STAR WARS PREQUELS STREAM

r/8tvkinostream

come on down and join your fellow full anons in watching some of the best early 00s kino

Other urls found in this thread:

cyt­u.­be/r/8tvkinostream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump

whats with all these fuckasses promoting their shitty stream on this board.

holy shit, killing myself now

r/8tvkinostream

faggots, it's on

they read about the most trolly board on all the internet in the Time Magazine article.

Fuck your reddit shit, user. Stream in something like that rabbit site, or something.
I'll take the time to say, I don't get the hate for the prequels, they have their flaws but they are all better than the original trilogy, the first one was as lighthearted as the original trilogy, but somehow is shunned down just for the midichlorians bullshit.

You're not from here? Shit, and I wanted to appreciate you. I'll just go and download the, in HD. I won't sage because of my own opinion.

i never got into regularly posting here, mostly post on Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Figured, but Holla Forums? Doubt it. In any case, stop promoting Reddit here, if you weren't new you'd know why. If you want to stream your shit just do occasional threads.

Did you forget? It's okay if you forgot, we all wanted to.

not everything is reddit you autist

everything is made of reddit.

Oh, yeah. Still, Jar Jar was supposed to be just the comic relief, kinda like C3PO, but it turned out to be way more annoying. That on itself wouldn't be that bad, if it wasn't for the fact they are a whole specie. Although, that's what made the first movie more lighthearted, and ion that sense, he didn't appear in 2 and 3 other than an occasional cameo where he wasn't a comic relief anyway.
Do even kids like him?

Am I missing something here?

come to Holla Forums, we use the >kino meme almost constantly.

Midichlorians aside, was Qui.Gon Jinn really wrong with Anakin? In a sense, he was supposed to bring balance to the galaxy, and he did by killing most of the Jedi, but also the Galaxy was unbalanced by having the siths ruling it.
Why was Qui-Gon such an idiot, then?

I was planning to, but I'm too busy in Holla Forums

assuming yoda and obi-wan are the only jedi left, it's 2v2. not counting luke until esb at the earliest.

bringing balance doesn't mean that one rules over the other, that's a separate matter.

I guess you're right.
If I'm correct, there were some Jedi survivors, but just really well hidden, in the expanded universe, at least. Not to mention that the sith have that stupid "only one apprentice and that's it" rule.

ATTACK OF THE CLONES IS NOW PLAYING

==GET IN HERE FAGGOTS REEEEE=

no

These movies are fucking trash what happened to the post for the stream with the horror movies and fucked up shit not this normie faggotry

OH LOOK ITS FILMCUNT VERSION 2

m8 i'm the original thread, any other threads promoting it were made by other faggots

you are a faggot as well

Well let me give you a pointer. We just got finished kicking out the first cunt who spammed our board advertising his shit-tier streaming channel. We are not interested in movies, or what movie is currently playing.

whats the site tho

k

i get you. i don't stream often, or ever really, this is actually my first time lol.

And please make it your last.

go to it's always one of the top ones on their list

cy-tu(dot)be minus that dash

FINALLY A STREAM WITHOUT VIRUSES

cyt­u.­be/r/8tvkinostream

Also, learn2filter evade

w8 wut? which is it? (didn't see that issue)

REVENGE OF THE SITH NOW PLAYING