Black girls and Muslim thread

Post em if you got em. Nigress and Hijab fetish bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/wx/res/43568.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only good ones are like the ones in 5th pic, OP.

The only ones that are even remotely attractive have some European feature(s) (light skin/eyes)

The only good ones look white.

Stop being a faggot. Even slave owners loved the dark, delicious skin of their new pets.

that situation is hot as fuck. The nigress is pretty ugly though

It's one of my favorites honestly, you have to take what you can get though.

She needs some FGM

Here's your islam shit

There's a thread in /wx/ full of hijab stuff: 8ch.net/wx/res/43568.html

Too bad they've been displaced from their only useful role as concubines, now we have to put up with them thinking they're equal and shiet

Ok

Test

Damn, that second one would look so good without the afro. Afros look ridiculous always.

fuckin gross man

Post this on Holla Forums and see what happens. It'll be fun.

it isnt a fetish to fuck pussy
impregnate all the wombs with your dick, this is a mission of yours as a male - otherwise you are a genetic dead end
Big European Dicks fucking all the pussies and slapping their asses with our Caucasian Oversized Testicles is what its all about
BED and COT colonizing the world

sauce faggot

nigger woman cant get me erected.

its only the nigger woman.
they just look shit and are stupid.

they are mixed.

and ethiopians are not really niggers but a branch on their own

I think everyone knew those girls were mixed

Allah is going to be pissed. Those mudslimes fucked that all up. Some were using rocks that were way too large for it to be done in accordance with shria law.

Oh, for fuck's sake…
Sharia law? Really? Dude, the word sharia means law!

Also, is it wrong that the video made me hard?

No, Its wrong that you are a tripfag though

GUIS LISTEN
WHAT IF
GUIS

WHAT IF DONALD TRUMP DEPORTED PRIMARILY SANDNIGGERS, BLACKS, AND SPIC MEN, OR LANDWHALE WOMEN?

Then you and your entire family would be deported

That's nothing. The other day, I read about a poor woman who had to endure manspreading on the subway.

Besides, this is just their culture. Stop being racist, user.

Only interested in {{[[(Hijab)]]}}
& hardly any blacks,
UNLESS they're Light Skinned and Look Pretty though…

What is a "Hijab Fetish"?

Explain.

Those girls are not supposed to be slutty or showing themselves. The fact that they do it, but while still wearing the hijab is, put in short, really fucking hot.
It implies that she is a whore but probably haven't lost her fear for her god, or that she is so much of a whore that she only do it to spite the religion, etc.

…not sure you were able to fathom such events of having a higher ratio of fems to men.

Good. Men who like negresses are more likely to commit homosexual behavior, and throw there good genes down the drain. They treat it like poo.
I think Ethiopians are Caucasoid though.