Brit/pol/ 1075 - No thread theme edition

FRESH SCRUTON
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk
JEREMY CORBYN WILL BE ON THE BALLOT
twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/752937377849573376
PURPLE SURGE: Furious Tory members defect to UKIP in protest at Theresa May's victory
express.co.uk/news/uk/688561/Ukip-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-politics-Tory-leadership
Theresa May Minces Words Over Free Movement And Sharia Law
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/may-brexit-free-movement-sharia-law/
Will there be a snap general election in the UK?
express.co.uk/news/politics/688600/snap-general-election-UK-will-there-be-early-public-vote-Prime-Minister-Theresa-May
Corbyn pulls out of Unite speech to attend emergency meeting on Labour leadership
express.co.uk/news/politics/688655/Corbyn-pulls-out-Unite-speech-attend-emergency-meeting-Labour-leadership
Mr Corbyn had been expected to address a Unite conference in Brighton at 3pm, however a spokesman for the union announced he would now not be speaking.
‘Remain’ Campaigner Bianca Jagger Tweets Neo-Nazi Link In Support Of Labour’s Embattled Jeremy Corbyn
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/human-rights-remain-campaigner-bianca-jagger-tweets-neo-nazi-link-support-labours-embattled-jeremy-corbyn/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
ukipdaily.com/english-question-ukip/
ukipdaily.com/brexit-fast-track-negotiations/
ukipdaily.com/laymans-guide-english-constitution/
express.co.uk/news/uk/689301/somali-immigrant-rapist-schoolchildren-kidnap-wood-green-crown-court-abdi-waise
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/753716330801397760
twitter.com/alexisthiebaut/status/753710743753752576
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/529882/saint-gilles-brussels-explosion-belgium-fire-terror-attack-isis-daesh-islamic-state
earthcam.com/world/france/paris/?cam=eiffeltower_hd
blogtalkradio.com/obsidianradiolive/2016/07/14/an-honest-conversation-on-race-with-jared-taylor-choppingitup
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/753723597953179648
bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/features/magazine-36744910/36744910
twitter.com/Mumtaz_Awan_/status/753720865255137280
twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753726438759596032
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690839/Shocking-video-captures-Sidcup-anti-refugee-protest-Home-Office-moved-asylum-seekers-street-Bexley.html
nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/germany-took-enough-people-fill-houston-last-year-n609186
vocaroo.com/i/s0Cg7KLJzGY6
vocaroo.com/i/s07qkijiqWMT
poal.me/r04gn5
vocaroo.com/i/s0E12oSAdqf2
rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-59957996.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730
vocaroo.com/i/s1FFR720Bebh
vocaroo.com/i/s1jPEP5RYHOW
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36800811
twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=#fightforwesterncivilization&src=typd
vocaroo.com/i/s1f9KSlKpsZF
twitter.com/jackbuckby/status/753793916995039233
order-order.com/2016/07/14/top-farage-allies-back-woolfe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR WHY DID IT TAKE THIS LONG?

FINALLY

NICE ONE OP

Low effort OC in relation to this great news.

GREAT WALL OF CALAIS: Britain to build HUGE barrier amid predicted Brexit migrant surge
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge

seriously, I only just checked brit/pol/ after 30 minutes. You guys really need to make threads when they go down and not rely on others….

were all those tranny threads you guys?

FOR HIM

HAPPENING IN FRANCE

Get in here

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

THREAD WITH EFFORT IN OP

Better than having 3 threads made by shitposters tbh.

Die and I don't want to make a thread incase someone else it, so i took a shower and there still was no new thread.

did actually just make that after seeing this one? wtf

LANDMINES ON THE BORDERS
Thankyou for the based idea based golden Dawn, you glorious Greek bastards.

we're shitposters not degenerates you spineless cunt

Why is it just Sharpe's rifles lad, thats just one episode from the series.

Yeah, will change it next time.

I think The Trap by Adam Curtis should be on there.

Articles worth reading.

I like the fact that people who think like this support UKIP. We need a few pressure groups and people who can push more right wing rhetoric and policies in the party. I'm talking gun rights, demolishing political correctness, school voucher systems, scrapping GCSEs, abolishing affirmitive action, stronge rmilitary. Possibilities are endless.

ukipdaily.com/english-question-ukip/

ukipdaily.com/brexit-fast-track-negotiations/

zulu dawn is also an excellent film

I'm up in Scotland were we have Standard grades (I think its nationals now actually). The teachers used to make fun of GCSE's because you could pass an exam based on your prelim results if you fail the final exam> Like if you got 50% in the exam and you had a B-A in your prelim you'd get a pass. Is your system reallyu that fucked?

That's utter horseshit.

First for Coxy's funeral tomorrow lads.

It's been a fucking month already.

Mate you've got the wrong thread

R U D Y A R D
U K I P L I N G
D I
Y P
A L
R I
D N
G

I'd recommend pic related for the fiction section, some of the best acting I've ever seen tbqh

So you went to the effort of typing out each name individually, when myriad of sites have a full and comprehensive list already?

What was the point?

Lad we were already in this one, there was no point in linking your one, should have just left it too go to the bottom.

Well it is teachers, they always talk pish. So what exactly is the problem with your system?

The exams are too easy and pretty arbritrary, but that's a problem in most western systems.

Yeah you could get your grad ebumped up with your course work. They implemented it because they realised females and shitskins sucked balls at exams.

Yeah, if you were doing mongtard GCSE's that used coursework.

Most of your bread and butter subjects (Maths, Sciences and Humanities) were almost 100% exam based.

We got the new Nationals systems up here ebcause standard grade was too easy actually, when i did my exams i barely did any studying and got B's & A's.

Jesus, that sounds like fucking AIDS

In standard grades for subjects except science and maths we had an added value assignment, it counted as 10% of your grade and it was some massive fuck off asssignment. I'm guessing what you're talking about is literally just the work you did in class though.

lmao

Hows that 4-6 year brexit coming along anglos?

if women are bad at exams, will traps be bad at them too?

Terrorist attack in France tbh lads

I posted in one tbh but I didn't make one

I did literally no studying for my GCSE's and got only A's, in a shitty comprehensive where we'd go entire years with massively incompetant teachers.

GCSE's were a pisstake, and not a fun one at that.

That's a misconception, girls generally outperform boys in exams now.

not looking good at the mo

I'm a proud Gael with Scot blood tbh lad

lads everything will be alright. right?

No

Girls outpreform boys because the system is in their favour tbh, all the work isn't really exciting, like the books we did in English were pretty shitty but the girls liked them. Funny though i was the last year to do standard grades, the year after me got horrible results. No idea if that was because it was a new system or if the system made exams harder.

proud anglo-scot tbh.

Planet Earth by Attenborough is brilliant tbh

Build the wall.

Is her idea of development going to be the re-establishment of the British East India company? I'd happily station every CIVIC poster over there

Was thinking this today when I saw a couple of muzzie children.

Had a good chuckle on the bus.

How come nobody here's talking about Nigel going to America to see Trump next week?

Because we've talked about it loads before, we aren't like yanks were they can talk about a single specific thing for days.

