DRIVER OF A TRUCK KILLS AT LEAST 10 PERSONS ON NICE'S "PROMENADE DES ANGLAIS"

Peaceful bouddhists at it again.

OY VEY:
twitter.com/mickyattal/status/753699053582581760

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/nice06
twitter.com/Nero/status/753734667614822400
twitter.com/Reuters/status/753732113220993024
news.sky.com/story/live-scores-killed-in-france-truck-attack-10502078?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter
twitter.com/Reuters/status/753735818544549888
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/nice/?settings=dd892af474749b032ba39bb88a8894d9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait.. it's happening?

#Nice06 hashtag on Twatter: twitter.com/hashtag/nice06

DUBS for guerre de course,

* Reports of gunshots heard
* At least 2 people with weapons
* Police quickly opened fire

Dubs never lie

DEAD FROGS CONFIRMED

* Reports saying up to 40 victims

GUNSHOTS DEFINITELY FIRED

2 MEN AT LEAST

Dude.
Stop talking to yourself in one thread.
Take your meds.
If OP is good then people will reply.

it's really happening!!

keep it in 1 thread

Just reporting the most recent news.
I guess my OP lacks a sensationalist pic.

I just saw it yeah, saging

Good, fuck the frogs

Wasn't someone making the claim that all it would take is one or two more terror attacks to cause the French to go full Algerian Riots on the Muzzies?

Too bad Muzzies don't take surrenders.

In the next major attack they beg for mercy.

French are more shameful than the Swedes. French almost dominated the world and today hide rape cases not to bother "rapefugees"

Behead those who insult Kek.

Milo is lurking. twitter.com/Nero/status/753734667614822400

Heard a truck blew up under eiffel tower as well, any truth to it?

BEEP BEEP

>>>______¶_
>>>|_____|||_|||]
>>>(@)@)***(@)(@)(@)

TRUCKS

PARENTS OF RUN OVER KID FORGIVE KILLERS AND CALL FOR LOVE NOT HATE

GAS ALL SHITSKINS

At least you're now mocking the Mahometans, user. At least you can get that right.

ben already at it

No. Fireworks accident.

I AM BEYOND FUCKING LIVID
MURDER EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET
NUKE ALL OF AFRICA EXECUTE EVERY COON ON THE WEST KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE SUBHUMANS
RACE WAR NOW

Before everyone starts putting french flags over their goybooks lets beat them to the punch

Put this shit over yours at 50% opacity

seems to have just been a firework accident, not an attack.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/753732113220993024

I just want to point out the fact that I'm the only one exploiting this pic sickens me. You're all faggots.

Political Correctness is a religion.

wew spoke too soon

LET THE MEMES FLOW

THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE KEK

It wasn't an attack goy it was pure cohencidence trust us goy.

More dead bodies.

73 dead 100 injured

Hell is forever!

It's forever, user.

It's Hell!

Forever!

What the fuck is wrong with some of you faggots? Over 70 white men, women, and children are dead, and their blood isn't even dry yet. You can be hopeful that these things will open peoples eyes, but fucking laughing about it, and posting your slide-tier kek memes? If the day of the rope ever comes, you'll hang as high as the rest of them.

Needs more 'fireworks truck accident' in the background

You should use #DoneBeingNice.

The death count will be well over 100 by the end of the day.

Many injured are in critical condition.

That's gonna make it hard to fall asleep tonight…

It's not gonna get any better until you go and take it back faggot

Don't even know if the fag found this thread

Only if you're an Abrahamic.

BREAKING: Terror police have taken over the investigation.

news.sky.com/story/live-scores-killed-in-france-truck-attack-10502078?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

is this the new shill tactic? going after kek?

FAGGOT MODS ARE DELETING THREADS

anyone got that pic of niggerlivesmatter asshurt on twitter?

Daily reminder that muds drink camel piss.

Hell is forever!

DEUS VULT

I'm on it!

On my phone in bed, cant edit, thank you for your oc faggot

There are no tears nor pity for cucks, I feel sorry for the child on the pic above but most of these retards allowed this filth into their country and did absolutely nothing about it

I wouldn't add a single thing.

Just let the picture speak for itself. If you put the ideological point there the libtards will shut down and refuse to take in any more information.

I have a daughter, user.

My rage is diamonds.

let's see if the media dares to give this pic the aylan treatment

UPDATE: Anti-terrorist investigators take over Nice attack probe: French media citing prosecutor

twitter.com/Reuters/status/753735818544549888

Th-thanks

1. This is France we're talking about so a number of them probably weren't white
2. A number of them were probably also cucks too, so good riddance
3. Their deaths do more to advance white nationalism than their lives ever did

In conclusion you're a faggot

Ah good the Jews are here

Probably deserves it more since it has the kid as the OP pic.

This, it's more powerfull without any text.

I will never get used to seeing dead kids.

Can you guys raid this reddit IRC they've setup for #NICE

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/nice/?settings=dd892af474749b032ba39bb88a8894d9

don't worry user, we'll remove these mudslimes from all of our countries someday.

You either laugh or you shut down.
It's a coping mechanism.

Anons from the first days of Usenet all the way to dank meme masters of 8ch have always used laughing as a coping mechanism for the sheer horror that is life.

I laugh to distract myself from the reality of it. If I spend too long thinking about the reality of horrors like the dead kid image above I fall into a life of nothing but rage and despair.

This is why white people will eventually win.

