Ridley Scott On ‘Alien’ Sequels: ‘I Can Keep Cranking It For Another Six’

uproxx.com/movies/ridley-scott-more-alien-movies/

Alien Resurrection > Alien 3 > Alien >>> Aliens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prometheus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Covenant

He's lost it completely.

What an annoying whore she was. I'm beginning to dislike Shaw less.

Someone stop him.
Christ this one film doesn't look any better than Prometheus

here's your (you)

Emma Watson would be perfect with a gun getting chased by aliens desu, not this uggo. I liked Noomi

what a fucking bitch

We know and it shows Ridley.

Is he doing this just to cuck Neill Blomkamp?

Considering Neil fucked up and became a cuck himself, he deserves it.

Is that a threat?

he was a cuck from the beginning.
credited his wife with half of everything besides direction on district 9, and if the studio didnt think it wouldn't sell with two directors names he probably would have put hers as well.

This was really good though. If they had guns they'd have to act retarded for the alien to be a threat. I know she's a kike who doesn't want the goys to defend themselves but I approve of moving away from the schlocky Aliens. Her character's death was also a great ending to the series.

Alien 3 is kino and should be first but other than that you're correct.

i too like alien 3

Katherine Waterston looks like a 10 year old boy.

No, she isn't that hot.

Does the same apply to her ass?

Notice how he says "crank."
As in he no longer cares anymore.

lol

she looks like jgl

what the fuck, she looks like CGI