Got an F in English tbh, Didn't go to the exam or do the course work tbh. Even if I got the max result in the test I wouldn't have gotten a C, so I didn't see much point going to the test, a D would have been as good as nothing tbh and I would have only gotten that if I got the max result. School even phoned my mum up asking why I wasn't in the exam room.

Not really going to effect us unless Nige does something silly or is assassinated.

but the question is, does that same bias also help traps or hinder them like it does boys?

Lad how is that even fucking possible?

So what you doing with your life right now?

Are you literally retarded?

already spoke about it and there's another thread about it. I can't wait tbh.

Lad I sleep walked through GCSE English and even I got a B, don't learn how to operate machinery please.

Opened up to my mum about her smoking addiction lads, hope she stops tbh

Trump's VP is some cuck called Pence, lads. Let's all laugh at the yanks.

Mental disorder.

NEET.

No I just didn't have time to study.

I-I got a C in maths though.
>Tfw studied for the maths exam becuase I knew I could get a high mark.
>Tfw they put me in the lower exam without me knowing where a C was the highest mark.
>Tfw wasted my time learning things that wasn't even on the test.

Too much time on imageboards maybe lad

Get yourselves together, lads.

What the fuck is that kike?

Lad you sound like a spastic.

Jesus christ, how thick are you?

Naa didn't go on them back then.

Idk what to say lads, life isn't fair I suppose, I never stood a chance.

Yeah but lad, GCSE English is a piss-take, a literal retard can pass it.

The welfare state will hoover you up nicely :^)

Maybe you should try getting your gcse's, nearly everything requires a English GCSE.

Told my dad to stop tbh, he's in bad shape, not sure how much longer he can go on like this. At the rate he is going my grandparents will outlast him.

Scrap the human rights law and re-instate the death penalty now. Fucking niggers.

I don't think mine will make it to my graduation.

Lads, the Frogs got even more peace today. What do you make of this? Will France finally stop cucking itself?

really? the news didn't even pick up on it,

>an autistic NEET going to nightschool to get fucking GCSE ENGLISH
I can already imagine the bullying.

How do I look?

Did the same with my mum a few years back. Thankfully she stopped afaik and seems to be in decent health atm. She was a smoker for 25 years. I still worry about what damage it's done to her.

sorry for the blogpost lads

You can redo them in colleges.

Although I imagine that would be even worse for him. No doubt he'd also blame everyone but himself for being a fuckup

Some muzzie played live action death race in some french celebration. 30+ dead, 100+ injured. More dead and peace coming soon.

Are you Brian Cox?

Are you Guatemalan? Wtf?

He would be in a class full of people that need harsh bullying

WAIT , what if its the 22 stone NEET who blames mummy and daddy for his horrible life. IT WOULD ALL MAKE SENSE.

Shit mines 25 years as well.

She told me she'll stop on Sunday, dont know lads, whenever you put a date on it most don't go through with it,

vids?

Dont be mean, not everyone is smart/funny/attractive/strong doesn't mean we should mock them because they are less capable.

Whats the cheapest option for a bike lads? I want to spend the summer peddling and stop being a fat bastard.

No. I do science too though.

Chances are they aren't even white french people.

I think he deserves all the bullying he gets lad.

No spitting image?

Stealing one i would think

This is why people form RWDS.

Cunt should be nailed to the floor and set alight.

I'm guessing he's just incredibly lazy. I bet if he turned up he could've scraped a C

express.co.uk/news/uk/689301/somali-immigrant-rapist-schoolchildren-kidnap-wood-green-crown-court-abdi-waise

Fucking this.

Especially for crimes like this at least 90% of the general public would agree as well. Wouldn't even be contraversial.

Vids show plenty of white tbh lad

France officially peace'd

Hopefully this will give leave a boost in the polls in time for the referendum.

You don't deserve to be bullied because you are less capable, that's a very mean middleclass leftwing teen view.

Jesus

Lad do you not know how easy GCSE level English is, a mongo could even pass it. Someone straight from Africa could even pass it.

I ain't a nigger

I consider myself civic, lads, but I don't want this terror.

You don't have to be "capable" to do well in GCSE's, you just need to at least half pay attention in class for a year.

Good lad reposting here.

HI BRITLADS!

AmeriBurger here.

I just have one thing to say;

Corbyn seems batshit insane and I'm not sure how I feel about you goys voting for him.

THANK YOU BASED DIVERSITY

MORE WHITE DEATHS TO FEED THE GOD OF TOLERANCE

My waifu is in Nice! Please pray that's she's ok brit/pol/

:(((

What will the brits do when your muzzies decide you need more peace?

Ban automobiles tbh

But I didn't do it at all, that's the point.

Not on any tbh.

I might have an equivalent qualification thing I got in college.

Tell her you want her to stop so she can make it to it. My dad's a narcissist so there's not much I can say to make him stop.

Thanks lad.

Already said the max I could have gotten was a D, I think the course work came to %70 of the grade.

Don't bother with them lad, they don't under the situation I was in, and even if I told them they still wouldn't. Thanks for your kindness though.

I don't want these feels

Lad. Burters are sorry for you. Just know come November Burgerland will make the correct decision and us Burgers will come to you if you need our Aide.

Muzzo's confirmed.

We're not voting for him, we want him because he will destroy the labour party, he will crash it with no survivors.

he is batshit insane and he will never be PM

>tfw there are other people who share your rare waifu

kek has spoken.

I know we find it easy but some others don't. Not everyone is our level.

Where were your feels when America was carpet bombing Fallujah a few weeks ago? Many thousands of civilians perished, dickhead.

This is your country on multiculturalism.

Feel sorry the frogs tbh.

Pretty shocking tbh, glad nothing like that has happened near me.

He said "people", there's a difference.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/753716330801397760

is this bait

60 people with a car? Were the pedestrians all blind?

Looks like France is occupied again lads.

Shall Britain answer the call?

Shall based Bomber Harris rise from the grave to give the Dresden treatment to Mecca?

the driver and accomplices got out and shot people

It was a fast truck and the muzzie had a lot of peace to spread.

Ignore me, it was a truck, that makes more sense.

That's ok lad, but you really need to get a GCSE in English unless you plan to work at a supermarket the rest of your life.

Lads fucking EVERYONE outisde today was playing fucking Pokemon Go

Fucksake.

Obviously

twitter.com/alexisthiebaut/status/753710743753752576
LADS
THE FRENCH TOWER IS ON FIRE
OH SHIT MAXIMUM PEACE TODAY

It's not, theres a small fire nearby.

wew lad, I was worried there for a second
Too many (((coincidenses))) you know? These muzzies have me on edge.

that's like supporting hitler because he'll crash germany. sure, but think of all the people he took with him.

shiggy diggy

Lad i think the tower being destroyed is A BIT far fetched, that thing is guarded like nothing else. The only way i can see the thing coming down is if the country is in a state of emergency.

I don't get Steven Woolfe tbh.

Why is he part of a racist party like UKIP?

Is the driver a confirmed Muslim?

C I V I C, obviously.

No lad you don't get it, Corbyn can NEVER get elected, the point is he'll destroy the labour PARTY, he'll make it so UKIP can become 1 of the 2 main parties.

no, it was probably done by members of generation identity

They deserve to be sent to FEMA camps tbh

1847 is the only year worth going back to.

also never ever

Came here to relax for a bit because the Frog Killdozer thread is imploding.

wheezing confirmed

I doubt I could even get that job lad. It's funny I know a guy whos family is middle class, and his dad has gotten him about 5 jobs in the last 2 years just by knowing people, and he doesn't even need a job, he has actualy quit each time. He needs to check his totally tbh. Nice family though, his dad offered to take me on holiday with them, I declined though.

