Insert coffee (caffeine and other shit)

fucking jewish scam. fucking goys buy this shit and pay a lot to experience NOTHING!!!
This isn't even 1% amphetamine. Fuck this scam.
Give me list of substances that will make me a task monster. a psycho

I want to be a task monster that will:
-plan projects and tasks
-then execute them like a double hitler would

also, what is best music to listen when planning?
what is best music to listen when executing plans and tasks?

Try ritalin

tried, but it instantly explodes my heart and veins
I need some alternatives without hypertension

nootropics?
research chemicals?
drugs?

modafinil (haven't tried) & kratom (have tried) and some other shit
plebbit has a lot of info on /nootropics/

far as music stay away from vocals.
classical or synth/retrowave or jazz depending on your mood. if you don't match it to your mood/need, it won't matter.

I don't recommend it, but Adderall will certainly do the trick.

tried, shit only makes awake and gives physical energy. then when you stop taking makes you unable to walk for few days

what did kratom give you?

I listen to, but nothing happens

I do not have mood

tried. all amphetamines and phenidates explode my heart instantly
Also, didn't notice any useful effect while on them

kratom is energy and mood. try a green maeng da strain.

That's surprising. You didn't feel an increased ability to focus?

you forgot to insert penis, op.
no, hold it. you mean even inserted penis has no effect? that's dire. i don't know what to recommend other than more or bigger or both.

ethylphenidate.
small dose makes voices in head quieter. but it only makes me dumber as I cannot plan and think like normally can.
higher dose makes me stick/obsess a task I was doing, which was procrastination task. So it makes me do stupid task for hours until this shit stops working

amphetamine.
small dose gives hypertension, anxiety, tremors. zero useful effects.

pseudoephedrine.
small dose the first time I took it, gave me some energy and made me do physical tasks. but I couldn't sit on computer and do mental tasks, I had to do physical tasks like tidying room.
on next occasions, it only produced hypertension without useful effects.

caffeine.
nothing happens.

modafinil.
gave a little physical energy, was able to walk easily. also made me listen to stupid normie music. zero useful effects. wasn't able to do productive tasks.

ephedrine.
nothing happens.

hydroxyzine.
this one is interesting… if I take it, it obviously produces tiredness, sleepiness etc. but if I take it for few days, then stop, on next day I get mild hypomania and I'm actually able to do some tasks. I am not exactly doing important tasks, but still better than nothing.

Try going off caffeine for a while then go back on. Like any other drug it causes tolerance. Also, try nicotine gum, 2mg did me good.

It gives tolerance after one day. It's useless shit.

I tried. They only worked first time, like pseudoephedrine. Now, even if I had 2 months break from them, when I take nothing happens. Maybe some small mood lift but I'm not even sure. But it doesn't give stimulant effects anymore, only gave at first time.

Ephedra

2mg nicotineman is my hero. i'm just like, wow.
by eating 17 grammes of coconut coir every 37 hrs with a glass of cammomile tea, my anus has expanded sufficiently to accomodate an almost unlimited number of organic leeks, root first and without oil-based lube.
can you claim as much for nicotine gum or should you crawl back into the sewer with your teeth glued together?

Doesn't it kill innocent babies and humans? They told that in TV

bunnn

HELPHHELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HE

Are you high or somthing?

cocaine is a hell of a drug