CONFIRMED: RNC ABD DNC TO BE STREAMED ON TWITCH

archive.is/oNnah
blog.twitch.tv/watch-the-republican-and-democratic-national-conventions-on-twitch-a2694b8f2d64?gi=472b766785a8#.52cnu9iwx

Prepare for the greatest cancer show you have ever seen, Twitch chat + politics.

What the fuck is Twitch?

dogface dogface dogface kappa

BIDEO GAEMS XDDDD

Goddamn it I fucked up the title.

Do you live in a cave? It's the greatest streaming site in the world… for gaming. Trump can impress people who don't give a fuck about politics with this now.

Ahhh ok. It's a streaming service for watching people play video games.

I don't play video games, I guess I'm outside the cave.

They watch eating streams, you seriously underestimate the Twitch audience.

What the fuck are eating streams?

YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET ASKING THAT

Exactly what it sounds like, they watch someone eat while he talks with chat. You seriously think people like this aren't going to watch the RNC and DNC on twitch? They are going to watch it for the novelty.

I bet they stream it on half the screen, with the other half of the screen showing a couch full of faggots and trannies.

That's some retarded shit right there.

THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE PLACE TO WATCH THE RNC AND DNC IS

OVERTUBE.ORG

I N T E G R A T E D G R E E N T E X T

N

T

E

G

R

A

T

E

D

G

R

E

E

N

T

E

X

T

MASSIVE REDPILL OPPORTUNITY INC

PREPARE YOUR MEMES Holla Forums

USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

It's confirmed that RNC will be streamed now, that news article only confirmed DNC.

KebabRemover003: 💣 ____ 💣 Only the chosen terrorist can hold both bombs ⎝ ANELE ⎠

I don't think you understand how twitch chat works. It goes FAST. REAL FAST. All you are going to see is emotes to gauge the people's current emotions. You are going to see a lot of racist emotes too, in fact it's guaranteed the moment a nigger starts talking on the stream you are going to see a nigger emote used in a racist way.

I'm fairly certain i saw a jew emote spammed during GDQ once, I can't wait to watch this shit.

Is this a big deal? Whats twitch?