ASSAD NBC INTERVIEW

Is Obama legitimately the worst US President in the past 100 years? What is the point of this attempted gotcha interview with Assad, he gets asked like 5 Trump questions obviously a piss weak attempt to get a sound bite out of him regarding the Donald.

He comes across as a well reasoned and principled man who basically tells the faggot interviewing him to calm down and stop being so emotional, it's a war zone, etc.

This is the best NBC can do? What a colossal fucking backfire.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/assad-oil-isis-2016-4
nbcnews.com/news/world/accountant-auschwitz-faces-susan-pollack-murder-trial-n358191
youtu.be/znyN29BClZE
archive.is/7cFfL
archive.is/3kKhl
thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-doctor-joins-islamic-state-terrorist-group-1-7929155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every time Assad has been on US television the end result was that the Obama administration got egg on its face.

In one interview, he invited Obama to come and take the chemical weapons on the single condition that Obama would stop blaming him (without evidence) of using them on his on people.

No.

Can't Mossad won't mossad.

Assad is really good in interviews. He dodges all the traps easily and always comes off as the reasonable party.

You forgot some.

Because he's usually the smartest person in the room and the average journalist is incompetant

This is the only acceptable answer, fuck this guy to death with a rusty nail filled bat.

This.

Reagan is nowhere near the worst.

A better question would be if there have been any good US presidents in the past 100 years

He said he was sorry. :^)

Even a lot of intelligent people aren't that good at interviews.

See below you, Schlomo.

Yeah, and Reagan was the first neocon Republican president. He killed the Republican party and made it completely useless against the Democrats for decades.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

He's not in charge, the jews who make up more than half his administration are.

How fucked is it that not a single Western Leader is as smart as a fucking Syrian.

Considering that Woodrow Wilson took office in 1913, I would say he is second worse.

Nothing that Obama has done would have been possible without the Federal Reserve.

No, George W. Bush with his "compassionate cuckservatism" and nation building foreign policy killed the GOP.

what is trump's position on assad? I don't think i've ever heard him talk about him

Bump, this interviewer is such a scumbag. Assad is very well spoken and logical like always.

Everytime the press tries to get him to attack Assad, he says ISIS is so much worse. He also supports Putin bombing ISIS

Wait doesn't Assad buy oil from isis?

Of course. He's got no choice; his country's oil fields are controlled by IS and every country that borders Syria is hostile and prefers the caliphate.

No, that would be Turkey and Israel.

Proof?

Iran nigger

businessinsider.com/assad-oil-isis-2016-4

Ah, makes sense.

(((ISIS)))

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Syria borders the Islamic State (eastern Syria and northern Iraq), Turkey, Lebanon (could be cooperative but they're a non-entity), Jordan, and Israel. There's no border with Iran. The point of the Islamic State existing is to take the section of Iraq that separates Iran and Syria and put it in the hands of Sunni radicals.

lol

Iran ships oil to Syria in massive tankers, this is how they get oil.

Obongo's a nigger. He's the worst by default.

Maybe we can tweet him this video

Better off saying nothing about Assad, only ISIS, which is the current plan.

Nah, fuck that shit. People need to know that Syria used to be a secular country before (((democracy))) was forced on it like Iraq. The difference here is that the world was less stupid after the SARIN GAS ATTACK, RED LINE CROSSED and the US wasn't allowed to do anything. Assad massacring his own people was him killing rebels dressed in civilian clothes like well trained Mossad nigs.

Nixon is obviously the best president in s century. What confirmed it for me it explains why he has been crucified in (((popular culture)))) ever since.

Jimmy Carter is Holla Forums approved

fuck off newfag

AMAZING INTERVIEW
I LOVE YOU ASSAD
He brings up many good points. Presidents coming and going every 4 years have zero foreign affairs experience, and many of them have the same intentions, but different machinations. "One president fights militarily, the next fights with surrogate mercenaries, the third one with proxies and so on"

"Putin has not asked for anything in return (about airstrike help), he is the only western power that understands the need to fight the terrorists. He understands that these terrorists are the same ones that will move into his country, or to Europe, and other places."

"Russia's politics is not based on making deals, its about values. American politics is based on making deals regardless of their values."

"Trump only says to use bigger bombs to fight ISIS. Its only military toughness. To be tough you do not just fight them. This word [tough] has no meaning in reality in this region. You have to fight ISIS in different ways. How can you be tough against ISIS ideology? Economy? You can only be tough when you become smart by stopping ISIS oil trade into Turkey, calling out nations that are backing ISIS, etc. Being tough is not enough. You have to have the will, be genuine, smart, then you can be tough. This is the last option [tough] you have to fulfill the previous criteria"

He also brought up why the US never attacked the ISIS oil industry. Russia did it day 1.

