Pony bread

go to bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jf5IfqK.jpg
imgur.com/jf5IfqK
i.imgur.com/jf5IfqK
imgur.com/HfHpuvH
youtube.com/watch?v=B-gkmTe4jGA
translationchicken.com/2016/09/21/rezero-web-novel-fan-translation-table-of-contents/
archive.is/NpFW6
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/firestorm-coming-draft-trump-executive-order-may-deny-services-gay-transgender-peopl
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/3/video-muslim-bakers-points-double-standard-gay-wed/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
imgur.com/gallery/BCiOI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leader has provided us with new bread
praise him!

SIEG HEIL!

Bleh

No promises

I was thinking a kind of rat poison in the kool-aid type deal.

Smokey threads are worst threads

eat shit

nou

make the thread yourself next time, fucking lazy cock sucker.

what part of "sieg heil" dont you understand?

nou

Like this?

Lets just leap from somewhere

thats it! youre one of the deplorables now!

or better yet, put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger while you're standing next to the door of your mom's room, so i can hear the noise over the sound of me pounding her meat. then i'll know to post the next thread.

w-what
yeah idunno why It's double typing I right now, it's not now.
what should I do? I'm kinda bored.. should I drink?

Sweeeeeeeet

nou

but you'll have to swear your undying loyalty to Leader and the superiority of his threads

yeah let's
dinner and a movie maybe? then a night on the town?

so you're saying i should put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger while standing by the door of my mom's room, which will signal you to post the next thread. hey, whatever it takes to get you off your lazy ass. i never said the gun had to be loaded.

You're gonna too? Then fine, I'll do it.
w-what
is this a date?

*tips fedora the explorer*

Fiiiiiiine…but I get first dibs on furnace use.

nou

yeah maybe, if you were gonna.
yes

Imma go to the store brb
LOL

I'm not scared of heights.

kk

I'm not drunk enough but the vodka taste and smells like rubbing alcohol

i was just kidding, we'd never let user scum make a thread.

I'm not either. It would be fun

can't taste it if you soak a tampon in it and put it in your butt

hop in fagt

the only thing I'm scared of are sand fleas.

Truuuuuuuu but thats more work than I wanna put in

But that's racist

But I'm only 0.01% Jewish.

yeah it's annoying if you weren't already planning on doing it. that's what im doing tonight. if you gotta drink it just line some shots up and get it over with, like ripping off a band aide

I'm only scared of a lot things

You're right though. Guess i'll go drink some more

that makes sense because i'm a racist.

/hug
it's ok to be afraid.
as long as you don't let it drive you.

wow this fuggin guy at the store wants to fuckiin KILL ME

y tho

Tell him to post pictures of your dead body itt if he kills you.

we'll protect you skitty!

went in and asked for an 8 pack of 16oz budlights but they were out, i just wanted to waste 9 dollars and he pulled out a box of 12 25oz cans and told me to take them instead and i was like duude that's too much lol and he was like im giving them to you take them so I fuggin took them.. I can't drink this much beer.. i guess he was in a good mood to be giving beer away for half price

hot.

To late bring on the nukes

hm. he really does want to kill you.
i mean, you could try to drink them all. but you would end up in whatever place comes after the shadow realm.

we all voted against it.
it's too late for russia to fuck us in the ass.

Hi sexy

I think the shadow realm is in my iPhone

Is it? how does that work?

Hi

idunno
I just had my first drink and I already literally feel buzzed

oh shoot
guess i gotta start too

Like I give a shit. We should do the world a favor and just nuke ourselves and nuke every government while doing cause we have enough nukes to do that at least three times and i'm probably under selling it. Fuk dis gay earth and all the peopel on it

idunno, if you wana. what should i do next

i.imgur.com/jf5IfqK.jpg

what a neat pic

think of all the plants that would go extinct.
I'm tearing up a bit. I'll need a moment.

you already had breakfast right? guess we could watch something if you feel like it

need to know where this is

As long we're all dead it'll be worth it

imgur.com/jf5IfqK

protip: removing the . portion of imgur links redirects the image to its description page
imgur.com/jf5IfqK
i.imgur.com/jf5IfqK.jpg
i.imgur.com/jf5IfqK (((.jpg)))

I'll watch whatever you want.

:vomits:

:hide post:

I'm gonna go drink till i feel like vomiting

Weird seems like something he'd advocate

oh wow, not too far away if i wanna go see. of course this is some ridiculous open aperture long exposure shot and it doesn't look this cool to eyes but it's gotta be alight. didn't even think about doing that, thanks

but i want to watch something you want. must we dance this dance everytime?

doesn't work for me, dunno why

no.
there may not be plants like them out there.
they need to be preserved.

Gotta say, I like having a new op every so often again.

How're you lot doing?
I've just finished work.

I'm not a liberal and it would be a funny meme if people didn't actually think that way. but still lol xd I guess

wew rough

Who cares we'll all be dead like everything else eventually it might as well be now

talk to me please

i'm just ok…… ok

why

Sargins latest video cheered me up maybe it'll help you too

because i love you and care about you so much
im worried about you

im sorry, you know i can't make up my mind alot..

Okay that was funny

thumbs up

Thunderfoot's newest video was the funniest

Chijo, how have you been doing lately?

why are you being this way?
im worried about you

I want aliens to witness their beauty too.
it's my main interest in gardening. I want people to see something pretty I've made with my own hands.

I'm ok. practicing my three point perspective.

i can't remember all the movies i told you to get. hmm.

eh. Hows you what've you been up too?

i thought it was pretty obvious

Unless they come in the next hundred years or so I don't think it'll matter anyways. I didn't know you liked gardening

I stopped watching him honestly.
A little before but primarily leading into brexit and the election he has more and more fallen off the deep end.

Its like without anita daaaarrrrrrrrrrrling he has nothing left but emotion to argue with.
And honestly ad hom is good comically but when its your only argument its kinda just sad and pathetic.

Sounds gay.
What is it?

i just want to talk to you

Kek

first three indiana jones, a bunch of james bond movies,

thunderfoot videos are good

now i remember. only two bond movies, two mission impossible movies. this is all action stuff. you okay with something like that?

to an extent.
sometimes, I forget I even have plants… heh.

my kids are fucked!

drawing. you set up three points and…
it looks like this!

Ooooh yeah, that shits awesome.
Cool cool

though. I did get sidetracked.
imgur.com/HfHpuvH

Kek, Rosey pls

yep, i think you said you wanted to watch blood diamond but it was the least impressive of the bunch. I think you just wanted that one cause you haven't seen it. I'm up for it if you want.

holy shit, I'm going to blow a fucking blood vessel in my eye.

I love you forever, where did you find this gem?

holy chit lol

Lifes fucked

That's skitty.

sweet mother of mercy

Nick, if you're about check this out.

I know what skitty looks like.
this is not skitty.

I need to know this.

true.
but pretty things.

not the least impressive, just darker, it's about blood diamonds after all. and i dunno if i want to watch something dark.
let's watch ghost protocol, i think it's pretty good

Yeah, it's skitty.

honestly tho i have no source, very sorry.

I can b youre skitty.

fuck that.

ah that's fine.
thank you for sharing though :3

:o no, skitty tries not to notice me.
you've already done that.

scoot.

shoot me to death

you gotta seize her means of reproduction, dude.

The last Travis thread got deleted but I made a new one.

I see it now, see ya there.

eh

Been doing research, making a little progress. Also have a housing inspection coming up.

yeah?

Oh nice. I'm thinking about walking to the store for a snack with my three dollars now that i'm moderately drunk.

oh yeah
craaaazzy good

I'm not thinking at all rn.
forgive me, my brain is off.

I see. Have you managed yourself a semi-stable sleeping arrangement?

is okay fam i'm gonna go see what I can get to eat for like 3 dollars of mostly pennys at the gas station

I mean I guess been passing out roughly around ten or 12 or so but everything else is pretty fucked

stay safe.

As long as you're passing out under a roof, and not in the street, it's all fine. Preferably, you should not be crashing in hotels…

eh

give me another month and it'll probably be the street

Then it's imperative that you get yourself that job. What's your current living situation?

I have this half a burrito sitting in a can that I've been fapping into for a week now, it looks pretty weird.

pic

youtube.com/watch?v=B-gkmTe4jGA

More like a third of one

Gotta go talk to you lot later

What's "that job"? I'm staying at a friends of my dads for the next month and the rest is up in the air i'm still trying to get my id and birth certificate but it feels pretty fucking pointless

"That job" is any job at all. You ARE looking for a job, right?

I don't feel like there's much of a point. Besides the fact I hate the whole system unless I lie completely no one will hire me.

This isn't nescessarily true. There are plenty of places who will hire anybody, provided you know how to speak and groom yourself. Hop on board the system already! Join the great civilization!

it's not too late.
become a cuteboy.

That would take way too much effort, if this is accurate.

I don't want you to be homeless, Chijo.

*baby deer noises*

its a deer not a goat

Do you want to get dicked in the ass while dressed as a girl or not?

Goat

It's not, that kills you apparently. According to Vinal the sheman.

you can make whatever noises you want, good boy!

don't use that infographic.
it's a meme.

just cut the exercise part out, and stick to it.
it'll do you right.

i dont even know what sounds deers make

I haven't found any that will take you without at least an ID
and there's nothing great about it

I know I just wanna be dead

Why don't you have ID? You need that to do almost anything. How do you get booze? How do you drive?

But you shouldn't be dead. What good would it do the universe for you to be dead?

