Wew

Wew.

Were Ice Age sequels ever that well received critically?

I guess you could say that this movie was on a collision course since the beginning.

What the fuck? Why did they think it was a good idea to make a fucking fifth movie in this series? Why did they think it was a good idea to make a fourth, third, or second movie in this series?

Monies

Prepare for Ice Age 6

because in the mind of the hollywood jew, making something new means risk, and risk implies losing shekels, also, in the mind of the jew, something that already exists = guaranteed sales. the hollyjew operates exclusively on his perceived ability to gain shekels, they don't want to tell a story like the movies of old, they just want to make shekels, so they have to mass-produce movies

even after all the movies fail and they lose 4/5ths of their money like it happened with cisbusters, the hollywood kikes would rather do that than actually risking making something new, and people keep paying to be shit in their mouths.

Ice Age v Land Before Time: Origins

The staff already say that the cast will be frosted until the current time just like Scratch in the first film.

How does he even get into space?

Would people have cared if it was just a one off short?

The frost starship from the first movie.

He's not wrong about the fear of risk, though.

I spent way too much time on this.

Low effort. Image discarded.

$0.03 added!

Back to Reddi/pol/

$0.01, you can be more creative correcting the record.

this place isn't for you, perhaps you should consider going to reddit, or tumblr

That's weak, it doesn't roll off the tongue. Come up with a better one Holla Forums.

WEW LAD

Back to ultreddit

Good goy

come on guys I thought we were getting over this already.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, your ebin meme, or the fact that you thought only one user responded to your idiocy.

Keep on memeing retard.

dude I'm not memeing and Im not leftypol. I just get annoyed seeing people here bitch about politics rather than talk about cartoons and comics which is what the damn board is all about.

I'm surprised you were dumb enough to come here.
you're obviously too chicken shit to draw a correct swastika.
keep trying to force that meme. I'm sure your correct the record friends will enjoy it

I wasn't saying you were, I was saying I wasn't and that you should stop spouting the "people who make fun of Holla Forums are Holla Forums" fallacy.

wew

Fair enough. Though I wasn't spouting "people who make fun of Holla Forums are Holla Forums" fallacy. I was saying I hate people bitching about politics on this board when it has nothing to do with what this board is about.

Oh okay. I get ya user, I hate all the politics crap too.

calm down retard, your virginity is showing