I just don't care, I feel nothing seeing these videos or images. Everyone knew it was gonna happen again, like all the other times, by the same (((group of people))). It's the new normal for EU

Obviously you are new

I think they're shadowbanning

Whywefight.png

The French aren't exactly anything worth getting excited over. Freedom Fries all the way motherfucker. The French have been importing shitbags since the days of Napolean, one cannot feel sorry for them now and claim any kind of intellectual honesty.

You can't shadowban on irc.

A picture worth 14 words.

Obviously you have never met a French person or a French-Canadian.

Has the identity of the attacker been confirmed?

The fact that they're taking so long to reveal it despite having gunned him down an hour ago means it's probably a muslim

They are cleaning up what is left of him right now. These things take a few hours, don't get your pantsu in a bunch.

Guerre de race*.

Post the good version.

Alpha male here.

Ignore the bullies ttpw. Where do you live? I'd like to meet up and discuss history and politics while pounding your soft tender boipucci. How does that sound to you?

Whoops meant to post in Brit/pol/

Top kek m8, as expected of a Britbong

Nice digits.
Not shadowbanning, but expect a b& if you post bodies or any sort of violent pics, normies get triggered by that easily.

I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong there, actually happened to me. Truck very similar in appearance to that one were built with optional rear-wheel steering, to give you a smaller turn radius. But, the system could fail, because of how far it was pumping the hydraulic fluid, causing the rear wheels to lock far left or right. I had to drive my truck just like that to get it fixed, was the weirdest drive of my life.

But are they using actual soap, or are they just dousing him with cologne?

Its toilet water

What country are you from? I guarantee I can lay some shit at your feet you have nothing to do with as well. That's a childish mentality you have there.

A patriotic themed national celebration in a majority white country, I fucking wonder how many were white user.

That's not an argument, shylock.

An impossible claim to prove, as we don't know these people on a personal level – and I addressed this in my post: you don't need to laugh at, and mock them.

Deus fucking volt, comrade.

Fair enough.

I've met both, but not in large number. It doesn't change anything to me, whether it was happening to Americans, Brits, Aussies, Poles, and even those who many of Holla Forums have given up on like Swedes or Germans. I'm rooting for all of you mother fuckers.

not only was he a mosulman he was also a very very recent refugee

Not a lot judging by the pictures

lel found the cuck

Just try and stop me, faggot

get a load of this fucking cuck

Hard to say what's more insulting, the assertion itself, or the fact that you think anybody on Holla Forums is actually this anti-white.

The French are arrogant, impatient, indolent, unfaithful in marriage, rude and generally weak in body, mind and spirit. The fighting spirit was crushed in the Franco-Prussian War and again in WW1. France has generally been a horrible country full of horrible people for the last few hundred years, no need to root for them. I'd rather have Italian or Polish than French neighbors. Obviously this sounds like D&C bullshit to you but I'm no Francophile.

Who am I D&C'ing? I'm just calling you a faggot.

You actually haven't called me anything as somebody familiar with our website would be able to tell.

I'm also not going to explain your own tactics to you. People here know what D&C looks like without me telling you about it.

Before the entire middle east is glassed, we will make sure you're trapped in the middle.

Post this all over Farcebook & Twatter

it wasn't a Muslim terrorist, it was just an Asian driver

Weren't some non-white killed?

Thanks for your insightful contribution to the topic at hand user

The worst of it liberal delusion will cause the parents and others to still defend these barbaric subhuman filth.

DEATH TO ALL MUDSLIMES
DEATH TO ALL KIKES

DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS

KEKUS VULT

you best be shitting me.
if you're telling the truth then my rage has no limitation.

Is it confirmed mudslime? Haven't seen any pics of the the attacker, most likely it is, I'm just curious.

People on twitter are already telling me this is fake. Dummies, the blood looks fake, etc.

Fucking morons.

EVERYONE CALM DOWN

THIS WAS A FALSE FLAG

THOSE ARE SIMPLY CRISIS ACTORS

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE

I wish I could still feel something but I just see this as an golden opportunity to accelerate the happening so we can prevent thousands/Millions dead white children in the future.

I feel like the struggle is destroying my soul.

Daily reminder: you will be gassed.

This is war, the libs use every trick in the book, remember baby on a beach.

And what I'm looking at here is a space blanket and a doll. We know that the beach boy was moved just for the photo but this image isn't as powerful as you think… there was no repositioning for the camera, no good image here by a professional photographer looking for maximum emotional response, just some pile of trash to the untrained eye.

Hey /x/ not everything is a false flag. Orlando, Newtown could be contained because it was a contained scene, something like this, with already dozens and dozens of amateur footage leaking out isn't Crisis Actors.

For being a horsefucker, too.

holy shit both of you are fucking retarded

OH SHIT. EVERYBODY START BUYING ASSAULT TRUCKS AT GUN SHOWS!!

LIBS GOING TO START BANNING ASSAULT TRUCKS

And you're absolutely disgusting.

lol
OH MY GOD, GUIS, OH MY GOD GUIS, OH MY GOD

Oh good god the JIDF is out in full tonight. I haven't seen derailing and sliding like this in a long time.

The fools… Sad how it reminds me of vide related…

They still don't realize what they've done.

Given what the European people have let in amongst them, you may find that statement stale in time - exposure leads to desensitization.

And this shit will no doubt get worse.

I like this original much better than the edit. It allows us to wonder if the frenchman has his arms restrained above his head, or perhaps he's about to bring down his own sword?
Also checked

French deserve it for making shitty anime like Wakfu

You're right, but a lot of people on here are edgy misanthropic faggots

I had this feel about a minute before I read your post…

So did this guy just mow down 80 people in the truck or did he use actual weapons?

I'm reading conflicting reports.

Bump