Junkies stole it and my birth certificate. Friends. I don't. Even if I had an ID I don't drive

No! Stop trying to gut yourself! Go out and be responsible and become a part of a process thousands of years in the making. Thaler the perspective of "the man" join "the system" obtain wealth.

Why are you hanging around junkies?

Stop hanging out with the gutter people, keep them at arm's length, get a lockbox.

I'm not even old enough to buy booze cause this country sucks

Lets see first I can't stop bothering people with my problems second I don't need to keep being a burden to people third people would just have happier lives.

I'm this system is garbage and I've thought about that for years I don't care if its been in the making for how long its a giant pile of shit that I don't want any part of

Cause my brothers a piece of shit

diglet/dugtrio was one of my favourite pokemon

neat

people suck

f-i-x-e-d

You could fix your problems, and then you wouldn't be bothering people with them.

You just repeated your first reason with a different wording.

Except for everyone who cares about you, wondering for a while what more they could have done to help you.

You should use your friends and family to get on your feet, but then keep living once you have a more stable situation. Work, maybe get educated, find something you want to do with life, and for fuck's sake, stop thinking about dying all the goddamn time. You're pretty, you have an able body, and you're not a moron, so you're of better use to society alive than dead.

Thought I could trust my brother not to fuck me over steal my shit use me do heroin behind my back and then blame me but I guess that was to much to ask for

You know what? Never mind.

now now. don't be mean.

he wants it up the bum

I want to cum inside Fluttershy

That's pretty impossible nothing besides drugs have ever helped although my obsession gave me something to live for until it became something to die for. No shrink or doctor has ever helped nothing helps and i'm crippled by the blissful thought of blowing my brains out
First thing I meant literally bothering people like talking about it and being so depressive what I meant by this is people keep putting their hope into me and giving me support only to be disappointed
Life goes on they'll get over it. That's exactly why i'm sick of it I'm tired of people believing in me because it goes nowhere. eh i'm really not and if I was actually able to do something then maybe i'd have something to offer but I don't have the strength or the will to try anymore. I lost that a long time ago.

I don't understand why you're such a shill and an apologist for a system that couldn't give two shits about you or anyone. All it cares about its the almighty dollar set up for the rich and don't keep everyone at the bottom at the bottom with an illusion of wealth. I'm sorry you're so idoritacted for such a shitty world and that your belfies are so misguided.

he's feeling terribly nervous and shy now

well you can make any sound you want = ) skitty might know though!~

The problem, Chijo, is that you don't LET it go anywhere because of your stupid obsession with dying. For once, listen to people because they're trying to improve your fucking life. It's not that hard to not suck at the game of life. All you need to do is get a job that gives enough hours/money to pay for rent, utilities, food, and transportation, and that's it. You don't even have kids to worry about, so you're playing on fucking easy mode. To my knowledge, you don't have a criminal record, so your drug history means jack squat with hiring. You just need to show up to the interview and look presentable, and learn to fake a professional attitude. I've done this before a few times, and I've been diagnosed with fucking autism.

But you don't seem to want this. You don't want an easy life of work -> play -> sleep -> repeat like EVERY OTHER GODDAMN HUMAN ON THE PLANET is somehow managing to do. You just want death, and to waste all of the fucking potential you could have. Can I just say that seems a little bit selfish? Who the hell do you think you are?

deers make this kind of noise apparently

Maybe it's because of my upbringing and the realization that being rich and chasing the dollar isn't the system, its human nature.

The dollar is just a means of exchange for goods and service, so obviously the more you have the better off you'll be. So fuck you nigga I'm the bourgeoisie.
You want to live somewhere safe?
Make some money.
Want to keep your family healthy?
Make some money.
Don't want to be homeless?
Make some money.

I prefer our system to the alternative which is hippy dippy bullshit where you have to either fight or make connections to get a fucking blanket to sleep on. I understand that work isn't what you thought you'd have to do in your life but everyone does it at some point. If you have the right friends and the right set of skills, or maybe just knowledge of how the system works, you won't have to work until you die.

pshhh

when the war of words is over, we have the war of memes my dudes.

I'm gonna lie. that's hot as fuck.

my phone died…

How deep was that? I didn't get a good look but what the fuck… ouch

prolly good
for movie focusing

Was talking about my other obsession but anyway. I have tried. Besides the fact everyone i've known who has had a job hasn't even had that. They were either still living with family or friends or living in a place that was barely livable. Having kids would retarded I don't even know how to take care of myself. Last the world needs is more kids raised by slightly bigger kids. literally makes people as messed up as me. You're right but I either need to stop long enough to do a drug test or skirt it which is fucking stupid I shouldn't need to do that but hey "its duh law". Yeah its easy to fake I have no problem acting professional and being as fake as plastic what I don't like is having to lie about life experience and education.
I'm nitpicking but that isn't true. Some people just sit on their ass all day its literally why neet is even a word and then there's the privileged who literally don't need to do anything but loiter over everyone cause they are lucky enough to have all the money. Then there's the lucky people who believe in the fairytale of society and are able to just be happy. I envy those dumb fucks. and I could go on. The simple fact is I don't have the will to live in such a shitty world full of shitty things and shitty people

Literally a man made system, its not human nature, its what we've made it. We don't have to live in such a shit system we have the power to change it we just don't want to because A people like you belive in this bull shit and B the people in power like it the way it is and C simply people don't like change cuz der afraid
But money isn't the problem or anything right? It doesn't create poverty or greed or anything else negative right? That's just human nature huh? It doesn't give people a reason to be awful or greedy or anything they're just born that way.
That's a load of Holla Forums bull shit. "Hippy dippy bullshit" as you call it would let everyone get everything they need with out fighting or making connections because we simply have the resources for it, We literally don't have to fight for it or pay for it, its just greed.
No they don't. There's plenty of people who just make money off suckers plenty of people who just scam the system and fuck over others. You can call that "work" if you want to I'm just going to keep calling it for what it is, a broken system made to keep the people who designed it in power.
You notice this and you're still okay with the greed and the poverty and the simple evil nature of things its pretty sick. I'd rather take the "hippy dippy bullshit" over the retardation that is "work for it" or any other conservative rhetoric. Its actually ironic that you say you wanna live in a system where you don't have to fight for things or have the right connections because that's literally the world you're fighting for.

do you think anyone in the universe has ever fapped to that?

wtf is that music note???

deep enough that it didn't start bleeding for fifteen seconds, that's how you know it's good. honestly i made my friend do it with a broken pair or scissors. the fist fainter line was his failed attempt but i slapped him in the face pretty good then he did the better one. i liked it

Would have to ask the artist

No, but I hope someone did

That's the only reason shit like that gates made. To be fapped to by freaks.

yay for deert!

Oh and to answer your last bit I think its more selfish personally to keep clinging to a life I have no hope in just so others can keep building me up to keep watching me fall. And i'm just some unlucky fuck that's it. A literal who nothing else

lmao

no wonder you got depression problems

you've been indoctrinated by defeatist propaganda, by an ideology makes people into victims

lmao

Sup bread?

I've been listening to propoganda and drawing for five hours straight.
send help.

'sup with you?

What?
I'm heading home after spending the night with a friend because my ride home accidentally locked his car in a parking lot.

oh
so it must have not been bad
i've been around enough ppl who get cuts and had some myself to tell that the ones that take time to bleed out aren't bad but the ones that immediately do have to be like quarter inch deep or more i think
are you really serious? this makes me think about your request to shoot you.. want you to know I wont do that ever.. so stop with that pls.. I did have a friend convince me to cut my hand and he did, it hurt a lot.. did i show you the scars? it's on the back of my hand

it'd probably be easier to fap to if the head was in the right place tbh ELL OH ELL

you're still alive

this has a nazi vibe to it

lmao!
I hate when that happens. doesn't he keep his FOB separate from his keyring?

propaganda, as in like. political talks and shit. it's not an accurate label, but it's more fun to say.

I'm sorry I don't belive in the fairytale bull shit that you do. But obviously you're so full of yourself nothing I could say to you matters because you'll just "lol xD".
What? You mean the truth that world is such a pile of horse shit? dood much propaganda wew muh victim culture
Not what i'm saying at all. but I guess you like being a slave to the system.

no not that bad, good enough for a decent looking scar years later tho. we will see about that. i don't remember if you did, hands are full of nerves so i would avoid that type of thing there.

Yes. How goes it?

No it was a public car park that gets locked after a certain time and he forgot to move his car before then.

it's funny

because you think i support the current system

lmao

ur cool

We do not have the resources for it, and it would require the cooperation of every single person on a very basic level to pull off.

You should just go live in a small town, because that's basically what they do there.

You're right though, I rather like a system where people who cannot sustain themselves within it die of starvation, or rely on undignified handouts just to get through the day. I don't pity homeless people, it's their fault in most cases for not planning ahead. Fuck em. It's horrible and amoral to think that way but they really squander everything you do for them when they can't make it on their own.
If a damn bum asked me for a fuck, and he just needed a fuck to live, I wouldn't give that bum a single fuck.

pshhh
ok
what year is this movie from? I feel like it's from the 90s cause it seems to be doing a play on surprising people with technology that is already available to us

WHERE DO YOU GET ALL OF THIS CUTE ANIME

pls. i think 2011. is that screen thing available to us? no way

oh damn.
yeah, that is shit.

Where are you applying for work that requires a drug test?

These people are either disabled or leeching on the generosity of others. For the former, the government pays the bare minimum necessary for them to live. For the latter, they will become homeless in time, as even if their parents let them live in their house until they die, they will outlive their parents.

not sure which screen ur talking about im kinda intoxicated..

can i use pieces of french toast as buns for burger

Yea, everything worked out though.