Why 1847 lad?

tfw you will never hunt pokemon with Nigey

YOU COULD HAVE MADE A HASH TAG

Remember lads, if you kill your enemies they win!

Splendid isolation

It's a very specific year though lad.

Splendid isolation started in 1847

WEW

I can just see these terror attacks happening so often people go numb. This will be the norm and nobody will even care about it. Worse than the terror will be the people complaining about it and drawing links between it and Islam.

Yesterday as well, so many happenings they just blend into one. Also fuck off they "were deliberate but not terror related".

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/529882/saint-gilles-brussels-explosion-belgium-fire-terror-attack-isis-daesh-islamic-state

Don't forget This Week is on in 5 mins

Lad don't give up, not only you would be wasting your life your family will be upset and you will be wasting my taxes to looking after you. If nothing works out why not join the army?

Keep pestering her. Let her know how heartbroken you'd be if she got sick. Appealing to female emotions works like a charm.

Lad do you understand British politics, do you genuinely think Corbyn can be elected?

Nah lad, people are gonna fight back eventually I reckon

I did lad, even cried a bit.

how original

Lad, you do realise that that sequence of events is exactly what happened?

Lad, we need more love and prayers. Islamophobia will solve nothing yes?
#NotAllMuslims
#PrayForNice
#StopIslamophobia

how will they spin this?

the point is, at what cost?

LADS

ttpw wants to be a mid-20th century housewife for some Big American Cock who went to Yale.

He is a == TRAITOR == TO BRITAIN!!!

FFS

Watch them edit out the fact he was a muzza

why couldn't it be a Syrian?

Lad…

Looking at your history and you're a trap poster lad, filtered tbh.

earthcam.com/world/france/paris/?cam=eiffeltower_hd

The Eiffel Tower is fine. Why is Holla Forums so naive?

good lad

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

wouldn't you want to be a pre-feminism american housewife if you were a girl?

Because yanks see something and their minds go "HABBENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Kind of wish they had attacked it. Don't see why it hasn't been attacked.

We just want it to happen faster lad. If the muzzies took out, say 300 people today, would that be enough for them to close the fucking border?

blogtalkradio.com/obsidianradiolive/2016/07/14/an-honest-conversation-on-race-with-jared-taylor-choppingitup

July 14 at 7:00 pm EDT, Jared Taylor will be interviewed by black radio host, Mumia Obsidian Ali.

Should be beginning in 10 minutes right?

test

just think of the look on the yanks face when he finds out ttpw is a monster

It's a national icon, it would be like trying to bomb big ben, it can';t be done unless the country is genuinely a warzone.

Are we sick for hoping things get attacked by refugees?

nah i don't think so tbh

imagine your housewife serving breakfast, wearing nothing but an apron through which you can see the small bulge of her feminine penis.

This Week when?

THIS WEEK WITH BASED ANDREW NEIL ON NOW LADS

Been feeling pretty disillusioned and apathetic for a long time lad, I doubt I could joing the army becuase they won't let people with mental disorders in, they would check my medical record and block me from joining. There might be a waiting period for that though, say I haven't had a bad case of it in I think it is like 6 years, then they would let me join, there's a risk of it flaring up with the stress of it though, but I have a somewhat good control over it. I could try the French Foreign Legion, I doubt they would check my medical records. There's not much hope for me lad.

I was thinking this too. Don't know tbh. I felt excited when I learned of this truck driving into a crowd thing, so I suppose that's sick.

It isn't heavily protected, is it?

They were a thing right?

Tbh lad it's the leftists and the jews that pushed me this far. I was always kind of a centrist you know. But the fact that they are more interesed in reminding people thatt "Not all muslims" and "Islamophobia is the greatest threat to freedom in france" despite the 100 dead frenchmen. Well, it's fucking sickening, it pushes a man to a really bad place.

I could live a thousand lifetimes and this meme would never get old.

When you state into the abyss, sometimes, the abyss stares back.

Welcome to the dark trench with us, lad. Bring your own ale and tendies.

Not saying thats a bad thing, I'm just saying for a place like the tower to get bombed, the country would need to be in a warzone.

Somehow it works every time too.

How the Heck did you get that from my post?

(((MICHAEL ROSEN)))

T H I S W E E K I S O N=

fucking hell, the death toll is now at 73

twitter.com/intlspectator/status/753723597953179648

meant to reply to

Confirmed? 73 with a fucking truck?

We know it's true

shooting as well, had grenades in the truck as well. could have been a lot worse

If that count doesn't account for rooty tooties, then yeah, 73 dead from one truck.

Truck and Muzzie guns. Maybe we'll see some fireworks of peace too.

When are they going to learn lads?

no, there stopped being 50's housewives before traps happened, unfortunately.

If you give up then you will never achive anything. Your life will be wasted, we only have one go at this. Also to create a better England you need to do your part as does the rest of the community. You could try getting your GSCE's then do a apprenticeship.

They had guns as well lad/

I don't think the This Week lads have heard about the attack yet.

What is that wave whatever music being pointed all the time? Has pink and a statue in the thumbnail tbh

Andrew is tweeting about it

Their show is a pre-prepared one tbh. It would be very hard for them to report on something thats happening at the time.

Vaporwave?

They probably have, but talking about it without fully knowing what's going on is most unwise.

I think it's also slightly prerecorded too.

Oh here we go

thanks, based lad

bb1 he's talking about it now.

Anyone have that infographic of white colonialism leaving behind civilization?

do you guys think maybe we shouldn't have let so many muslims into the country?

I'm getting kind of fucking sick of yanks tbh. No offence to any in our bread. But I'm trying to get a handle on what's happening and the fucking thread is spammed with retards arguing about muh guns

Held off checking him out because alt right e-celebs are all shit but this guy is hilarious tbh.

Bit racist lad.

ISSY

HARDMAN

He's not actually "alt-right" he just likes trolling whoever's in control of the culture wars at any given point.

HARDMAN

Sam isn't really anything to do with "alt-right". He's just a guy who is sick of the left and politically correct pozness.

cmon you can't say that, not on mummies internet lad

sorry, just thinking out loud. please don't report me to the police.

BROADCASTING LADS

Get comfy.

MICHAEL rOSEN ON THIS WEEK

Kek, never change lads.

He's pretty fucking good lad, alt-right retards spam him because his videos have traces of Holla Forums shit and they spazz out over it.

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/features/magazine-36744910/36744910

Fucking BBC supporting illegals

time to youtube poop this

Well, it's France innit. The Frogs aren't getting in the way of our routine lad.

who cares about Frogs?

>you will never do this to your boyfriend's furniture in his mansion

They spend 100 years stealing from poor countries, and then accuse me of being a theif!

Sorry lad I'm worn out, I've been trying for so long and I have nothing to show for it, I'm exhausted. Not eveyone is redeemable lad, might join the French Foreign Legion next year, it's better than suicide.

twitter.com/Mumtaz_Awan_/status/753720865255137280

True.

