Thor Ragnarok

Thor Ragnarok

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Grandmaster
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dig that Kirbyesque dude in the second pic.

Not even a trailer yet?

Is that kike goldblum playing a norse god? kek, fuck off disney

Is sif in this?

Mongrel lead actress has shit boobs

Overall I'm not liking this.

Thor's fighting without his hammer, I hate those plots. I can't decide whether I love or hate that samurai armor in the second panel, looks like something from a sentai series.

Thor's armor looks really cheap and in general he looks like a totally different guy. Is the plot that he's… going undercover? Why would he dye his hair brown? And if that is supposed to be a disguise wouldn't anyone who's seen his face recognize him? I guess it could be a spell to make people not know who he is, that's been a plot in the comic a few times.

Really not digging the black chick. And I know they're making her Valkyrie, which is horse shit. Why not just create a new character? Why can't she be a second valkyrie? Why replace the white one?

Not really huge on Jeff Goldblum's make up there, I'm trying to think of the last time I was able to take him seriously in a movie.

The chick in the last panel looks cute, but if that's supposed to be a radically redesigned flat-chested Enchantress then fuck this movie, and I will never give it a cent of my money.

I have no idea how to describe this, it almost as if they decided to make another Season of Farscape for shits and giggles?

Kek.

Nope.

Actually he's an elder of the universe.
And he's supposed to be blue

Isn't Hulk supposed to be in this? Where's that faggot Ruffalo? Did they finally recast him?

They couldn't even get a passable mongrel, bitch is awful.
If I ever died on a battlefield and that mutt came down from the Heavens to take me to Valhalla, I'd spit in her face or praise Fafnir.

They only make Hulk on post production now.

So Thor is a now metrosexual?

BLACKED

When Jeff Goldblum doesn't wear his glasses, that's usually an indication that the thing is going to be shit

WE

Well, to be fair he was BrundleFly.

i kno, he doesn't even wanna see it :^)

We already had a coon playing the "whitest of the gods" since the first movie. How slow are you?

Is that Jeff Goldblum?

no

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Grandmaster

Which? The Power Ranger or Jeff Goldblum?

They managed to make Cate Blanchett look young. And hot