CAPITAN!!

the crazy screen they use to go up the hallway without being detected

Te eres me capitan.

Tu*

that's good. :3

lol that scene
how much was their budget for this movie

You came off that.

Yes we do. With the amount of shit we waste with the amount of shit we let just sit and go bad and rot with the amount of empty houses that we have we really fucking do.
To a point. But its better than just sitting here and going down with the ship.
Guess you could call it a "town" but yeah something like it.
If a damn bum asked me for a fuck, and he just needed a fuck to live, I wouldn't give that bum a single fuck.
Glad to know you really don't know a thing about it. Just fuck Aku, your ignorance is truly blissful. The next homeless person you see just tell them its there fucking fault their homeless i'm sure they'll tell you the exact same thing. I'm sorry we all can't being hard working sociopaths like yourself.

Its a hobby cute things keep me alive. Mostly pixiv though. Those japs really have the market cornered on cute things

Temp agencies.
Literally anywhere in america
You're more or less right about the first part but the second is bull shit. Those people work hard and they don't deserve to be homeless just because their jobs didn't pay good enough and they didn't want to become grossly in debt so they could go to school

$140mill. these are always big production blockbusters

OH GOD MY SIDES

why would he take out the gun and just show it so he can see it and run….
😂

Asi te miro. De verdad. Haz lo que quieras con eso.

s-stop the movie!!!

felix navidad.

So what propaganda you listening to?

tfw nick left u

you can be against the system without being a depressive victimized faggot

but yeah, i am not at all surprised that someone who follows your mindset on the world that really reeks of no personal responsibility, has ended up as a depressed faggot with no control over their lives lmao

I have never had to do a drug test for any job position I have worked in. I'm not sure if my sister has either. Maybe you should apply at positions other than at temp agencies, even if it's just a Starbucks.

You realize we were talking about NEETs, right? By definition, a NEET is someone who is not employed, in education, or in training. It's not that their job doesn't pay enough. People who are only able to work part time are not NEETs, same with people who are paid too little. A NEET is 100% unemployed.

It's what I think, but such people aren't worth talking to. They always tell you some sad, made up story. When the truth is the fucker wants some heroin.
I'm well aware there are houses filled with rodents and vermin that go unoccupied in neighborhoods with high crime, but then again people who can afford those homes don't want to live there do they? The people who can't afford to spent their money unwisely. Surely the city should just give these homes away to the bums already living inside. Bad luck doesn't explain all these cases.

If you're not even trying to make ends meet, as an adult and focus on hedonism, I don't believe you qualify as fully human.

im still here bby

so, parently jon tron was on one of sargon of akkad's livestreams.

I expected more shitposting,but, I'm not disappointed either.

restaurants never usually test.
most people who work in restaurants are stoners. especially the kitchen staff.

you guys aren't from around here
go back to your reddit forums you faggots.

Oh sounds fun
Am I that bad of an influence?

the mlp fandom literally started and has primarily existed on chans

lmao

lol woops
how far in are you? i did a thing and im stopped at 48:30 now
sorry

Restaurants are also pretty easy to get work at.

git out

I thought you left cause maybe i was being too weird or something idunno
i accidentally shut down vlc and totally lost track of the movie like 15 minutes ago when i posted stop… sorry.. im really drunk atm..

Heya Dissy! I was wondering where you were!

naw bro we're totally anonymous leet hackers like the rest of you. Ive been here since summer, so I'm what you might call an oldfaggot

Retail doesn't test either.

that's a 2011 filename my friendo

Holla Forums didn't even exist then

This place is cuckchan 2.0

there was a point where I posted only felix for an entire month. it was pretty cash.

also, I've wanted to trap for a good while. this behavior is not new.

that is accurate lol.

who is the 6th guy on the end? i always seem him posted

fixt

Yeah yeah, I'm "dissy" sure whatever.
I see you're still using a trip after I pretended to be you like 2 weeks ago kek

is that where the lady says nuclear war? that is where i stopped it.

K go fuck yourself

You're the first person i've heard that hasn't needed to take a drug test like wew
I know but only half of what I was talking about was about neets

Theres also mansions with no rats or vermin and everything in between and places that the banks kick out or "foreclosed" on because they decided they wanted their 200,000 right fucking now. So they kick the people out and leave the home to rot and if you don't leave they'll get their fascists to kick you out. Also if it wasn't for money there wouldn't be any crime or shitty houses but hey that's unfathomable to you. What the city should do is help those people off the street and work up to giving them a home. Cause at least that would be better then just letting them die cause if it was up to you I bet you'd just shoot em up and think you were doing everyone a big favor.
That just tells me you're a shit person who doesn't understand a thing about humanity and really makes me question your morals.

If you think life is all about working and consuming you're just a moronic slave that has bought into the very system designed to use you up and throw you away. And belleiving such bull shit like
shows how much of a self righteous garbage of a human being you are. Better to have been born two hundred years ago when thinking like this was needed for survival not needed cause it strokes your ego.

Figures as much. My sister's now working in a grocery store, which has a union. I never once heard her mention taking a drug test.

you dont need to say you're Dissy, Dissy. We all know you.

hey did you get that pic of my dick I posted? I think Skitty saved it if you missed it.

That's Travis Jr.

That's Travis Jr.

man, these guys haven't been relevant since 2010!

it's okay, we can do it some other time if you want. honestly it was starting to become hard to keep track of it. no don't worry, i just had to make a french toast burger. say more things in spanish to me

felix argyle

women want him, men want to be him.

yeah, I've seen it.
but haven't been given sauce though.

My sister hasn't either. You will not be drug tested if you work fast food.

And when I said "These people are either disabled or leeching on the generosity of others," I was referring exclusively to NEETs. I even accompanied it with a quote related to NEETs. I am well aware that a lot of people aren't getting paid enough. Typically, they'll supplement it with things like food stamps, and they'll either live with room mates or live with parents if they haven't burned those bridges. They at least manage to live somewhat without wholly depending on others.

I tried reverse image searching, but it comes up with 0 results.

Oh believe me there's much more to life than working and consuming. The homeless generally fail at life. People who arrive at success are generally more educated, traveled, they're more fun to be around than your average homeless person.
Look at yourself, you just talk about killing yourself and think you're living a richer fuller life? Come on. Do things, make things, talk to people, make money so you can go do things with other people instead of waiting for a revolution that will never come.
Morality is a boring joke. Either contribute, or fuck off. Maybe you should go live in one of those empty mansions.

Still irrelevant too! I don't know anything about the current pop stuff.

Oh, you didn't like the movie then? I kinda did.. reminds me of irl people being all weird with their hitman crap except things aren't as technologically advanced and nobody is an aesthetic white guy
I'm not sure I understand? I get the impression you don't want to continue on that movie. If so then so be it. Sorry.
You should take a pic of what you made :D
Are you srs? idunno what to say.. some things just come from context.. Como te amo y eres una perona que yo diera mi vida por.

that fucking thigh gap though.
how the fuck do you get a body like that without hrt or growing tiddy?

Oh yeah I remember you wanting to trap.
I forgot.
That's pretty cash money of you

God's gift to the world

indeed!
though, there's a lot of pictures I don't have.

i can tell by your shitty photoshop that you're the guy who posted jim with the tongue on everything

keep it up you're hilarious

Is there an abridged series?

I want to fuck him.

enjoy your lifestyle of zero self improvement, while constantly blaming da system (basic jobs require drug tests!! xDDD lmao) while advocating for a replacement that is only a stronger system that will just take further responsibility away from everyone to the point that everyone is as much of a depressive fuckwit as you

lmao

and you've definitely figured it all out, you're not just repeating babbys first attempt @ marxism 101 verbatim, you know whats goin on

kind of? it has two episodes.
that clip is from re:zero in 18 minutes.

I should have said vice versa

lerk moar my man
everyone has a digital signature.

I shave my chest actually, so I look a lot more like

iz dat sum lonely island> FUCK YEAH!>

Fuck it, I'm watching the anime. I have literally nothing better to do.

no i like it, and this is my third time seeing it so it doesn't really matter if i can pay close attention. and the best is yet to come. so let's continue, just tell me where you left off and i will go there. wew

it's great. I'm sure you'll enjoy it to some extent.

I have to finish that other anime anyways. the one where girls fight each other with their butts.

I should watch this anime

that's retarded. watch a manime, like boku no pico

do it!

i liek your rubyposts! just thought you should know

That is true. But yes, Felix would be the best fuck buddy ever. Looks completely girly, but identifies as a dude and doesn't have any of the depression of trans chicks. He's pretty fucking happy go lucky and playful.

I aint falling for that fag. Also:
Fuck

My friend was drug tested when they went to work at del taco.
Yeah I got that. if we actually gave people a livable wage they could depend on themselves and only need help when they realllyy need it

Maybe by your standards but not everyone is you.
aka usually more privileged. I know you hate that word because it even irks me because of the retards that are sjws but that is literally being privileged.
Nope that is just your assumption. But I do feel more free. And if I could get over my suicidal ideation I would be. I do things, I do make things, I do talk to people, not nearly as much as I'd like but that's because I am so hindered in my life by the soul purpose our entire society is based around such a shitty and outdated system that is the monetary system. Morality is a joke life is meaningless but that doesn't mean it isn't beautiful. Freedom doesn't have a purpose.
This mentality will be the downfall of our entire race and the signs are already showing
I would live in one of them if the fascists you love so much wouldn't lock me in a cage for doing so.

he doesn't like weak men who take living for granted.

mm.

sup you lazy faggots?

I tried to be productive, filled a couple holes, and got shat on because I can't read.

sup with you, ya filthy faggot?