It's always strange to me when I see Muslims wearing a tie. Does he just do it because he doesn't give a fuck or is his wife Christian or something?

I assume it is to promote his regime's secular image.

From kikepedia:
?The form of government Assad presides over has been designated as an authoritarian regime by political scientists.[12] The Assad regime describes itself as secular,[13] while experts contend that the regime exploits ethnic and sectarian tensions in the country to remain in power.[14][15][16] The regime's sectarian base relying upon the Alawite minority has been noted.[17]

Come the fuck on Assad. We meme'd for you, now you say this.

Makes sense. Definitely helps him seem more professional versus a bow tie or any of the other stupid shit they wear.

He says this because his nation has had multi ethnic-religious demographics for hundreds of years, and they have all been peaceful. You can bet he likes his minority Christians, I'm sure they do a lot for the country infrastructure. He also has the high ground, no one could rightfully call him bad knowing this.

But his country wasn't having imports of afghanis, pakis, and saudis like the US is having. Assad would agree changing demographics from enemy/warring nations is a bad thing. He's very logical.

Bump

I watched part of the interview last night. What I got from it was Assad is a highly intelligent leader.
Unlike our head chimp.
The tribes attempts now at controlling all the informations flow is absolutely rekd.
The worst thing for them is the fact there is no going back.
The cat is out of the fucking bag and all the kings horses and…………….

The NBC reporter, Bill Neely, is total asshole in this interview. It surprised how much emotional bullshit Assad put up with. Neely seems to want unicorns and rainbows from a war zone. Does he have a complete disconnect from reality?

Here's his coverage of the recent Holohoax war crimes trial for Susan Pollack.
nbcnews.com/news/world/accountant-auschwitz-faces-susan-pollack-murder-trial-n358191
(Spoiler alert: it's just abunch of emotional virtue signalling.)

I can hardly believe NBC aired this. It's emotional baiting with every question. What a fucking rainbow idiot. It stinks of Jew.

Assad comes across as relatively grounded in the reality of his situation. ISIS is evil, pure and simple, and our (((own government))) is tacitly backing them. Assad knows this.

He was educated in the UK to be an eye doctor. I'd assume he never spent too much time or effort in wanting to become the leader of Syria. Then you add the fact that certain (((groups))) want him dead or exiled and will destroy his country to do it. I just don't have the feels to be on this guy's level.

What I'm more surprised by is having the interview at all. Assad was supposed to be literally Hitler dropping barrel bombs full of sarin gas on his own children just a few years ago. What's changed?

this is true, isn't it? glad i'm not the only one thinking this.

I did not know that ty you user.
It is fucking impossible to keep up with everything everywhere.
SIGH

Watching now. How is the the syrian war going? Is it any closer to an end?

Surprise! Ethnic nationalism doesn't work for all nations. There is no 'universal' ideology that works for every single country, my underage friend.

the fuck is wrong with this interviewer? LOL

cuck: "are you telling me shes responsible for her own death?"

the spic invasion he signed into law says otherwise. If it wasn't for that, this country could have been saved. No other single president has fucked this country over as much as Reagan did, intentionally or not.

Orthodox fucking love them some Assad and always have.

The many Christian denominations and peoples in Syria who coexist, compared to one single brand of goat fucking.

Didn't he prolong the war in Vietnam in order to get reelected? That was a real shitty thing to do.

The interviewer has ass cheeks between his eyes.

Holy shit that interviewer was a piece of shit. Assad plainly explains that he doesn't follow US elections for various reasons and instead of moving on, the interviewer asks him 10 more questions about Trump in an attempt to bait him into saying something they can make a soundbite out of. Disgusting. Anyway, Assad was based in this interview. He seems like a smart guy. I really hope he wins.

Carter was the one who brought in all the spics. You can say whatever you want about Reagans amnesty decision but Jimmy Carter was the one who invited Castro to literally dump his human dregs on us.

You are correct sir.

As a non-haburgerian, why was Wilson the worst? I have only a vague idea about US presidents up until Reagan.

Who is worse, FDR or WW?

FDR, no contest.

Wilson signed the federal reserve act in 1913, and allegedly said near the end of his life that it was the worst thing he did in his entire life

Oh, so the judgement of him being a bad president rely solely upon home affairs? I thought WW1 and the subsequent peace negotiations had something to do with it.

Who causes more problems, Mexicans or Cubans?

Pretty good interview despite the faggot journalist.

Both are foreign cancer.

Even after all this time, I was still shocked at what a piece of shit the interviewer was.

But he said he's sorry goyim :^)

this has me thinking user….

The U.S. has used poor leadership as a pretext to invade many countries due to rights violations. If enough citizens cry out that their country is hijacked does that allow a country the right to invade the U.S. to topple the government and establish diplomacy?