I don't, just wanna see if kebab gets dubs.

Cos you probably nick all the sweeties, you fat cunt

WHAT THE FUCK YOU CUNT

serves them right for vetoing out entry to the eec!

twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753726438759596032

All I can think about is, nice as in good, not the place.

Lads can someone tell me what that flat squareish thing hanging below the jacket in this image?

We need to start bullying muzzies tbh lads. If you see a muzzie on the street, make sure to call him out for being a faggot.

Hate speech laws otherwise I would lad.

Apparently niggers are actually calling into this show. Hope Jared Taylor doesn't trigger them too much.

but lad if we bully them, they'll bully us with trucks and guns

Lads I know who did the terror attack in France, pic related.

muzzies are too sensitive tbh, why can't they handle some bantz?

JARED CALLED IN

Anyone of you lads listening to this?

Already fished for (you)s with that image, lad

Sabretache

I wonder why.

WEW LAD
If only the police would enforce the anti-rape and anti-beheading laws on the muzzies. Then again, this sort of thing is probably part of their right to religious freedom.

I dunno but my first guess is that it is a cartridge pouch. Just a stab in the dark.

It's not.

Look closer at the second image in that pic. Closer. It's completely different.

assault spoon holster

I dont really watch his new stuff (it's good, just watch music on YT).

Always remember this, fucking his characters are perfect. Proper talent.

Thanks based lad

Was it really worth doing that lad?

Miranda Libcuck Green lying about mummy

smh

For the (you)s, it's always worth it.

would would you not want to be a joyful housewife, happy to look after the kids for your husband and always have a dinner waiting for him when he gets back from work and needs your company and a bj to relax?

top banter

How did you get that so quick?

what do you mean?, just used a capture tool and pasted the image in the reply box

Lads….

Pretty much lad.

6. Worry more about mean words said to mudslimes than actually preventing the next attack.

It's not wrong, it just gets memory holed by people a month later.

#IllRideWithYouInATruck

This is the problem with your attitude.

#JeSuisZipperhead

Frogs literally got v&

Wew.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP DEFENDING PAKI SCUM YOU TWITTER FUCKS

Exactly, people have really short term memories, thanks to everything being so disposable, entertainment, partners, jobs, friends, attention spans. So it's the same mentality, people like us can see the pattern over the years and know the enemy of Islam for what it is, but the Normalfag, too self-absorbed, more concerned with virtue signally when something like this happens, they can't see how it's anything linked to previous attacks, because to them, they've long forgotten them.

You hit the nail on the head lad.

laughed tbh

your husband's gonna love you!

Why can't you do this on a dedicated fetish site like a normal person?

Brillo rekking May

kek

Jesus Christ now I feel bad.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

Nooooo

Lads. Brexit caused this attack!

lad thats a doll

_______
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|____||||||]
(@)@)***(@)(@)(@)

ignore, i thought it was just a bin bag kek.

Weren't these people wearing their "don't massacre me" wristbands?

Smdh. We need to take a good long look at ourselves. I bet the perpatrators were all men.

And what do you suppose is under the tin foil?

fug :DD

why can't you not lop off your cock like a normal person?

Where's the first image from? Are they trying to go "but what about the wefugees! We're all human, this is just the same!"?

What's the message?

You dozy git kek

Is it a confirmed raghead? If so post source pls

her mum was probably a cuck for wefyogeez tbh

Don't think its been confirmed yet lad, gotta just wait and see.

Do you have a list of these that you go through?

Probably was. Still get a bit upset when kids are involved though. Can't help it.

Nah lad, it was an oppressed peaceful Muslim, right wing bigots are to blame tbh.

The irony.

If thats true I'm going to get mad at them if they do a Lee Rigby and say their child's killing had nothing to do with Islam and use it as a opportunity to virtue signal.

I'll hold off sending smug anime faces to my friends until then

toxic masculinity!

what do muslim terrorists, the ira and far-right terrorists all have in common?

they're all men!

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

THIS WELSH CUNT ON BBC1 THIS WEEK JUST SAID HER DAUGHTERS GENERATION IS ALL ABOUT GENDER FLUIDITY, NOT MALE OR FEMALE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it always surprises me how much women get emotionally involved in these news stories

Progress to what exactly?

just stab me in the tummy and let me bleed out already

Who's crying on TV? She looks hot.

smh. Was going to fap while imagining Ginnie and me doing it in the missionary position but I'm not in the mood anymore. smh

PHWOARRR

Is the brainwashing really working on the young? They're probably not around normal people anyway and just living in their lefty bubble world. I hope.

no, i just add a cock lop reference to anything you say about normal people. you just walk into them.

I don't feel anything anymore except boredom waiting for it to be "official". Anyone else feel like this?

No I get enraged by the left's reaction every time bro

Same, lad. Got a little excited when the news first broke. smh

I'm the same lad, I don't really blame you, you get desensitised and it's hard to give a shit when the exact same thing happens every time anyway.

JUST

who the fuck does this person think they are forcing their gender roles on their child?

This will help Le Pen next year.

How come we don't get attacked as often as the French?
Are our security services better, or is it simply because we have less mudslimes?

Nowadays I just assume it's goat rapists and wait a couple days for the facts.

Holy shit this nigger is loud.

Because the pakis here are based civic nationalists lad

Because France has a muslim population of nearly 10% and that isn't even including all the non-whites. We on the other hand have a msulim population of like 4% IIRC/

people are dying and all you can think about is your nationalist politician? what's wrong with you user?

Pretty sure we are like 2%

Combination, we do get attacked but the muzzies here are much stupider so it takes time.
Border controls, it's harder to get arms into England than it is into France.
They have a huge muslim population, largest in Europe, not to mention they actively declared war against ISIS.
Just speculating though.
Also, France banned the "Burkha" that really rubbed up the muzzies.

I'm a naughty boi

I get you. But still, re-watch the vid and look at what they've done, again, and will keep on doing. You should feel at least something.

Ignore this it is 4%

you cheeky little slut!

Just so used to it by now, it's so fucking text book.

True lads, might as well just keep my gear next to my bed tbh, not like it's not already pretty close anyway but eh.

Same, I'm actually surprised when it's a white person instead of a nigger or a paki.

True.

Already saw it lad, I think I'm too far gone. Boredom and occasional anger is all I know.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690839/Shocking-video-captures-Sidcup-anti-refugee-protest-Home-Office-moved-asylum-seekers-street-Bexley.html

I feel pity for them, a tinge of it lad. I don't feel much because i know that when the world hears of this in the morning. Nobody will care and it'll be #NotAllMuslims everywhere.

Pretty fucking much hit the hammer on the head tbh lad.

No. It's because we have fewer mudslimes.

And also less of a history of political violence.
Tonight, France celebrates the anniversary of the Storming of the Bastille, when Revolutionaries butchered an invalid garrison. Our equivalent is Bonfire Night, when we commemorate the forces of law and order stopping a terrorist attack. France is a better place for violence to ferment.

Must have been so boring back when we were a white country tbh lads

He's not Scottish and he will never be one.

Too much information at once is making my brain go all mongy.

Don't you have to go out and earn you living whoring? Fuck off rape victmin.

I HAVE HAD IT

Shill this fucking image. They did this. Take off the fucking kid gloves. They took the life of this little girl. They took her fucking future.