Your friend is living in the wrong part of the country.

If only economics weren't a completely screwed problem with no perfect solutions.

Just that catboy for me!

Well I think we did lose any synchronization we had pretty bad… so how do we fixit?
I will if you want.
Enserio le tengo mas respeto a usted que a la mayoría de mis camaradas, quiseria poder ensenarlo pero no se como, pero no eres cualquiere, eso si lo sabes. Yo iseiera lo que sega por ti.

K then

What the actual fuck?

nevada is a shit state.
Simple. Get rid of money. Also raising the minimum wage has been shown to help the economy. The places that have done it have shown to be better off for it.

find where you think you left off and tell me what time to go to, then we will start from there.

And replace with what?

It also raises the price of pretty much all goods and drives us to automation faster.

a lot of people on the streets are on the streets because they burned every bridge they had, they took advantage of friends/families repeatedly until no one would help them out anymore

a lot of them are just mentally ill (still burned all their bridges, but that is arguably not their fault), and currently there are no easy solutions/answers for that

even if you offer the service of just putting these people into a good home free of charge, and hook them up with a job, they will fuck it up, it simply does not work like that

Something better. We might have to actually think outside the fucking box but we could do it. Just my 2 cents a credit system made so everyone will get what they need then some and the people who work harder and contribute more get more so they can have nicer things but not opt out an entire class of people to just live in poverty while another lives better than kings. They still can live as kings and all that rich jazzy bull shit they love without making others eat out of dumpsters.

Usually by just a few cents. And i'm fine with that. I think we're not doing it fast enough but again we also need to just get rid of money.

neat!

Oh. Now we're at privilege. Whoopity do! Chijo has freedom too!
No I'm not talking privilege like private schools, I've met some wonderful self educated people, and some interesting bums who've walked hundreds of miles between cities in the midwest looking for work.
How fun a person are you? When people talk to you do they laugh? Do they smile? Do they miss you when you're gone? Privilege doesn't mean shit. Why hang up on a primitive and honestly easy to understand system when you can charisma your way around?
Chijo, everything you do, everything you think, what you wear and what you say, it's all completely wrong!

The average person lacks discipline and that is the reason society is failing, as well as drug addiction being a contributing factor. Also:
Communists should be shot. Communism is the first known idealogical disease, and it has no cure except for wealth.

d

his character gets a lot more fleshed out in the light novels. unfortunately I can't read.

yeah, it's really annoying.

in countries that are economically different than the united states. raising the minimum wage has worked.

raising the minimum wage also raises the price of goods and services because the cost of having employees increases for companies.
companies are set up to run as efficiently as they can while still staying competitive and making the most profit manageable.

also, think of trade as a bartering system. since a given company may not make, or have access to, something they need to trade to another company for a certain good, we have money as a sort of universal trade item that can be traded for any good or service a company, or consumer, may need.

money isn't evil, it's just something that makes trade easier.

this is all middle school economics class stuff here.

counterpoint: inflation is still happening and the price of goods has skyrocketed, all without any noticable increase in pay, so the effect is that the purchasing power of workers is going down, not up. Thats not good for a consumer society. Our economy is now built on debt, not real money.

How's this? We just let the homeless live in state ordained dwellings that are basically like prisons with an exit and no bars?

watching commiefornia act stupid, wating for shit to go down, god I hope boots are on the ground, I want people to die

true, yet this is also the problem with america. Generations ago people used to find something to do with relatives and if all else failed off to a home/institution they went. It's going to be glorious when murrikans really go at it and fucking die off as a people, you so deserve it.

I don't have my finger on the pulse here.
what happened?

A credit system is still money. What you're doing is not changing the medium of exchange, but rather, how people come about it. The proposal of having everybody getting a bare minimum amount to live, and people who do more productive work getting more has a name, and it is called Basic Income. It's been proposed every so often, particularly as a way to deal with the massive increase in unemployment that automation is expected to bring over the next few decades, but it isn't exactly something that's easy to bring about. It would require a lot of taxes, and most countries already have a deficit. That is, they spent more money than they take in, and in order to justify this sort of system, they would have to decrease spending and increase taxation just to break even, before they could even consider spending such a greater amount. On a macroeconomic level, it's pretty shitty.

They need to translate a lot of these Japanese light novels.

Counter-counterpoint: Previous inflation does not change the fact of future inflation. To the point of money being backed by debt… it would be impossible to have an economic system based on things like gold and silver – once considered "real money" – or any other finite resource, as the value of goods and services on the market far exceed the value of any individual resource that could be used as a currency. You cannot have exponential economic growth without giving the government the ability to arbitrarily control its own money supply.

I don't have my fuck huge folder of reaction pics I don't even have a computer atm

If I had my way the fed would be gone, the dollar would be based off what the USA produces, immigration for a little while would be halted and besides making the military stronger I would focus on not only mental health but fixing the degenracy. I would also bring back mental hospitals as well as a good eugenics program, so many people out there should not be allowed to breed.
Add to that list the execution of so many who helped bring about this mess, I would get shit fixed so fast.

Milo was going to speak at Berkeley (the birthplace of the 1960 free speech movement) and was met with a full scale riot complete with fires and antifa.

Donald Trump is threatening to cut funding.

?

I hope the national guard gets sent in and if that doesn't work the marines go in and kill those pieces of shit, enough is enough. Those fuckers killed an innocent person, im sick and god damn tired of this, enough is enough.

there is a fan translation.
but you'll have to google-fu for it. I'm too lazy.

true.
ah well. I could help you there, but I don't think you want it.

oh lmao. I saw that.
there were some real pipe hittin niggas there.
or, rather, people hitting some nigga with a pipe.

never mind. I gotcha.
weren't they going to secede and become a communist state or something?

I agree with a lot of this, abolishing mental hospitals was the one thing Reagan did wrong. I'd also much rather have more nationalism to the point of full blown democratic Empire.

Also Dropbox files on my tablet are not registered by 8ch as images so I have no idea maybe 8ch has autism

the war on drugs is kinda shit too.
the prisons are brimming full as a result. and we can't fucking afford to keep all those people locked up anymore.

yeah. I can't get dropbox to work with my phone and Holla Forums. it's really fucking annoying.

I just put my hensa and cwah folder on my phone and called it a day. lol

when you get support from the state (or anything that is not closely connected to you) you are less inclined to support yourself, your family or your local community

you could still feel connected to your people if the state was nationalist, but i have a feeling the fuckwit commie here is against nationalism

he just wants entirely disconnected people because he doesn't understand how humans work lmao

yeah good luck, and now they are refusing to work with the FBI. I have a few military buddies, they have no idea how close they've come to getting nailed by terrorists. Thing is, I could care less how many innocents die, I would rather the majority of the liberals get killed; they care nothing for the USA. That land should go to loyal Americans who aren't afraid to fight for the flag.

More importantly trying to rehabilitate those we can and make them productive tax paying members of society.

Commies are a plague. They're never satisfied and only understand violence. If we hit them back, we must do so, so hard that they'll shiver at the mention of the communist uprising in America a century later.

I'd see the globe burn before we hand it over to reds.

Oh well I'll get a new laptop sometime this year.

aw come now. violence isn't the answer!
they mean well, and legit think they're doing good!
they're just incredibly fucking stupid. and misguided.

nice. which laptop are you thinking about getting?

the greatest meme to ever be pushed

lmao

I dunno, good enough to play games on would be nice.

That's all well and great but by traveled you didn't mean the hitchhiker who's gone around looking for work, and I wasn't talking about private schools. Its a privilege to be able to travel and see things and go to college.. \
Usually yes depends on who i'm saying and why. Charisma only lasts so long and you're a fool if you don't notice the clock ticking out on that so its their on fates but you're getting away from the point that the system doesn't need to be as self serving as it is.
Aku, everything you do, everything you think, what you wear and what you say, it's all completely wrong!
Society is failing for a number of reasons the biggest factor is just greed and the people who you're right have no discipline when it comes to power. Its not going to shit because of the heroin addict who threw his life away so he's sleeping in the gutter and has to steal to live. No its the corrupt state that makes money off the drug addict and then spends thousands and thousands of dollars keeping him in a cage that could have been used to help him off the street and off of drugs
And this is where your argument can just be put in the trash.

Again it doesn't go up that high if you really look at it, The prices don't just sky rocket they go up a little and even out just enough. Its not like most companies don't have huge profit margins and it's not like the government won't just bail em out. I know how money works. It can be replaced with a better system that doesn't fuck over so many people. After all money is just an illusion

What no. We just give them the money to live.

This is why the people who have billions upon billions upon billions should have to pay more. But still I think we just need to start from scratch and why I also believe why we need to focus on making more jobs automated. But you've brought up a good point i'll have to think about

The point is inflation and devaluation are continiung with or without al iving wage, so lets at least lessen their effects by givcing people decent pay. CEOs are making hundreds of millions a year and THAT doesnt break the economy, so why should a burger flipper making enough to afford food???

Yes but virtual or fiat currency is at least currency. people are selling and buying debt now like its an actual commodity.

Oh my god yes this shit is so fucked

Translation from right where the anime leaves off. Not sure what the anime misses from the early chapters though.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/21/rezero-web-novel-fan-translation-table-of-contents/

We may well get our wish, people are getting sick and tired of their shit. Works for me, kill the sluts and the trash and let young families have the land. California was awesome a long time ago, we can make it so again.

I disagree, violence works nicely as a last resort. These spoiled mother fuckers ruined a once wonderful place and just want to keep shitting it up. Not only that, they're murdering innocent people, enough is enough, fuck them.