Perhaps I spoke too soon, at about 38 minutes the correspondent starts coming unglued. Assad should have punched the faggot in the face.

Amazing interview,

He tried to bait him into attacking Trump many times but he dodged all the questions skilfully.

Not really. Just like every multi-ethnic state there is violence but it was never as bad as neighboring states.
Of course Christians and Shiites have to work together in Lebanon and Syria to avoid Sunnis massacring them

Jesus H Christ. And Assad keeps dodging it knowing these are loaded questions.

Journalists are scum.

Almost every question was framed in a way to get a controversial statement from Assad.

He's just a teleprompter reader. You can't blame the nigger for being stupid and lazy, only yourself for not whiping them harder. Any white president who sold out to the Jew,

Particularly

Not an excuse.. I'm from /aus/ and the creation of the fed changed the whole world. You can't imagine what the world would be like without it. No American involvement in WW1 for example and go from there.
Here, watch this..
youtu.be/znyN29BClZE
Skip to 20:53 To hear what Wilson did, but the whole thing is worth watching and sharing. It's a great video to redpill normies with.

How responsible is he for killing the gold standard? Was it inevitable before Nixon?

it's 2011 again

bad LARPing skills tbh

They've already put out hit pieces on him for when he said Marie Colvin was responsible for her own death.

archive.is/7cFfL
archive.is/3kKhl

only pro-terrorists use the word regime :^)

its called how to dress appropriately with a formal suit m8

much better

Assad is so fucking based.

He is such a contrast to the average mud from ME. I always think of how the whole middle east has totally collapsed genetically in to a dysgenic mess they will never recover from.

No. fuck off

huh, come to think of it that makes sense.

Bury it! Shut it down!!!!! Slide it!

NBC: [Obama draws a red line in the sand and then doesn't follow through. "Has that damaged America's credibility - not just in the Middle-East, but in the world?"

Assad: "This 'credibility' has never existed for us; at least since the early 70's to be perfectly frank with you."

What a fuckface.

"LOL u winnin becuz u hav Rusia."

This guy sounds disgusting.

One more late night bump.

Mexicans by far. Many of the fleeing Cubans at least were desperate to escape communism, while the Mexicans are only desperate for gibsmedats.

Not saying that letting the Cubans in has been harmless, but comparatively so.

I can only hope that once Trump takes office we start supporting Assad and the legitimate Syrian government.

Muh cynicism… it's killing me. They can't keep getting away with it.

Relatively recently the Syrian Army enveloped a large pocket of resistance which also cut off another huge portion of ISIS control territory.

What? The guy is fucking based.

I've really grown to like this guy in five years.

Hope he doesn't end up like Gaddafi or Saddam.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

He has God on his side. Gaddafi turned on Christians and Saddam was kind of an asshole overally.

Bashar is healer of eyes, countries and souls and a Guardian Angel of Syriac Christians; a truly blessed man.

Based Lion of Damascus tbh

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

I hope our meme magic has brought you some safety and comfort in these evil times.

For some reason Muslim MDr.s are among the nicest people I've met which greatly contrasts with the median mudsie pleb that even in their "religion of peace" mode their taqiyya is more than apparent. Are they truly better people due to education or are they simply very intelligent and can taqiyya convincingly?

He's the one Muslim who could realistically be called "moderate", yet hes the one our governments want dead more than fucking Abu al-Baghdadi

Their bullshit media agenda is so blatant I'm amazed there is a single soul stupid enough to still believe it.

This interview is worth watching not only to see the Syrian side of the conflict, but also to get a nice look into just how manipulative and deceitful this reporter, and by extension, his entire network and the media machine, really are. He is so desperate to make Assad out to be a villain, and utterly fails, which leads to him losing his shit and outright accusing Assad at the end. Pathetic scum.

thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-doctor-joins-islamic-state-terrorist-group-1-7929155

It's a racial issue. Alawites and Coptics don't mus' out in a same manner than Arabs and Kurds do, because they have a large amount of European/Mediterranean admixture.

Assad in power guarantees that they won't be killed or driven out and he's, as far as I can tell, all for religious tolerance among the various groups, which ISIS is not. Of course they're gonna love the shit out of him.

We need some pro-Assad shilling in the comments.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

It's a little depressing to listen to the president of "the enemy" and hear nothing but the most genuine and logical person you've seen in politics for as long as you can remember.

Meanwhile your own governments are full of corrupt ass clowns and degenerate lovers.

Almost as if democracies produce that sort of leadership or something.

They're on their last legs. That's why you're seeing so much attacks and neocohens trying to go to war. It'll be over soon.