Yeah m-must have been horrible…

post it on 4chan, man. They are good at spreading tbh

Bloody Irish

Not really, you think how tuned out we are to what happens and how tuned in people would be to say like a serial killer of 5 or something.

Great shouts tbh. I know he's controlled OP but someone bounce it to Milo.

but france has fewer of a history of political violence than germany, so by that logic the german muslims should have smashed up every kuffar shop by now.

Ttpw is too tbh

Milo has already tweeted it twice, second one is pretty tasteless

Does ttpw want it in the arse or does he want to lop off his cock and have someone fuck the never healing wound?

Actually hurts Trump's image too, bit silly.

Then again, attention seeker.

P O T T E R Y

i think a better question is which do you want to give him?

He wants both lad. He wants it up the arse for pleasure, and in the gash to larp as a woman.

lmao thanks lad that made me laugh hard.

Historical usage tells a different tale with countable nouns you fucking irritating pseud cunt.

Do you text your mother with those fingers?

Germany is 2% Muslim, and got neutered after the Second World War anyway.

I'd imagine this lad is correct.

Fucked in the arse for pleasure but fucked in the neovagina to feel like a woman.

who would want a whore on tonight of all nights? i know nobody in brit/pol/ is going to be fapping tonight.

Lads I'm losing my mind here. The internet lists Hornblower as having 4 series, but it lists the same amount of episodes as there are in series 1-3. But everywhere i go i see the mention of a4th series.

Lad do you want it in the arse or the axe wound?

Read about this the other day, good on those people for having some balls.

That cuck recording. "hahaha, have you heard them? "save our children" hahaha!"
They'd rather some young girls get raped than appear like a 'bigot'.

There are always degenerates out there wanting whores. Stag parties, students, city workers, ttpw could work out a niche for himself.

If I had to I'd fuck him in the arse. Lopping off your cock is really sick, and poking that hole is even worse.

Disgusting. A lot of guys like trannies, but I am almost 100% sure those same guys wouldn't like trannies if they lacked the cock and balls.

thanks, lad. I wanted people to laugh.

I get phantom pains in my cock and I am only missing a small part of it. Can't imagine what it must feel like to miss the entire cock and balls. Fucking hell.

are you for real? fucking a transhole is worse than getting yourself one?

So your entire cock?

Sorry lad

Thread theme

Nah.

I laughed then I got teary-eyed. Fuck you, cunt.

How did you manage to lose a bit of your dick?

BANTZ

AYYYYYYYY

Not me lad.

his parents asked the doctor to turn him into a girl when he was a baby but changed their mind after the doc started.

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY FUCKING (YOU)

REAL THREAD THEME

Oops.
meant for

He has a problem, forgot its name where the peehole is not at the tip.

Am I a bully now lads?

smh, lad. Are you new? I talk about my cock almost every thread and bullies have started bullying me for it. smh

You're a bully, lad.

maybe he's too upset himself to go out working now? he's acting a little pms, and i'm betting the reason for that isn't pms.

I'm not gonna lie lad I've been trying to log out of Brit/pol/ so I've probably missed it and every time penis and losing parts comes up, I just completely tune out because of the traps.

Sorry lad.

The vehicle has been recovered.

Kek'd

Lad he's been acting like that all week, but that's probably because I've been bullying him, along with others. Either that or his abusive Uncle who touched him up when he was a little lad is round but doesn't fancy him anymore.

botched surgery while trying to fix my hypospadia cock. Missing parts of the bottom front of my cock and it aches and makes me feel sick when I get hard some times. smh

I actually wouldn't be surprised, their drivers are horrible.

why does it say trans on the side of that lorry? are isis trying to send a warning to brit/pol/?!

What's the regex line to automatically filter/hide brit pol threads?

Someone please help

Are we too racist for you, lad?

Alpha male here.

Ignore the bullies ttpw. You are a strong and beautiful woman. Where do you live? I'd like to meet up and discuss history and politics while pounding your soft tender boipucci. How does that sound to you?

From you? Neither.

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

don't fall for it ttpw, it's alberto cuckarosa!

Jesus Christ lad. Sorry.

Wew.

Filtered.

getting horny again, lads. Might fap thinking about Ginnie after all.

Don't think traps have cunnies, lad?

Lad you've got issues.

footage of the truck

go find a new hugbox dear.

Carlisle Utd fan confirmed as murderer.

Go and lose some weight you fat 22stone fuck.

I'd actually like to know how to hide Trump threads tbh.

Absolutely fucking vile. This has rustled the fuck out of me tbh lads

I'm committing hate speech all over twitter and I don't give a shit

nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/germany-took-enough-people-fill-houston-last-year-n609186

Houston, we have a problem

Doesn't fapping help me lose weight? Always makes me sweat a lot.

I just love Virginia.

does anyone else hate this word? like calling panties knickers.

It's a cute word, lad.

old news tbh lad

Panties is literally cunny tier lad

Edgy.

Stop wanking you fat disgusting piece of shit.

No wonder you're so fat, you just eat and eat and eat, then wank off to a girl you'll never meet, then talk on here to your imaginary friends. Surprised you're not in love with ttpw tbh.

Is it? Shit.

More angry about the shitty camera work than anything.

From anyone you want.

Are you a yank lad?

I wonder what Theresa May will say.
Who am I kidding, it'll be #NotAllSandniggers

smh lads so awkward imagining Virginia looking into my eyes while doing it

I can only fap to actually attractive traps, and even then I feel disgusting afterwards. Always feel good after fapping to Virginia though.

Be a nice surprise if she goes mental tbh.

what happens if you imagine she's a trap?

If she goes mental I'll eat my shoe.

No problem lad

At least ISIS and BLM will ensure Trump and Le Pen wins
Lets face it, every country with any significant muslim population is fucked, any hope is to stop anymore and force all the others out
May radicalise a few more homegrown ones but its better than the alt of just having more and more flood in and then radicalise anyway

feel disgusting tbh. But sometimes what starts in a Virginia fap ends up being a trap fap. smh SMH

Use it as an excuse to push for more internet surveillance probably.

fap to the image of pic related pegging you, then you lifting you your 22stone gut and inserting your tiny little willy into his arse, splitting his anal wall lining and getting aids from the transfer of fluids, blood, spunk, shit. Enjoy your poz.

Once I dreamt I got married, had a honeymoon, and made love to my husband on out new marital bed
I cried for most of the morning

Think we're next lads?

Probably.

No

Most likely tbh, that or the netherlands.

You're so fucking pathetic and mentally disabled lad, you should top yourself lad.

What about the krauts?

You could be the husband lad.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Cg7KLJzGY6

Never thought about the Krauts tbh.

Shall we do a poll?

For fuck's sake, lad. Don't lop your cock off.

How strong is Geert polling anyway?

Nuttall your nut in from the irc.

Dunno why but it doesn't as likely with the jerries to me.

vocaroo.com/i/s07qkijiqWMT

Fuck knows, i don't think he'll win over there next election anyway, only person with a massive chance come next election is Le Pen I'd say.

Imagine if she starts RWDS

Lad I shagged your scouse mum last night.

Do you feel the need to be confrontational with everyone you meet?

like a girl

Fuck, that's depressing, I actually had a twang of sympathy for you there.