Better idea, lets not only improve wages, lets fine the shit out of companies who outsource and sell their shit here tarriff free. Also, lets give companies incentives to create jobs for americans. While we're at it make it a law that foreigners cannot own land, only American citizens can. This is our country, land ownership is our right and no one else.

Well I hear we might be putting them to work on the wall, a prisoner workforce is an idea I like.

I've seen rehab do wonders to some people, I think there are plenty of people who'd be willing to do this for free.

In clearly doing something right, because I'm pretty happy, and no we can't afford to just give them the money to live. We can give them a garden and a few buildings and just let them figure it out on their own. Leave them with everything they need to live and watch it fall apart as the walls are covered with human shit.

About that… turns out you wouldn't get a lot of money if you taxed all of the rich. This article's from 2012, but the numbers should be… similar, except for the bit about the current deficit. Obama's done well to reduce that a bit.

archive.is/NpFW6

reagan was a senile retard lmao

Well give yourself a pat on the back.
If we can afford to lock them in a cage, or give them a garden and a building we have the money to actually help them instead of half assing it. But no it sounds like you'd really just rather watch them cover the walls in shit instead.

Its more than we have. When we used to tax the rich we used their money to build the interstate and most of our infrastructure.

Dood. If you don't like shillary why do you like him? He was a pure shiiillll for wall street

He beat the commies though.

the commies beat themselves

you're not wrong.
but what good would going around purging people over a political ideology do?

right, right.

it does solve the problem, up until inflation catches up with it. we have increased the minimum wage many times in the past to this problem, and every time the problem has always gone back to the same "give us more money we have a right to it"

which is fucking wrong. entry level jobs that pay min wage were never intended for people to be able to live off of. but our job market is so fucked with obongo raising taxes on corporations and mexicans taking positions for 10 cents an hour it might as well be true.

in a system like ours where goods and services are traded for, a universal tool that gives purchase power to your every day consumer is necessary. and there is nothing like it to gain the same effect.

what do you propose we use instead of money?

I saw it. I just didn't have it on hand.

if you give them violence, you're giving them the ammo to attack you with.

how many people do you think will flock to their cause when they become literal martyrs?

me too.

what have you done to help the homeless m8?

i myself have taken in multiple over the past few years

problem is getting states to see it that way

Not if you kill every last one of them. When you are fighting an enemy you crush, show no mercy.

I like him because he made Russia his bitch and westernized it.

ponies are for hurting

Reagan was objectively one of the worst Republicans, and he ballooned our national debt way too fucking high despite a trend from the past couple of decades of dropping it.

you're just pouring water on a grease fire.
and even if we succeed, then what do you think other nations will think about it?

what exactly happened when nazi germany started blazing kikes?

i don't support doing that at all

i'm just against the "violence is never the answer" meme

the jews weren't angels during WWI, they profited like crazy after, also a lot of good Catholic priests went to camps, including the grand master of the teutonic order, but since they weren't jews they didn't count.
Honestly, I could care less what the nation thinks, I hate SJWs.

And it was beautiful!

But dude, the cowboy from TV became president during one of the most crucial times in American diplomacy!

Well when the minimum wage was 25 cents money went a lot farther. And we increased it to keep up with inflation. It really just shows money is the problem and yes we do have a right to it especially in this day n age with all the bull shit the goverment does to make money off you just for existing. There's people in there 30s at those jobs sure it wasn't intended to be that way but times change. A credit system is what I recommend but honestly maybe we could do better but we don't. We don't wanna think outside the box because we have people like Aku who are just blind to the problem.

I've given quite a few money i've given them rides i've given them food and blankets. At one point I was volunteering at a food bank. So blow me

It was honestly better off before that. Its been down hill ever since.

Literally because wall street saw how popular he was and used him as a pawn so they could make millions

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/firestorm-coming-draft-trump-executive-order-may-deny-services-gay-transgender-peopl

INCOMING!

hey man

there's no need to bring clinton into this

Just any commie that gets uppity.

Everyday I hate hmi more and more

Ponies are for sexual

KEK
It's against oppression.

He was good for diplomacy, but he rekt our debt. So did Obama, though at least Obama decreased the deficit over the years, so presuming Trump doesn't do anything incredibly stupid, he'll be remembered for not adding a ton to the debt, with no effort of his own to actually credit him.

First and foremost, do not EVER link to Zerohedge. There are better sites for this shit. Zerohedge is 100% garbage.

Second off, I read that executive order earlier. Freaked me out a little until I found out that it technically applies to what educators, healthcare providers, etc… do OUTSIDE their contract.

literally not oppression

it's about giving people ability to run their businesses how they want

My opinion on Wall Street depends on how the market is doing.

ponies are for sexual hurting

>>>Holla Forums

By being oppressors

uh huh

Literally no reason to do that.

I didn't read where it was from, I've never seen zero hedge before.
Besides it's hard to find any sources that aren't fucking stupid these days.

it usually isn't.
usually it makes the perpetrator of the violence look like shit, and makes people sympathize with the victim.

which is why the left looks so fucking bad right now.

I'm saying the other nations aren't just going to sit there.

how the fuck do you pay off that credit? that seems like a bad idea that will lead to everyone getting further and further in debt.

that is true, but in this case where the increase is not needed, it will just cause inflation. goods and services made now at this price at this min wage are right at the price they need to be to maintain our economy. we are also in the slowest recovery in US history.

and no. you don't have a right to money just for being human. that's a stupid fuck meme that does more harm than good. the government. doesn't owe. you shit.
it's just there to keep you and me and that funny looking guy with a gun in line

yeah, but that point between them protesting and the time they become civilized will be ugly with other nations interfering.

oh god

Except that is actually happening.
You're just blind as ever.
Also I'm not a pollack, I'm on the left.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/3/video-muslim-bakers-points-double-standard-gay-wed/

If they call we should keep them on hold with the imperial march theme.

they're not going to call man.
you really think if the us has a civil war other nations will just keep out of it?

just like they didn't meddle in any other civil wars?

That's the wrong kind of lewd

Still sexual

ZeroHedge has about as much credibility as InfoWars. Basically zero.

nah man.
giving anyone power to do what they like is oppression.

the government needs absolute control over everything.

you realize pro-LGBT rights is currently the dominant narrative right?

you can get people to boycott companies who are against LGBT rights to the point that they lose out on profits, or open up a competing business that does support LGBT rights that will likely receive the business of those who support those rights

meanwhile you can persuade people to support the boycott/competing business, or persuade the business to change their practices

you realize you can actually fight stuff without controlling everyone against you right?

the young left are bad at picking targets, frankly most of them are just drones listening to propaganda and are rioting to convince themselves that they are doing something

there are legitimate problems and legitimate fights they could be fighting, but they're fucking dense as fuck

It'll be over before they have time to involve themselves.

fucking name fell off

I don't see much of infowars except with Paul Joseph Watson, and he doesn't seem off the bend, though he does mostly opinion pieces I'm yet to see him lie about anything.

and like I said, I've never seen zerohedge before so you'll need to show me why they have no credibility.

like I said. they're just ill-informed people who think they're doing good.

you're going to hunt down millions of people and kill them in the span of a week? (I'm giving them a liberal amount of time to realize something is going on)

infowars is gr8

but i wouldn't list them as a source to back up any point

still more credible than a lot of mainstream media though lmao

I just watch paul watsons rants from them, not much else.

Don't actually take anything from them.

Yep.

I don't mean credit as it stands now. I mean credits as in a money unit.
People can't even pay their rent when they have just one job and it isn't needed like cooommee on. its already inflated this would probably help because more money would actually be going back into the economy.
and no. you don't have a right to money just for being human. that's a stupid fuck meme that does more harm than good. the government. doesn't owe. you shit.
I disagree. It should be there for the people. Not just to "keep you in line" no that's some authoritarian bull shit. If i'm worth 700.000g to them I should be at least entitled to some of it. My life would be improved significantly if I saw even 5% of that.

Yeah I think that's equally as stupid as trump is. two wrongs don't make a right.

yes I am well aware. I don't agree with that either but I don't agree with just being allowed to not shun people because they're doing something with their life that you disagree with

the recent interview of alex jones by joe rogan was hilarious

great background listening for a few hours

the second guest was annoying though

i can't remember the exact details of that really popular case

but do you think a bakery should be forced to cater a gay wedding if that is against their beliefs?

is it really wrong for them to just want to stay out of that whole thing?

You're the oppressor on this one Chijo.
A company should have the right to operate the way its owners want it to in terms of service provided.
They already have the right to refuse service to those they want, this is just ensuring that right is not infringed upon as it has already been done a few times.
You're yet to demonstrate any reason for Trump being stupid, till that is accomplished you lesson your own credibility and rationale.

Hven't seen it, but fuck Alex Jones is hysterical.

I think my whole high point on the fascists at berkley has to be that milo's book sales went up to nearly 13000% higher than before.

Lol, yeah, see~

You can't hate a guy who's only been at work for a month.

so, you just want to change the name of the universal trading object known as money? brilliant.

those jobs are at min wage. not a liveable one. but since our job market is shit because of all the taxation and limitation from the government onto businesses you're extremely unlikely to find a job that pays well. your argument falls apart right there.

it should not. and it shouldn't be up to the state to take care of you. and it seems they don't want to, especially because we're some trillion dollars in debt because of stupid fucking spending like that.

sounds like a good plan.

VICTORY IS MINE!

not over nick, he's a fuggin GOD wtf i wrong wit u

KEK

How're you Reece?

and by "keep you in line"
I'm talking about laws. you know, the thing the government was set up to create and enforce to keep us from descending into anarchy.