Pic related.
NW circle is their oil lifeline to Turkey where they get their money. IT's only 50km wide now. Manjib, the city that controls the whole area is currently heavily besieged and will soon fall. Al Bab is the other smaller one still standing in the north.

NE circle is Mosul, their largest city, which is a target of the Kurds and the Iraqi army. They are also isolated from the rest of the state, only road past Sinjar taken by the Kurds

Blue circle is their capital Raqah, from which the Kurds are only 20km away. Going south along two roads. Assad riding from the south once they win past Palmyra.

Al-Nusra is also losing their capital of Aleppo very soon.

It's only the matter of mopping up the remains after these objectives fall.

Good luck Assad.

He comes across so well, he is softly spoken and logical. Anybody who actually watches an interview with him would be hard pressed to think he's the bad guy in this situation. The Judenpresse cannot take away people's innate ability to smell a rat. In comparsion, every leader and media pundit in the West comes across as slimy, dishonest and unlikeable and this is a common thought about them amongst most people. Yet we still allow these same people to dictate the agenda. Really, do our leaders and the media understand just how hated they actually are by their own people?

CAN'T MOSSAD BASED ASSAD

still a retard move with the gold standard. all he did is buy america some time, atleast he untill he was out of office

he buys oil from iran.
the retard fucks AKA western journalists just took the fact that
and blamed the scapegoat.
they wont dare to point a finger at the cockroaches or saudi sandniggers

well atleast you didnt spam washington pasta here

no fuck off. he was still a cuck by deafult

take a fuckin internet media and look for "ethnic composition of syria"

Nigger, the Federal Reserve is the worst cancer ever unleashed on our nation, it reduces every citizen to a slave. And it is not exclusively a domestic issue after Bretton woods made the USD the worlds reserve currency, the Feds manipulations affect economies across the world.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Also daily reminder

WHO HAS THE ASSAD BARRELL BOMB
WEBM

GOOD LUCK BASHAR THE LION!

No, he gradually moved US Soldiers out and replaced them with U.S. trained Vietnamese troops in a process called "Vietnamization." We then continued supplying them, as you can see with this M113.

Wrong picture, as that M113 is clearly U.S. Army, here's a better picture showing an M41 of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam.

the war was a fuckup. the US was playing don Kihot with a phantom enmy in a warped battlefield,
it would have taken decades to actually take control of the country.
and after the domestic problems started appearing everyone knew that the next president had to pull the troops out if he wanted support. and nixon didnt want to go down as a fuck up so he started the show.
but the war was found unwinable years before that, the whole continuation, "pull out", vietnamisation were just moderate show to soften the punch that came with the defeat

Don Quixote

Are these the same chicks? Cause they sure look so.

If yes?

HAHAHAHA! OH WOW!

they are, this was circling around in 2014 alot

THANK YOU MEME MAGIC

bump for assad memes

Bump

Did Assad just say diversity is a strength?

I should say that he said that in relation to trumps Muslim ban.

he said that because syria is a meltingpot country and if he was bullshiting around like trump he would have syria1.2

I get that he doesn't want to ban Muslims in his country but he criticized trump for saying that Muslims shouldn't enter the United States. In other words it seems to me that Assad wants Muslims to enter the USA.

NO YOU DENSE MOTHFCKR
ASSAD ONLY CRITICISED TRUMP FOR MAKING THAT STATEMENT BECAUSE SYRIA IS MOSTLY MUSLIM
you cant expect him to take shit on his peoples behalf

He could atleast admit that people with "perpendicular" ideologies cannot live together without conflict.

I don't have a proper reaction image for this right now

No he wasn't, he was getting fucked in the ass by Kurds who were financed by Israel and Kuwait who was trying to destroy the Iraqi economy after the war with Iran, Saddam tried to negotiate with them peacefully but they didn't want to and when he finally resorted to the military suddenly Dubya thought that was a good reason to bomb the entire country.
Also, there is no "god" you speak of, only Kek.

You really can't compare the middle east to America.

Either it's diversity in the ME or it's purge mode like the sunni's are doing.

But these guys aren't prepared to ditch their own history because the arabs had some aggressive expansion. They value their stock but realize the demographics of the region is too scattered. Compared to Murica/EU where they want us to dissolve in the hordes.

Assad is from a religious minority.
Of course he wants that.

The Sunni Rebels want all the non Sunnis to be killed.

He was still an asshole.
Just a cool asshole.

You must remember, there were nearly constant terrorist attacks in Iraq, not just from the West, but also Shi'a terrorist cells most likely funded by Iran. Saddam may not have been a nice guy, but he dindu nuffin wrong, he a good boy.

they could in syria under Assad until a bunch of CIA and Mossad spooks radicalised them and imported friends from afgan, iraq, libya

You mean the Saudis not the CIA surely?

There's a difference?