Pete Best

Pete Best was the greatest member of The Beatles. Paul, John, George and Ringo were all shitty talentless hacks. "Best" is literally his last name he was so fucking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Best
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((pure coincidence))

If Pete Best was a cowboy, he'd be Pete West!

John Lemmon is best Beetle

If Pete Best was spicy, he'd be Pete Zest

naw, the most based Beatle was George Harrison and definitely the most underrated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Best
Damn, talk about getting cucked

I don't care about his politics or whom he married…
he's written some really great songs during his solo years.

but anyway, I like George too though, but not really familiar with his solo work.

if Pete Best was full of gold, he'd be a Pete Chest

His solo years were among his worst. Why the fuck do you think the only song that came out of his post-Beatles career anyone gives a fuck about is "Imagine" and "Happy Xmas (War is Over)" His post-Beatles albums were universally panned for being shallow cosmopolitan-leftist garbage. I blame Yoko more than I blame John himself though, I'd say Yoko Ono ruined his career

Imagine is one of the most overrated and overplayed songs of all time, especially when you take into account he was a wife beater who neglected his first son. The fakest of all peace/love hippies.

All Things Must Pass is a masterpiece of an album.

If Pete Best told a joke, he'd be Pete Jest.

i do like her throat singing there

a commie hymn

If Pete Best went back to school, he'd have to take a Pete Test!

whatever you say faggots, but I love John Lemon

Imagine is the definition of "Globalist". Globalists are so fucking obsessed with making that song the anthem of the human race they play it every fucking New Years, a song with the lines "Imagine no religion" and "imagine no countries"

The ONLY DECENT political song John Lennon wrote was Revolution 1. Because it was a song directed at leftists protesters who were becoming violent raging retards chimping out in the streets. Its a song thats not only still relevant today but also a song that shows the modern left literally has not changed since the 1960s

No shit. Yet every year some no-name cunt sings it on New Years thinking it means something.

If Pete Best was annoying, he'd be a Pete Pest.

faggy
commie
wifebeater
slave of the tavistock institute
finally rebels at 41, gets shot down in the following days
also he sang like weak goat

I don't see why, George Harrison was literally John Lennon but without all the shallow political shit. Hell, I think George Harrison was everything John Lennon thought he was or at least wished he could be

yes i strongly suspect john never wrote imagine, it was a command by his masters

If Pete Best was a bird, he'd sleep in a Pete Nest
While we're going off about what a faggot John Lennon was, I actually like Revolution 9 unironically

Revolution 9 is actually one of my favorites off the White album if that makes any sense, still nowhere near as good as While My Guitar Gently Weeps though. Whoever that is at the end speaking (I presume Yoko) bugs the crap out of me though.

If Pete Best went on an adventure, he'd be Pete Quest.

People argue that while its a great Sound Collage, it did not belong on the White Album and it was just John being a faggot forcing them to put it up.
I don't think it takes away from the rest of the album having it on there though

All four of The Beatles were part of a Tavistock Institute Experiment. Brian Epstein, Globalist Jew, was the head of the experiment, right after he was officially signed on as the manager of the band, all four of the group+Epstein universally agreed to sack Best. Why? There was no record of any friction between Best and the rest of the group. The answer was that he was the only outsider, and couldn't be allowed to be apart of their plans. They would later have Paul McCartney killed off and replaced with Billy Shears for trying to escape, and Lennon would suffer the same fate but as it was long after the group had officially disbanded, they no longer cared about trying to cover Lennons death up. And that finally leaves George Harrison, who happened to be stabbed to death in his home? Yeah fucking right! People honestly EXPOCT US X-DDD to believe a murderer was allowed to walk into a celebrities home and stab them to death? How stupid do they think we are?

But I know what you're thinking, with Pete Best sacked, McCartney killed off and replaced with a lookalike, and Lennon and Harrison just killed off outright, doesn't that leave one true original Beatle left alive?

Thats fucking right, it was Ringo Starr who was behind it all along!
He thought nobody would notice! Seeing as he was always the quiet one who had the least direct influence on the music of the group.

And after the Beatles formally broke up, who was the last person at the studio?
Thats fucking right, Ringo fucking Starr

Ringo Starr? More like, Ringo Starr of David!

Highly credible!