twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/753769202402467840
archive.is/WfRFA
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8926-ricky-vaughns-reddit-ama/
twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/753772103388663808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link + archive

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/753769202402467840
archive.is/WfRFA

#nevertrump was always democucks in disguise and spineless "conservatives" devoid of values or conscience.

Anti-Trump conservatives are liberals who don't want to pay taxes.

Cuckservatives

Who is this Ricky Vaughn goy? I follow him on my false flag twatter. His shitlording is pretty on point.

I need to see the numbers.

They are so fucking salty over at therightscoop. I love this election. We will never be burdened by Christcucks again

He's The Wild Thing, of course.

You realize that if you remove all the Christians from America your majority of whites in the country are leftists right? And the jewish percentage of the population practically quadruples.

Conscience clause?

Praise be to kek

Christcucks are by far the most cucked. Race war is the only possible source of violence in te US

An attempt by the #ForeverCucks to make every RNC delegate unbound by allowing them to "vote with their (((conscious)))".

Isn't Ricky_Vaughn a gook?

Try again

He just randomly came out of nowhere late last year and has been on fire ever since. Guy originally tried to hide his power level but since reaching the tens of thousands he's went full 14/88 shit lord lol.

Any evidence of this "conscience clause" bullshit being revoked?

I read some where ricky is like #50 in the top 100 of most influential internet users.
And no one knows who he really is.
laffs

You realize that we already have pantheons right? It's seriously time for our Folk to wake up, regardless of what part of Europe you come from.

It got gassed. Only 12 people voted for it.

Atheistic Cucks

Anti-Christian!

Thor's cuck oak got cut down to make him a watching stool.

87 to 12 slaughter.

Lots of salt out there tonight.

TEFLON DON

QUOTH THE DONALD
#NEVERTRUMP IS NEVER MORE

You know what we've stopped saying lately?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Dance thread you say?

Why do you rednecks keep calling Leftists "Liberals". There is nothing Liberal about a Commie

He posts on MPC.
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8926-ricky-vaughns-reddit-ama/

Because they are. All initial liberalism was only conceived by proto-leftist (((academics))) to destabilize and erode the social setup of their time. What you now refer to as leftists or commies is just the stabilization after the paradigm has been shifted to a self-destructive left-wing establishment. Liberalism has always been leftism, and the only viable choice is authoritarian 'rightism'.

Wrong link pal.
twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/753772103388663808
Can't bother to archive though, it's not like it's going away

the most christian states in the US vote for el rato, and they're the goodest goys when it comes to supporting israel, stop trying to deny that christians are against trump

wait so #nevertrump was a real world thing outside of twitter?

Am I the only one connecting the dots here?

how dare you imply the obvious goy?

No shit. If you can't beat 'em, buy 'em. A few career politicians might be shitty that they don't get to be King Democracy for a few years, but the power behind the throne doesn't care.

I don't think you have a very firm grasp of political reality in this country atm user. Trump will roll over Shillary in November. The conservative Christian vote for him will be
YUGE.

Dance thread, I say!

I'm not against Trump. Never was, once Ben Carson bowed out. Trump was always my second pick. The Christians I know where the topic has come up also support Trump. The only exceptions I know of personally are Christian women.

Color me surprised.