MDE's recent book has been selling extremely well, and i think a lot of that has been from the cancellation of their TV series and the controversy over it

ended up bringing in a lot of new fans from people sick of "leftist comedy"

wouldn't be surprised if the whole ordeals ends up as a good thing for them

the left are doing a really bad job right now of turning people against their enemies, they were succesful for years but the recent "everyone's a nazi" thing and the constant bitching/protesting has just made people sick of them

Yes cause I believe your spiritual beliefs don't belong in a place of business. Its a fucking cake. Just take their money make the fucking cake and be done with it. its like that episode of family guy where peter banned the handicap from his restaurant because they weren't cool

All I want is business to do provide the services they're there to provide and i'm the oppressor? lol k. Trump is an idiot and every single thing he's done since the moments he's stepped into office shows it and you've lost all creditable in my eyes for graveling at his feet like his a fucking genius

And change the way we use it yes.
They were livable at one point and they need to be again and so on. No one should have to work hard at shit jobs just to be paid barely enough to feed themselves.

Not saying they need to "take care of you" or anyone else but at least provide the means of living. What stupid spending like bailing out corporations left and right because they do stupid marketing decisions or bailing out the banks with 700 billions dollars because they fucked over america and had it blow back in their face? Were trillions of dollars in debt and its not because some faggot wants 15 dollars an hour for making big macs.

Yes that is one of its duties not its only duty and in fact I think it's gone to far and we need more freedoms. Honestly true anarchy is the best way to live but humans are incapable of that

Naa Naa, I'm not list-en-ing I'm just drink-ing

Sorry, MDE ??

yeah, socialism always goes that way man, it works on the principle that there's privileged group a, and that group has everything and if you're not in privileged group a, you're in oppressed groups b-z, so you have to get rid of privileged group a and take everything away from them so you can be privileged too.

For Hitler that was jews, the russians the bourgeoisie, in america it's white straight men.
in china it was some clan or other, columbia it was the educated, the list goes on and on man, and it always ends in fascism, totalitarianism, authoritarianism.

I don't think there has ever been an example where that has not been the case.

Ad hom and emotional argument.
you want to force business to operate how you want them to operate.
that's oppression.

and since you actually can't do anything but ad hom and emotional argument you should probably stop trying to start them.

kek.
pls.

I want to cum on flutterbats face

million dollar extreme/sam hyde

they had a show on adult swim that was getting really good ratings/reviews, but had the second season cancelled after there was a campaign against the show by a bunch of leftists and hack journalists, who literally made shit up (buzzfeed/the young turks etc), which resulted in a bunch of random fuckwits complaining about the show to the point that it was cancelled

says someone who wants their borderline (in reality; blatant) spiritual beliefs to belong in a place of business

LMAO

Literally every government in the end. It only ever works on small scales. That's when it really shined.

You "ad hom" and emotional argument no shit. People have emotions
You want to let them discriminate because it's what they believe. That's oppression.
No you have zeor cred in my eyes. I don't care what others think and I don't care if "i'm losing cred" cause I don't care. Just letting you know that fact. You can be as arrogant and passive aggressive as you want and stick behind your wall of just writing my arguments off as "ad hom" and pretending like anyone here has cred beyond some loser debating in a pony thread if anything it really does make you look like a fool. Just thought i'd hold that mirror up to ya but obviously you're more interested in huffing and puffing.

went to bed at early stupid oclock last night-ish

how R you?

Oh that sucks.

Before I read any of that tldr did you say anything that wasn't argument on emotion or adhom?

I'm good, about to play some gems, and yeah. just chillin out.

hundreds of years the the american constitution has done a pretty good job of not having that happen

meanwhile leftist governments become totalitarianist almost instantly

you were never intended to. back in those days being able to find apprenticeship and getting skilled jobs were easy. but not so much today where hiring unexperienced workers for skilled jobs is more expensive than its worth.

stupid spending billions we spend on social welfare programs, for both natural born americans, and illegals alike. if we cut most of the social programs the majority of americans don't use, we would very quickly pull out of the economic situation we are in right now. but as it stands, we're wasting money on something that is a "human right :^)"

chances are when min wage hits 15 dollars an hour nobody will be flipping burgers but machines. and the labor skilled workers do will be devalued to a point to where businesses will be forced to pay them more to keep them, raising the cost of goods and services to a point where 15$ an hour will not be livable, and we're back where we started.

no, it really isn't. and it's completely unnatural.

If I can take your patronizing bull shit you can deal with an "ad hom" two

kek fucking kek like wow

NO! FUCK YOU! IM NOT GOING TO BE ENSLAVED TO BAKE SOME FAGGOT CAKE!
Also Trump has only promised to do the things he said he'd do. He's sticking to his word in a way that is commendable an honorable. He's committed no atrocities other than saying mean things and hurting feelings.

Put on your big boy pants and put down the toys.

250 smackers says you're playing Counter-Strike: Global OffensiveTM

i don't think you have enough grasp on reality to understand what totalitarianism is

I'm not patronizing you chijo, you're yet to justify any little fucking bit of absolute nonsense you've said.
Anything I say to you you throw back at me,
anything I ask you to clarify you refuse to throwing further pointless rhetoric instead,
anything I point out as false you ignore.

You're so full of it, You actually think your feelings and opinions matter and count as an argument and they do not.
Your feelings don't matter.
no ones do.
and until you're able to move passed that one point it is actually pointless reading anything you say.

I'll shortsell you those

goodnight pony pals

sleep well.

Night Blewbly

he's at the basic level of indoctrination

he hasn't yet gone through the higher levels which teach him how to argue back

he can only repeat, but he can't refute or create :)))))))))))

What i meant it was intended to be a jumping off point and you can have a career in burger flipping you eventually get promoted up there is people who do and have done it.
If we stopped spending pointless 100 hundreds of billions that we pump into the american war machine it would accomplish the same goal a lot faster. And it wouldn't displace people who need help. Sure some welders would be out of but they're making hundreds of military vehicles that just sit in lots anyways. And that money could be used to even improve our social programs. And its not "wasting money"
chances are when min wage hits 15 dollars an hour nobody will be flipping burgers but machines. and the labor skilled workers do will be devalued to a point to where businesses will be forced to pay them more to keep them, raising the cost of goods and services to a point where 15$ an hour will not be livable, and we're back where we started.
This argument has been proved bull shit a thousand times. Literally raise the price of a bic mac by 25 cents and amazing you fixed the problem. And again you act like these companies aren't lining their pockets with millions of dollars. you're acting like th companies are barely pulling enough money to stay open.

His word is garbage his ideas are garbage everything he's done or said is garbage.

What ever he's a hypocrite and you're an apologist. He just dances around the argument because he's a sensitive little sunflower that can't take a criticism might as well just start saying TRIGGERED

Its what america is but you and most are to stupid to see it and blow it off as "not in reality"

I have time and time again and you just fucking ignore me and like i never said anything at all just like the other night. Are you really this fucking dense? Everything trump has done is retarded and I really don't feel like I need to go down the list because when I did you just blew me off and in fact you just seem to think they're good. Like fuck
And I could go on but again you'll just go "ad hom and blah blah" instead of addressing anything

huh?

your fuckin dumb m8

it's people like you that literally are in the way of fixing problems

it's funny that you think you support anarchy, when in reality you're a massive statist

ur dense

Fuck you Chijo, your arguments are nothing but insults, nothing the fuck else.
Go get your dick sucked and you might feel more like the man you are meant to be.

we are at war you know. and it's just ramping up.
I say keep the military spending for now. we still need to protect ourselves. having a surplus is a good thing.

most businesses are struggling chijo. manufacturers are moving overseas, mcdonalds in many inner cities are already replacing line cooks with machines. it's not getting any better since trump decided to raise the minimum wage either. it's just getting worse.

We should have ratified TPP tbh. Trump was against it, so it must have been a good thing.

Are you going to feed those millions of families left without income in the stead of that machine chijo?
These are all great things. We need to hold Mexico accountable for its own citizens. We don't need planned parenthood state funded abortions, but the other services they provide will continue to get funding. Sanctuary cities are just an attempt to circumvent the law, and they absolutely need to give up these illegals who aren't in the tax code.

remember the T.I.M method for dealing with leftists

Trivialize
Insult
Mock

they aren't worthy of sincere arguments, there will be nothing gained

That's what I've started to realise.
I thought better of chijo, genuinely, but I see he can only insult and ignore fact.

people also forget that mexico has the worst president in terms of human rights in mexican history. he has a 12% approval rating, bails out gangsters, rapists, and pedos, and used illegal immigration as a threat.

he's a bad hombre.

but nobody will talk about how they replaced the actor for hooch from scrubs twice until season four.

I love this system you find so horrible.

And he's going to pay for that fucking wall.

I wouldn't hold him to it until he has an american made rifle in his face.

and I'm not talking about the ones obama gave to the mexican cartel.

Give it time.

We spend way more than we need and you get that its not like its all going to fund our wars? We sell our weapons. We own seven of the ten biggest arm making companies in the world. We arm the whole fucking world.
most businesses are struggling chijo. manufacturers are moving overseas, mcdonalds in many inner cities are already replacing line cooks with machines. it's not getting any better since trump decided to raise the minimum wage either. it's just getting worse.
Then we need to get to the root problem of things that it is money. Cause nothing else is working if that's what you're really saying. We can't go back. we really need to think of something. Cause nothing is working and I'd rather it be people be paid enough to live then barely anything thing at all

Nope cause that's what the government should be there for.
No it isn't.
Do you know how much an abortion costs? More than what most people can afford on a whim.
If it was up to me we'd have open borders. fuck BP

Disgusting.

