I'm here for pudding pops and rape! And I'm all out of pudding pops!

I'm here for pudding pops and rape! And I'm all out of pudding pops!

Well, I don't normally rape niggers, but bend over.

HAHAHA

His eyes are filled with contempt and lust. That's a powerful cocktail.

any black celebrity that goes agains the jew gets his name tarnished, period. Dave Chappelle, Katt Williams, Bill Cosby etc. the list goes on and on.

what did he mean by this?

Niggers exist in the west purely because of jews, they should never raise their hand against their masters.

What happened to Katt Williams?

Starting calling out all the jew's pet niggers like Tyler Perry and Jamie Foxx. Turns out they're both gay as fuck and take being treated like shit for shekels, which disgusted Katt. That and he slapped the shit out of a hater in a target once because the hater called him nigger or something. He's a funny guy, one of the few niggers with conviction in comedy.

Or, you know, their nigger genes catch up to them and their chimp out.

jeez, redditpol….show some class for once.

Holla Forums doesn't use nigger. Though if you want a synonym, then porchmoneky would suffice.

Holla Forums are just a bunch of mouthy coons.

I knew they were worthless, but I didn't know they were this worthless.

Was it proven true that he rape dem women? All I saw that a bunch of women alleged it because of witchhunt mentality like how they used that as proof to lynch niggers. Was settling out of court proof because there are many cases where a client followed the lawyers instructions over having a drawn out case. Doesn't make them guilty but it does leave a certain perception of guilt.

All those niggers turning on an honest working Bill Cosby are traitors to their race. Fuck you Whoopi Goldberg. Even Muslims can keep their rape trains under wraps, if Cosby is supposedly its conductor.

no.

no.

Not to mention he always gets harassed by media, in Phoenix some spic went out with nigger and he just called the spic out, media went crazy against him
Also mentions Michael Jackson was killed by the corporate, commments he never touched a children
Bible-thumper in the last few years too

Man is basically a walking holocaust, Chapelle is just a random nigger

WILLIAM, NO!

the kikes went after him hard in order to break his psyche. He talks in a more hushed tone these days.