NEVER EVER

EVERRRRRRRRR

poal.me/r04gn5

Probably one of the same guys who beat up the English fans in Nice last month

No lad, just mentally disabled people like yourself and the 22stone fat cunt Ginnie poster.

vocaroo.com/i/s0E12oSAdqf2

What hole, though?

A la òu acque barrè!

I need anti-antifa graphics. I'm debating some faggot on a BBS

i think he'd prefer to bottom

Blamed on Brexit when?

BBS?

The picture of the little girl killed tonight is all you need.

Tomorrow probably.

This.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Just watching the news, cycling through, was on RT, some cuck already saying that innocent people will be the main victims because of the fear this will create. Then innocent people being muslims within Europe

HAHAHAHAHA

The real victims are still warm and it's already being pushed that muslims are the true victims HAHAHAHA

Meanwhile in UK

BBS? Have you been sent from the past to battle in the future?

Lad get a job.
You sound so bored.

kek'd

Kassam interviewing Woolfe

so when you don't ask out that girl because she's a man, you're committing a hate crime of prejudice?

Get angry at your mum and you end up doing time for hate speech.

Misogyny is now officially hate speech in Britain so, yeah.

What if it isn't a Muslim? It probably is, because 'anti-terrorism agents' have taken over the case, but what if it isn't? We'll never hear the end of it.

This is just life now. This is just a normal occurrence that we have to deal with every month or so. We are expected to let it slide every time.

nigger

New Zealand seems like the only safe option tbh

It is lad. The fact that they are already on news outlets saying
#notallmuslims
and saying that moderates will be victims of revenge attacks.
Is pretty much confirmation it was a muslim.

Could be some nutter lorry driver who just lost it.

It's over.

True, just gives us more ammo though

"BUT DEUH WHITE NANASHANLISTS!!!!"

Just remind them of every single incident they've memory holed and shut them down.

Could be, guess we'll know tomorrow.

The French will get their revenge in the elections next spring.

South Island is where it's at.

SEE YOU ALL IN NEW ZEALAND IN A FEW

Didn't the guy get out and start firing an AK?

77 NOW DEAD

Found my new place
Laters
rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-59957996.html

Wew.

Isn't New Zealand getting fucked hard by the chinks, they're buying all the housing up.

Makes sense. BBC News says weapons and bombs were found in the truck, and I was struggling to see how a single truck could kill 77 people.

I was just looking at that one, you cunt.

IT'S MINE GIMMIE IT REEEEEEEEE

Think that might be Australia tbh.

Can't be worse than it is here, with all the saudi niggers buying all of ours up.

They're doing it too both nations tbh.

It's going to go up. If we hit 88 things are going to get serious tbbh

Looks like I'm staying here then.

Oh well.

/comfy/ and waiting with anticipation.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730

This is all a result of #Brexit lads!

We played the long game on that one, lads.

I heard a journalist on bbc news saying that because of brexit, information sharing to prevent events like this won't be so forth coming.

I thought…"well the information being shared so far, didn't stop this one, so..wtf are you saying?"

Just another attempt to blame Brexit, it's so desperate.

Didn't know all of the western world was in the EU

Or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that…
Yeah, bloody Brexit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FFR720Bebh
shitpost #10042142

- 75 dead
- 50+ in critical condition
- 100+ wounded
- Grenades and ammo found

and we need to be concerned about revenge attacks against innocent fragile little Muslims who are terrified of the white man.

What are the odds of the Nice attack speeding up Brexit and getting May out of government?

Extremely unlikely.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jPEP5RYHOW

That reminds me of this pic. You on the left lad.

They're the real victims here.

God if we have to go through all the usual shit again, the hashtags, the muh backlash, the 'spectre' of the far right etc I might lose it.

Normies need to wake the fuck up.

Lad we're going to go through and theres nothing we can do to stop it, this one will get memory hole'd like the rest and we'll repeat the cycle.

That fucking article by that fucking whore reporter.

Leadsom should be in charge.

Seriously fucking time to remove kebab.

What will it take Europeans? What will it fucking take? This was your child.

It's already happening, seen it on the news, and on twitter.

tbh she doesn't seem to have any principles which is good for us. She'll just leave based Davis and Fox to sort out Brexit while she's electioneering/maneuvering Boris out of the picture.

TBH

I made that

I know lad, that's why I posted it.

Lads its really shaping up to not be a nice day for the frogs right now/.

WHAT HOLE?

First Boris blows them the fuck out, now this.

If you want a nigger for a leader vote UKIP.

NUTTALL SAVE US

Woolfe is such a boring person to listen to, we need a new nige.

What vidya are you gonna be playing tonight lads?

Verdun

might get back to farming simulator again. I'm in greek tier debt and I only have enough equipment to produce low tier crops like corn.

left 4 dead.

Did I just hear on Sky news that there was possibly more than one truck? Wasn't paying attention.

is that any good i've always been a fan of autism simulators

"French" Tunisian.

Hitman if I can manage it

Isn't Tunisia a muslim country?

it's ok, but not worth the price. I got it when it was on special down to 5 quid and the dlc was pretty much free. wait and hope that it's on special next sale

I hope you're not suggesting Islam had anything to do with this lad.

"LULZ!! xDDDDD Holla Forums is literally the worst place on the internet"

I was just making an o-observation.

WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO

UKIP are so fucked with that boring mixed race Jew as leader.

Gods, 2016 really has been a wild year eh reddit! XD

edit: wow rip my inbox

That's the fucking point - you reckon there are nations going to let you in as refugees?

The only option for Europeans is to STAND AND FIGHT.

It's what we do best.

Fucking conspiracy theorists I'm a conspiracy theorist right on fucking queue start going on about drills around Nice before the attack. I know a lot of them are controlled opposition, but Hanlon's razor does kick in somewhat and I see morons that should know better talking about it. Every fucking time.

guys lets #PrayforNice and remember that this is a religious extremist attack not a muslim attack ok? we need to stand with our muslim brothers and sisters during these times when they will face increased islamophobia

I really fucking hate that shit, no matter what has happened, even if it being a conspiracy makes little sense. They'll make one up. There are genuine falseflags, but too say the people at Nice had drills, come the fuck on.

cheers, i'll probably wait then

Based cup-a-soup

Wew.

Just got my first year marks back lads

Why do normies drive every meme into the ground. it was actually pretty cringey looking back

Muslim on the news saying one of the reasons France attracts terrorist attacks is because they are fighting ISIS.
Conveniently forgets to mention that the concert mass refugees welcome shooting was before France declared war on ISIS.
Keeps blaming Frances attitude to its muslim population, saying there is huge disenfranchisement within those muzzies.

Oh it's always everyone elses fault and not the Muslims isn't it. Always…ffs, everytime.

Why are our yobs so shit? They looked like poofters for fuck's sake

WEW

So Muslims now stand with ISIS?

You are lucky you didn't get culturally enriched.

They're still subject to the clickbait laws of the internet I guess is part of it. Whatever their reasons for it, they're just as bad as liberals for promoting an utterly confused narrative about muslimes and immigration etc.

So has Trump ACTUALLY chosen Mike Pence as his nominee or not?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36800811

This sort of journalism from a public broadcaster is completely bizarre.