Antipsychotics can cure Gender dysphoria

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

People don't need abortions, keep those legs closed.

Chijo we have to go back to 1955!

Interesting

That'll never happen

We'll then good luck with the kid.

IT's only a single case study, it needs further exposure, but if it can prevent stupid suicide rates its good.

we sell them for more than it cost to make them, turning a profit. and we are preparing for war, you don't just lose a few supplies in war. you lose a lot of fucking shit.

it doesn't matter what we use to barter, the distribution of wealth will always be the same. money is just there to make it easier and give the consumer the ability to purchase goods and services they may not otherwise be able to trade for.

this is all middle school level stuff, man. I could go on all night.

no they can't.
they can be used to treat it. and it seems like further testing is needed before we have a definitive answer to whether or not it is a good treatment overall.

You sure act like it

I hope you really don't believe that

I really do believe people should take responsibility when it comes knocking.

i wouldn't really call a single case proof of that, and i have a feeling that there's multiple types of causes for gender dysphoria

but ignoring that, do you think it's something that needs to be treated?

I was just responding.

Why treat any mental illness?

suicide rates for people with gender dysphoria is alarmingly high, both pre and post-op.

having a treatment like this could save lives.
but I wonder why this hasn't already been tested yet.

It'll be interesting to see if it helps anyone else

We spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. I think we'll be okay cutting it a bit. And also i'm not pro war and we're already in war and still all this shit goes to waste. We've been preparing for war since the last world war I think we can take a break like fuck.
Sure in a sense but you can make it away that there isn't poverty but the simple fact people just don't seem to give a shit.
Again I know how money works and why we have it

This is like your same mentality that you think all people who are homeless deserve it

It's almost like I believe that every single person is responsible for themselves and their actions. What a strange and alien concept! I also value honesty.

Next them there's a hurricane I better seeing you talking shit about about the red cross and any help those people get.

What

i am for the options of treating such issues (for the convenience of the person with the disorder), but i believe treating disorders needs to be done with caution, especially when i am of the opinion that we will be "discovering" more disorders in the future

currently we treat traits which are extremely inconvenient to the overall system, but we are going down a path of treating minor inconveniences

i don't think transgendered people (other than when used as tools of an agenda) are really much of a problem, however them having the option to treat the issue if they wish is a plus to me

we're also one of the largest and most influential nations on earth. the amount we spend on war is seconded by welfare programs (462 billion), which could just as easily be cut to help us out of our situation. considering the majority of americans don't use them

there is no way to make it to where there is no poverty. even with redistribution of wealth.

Misfortune is not a condition, people do have insurance for a reason. Abortions are not hurricanes, but I've seen them ruin people.

But Rose we need mo money fo dem programs!

We could get to open borders eventually. I'd rather people be able to get the help they need by actual doctors. All health care should be free. I shouldn't be charged 500$ cause I tried killing myself. Which would have been three grand if it wasn't for obama care.

Sure i'm all for cutting it if we don't need it. If we're over spending that's a problem. There will always be the people who go fuck it I just wanna drink myself to death and end up in the streets or wherever but we could do more with helping the people who actually want help.

Right millions of foreclosures because the banks gambled with people money isn't a misfortune or anything.

less government spending
less government control.
defund planned parenthood, the government shouldn't be able to tell you what to do with your body!

we had eight years of libfucks giving the president ultimate power. lets see how trump fucks them back.

That didn't happen
And that's not what planned parenthood does

Society was a mistake

they do have help.
and trump said he plans to help the inner cities. he's kept to his word so far, let's see if he's actually crazy enough to do it.

the government should have no stake in it. smaller government, anarchy and all that. :3

and yes obama definitely did. he had way more than when he entered office at least. and now it's trump's. at least the libs may have learned a lesson about big governments.

I believe we could do without a government.

as long as they pay for my healthcare and welfare.

I don't pay the fire department to put out my fires I don't pay the cops to "protect" me. oh, wait, I do, its called taxes. But I guess medical care is only for those who can afford. You need a life saving surgery. Well I hope you're ready to be in debt for the next twenty years hopefully you wont need a single doctor's visit until its paid off.
Fuck off

doubt
So far his "help" has done nothing but damage things. Yeah I wish It could work that way but in the state of things we are now it would only make things worse. Everything we worked for would just fall apart at the sems. Remember when all the right wing retards were saying that omg muricas ruled by a fascist now every time obama used his power? But I don't see them saying shit now

i do but I don't believe humans are capable of it. So this is what I prefer. I can like one thing and still think another is better. Now take your assumptions and shove up em your ass.

and make it illegal for people to not like me

Fire department is volunteer work isn't it?
And the cops work for the government.
Also no u

i haven't assumed anything about you

you have made a lot of assumptions about me though lmao

Not all of them
If the doctor is working in a state run hospital hes kind of working for the government
And the lack of self awareness grows ever deepers just say lamo again it should do enough damage control to make it seem like your argument is legitimate

stocks are up, a shitty health care system nobody can afford is out the window, and we're starting on our immigration problem. he's done some good there.

that's because obama extended things like the NSA, passed a healthcare act and made it illegal not to sign on, removed that pesky law on propoganda, and tried to pass the TPP and its derivatives. which gave direct control to the government over the american people. this is authoritarian fascism. he was passing things to control the population.

so yeah, so far trump has done nothing to earn the fascist label. he's just done things you disagree with.

that too.

u type like your under 18

okay. can everbody look here please?
i see this kinda threads on catalog at top everyday. but feels surreal. too many replies. are you guys actually talking about something? is pony seriously a topic that you ponder about or is it some kinda secret code like cheese pizza? because i cant understand otherwise

All the fire departments I know of are volunteer work.
They look good on resume and people love you for it.
Our doctors do work for the government and we do have a medicare system.
However our alcohol, tobacco and games are taxed like you wouldn't believe, almost isn't worth it.
Actually it isn't worth it to me, I know how to clean my own injuries and what to do if I get sick but I like alcohol and games so I got the short end of the stick in that deal.

check it out. we're talking politics.

No specific topics m8
Here's a picture of one of the tripfags ass

you'll find there is very little discussion of the show/fandom

topic is whatever is being discussed at the time

people are talking about mad stuff like governments

other people are posting gifs of cumming on ponies

How many people saved those pics?

I don't have any.
just some of some slovenian slut I saw on cuteboys.

Stocks are bull shit.
Nope that's still a problem.
Funny enough that's not really a problem anymore. And its not like a giant wall is going to change anything. He hasn't done any good. Bush already set the stepping stones for that shit but that's besides the point. Cause you're right. But that's bull shit trump is just waving his dick around and not doing shit and yet you morons eat it. You ignore his blantely fascism and you're trying to justify it

pure irony.

Don't know how it works there but here there is actually paid fire fighters who live at the station pretty much and they aren't volunteers you can make it a career. I'd rather take the high taxes cause I got to the doctor for more than scraps and bruises

i see. thanks!

is that a girl? couldnt decide if to erect

I'm the same user that was posting them from a few days ago.

Look at the trips and take a wild guess.

which one of his policies is authoritarian and limits the freedoms of any american citizen?

Share?

Are you accident prone or something?

check it.

Small world

Neat!

you can't comprehend the level of irony i am on

i am so many fucking levels deep, behind so many layers of self-awareness

to even think that you can grasp how self-aware i am is nothing but laughable

you are so fucking basic

feminine dick huh? guess ill pass, faggot

gotcha

yep. I thought it was wez, but he confirmed wasn't him.

so I guess I'm free to post them whenever.

Don't be such a gay bashing fag, you prancing lala homoman.

Why'd you think it was Wez?

I just assumed considering.

Its a fair assumption in that case.

I think so.

Cutting planned parenthood .
Advocated torture.
Cutting Sanctuary cities. Better not report that murder or be fucking deported.
Can now deny business to whomever you please as long as its "your belief"

…….
Includes mental doctors as well.

Yeah your garbage. You have the meme tastes of an autistic tranny

i take pride in that

What if it was Wez?

Checked

Was the second bit meant to be linked to me?

sad

yes

I guessed so.
What do you need mental doctors for?

stuff. Mental illnesses and the like

he cut funding. you can still go in and get an abortion. and you still have the right to do what you want with your body. no limit to freedom there.

I will agree on that. but obama has been doing that in secret his entire term, even to americans. it's hardly a trump policy.

I said american citizens. he's just enforcing the law. which is kinda part of his job. and there's no limit to freedom since they are, in fact, criminals.

so he gave businesses the right to refuse service, something they already had. that has nothing to do with how the government acts on these people, but how businesses conduct business.

so in recap, he's not actually limited what women can do with his body, advocated for something obama has been doing in secret his entire term, enforced US law, and gave rights back to businesses.

he really sucks at being a fascist. tbh. and that's not apologizing for him. that's laying out the facts.

oh well~

i guess you'd know, because you're the depressed suicidal faggot lmao

Ah the mathematicians answer.

Dub dubs!

I'd actually be in a hospital right now but thanks this shit country I'm forced to suffer because I can't afford it. and I don't have insurance in this state.

Whatever i'm falling sleep and I don't have the energy to continue bickering chop this up for a win or whatever. It was fun though

lmao dood

nah. I don't win. just do it to have fun~
and same.

sleep well when you do chijo.

thanks. :3

night everyone.

Thanks you too senpai

tset

Morning all.

you got something against trump?

