I need advice

so heres the thing
i want to open a thread and get lots of replies which have good content. i mostly prefer funny remarks, witty jokes, maybe few implicational pictures and such. how can i accomplish this?

by making a thread

make threads that are diffrent than the other shit thats up just take a quick look at the catalogue and make something good. Also make threads to shitpost in. Also, make love to me now.

like this one?

u know, when sex is mentioned, i tend to forget the rest of the conversation. i am assuming that you are at the least pretending to be a girl. correct?

I am ;)

nice

what do you like? sexually i mean. maybe we can arrange somethings

I'll be wearing a cute skirt and stockings.. all smooth for you daddy and you can come up from behind and take it.

well i would like to push your lower back down and slide my juicy dick in your "pussy"
and maybe put a collar on you so i can choke you around meanwhile. sounds good?

God yeah. Just push my bubble right out for you and open up my "pussy". You can be rough daddy and pound me silly. You can even choke me with a collar. Just make me a good slut for you and fill it up.

no no. only i can make the implications, slut

btw why no one is replying to my thread other than us?

does it matter? its better that we can talk daddy. i want to be good no more implications sir.

yea i want everybody to see how much you like to get humiliated and fucked like the little bitch you are

maybe they can spit on your face out of pity

faggot

sshhhh

its ok user. i love you

i love you too

from
second line should read
>mfw 2 intelligent to be not alone
the "2" can stand in for either

what the fuck are you talkin about you irrelevant piece of shit?

It looked like the Bill Nye user was talking shit about my grammar