I can't focus on shit when I'm sober...

I can't focus on shit when I'm sober. When I draw I can't make more than like three lines before I have to put the pencil down and refresh Holla Forums like eight times, go get a snack, take a sip of water, rearrange something on my desk etc. I always thought that was normal, but apparently it isn't? It's always been that way for me and it's never been much of a problem but recently I've really been getting annoyed with myself. I always say I hate drawing but I really don't, I'm not unhappy with what I create either, I guess I just hate how I can't draw for hours on end without distraction like other people apparently can. How on earth do people do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chan.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alcohol helps slow you down, allowing you to concentrate on drawing.

Just don't draw. Problem solved

Been like that too

strip naked to your father and buy him a wii u

That is a reason I rented out one of the basement rooms in my apartment building. It 2 floors down from street level and because this is an old house it is has thick stone walls so barely any signal.

I go down there to paint. No distactions. only place I where can focus.

What kind of drawings do you do user?

Nothing particularly original

nothing particularly good*

Technically, it doesn't get much better when it comes to pencil, I know that I'm good. The only problem I have is that I never draw anything out of my comfort zone so I'll never contribute anything to the world that hasn't already be done.

i know whats wrong with u, but i wont tell u for free. Seek professional help

lol you're not good. prove me wrong, if you can

are tits in your comfort zone?

checked and answer this drawfag

Nah, I don't see anything in women. I pretty much only draw middle-aged men or shit like this.

There's more things wrong with me than you can possibly conceive dude.

I'm going to bed it's 10:41 in the morning here

thats why u should seek a professional help, not drink to be able to draw

cut your fucking nails you filthy jew. you're a femanon aren't you?
TITS OR GTFO

www.4chan.org
you will be happy, and we will be happy

https//:4chan.org
link it right new fag

4chan.org

MODS MODS MODS

post your tits now