Well I can't advise if I don't know what's wrong

Night Rose

Mattis took the job under the sole condition he could overrule trump on torture, and mattis is very anti torture.

quiet in eer

him. 48% think the folks who protested at airports across the country last
weekend were paid to do so by George Soros, to only 31% who think the
protesters weren't paid. Trump voters thought the women's marchers were all
paid by Mr. Soros as well so clearly the Trump administration is going to be very
expensive for him.
The shit people believe. These Trump voters are gonna have a very, very LONG 4 years if they think this kind of nonsense.

Let me try this shit again.

The shit people believe. These Trump voters are gonna have a very, very LONG 4 years if they think this kind of nonsense.

That's where you're wrong.

Nah, i'm not falling for that shit. After reading that I started feeling better about myself. I realized that a super sizable part of the population will believe anything and are very deluded. It's a wonder that half of them can tie their shoe to go out and buy their meth.

imgur.com/gallery/BCiOI

Shitlib get out, you know polls aren't accurate. Where are you even getting those figures from anyway?

you just proved them and me right.

Proved what? That I bit a b8?

HEading to bed, have a good one Holla Forumsread.

ugh I hate rush

nacon.

scoks.

howsu.

Doin' goods, eating dinner, cleaned the house a bit today, how bout u?

Whatcha eatin'?

Fraternity recruitment is almost over, thankfully.

I want to go back to being a introvert!

Hmm how do I describe it in English….Meatloafs(kofta), potatoes, and tomato slices with a type of tomato-citrus sauce cooked in an oven.. super delicious!
It's name (Kafta bi saniye) literally translates to ground meat in a pan

All this partying and things you do and you're an introvert?… sounds unlikely!

Lol, sounds delicious.

Shush it's true.
I haven't gone to a party in months

frat party*

None of those people vote.

Oh yes, it is!

Still doesn't feel like the truth, all those experiences with people you tell us about, I mean for the first few times maybe, but doing it occasionally, can't stay shy forever!

implying shy

I'm just annoyed at people, and drink peole even more so.

Cynicism is starting to sink in D:

But socks people are awesome!

they really arent

How far apart are we? What's your house made of? Are you not sitting in front of a box filled with stuff someone dug out of the ground? How may people aren't burning the planet to the ground? What are the clothes you wear made from? We landed on the moon and got some fine alien pussy on the way there. Humans are fucking awesome!

Humans are awesome, people suck

Do you know who sucks? People that post thumbnails.

eh, I just have thumbnails turned off, so it doesn't bother me.

I suck billions of cocks in a day!

I bet you do. I'll be nice to you today, cocksucker.

But people=humans

Why are people sucking?

Do you ever wish some giant French lady would sit on the Effiel tower?

I do now.

So which people aren't you annoyed at then?

poni

nagi

user that's gross, you're gross.

Ayyyy friday bitches
cheers

kill

i knew it

poni poni

Ayyyy tirk!

Ayyy Seven, sup?

God damn……
CANON
CANON
CANON
CANON

My mind is on the >7

My mind is on you.

Lewd

I feel very dumb right now….
Sorry Canon

kek, it's okay, atleast you got a >7 there!
how's it going?

Heya Tirk!

Heya Cananananananon

Hiya blewewewew!
how's u?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

heh
Just had dinner, having some beer now and chilling.
you?

Sup Blew?

Im great, you?

heya Aku!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

we get it

LIT AF

Reminder that Kappa Kappa Kappa is a legit frat and that it was formed before the klan

so it would seem.

GET WHAT? YEAH THATS RIGHT CHICKUNBUTT!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

THERE'S HOT MOLTEN CUM AND ITS GETTING EVERYWHERE!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
THIS MEATLOAF IS DELISCIOUS!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

what color is it?

Red!

Feet

that's a shite color isn't it?

she has toe of them.

Well the meatloaf is covered in sauce. I guess it's brown if you want to talk about the meat, do you like talking about big hunks of meat?

only if the meet is covered in hot dog buns.

could a massive hose full of cum put out fires?

No, cum is flammable.

I've never dressed my penis up like a hotdog.

hello Rosey!

farts

you should try it some time.

'sup fag?

it's a natural part of human life.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum id felis urna. Vestibulum quis nisl metus. Duis a porttitor metus, eget elementum nibh. Nullam ut ligula ullamcorper urna euismod mattis. Donec tempor, quam vitae luctus volutpat, risus tellus ultrices nisl, non rutrum diam leo eu odio. Proin a nisi eu dolor aliquam ullamcorper. Morbi purus sem, venenatis quis justo quis, auctor sodales libero. Pellentesque quis augue ut urna dignissim varius non at nulla. Etiam eget ante sed neque feugiat efficitur vel at risus. Donec posuere ultrices ultricies. Aenean sed nibh nulla. Maecenas fringilla ac enim et pharetra. Praesent hendrerit mattis odio, ac tempus orci feugiat eget. Pellentesque tincidunt nec metus in viverra. Cras at urna id nunc commodo malesuada. Maecenas a purus iaculis augue elementum sollicitudin nec sed ipsum.

Praesent justo libero, facilisis quis tempor sit amet, vehicula in quam. Curabitur gravida eget sapien in dignissim. Aliquam convallis justo turpis, a eleifend sapien vehicula et. Fusce dolor et placerat porta. Donec id metus mollis, hendrerit est non, aliquet risus. Sed nec arcu ac sapien blandit pharetra. Morbi sed congue turpis.

just scootin. you?

running out of images to post with. since when were we cuckchan?

welp, good time to expand your scootaposting folder then aint it? im sure the old threads will go down eventually.

I have a fuck ton of ponies.
but fuuurrrrieeees blew! furrrieeees!

Latin?

I've been thinking of having a procedure done that will remove my hands. I will have keratin nubs at the end of my hands like hooves. I will finally be a horse.

wrists*

don't bully I just got up. ;~;

draw more of them maybe? heres one!

my species dysphoria will be cured.
and probably my suicidal tendencies too.

actually, I did draw a whole stable of horses last night on paper. along with some naked wolf boyos with giant heads, and some gondolas.

I'm bored

Gondola is just a spur so that got fucked.

What's up

bedtime

g'night

night

sleep well.

Goodnight, cya tomorrow~

Nighty Reecey!

Frames n' shit

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

im infront of the computer on friday AGAIN
FUCK WINTER TIME

It's that chilly up there eh?

gnight Reecey

well yes, peoples tend to stay home at winter…
specially january cuz they are poor

Grab a blanket.

Well winter is winter, some harsher than others, it's been colder than usual here, and what sucks is we got 0 insulation on walls cuz we only get 2 or 3 colder months so people don't see the need for it here… but it sucks when some cold wind comes from Russia then down to our area and we gotta rely completely on heaters just to stay warm

fucking ded

Man come on

FFS

FFS!

We've had dedder times believe it or not

Do something
I'm very bored

I know but usually I don't mind but now I'm boooored

play any vidya?

I don't feel like vidya tonight

Watch any movies/series? read a book? surely there's something entertaining to do

Nice dubdubs

youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg

socks aint cool

No, no and no
I might listen to some music in a bit but I feel like posting and chatting tonight

No, stop

ooo.. what ya listen to?
I know that feel

also, I thought I had u on steam, but I didn't, so I added u

penis

What, you didnt have me on steam?
weird.
I'm gonna listen to some of the newer Lapfox stuff.
I havent listened to his new stuff since 2013

skittles, soon!

fml

AlternativeSkitty pls

yea, always remember seeing you on the group chat but thought I had you added before..weird..

Sounds cool, I haven't listened to any new stuff besides some random musiks I find on yt..that and the Synthwave Skitty usually posts from time to time

Yeah I've seen you in steam and thread for years, just assumed I had you on steam.
you should listen to LapFox, he has multiple personas with multiple genres, so fuccing guuuuuud

no u

cant stop wont stop

you look like skitty, but i dont know…

hi

why am i saging

Let's have some butt fun.

Please stop

ur cancer

Fucking faggots

your face is cancer.

Well I'd never.

sieg heil!

fake skitty pls go. real skitty would not post.

ARISE!

yep!

damn right we are

(you)

Damn right faget

Which one of those will you unlock?

hi terk

hi

Hai

jp2, better mobility

ferdinand looks like background sniper. fatter front armor, better gun traverse, same cannon, but way slower

poni!

ur a rose

yay its real skitty!

whats up boss?

true.

just recovering from work. how are you?

Hi Luna poster

hello terk

Canon

i did a chickun too

How's you?

hey sugar tits!

nice. saved.

neat
I wonder if you will ever get the tier x one
i had enough autism to do it lol

hi rose

eh. yourself?

How's it going? :3

Eh

Not all that great tbh. So, about the usual. How are you? still super busy with school?

mhm

Ayyy

hi. :3
how did you sleep?

Oh, I'm doing okay
ooo.. you could say something like that

we wuz wez

has rose ever had an actual conversation? i mean, when was the last time you saw rose actually have a conversation with someone where her response wasn't just some 2 or 3 word reply? sometimes they will use between 4 and 10 words on rare occasions

HOL UP

lol

I'm glad you noticed me.

*notices your bulge*

OwO

Looks cool. Is that your project?

Gay

Last night. He's terse nothing wrong with that. He'll say more when he feels like he has something more to say. What I don't get is why you give a shit.

pshhh

' w'

cool.
cool.

Haha I wish, that's just an assignment, our project is gonna be modeling a tall building or something like that

that comment wasn't meant for you, what i don't get is why did you make it your business! stop reading things that weren't meant for you, god. you nosey fucking brat

still cool

Need sleeps, nighty all!

nini !

Oops, i missed your reply. I slept well. How about you?

sleep well.

send nudes.

good night

If you say so.