The CIA uses TV Tropes

Where were you when the deep state was outed as plebs? I bet these fucking queers actively shill against the Prequels.

They must be feeling raped by being spied on by everyone like that.

*allthetropes.org

No wonder TV Tropes is such absolute shit

God almighty. I knew they were scum, but I didn't know they were total fags, too.

This explains the CIA and their utter lack of innovation nicely. They just reusing tired espionage tropes.

Could Jahans be apart of the CIA? Was he a plant or theirs that was created to mess with brit/pol/, The Daily Shoah, and /cow/? Or could the CIA agents be Esoteric Jahanists themselves?

these fags probably watch Sherlock too holy shit

This is the world we're living in.

thank god i don't watch tv

My call signs are obscure names from the Iliad.

No wonder CIA is such absolute shit

I feel a lot more confident about the Don going head-to-head with them now.

That's very catchy.

Too bad, becaus tvtropes a goon infested shithole.

American intelligence autism sections are made up of goons. Just think about that for a second.

A thread about CIA using tvtropes and not a single fucking banepost? Words can't express my disappointment.

CIA is no longer a cool meme, CIA is fucking gay now.

wow. they managed to combine the two most cancerous things on earth

The Nolan prophecy has predicted their plane to crash. We are living in a larger than live plane scene, in a way.

For a kid it was cool and it can seem cute in some stories when done well.

Amazing how much this looks like an actual movie trailer.

Holy fuck, now I know I've seen those faglords posting on the net before

Hahahahahaha, and to think I considered applying for a job there because I took Russian in college. No thanks, I want the government to crash harder now than ever.

Fuck this gay earth so goddamn hard, mang.

Is 4chan still a naughty no-no word?

Republican's a naughty no-no word in a lot of these fuckboy hovels, what do you think?