how we're wrong, they just call everyone in the hashtag a bigot

Bane?

#FightForTheWest would have been better. Could have talked about the orcs to the south and subhumans to the east.

I hope you're all growing your hair for the happening.

do it

Shaved my beard yesterday because I had to renew my driver's license, but I pretty much look like Big Boss

I'll drag you from your faggy long hair across the streets before I tear you in half with a chainsaw.

Tbh lads we should all go with the tactical bowl cut

We need to #banassaulttrucks

Can't y'all use this as a good opportunity to convince young frogs, britbongs and the like that live in still uncucked counties to:

PRAISE KEK

To make it easier for enemies to control your head to slice your throat, knee you in the face, pull you off balance, etc? Nope, shaved head is the way to go.

Blaesus
[email protected]/* */ Blaesus Retweeted American Hank
The pope could call crusades against sharia zones if he wasn't a cuck.
#FightForWesternCivilization

If more people started calling for this it would be glorious

Done my part.

stick to the classics…

shitskins have the shitty hair and bushy beards.