I'm off to bed night lads.

Same here, night lads.

Same lads tbh

please don't all leave me lads

Why do people leave their computers running games all night?

Here you go lad, some late night motivation

twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=#fightforwesterncivilization&src=typd

Don't stay up too late.

There's only 336 hours in a fortnight.

JUST TRUCK MY SHIT UP

I'm still here user. We can talk about stuff.

Did that once for RO2.

Was playing until about 1am then decided to have a lie down because the final people alive on a match were taking forever.to end it.
Fell asleep and woke up to find my stats completely fucked because I'd been idling on a server all night.

Not him, but how many attacks do you think it'[s going to take before France goes full War In the Vendee on these Muzzies?

When it starts to affect the rich.

This guy makes me crack up laughing tbh

What kind of war are you thinking? All out race war? No Western nation is going to do that. But this should help Le Pen next year.

Had a weird experience last night, i was screaming in my dream at something i can't remember. Room mate came through and started getting mad because i was screaming at the top of my lungs at 5am. What do you reckon happened here?

It was Europe's continental sport until about 1914. Feels bad, man.

Fucking hilarious.

vocaroo.com/i/s1f9KSlKpsZF
Autism happened

Based af.

Sotomayors a rat. He will play the victim card when it suits his need. For a couple of weeks all he did was make videos on how much of a victim he was.

You are taking the weight of the world too much on your shoulders. You will probably have a mental breakdown if you don't chill the fuck out.

Kill yourself, weeb.

if im not mistaken, pakis are regularly called asians by your media

That happens to me quite a lot, but I'm batshit insane tbh. Welcome to the club.

Yeah it dates back to the Empire when we referred to India as "south asia".

Yeah, because they are.
Pakistan is literally in the middle of Asia.

What about that triggers you?

I think he means why's that triggering you?

again, i was under the impression that thw media uses the term asians to hide the fact that rapes, murders etc are being committed by muslims, so they use the extremely vague term "asians"

pardon me for attempting to use a brit/pol/ colloquialism

It's the first time tis happened lads, I'm not insane. r-right?

It's more asia to Britain was India, pakistan and the like, while asia to you yanks was East-Asia, orientals, Japan, China and the like. We just startee calling orientals asians because our media and you yanks made it so it was a racist word. We've always called pakis and poos asians, its just a recent thing of us calling east-asians, asians instead tbh.

Dirty Arabs trying to call themselves White, now Asian? What's next?

"He's hitting the enter button – Facebook will not allow him to type in 'Muslim terrorist'"

Is this where we've gotten to now?

What are you sperging over? That he used the term that you think he should use?

Asian in this country has always meant South Asian, which is heavily populated by Muslims.

It's an imported Americanism to refer to East Asians as Asian and nobody else.
Just another example of supposed traditionalists obliviously making themselves look like fools.

Was a time not long ago when Turks/Russians were commonly referred to as being Asian/of the orient.
Now we call the former "Middle Easterners" and the latter "Europeans".

Stupid American Jew culture seeps into everything.

wew. fucking hell. You've literally got to pick one of the pre-approved right-think options, no independent thought allowed.

Somebody really should make a censorless alt to FB.

Just heard about the attacks, do you think she's ok?

get better bait sunny jim

hope she's dead

SAD

What the fuck are you even spewing lad?

I've been meaning to try GNU Social for a while to see what the deal is with it. I don't really have a use for Facebook. I think the vast majority of people I know are retards and I'm too busy to see their tragic posts everyday. Some sort of way to aggregate disparate feeds is what I'm after.

Is it p2p?

I used to think the same way about social but when most of your colleagues are on them, you kinda have to to keep yourself in the discussion.

I use facebook to mess with people from highschool at 3am on the weekends when i don't have work, drunk sometimes

Video of the Nice, France terror attack aftermath.

Fucking 4.30 am and im still awake

Is anyone else going to get the axe from mommy may today?

I don't have to worry about that.

Apparently you have start what are called 'instances' on a server, so it isn't exactly what I thought it was.

Interesting contrast actually between this and the Aylan Kurdi propaganda cycle.

Funny how these images of dead children only go viral in the media when they fit a narrative.

Like the Roman, I seem to see
"the river Tiber foaming with much blood."

Pretty much, I doubt we'll see the little dead girl under the bin bag anytime soon. BBC will memory hole it. Only chance it has is sharing on facebook tbh.

Sick of fucking UKIP.

Reading posts on Reddit gushing over that ugly Jew Woolfe is making me ill.

Lad its the autistic UKIP voters who are lolbetarians,just ignore it, they're the same people who like Duncan and Evans.

In fact anyone is welcome to make some good OC for this image we can viral while its still relevant. Something like…

no idea why everyone loves them so much. best example of cuckservatives I can think of

The people who love them are cuckservatives lad, simple as.

Hell is forever!

Woolfe's a quadroon like Sargon isn't he?

Black, Jewish and Irish

1/4 Jewish
1/4 wog
1/4 Taig
1/4 white
He really is the civic dream boy.

The only people who are shocked and appalled that UKIP didn't turn out to be the British Union of Fascists are idiots who can't be bothered to let pesky facts intrude on their larp bubble. UKIP was founded as a left libertarian party by Sked, in fact he quit UKIP because Farage was turning the party into a right wing BNP competitor.

The party lived and died with Farage, he's basically the only reason they were ever remotely relevant in the first place.

You can guarantee that any remaining traces of even the most babby's-tier right wing policy will be purged from their manifesto within the year.

They won't go back to being a lefty lobertarian party, most of them realise thaty would just destroy them. I think whats going to happen is they'll continue to rise but not at the rate as with Farage or Nuttall. With no Nuttall its harder to sweep up the labour north, infact with Woofle this makes it even harder because hes a quadcoon. But UKIP will continue to rise. No way they'd throw away their massive talking point, immigration to virtue signal.

Well, he and UKIP's used it to their advantage.

I haven't seen him get mad for being Irish, yet.

If UKIP ends up having a less charismatic leader than Corbyn I may just off myself tbh.

so basically LibDems? (rip)

LADS THE MAN AT THE WHEEL OF THE TRUCK IS CONFIRMED
THIS HIGH RES IMAGE CLEARLY SHOWS THE ATTACKER

Will Sting ever find true love?

Have some early-morning morality lads

Early morning slave morality

#JeSuisNice

Virtue signalling takes a slightly ironic turn

Is it a confirmed Muslim yet?

Algerian muslim.

Anti-Christian!

Got a source?

Holbornlolz says tunisian

just check le twatter, there are news agencies saying it.

You had a night terror.

That's what we used to do, we called it a crusade.

You had a night terror.

Hasn't been working so far has it? What a wet little cunt. I want to make him bleed.

I wish I was aborted some times so I didn't have to share oxygen with these baked idiots. They're utterly repellent and so abusive psychologically and they don't even realise it.

you are a night terror

Hahaha

Do we have the name of the terrorist?

Johnny Foreigner

Fucking students and parents who never learnt to grow up

Retard.

twitter.com/jackbuckby/status/753793916995039233

Cuckby such a fucking cringy manlet. If this is him 'angry', wew, I'm scared.

