Tfw you can't see your dick

Tfw you can't see your dick

Other urls found in this thread:

simplesciencefitness.com/
vimeo.com/8811823
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotta be a serious case of the baby dick if you can't see it from behind a belly that small

Life and universe will always tell you what is wrong. You are sick becasue you are doing something wrong. You are socially ostracized becasue you dont do anything. You are fat beacuse there is something wrong you are either stupid to adapt to modern life and will never procreate or you just have no ambitions or anything you strive for. Universe know no mercy to weak there isnt even a single atom of it. Either fight lose wieght and procreate or die as failure.

He is 100% gay

Maybe OP is female.

Just because someone is on chan doesnt make him a failure. People on anoynmous boards actively engage in very intense discussions without being prosecuted or afraid of being shamed for what they think or write. Chans are pinnacle of world intelligence. I belive many people who attend anonymous boards do in life better than normal uninformed human. Here you have heard everything seen everything you know who lie to you and who dont. This is what free speech looks like in absolute refined form.

fattie

i am fat fuck with microdick too, and really repulsed by my body, but I don't voluntarily show it online like a fucking retard. Or have to go outside.

cute tbh

this is a discourse you should hold with yourself, user. reproaching others for having the same flaws as yourself is called hypocrisy.

Lose weight faggot
simplesciencefitness.com/

I judge others as i judge myself of course it's hypocrite but the life and this kind of site taught me that i am mere human and cant do more than this. I dont know what OP is going throught or anyone this is my biggest flaw there are so many possibilities but i just have to use my life as template to give advice which can help or wont at all.

vimeo.com/8811823

eww god no, im a chubby homo furry barafag

Man the issues you must have to do that online ;^)

Well it isnt erect :l

Fucking fag i will end you and i will make it look like accident

You sure enjoy wasting your time, makes sense ;^)

that is one fat fuck

You would look cuter if you had a sex change and shaved

or just blew a loaded shotgun

tbh you should just embrace it and start on HRT

This you look like a woman already, you can be way more attractive as a chubby chick

i recognize your pic related. fuck you and get out of my board

why not the Alfred Nobel therapy?

Holy shit this nigger is about to break through the 47th layer of reptilian induced autism, punch the Demiurgos right in the cock head and achieve pure nibana.

Don't give up user.

F

Ayy i jabe a heater like that at my house