Lessons

So, what did you learn from the film?

what I learned from it is how to succeed in life:

I learned that if you try really hard in life then your whore waifu will give you aids and leave you to raise her son on your own with no reward whatsoever.

I learned that Forrest Gump isn't a very good movie.

I learned that Baby Boomers are the greatest generation in history.

I learned that being a baby boomer means you could be absolutely full retard and still make a million dollars in a start up business.

I also learned that if you love a woman unconditionally she'll exploit you despite the fact that someone loving you like that is so rare.

heard you was talkin shit

You are retarded tho.

Truly our greatest allies!

I thought it was a cute movie that went traipsing through history for the baby boomer generation.

It's just a light comedy and not worth taking all that seriously.

If you can keep your retardation a secret, then you're not a retard, retard.

I'm glad you were paying attention!

qt3s like her usually have a waiting list of guys ready to love them unconditionally, what makes them such shallow and worthless whores.

I learned that someone fucked up the timelines.

that nigga can't talk about greatest anything if he can't even dress himself properly.

Who is the WOC to play Forest in the inevitable remake?

I learned that retards get to be successful while smart people get shit.

Some no-name actress. She'll do all the late night shows with Tom Hanks and he'll say how proud he is of her work and how excited he is for the film.

Generally those guys have no incentive to prove themselves beyond "being their friend"

In a few words, they are simply not men. If a woman were to treat a good man with a career and military training like she does in the movie, she'd be in for a sore surprise with the guy she does eventually settle down with.

You are truly one of us, user.

Tom Hanks… didn't he play a cuck in that movie Green Mile?

Well the big black guy who was doinking omarosa was in it and they were friends.