Smh. Worse than the terrorist attack is that racist right wingers expected it to happen. smh

>tfw this is just one man Ginnie has cucked us with

Ah well, at least people like this keep getting gunned down every fucking time.

Woolfe is favourite to win UKIP leadership
order-order.com/2016/07/14/top-farage-allies-back-woolfe/

Don't know whether I should reknew my membership or not, it expired the start of the year. I'd start/join a pressure group if I did. Don't like the idea of Woolfe being leader.

Lads unless you knew someone involved in the attack, its hard to understand why you'd be mourning tbqh. lady di syndrome.

There were kids there.

One of the .webms has a little girl screaming "Mama, mama!"

I'm not mourning anyone, but I don't exactly feel great about what happened last night.

Do we know Woolfe's policy on anything? Is he in the Evans/Cuckwell crowd?

For if you leave now, you will be fighting
For a people that refuse to comprehend
They have chosen their own end.

Can we add The Last Kingdom to this? It's based on another Bernard Cornwell series (like sharpe is) and tells the tale of Alfred the Great, who imo was the greatest ever Englishman

Lower taxes and interracial breeding grounds

Cuckservative really. Don't know why Joe Owens is so keen on him. I understand his criticisms of Nuttall to a degree, but it looks at this point Joe Owens is happy to cuck out for normie votes.

Nah he's a civic nationalist in the genuine sense, which I can make my peace with

JEWkip is over lads, we need to go back to the party we belong, the based Conservatives.

I would never ever stick my dick in Virgina Hale, even if she proffered her vagine on a silver dish whilst covered in butterscotch sauce. So no cucking is possible.

She sounded like an old woman in that soundcloud clip. Not at all what I expected.

the cucks would need a bigger pressure group than UKIP at this point so no.

UKIP, LibertyGB and BNP are the only options and UKIP is still the best one at the moment. BNP would be if it throws out the retards and people who go on about shit nobody cares about and has a leader who isn't a complete moron.

m8, join the potential opposition. The country needs one. Besides, UKIP is still pretty much in its formative years. Lobby the leadership and make it the party you want.

That's what happens if you're a heavy smoker.
How old is she actually?

She sounded quite nervous, like you'd expect an internet sperg from Liverputia to sound. I didn't notice the old woman thing.

Didn't read your post, just clicked the link and watched and the same term "cringe" came to my mind. What the fuck is it with these cartoon characters?

True, think I've just hit rock bottom tbh.

No idea, I don't keep tabs on her really.

I thought she came off well in the interview, didn't seem spergy at all. Her voice just doesn't match her face.

I wondered recently if the only people that get involved in politics are of a particular breed like that because business is syphoning off anyone of merit.

You're right actually. Pressure groups are how the left have been so successful. The conservative monday club for the cuckservative party was fucking brilliant too, until the cucks disassociated themselves from it.

There are so many issues and policies I'd like to see pushed by politicians in this country but know it's counter productive to start a new party.

The attacks happen so much I'm starting to feel disconnected tbh.

Looks good, I'll give it a watch.
I'm not going to update the image any time soon, but feel free to replace it with your own updated version.

I love the book series and was pleasantly suprised that the tv series wasn't crammed with token niggers.

who else is running?

I'll have to write and complain to OFCOM.

Happening so much that I might start drinking again.

Seriously, this was the first thing I saw on facebook this morning. I don't care about posts like this anymore, because the chances are this little weedy freak will be blown up by a raghead with nothing but contempt for him and his pathetic bleating. And as he drags him limbless body across the pavement he'll still be gurgling about tolerance or some shit. So let the pakis shoot us. They usually do it in cities that are jam-packed with stupid cunts like this anyway.

Every single time.

Such is the plight of the white man 1960s - 2016.

Wew.

Easily.

Worked pretty well in the Spanish Civil War when the Nationalists won.

Puppy player detected

So they're admitting Muslims are animals, at least some of the conditioning is being broken.

y-y-yeah b-but there was also no islamophobia 60 years ago and that's what causes killings like this!

Thank fuck I don't go on facebook.

Really? In the Napoleonic era niggers fought under napoleon. Alexandre Dumas was even a general.

If I still had Facebook with everyone I knew, I'd end up blowing my head off.

Irony is they think I'm actually dead because I don't "le ebin social netwurk XDDDD" anymore. I stopped being a leftie, now I've got no mates left.

How much of a faggot do you have to be to type three paragraphs of that pure, unfettered, cuckold cancer and not reconsider it?

That's blacks. Naturally the French imported some like Dumas from Haiti after the blacks killed all the whites there, as (having just had their leftist revolution) they needed some bulls.

Honestly forces me to contemplate

What a fucking faggot.

Ah, truly demands I consider.

It truly halts my thought process and initiates pondering

Common Gay Boy, coming to a 10+ storey building drop near you soon.

Its called empathy, its what makes beasts human.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas

what the fuck is wrong with france, seriously

hruhu dhurhrhhh

If these attacks keep going on and eventually a war is declared against ISIS, we would end up on the same side as Russia. After years of propaganda aimed at demonising Putin and softening up the West's view of Islam, we may finally end on the side of the Ruskis. Crusade round 2?

ISIS has much higher support ratings amongst common muslims than the KKK or WBC do amongst Christians. Why do these morons have "defend Islam" hardwired as their first response to every terror attack?

can someone explain universal credit?

do i need to sign on like with jobseekers every other week? do i need to do anything at all? or is it just absolutely free money with no catch?

wew lads

I get an early night, feel fresh and wake up to this

Happenings, they are almost daily now.

Just as was foretold for 2016

I'm not mourning as such.

I'm just angry that they get to kill in their religions name and yet people still shill for millions of them to come in to Europe.

I really hope the people killed last night were from the whole "refugees welcome" crowd.

Just cuck my shit up.

Westboro Baptist Church, they're about 3-10 families at the very most that old signs that say God hates fags.
Boo-fucking-hoo

The KKK numbers less than 100 and haven't been relevant since the 1960s, even then their numbers were in huge decline. Funny thing, the KKK was actually founded and ran by Democrats.

ISIS numbers in the tens of thousands, is actively engaged in war, uses brutal methods of execution to strike fear in their enemy.

Yes, it's all comparative…left cucks are so disconnected from reality.

Not to mention, look at how fat and ugly the bastard was. Jesus Christ.

Wew.

Vlads won't just bully him, they'll rape him.

Affirmative action has to go away forever, he got a job in the monarchy ranks simply because his mum couldn't resist the civic nationalism BBC.

Have the Westboro Baptist Church ever even killed a single person?

No. If they had, they'd be closed down and it'd be national news.

I'm getting salt on FB for posting this

After seeing people do exactly the same thing they do after every muslim attack.

Yes, there are many ISIS commanders and fighters in their territory.

WHY ARE WE NOT BOMBING THE FUCK OUT OF THAT TERRITORY?

Show me the pile of bodies of victims from extreme christianity

I can taste whiskey in my mouth but I stopped drinking a year ago and there's none in the house.

I think my body wants to shut down again.

Good lad, great lad even. The salt must flow.

Screencaps appreciated if you can be arsed.

Yeah but his father already had the title of SOCIAL KANG so I doubt it mattered much.

LIBERTE

EGALITE

CUCKOLDRE

Jewish extremists have a higher death count, than white extremists of any sort.

NEW THREAD