VENOM!

Post Venom.

Discuss Venom.

Storytime Venom.

Tell me about Venom! Why does he wear the symbiote?

It's like a metaphor for an junkie struggling against his habit, even as he is clearly still doing his drug. No wonder the drug is grinning smuggly at him.
He is monitored by agents of the law who stand with their arms crossed, judging him, but he hides under a mostly faceless mask which partly dehumanizes him, reducing him to a casualty of modern society, one to be imprisoned, forgotten and left behind if he should loose his struggle with addiction. Already the good man has turned his back on him, ignoring that struggle.

I like the idea of characters that have a symbiotic relationship.
When the extraordinary power the character has comes with a will of its own and is it's own character.
There are more than a few possessed by spiritual entities but I find it much more satisfying when the entity has more of a physical aspect.
Not a simple transformation with perhaps split personalities, but two actual separate personalities.

I never finished Venom Volume 2.
Whatever happened to Mania?
Was she just forgotten like so many other venom babies?

WE ARE VENOM

man as impressive as those sprites still are it loses something when they're not shown at 60fps in a crt in the cabinet in the side room arcade at the pizza place

She's currently a plot point in the current Venom series. Venom's purification by the Klyntar wasn't complete because there's a piece of him still missing. Mania. So Venom's going to Earth to look for her.

Anyone want to see how well that's working out for him so far?

Apologies about the images, by the way. Whoever put this together in apparently felt the need to give the images larger and larger file sizes as the issue goes on.

Wait a minute, is Brocktimer user in this thread?
If so, where the hell have you been?

user who just finished the storytime here, and no, I'm not Brocktimer user. Sorry to get your hopes up.

daily reminder

You're blowing my mind, user.

did Venom ever bond to Supes in that crossover?

I dont know how to feel about this, on one hand I love that girl and she deserves an arc involving her learning to deal with her rage but on the other hand its CURRENT YEAR Marvel so I'm expecting the worst.
I hope they dont fuck it up.

She's either gonna get the symbiote taken away or maybe she'll be the new Venom for the new Marvel NOW.

I guess Spider-Gwen will be the latest recipient of the original Venom symbiote.

Don't even fucking joke about that.

How about Gwenpool?

GWENOM

NO

How do I become Venom in real life?

Venom is fucking real.

Oh my god it's blushing
That's adorable. Someone edit in sparkles

Notice me senpai!

Those pimk things are actually headlights.

Always loved abyssal fish, even as a little kid.

I chose social studies as my major too, fellow reditor!

now there's a comic book marketing crap I've missed
yeah, I know he owns an entire corporation now, I'm still adjusting to it

What, burgerclaps have to wait until college to "analyse" art?

The burger waits until death to analyze anything. He is taught by his jewish masters to accept the slop that is given to him unquestioningly, hence his name known worldwide.

Makes me think of Muppet Babies.
Can you imagine a TV series for kids about the symbiote offspring?