What happens next? Will it happen next?

>Don't see Holla Forums & Holla Forums commandeering every thread on board

I think that if sites like reddit continue to ban alt-right speech & ideas they'll push new users to imageboards like 8ch/b/; I think that is okay. I have a feeling they won't know etiquette and will leak into threads that don't want a politcal debate between Holla Forums & Holla Forums. Remember the outcome of Trump's inauguration(lefty invasion) & protests like ferguson (right invasion)? I just want my memes but I don't think they will care.

I believe that they think we all will care about the politics and then will dismiss the actual users who don't as opposition that arrived in the same time range.

fortune.com/2017/02/01/reddit-shuts-down-altright-channel/
mashable.com/2017/02/01/alt-right-reddit-banned/

I feel there has to be other Anons thinking this too.

Post whatever you feel in this thread or don't.

Identity politics is absolutely toxic atm, and unfortunately people are so consumed by it that it's practically unavoidable.

DAILY REMINDER:
1. Concerning politics, arguments are never won online, unless the crux of an argument is proven empirically wrong (extremely rare).
2. Refuting something does not make you smarter
3. You will not be fulfilled by political posturing
4. Read books

Do you find yourself being filled with rhetoric? Are you always looking for an argument? Are you consumed by identity politics? – If you answered "yes" to at least 2 of these questions, you should reevaluate your life, and you should do something more productive than endlessly bickering about politics

you aren't smart

Aww, did I strike a nerve? Is that your only source of validation, like so many other do-nothings?

lol you're really into acting smart

Haha you epically trolled him brother.

On a serious note though end your life libtard

I know it hurts, anons. I honestly pity people who spend most their free time bickering over abstract nonsense.

Scale it back a bit, and I promise it'll reduce the anger and bitterness.

I think he has a decent point to what he says. I don't think dumb people can articulate decent points.

I used to believe/partake in identity politics from 2011-2015 and the outcome was me pawning my own delusions & fears on particular people or ideas. It made me unable to take care of myself(ignoring my issues) properly.

I think I'm in a more relaxed mental state since my transitions.

i didn't his or yours lol

This dude prob voted for Hilary LOL

Oh no, I think I've been trolled.
Will you untroll me please?

How can you tell? I assume he didn't vote at all but I don't know in honesty. I'm okay with not knowing though– I'm interested in your opinion on user. I think you have something you want to say so I'd recommend saying it. I'd say it if I had something to say.

I used to be immersed in it too.

Eventually, I realized that too much of my headspace was occupied by things that were only serving to destroy my nervous system. I realized that I was missing out on so many things that could actually be enriching and inspiring, and once I started to focus on them, I started to become less bitter and more productive.

I still concern myself with politics, but I try to limit what i subject myself to. Everything in moderation.

untrolled

You would think so except that the only reason boards like that are on reddit is because Holla Forums goes there to shill, even if they got banned and came here the mods would clean up the Holla Forumsvs threads.

This woman has things under controls but above her knees that make me feel better about my life.

at

er, no
r/alt-right had 15k subscribers
r/alternativeright had 200k subscribers
this whole site has perhaps 5k regular users shared between 12k boards
oh, and r/the_donald? 350k centipedes.

See, the user you're responding to gave a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Instead of addressing my points directly, he needs to pigeonhole me as the opposition. This is comforting to people who can't think outside of their rigid, rhetorical talking points. Since nuance is difficult, they need to think in terms of black and white, this or that, good or bad, liberal or conservative, etc.

We're all guilty of this to a certain extent, and so it's important to be mindful of it so we don't end up looking at everything through a narrow lense (see: feminism).

That's just my 2 cents.

I bet you're really dumb to think that Holla Forums is the only Holla Forums.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and thought that if I showed I was interested in his opinions he'd share them in-depth to show that he thinks that way (about you) and was just lazily unexpressing his thoughts because he assumed no one sincerely would listen.

Instead of that being the maximum extent of his reasoning

I'm still willing to listen to/not ignore him though.

I try to do the same, but sometimes anons just wanna meme.

Reminds me of pic-related.