Is David Duke running for Congress?

David Duke Plans to Run for Congress

archive.is/JUsSc

David Duke says he is getting ready to run for Congress.

The former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and ex-candidate for Louisiana governor told The Daily Beast he is heavily leaning towards challenging Rep. Steve Scalise. Scalise is the No. 3 Republican in the House who reportedly once called himself “David Duke without the baggage” and spoke at a white nationalist group that Duke founded (two event attendees later said Scalise never attended the conference).

“I’ve very seriously set up an exploratory committee to run for the United States Congress against Steve Scalise,” Duke said. “I expect to make a decision in a few days” ahead of the July 22 ballot deadline.

Duke said the killing of five white police officers in Dallas by a black militant pushed him to the brink of running.

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/071516.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAVID DUKE NUKEM 2016

Surprised (((AmRen))) is reporting on it.

I wonder if Jared's "gentile" wife will be supplying material for attack ads again?

David 4 VP

I think that AmRen is less kosher than you may think. Taylor does support nationalism for all, including the kikes, but the US Ethno state come first please let me be right.

Someone kill this guy, he's a kike plant

fixed

No, Jared Taylor is controlled opposition. He says Jews are white and bans anti-Semitism from his site and conferences. He is also allegedly married to a Jew.

Why in Louisiana? Why against Scalise?

fuck off retard

That's not entirely correct. When pressed on the issue, he'll say something like "look white to me." there's even a video of him saying basically when it comes to the jewish issue… one person or group can only take on so many unpopular ideas at one time. He's taking on niggers, genetics, IQ etc., so he'll let someone else do the Jew thing.

Stop calling everyone "controlled opposition" you paranoid, profane ignorant fuck.

So he's going to waste huge amounts of money running against someone else who is also basically a white nationalist? this is fucking retarded. Duke is an opportunistic greedy faggot

Will David Duke assblast the communist liberal hate machine?

I believe that Taylor`s position is:

Taylor was very important in my redpilling process. I`m might have not reached this level of 14/88 'gas the kikes' without taking it step by step.

Is Jared Taylor a hateway drug for normalfags?

Correction: hhhwhite

Don't let anyone here (especially here) or in the (((media))) tell you anything about Dr. Duke.

Jews are scared shitless of you hearing David Duke's actual words.

Go to the source: davidduke.com OR listen to his daily radio show at 11AM EST every weekday.

renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

-literally hundreds of archived shows
-searchable show descriptions
-interesting guests incl. heavyweights
-shows available for streaming or download

No, he's like Alex Jonestein for WNs.

Well said.

(Checked)
You don`t stop at Taylor.

sorry but duke is a christians and therefore a jew worshiper.

he belongs into the category of alt-right faggotry

No his position is

You'd be surprised how many people do.

David Duke's Christianity is entirely within the context of cultural heritage. He uses it as a force multiplier. Quit pretending otherwise.

The Aut-Right is mostly atheists.

In 50 years time, we`ll meet user. You and I will be old men by then.
We`ll be sharing stories around a camp fire about the great racewar, heroic tales of our accomplishments in battle. Around us young boys of the Trump-youth will be hearing our successes with amazement, some might even be our grand children. Great tales of nog slaying, the glassing of Arabia and the gassing of the kikes.
And then we`ll talk about what got us on our righteous path. I shall mention Taylor as someone who awoke me to the racial question and it would cause me great pain if we had to hang him for being a race traitor, but mention him I shall for he awoke the noble nigger slaying Aryan that lives in me.

If I was American, I'd vote for him.
There is no reason not to.

Is this a good use of David Duke's time?

Does he serve the cause better running a popular website and radio show, or trying to get back in the Congress?

I don't know.

I don't know user, what do you think

He's a fucking parasite that dances for the Jews. 50 years of this shit. And dumbasses here want 50 years more.

(((David Duke))) is a cancer that stops Whites from forming a normal defense in their interests.

Shills cant even make good use of trips.

I could die happy if DD made it into a cabinet position. It would signify the cucking of the USA is at an end.

His radio show is mostly a waste of time and both that and the site essentially only preach to the choir. It's pandering.

t. JIDF

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Another retard WN.

Fuck off, kike.

And he NEVER asks that Whites network but will 100x day mention that Jews Network to get what they want.

White Nationalism is a mental disease.

Top kek he says that every show, kike

gas jewrself

>>>/auschwitz/

If Whites did network (((David Duke))) would not see anymore CDs, books or get 'donations'.

Nice try NeoConChristian… The Alt-Right = Christians and Jews and fags

Everyone is a "kike" on an anonymous forum.

This could be a biggie, burgers. You ought to push this man forward.

Are you upset?

Duke could've sold out multiple times over the years.

The kikes would've gladly thrown millions at him in book deals and speaking fees if he would've repented.

But no, he's still out here with us, fighting.

(Heil Hitler)
I'm sure he visits Holla Forums too.

This…Duke is a shill. He's done some good books and youtube videos but he is in the Jared Taylor camp of people who believe crying a Communist buzz word like "waycism" is the way to defend whites against "waycism" and has always been itching to get back into politics.

Israel and the FED is not our chief concern… But for Ron Paul and Duke types, it seems to be the only thing that matters. We need to save our race first, and Jews have the media plus the WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM LOCKED DOWN, so no matter if we blow up Israel and the FED, they will control out politicians and the minds of our youth through Hollywood, youtube, facebook, and an endless money supply that includes China and Russia.

Thanks man guess we better just do nothing say nothing and advocate for nothing

also
t. jidf

No, waited Hitler dubs. Duke can't repent once you go to far, you are worth more as a shill and "a former KKK member hates Jews". That way we never trace the KKK back to the Jews.
Woodrow Wilson was a KKK guy and the first progressive. Jews funded the Confederacy and ran the slave trade.
Figure it out newfag. The KKK was a friend to the white race after the 1950s.

LOL! He serves them well! Always on the Jew TV "KKKKKKKKK Duke, Nazi….". And he just loves those Mudslimes in Iran.

If attendees confirmed Scalise was never even there then why even mention it? Seems like a cheap attempt at character assassination via guilt by association. Fucking lügenpresse.

It's not a shill meme you fucking cry baby. And advocating for the race is any Aryan's chief concern. I made that perfectly clear why the smaller power structures of the Jew is not the most important thing.

Step 1: Wall
Step 2: destroy Holohoax narrative
Step 3: Restore a native spiritual base to our people based on blood (not Duke's Jew worship but something more aggressive, unless you can prove to all Christians that Abraham was white and Jews the Da debil)
Step 4: Nanobots and genetic engineering to defend the race.

wow you sure showed me that dd is anti-white

NO I just shut you the fuck up

Why did Murray Rothbard praise Duke's economic policies, anyway? Duke's openly stated he's a protectionist, after all, and Rothbard is pretty kikey.

mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/071516.mp3

yes

David Duke is a brilliant man. I got his Jewish Supremacism audio book years back and that more than anything made me acutely aware of the JQ. One of the most important and useful books for the movement.

You can download his books at the Internet Archive.

This is a good question.
There has to be some other place that's actually ill-represented by their congressman.

Or is Scalise just representing where Duke's hometown is or something?

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the worst are these, "it might have been"

But when will he learn how to internet?

GODSPEED DAVID DUKE

So far the count is up to 3 on Congressman or candidates who make pro white statements.
Rick Tyler
W ?
David Duke
Steve King

He is going to announce around Friday :)

I don't even care if he wins. As long as he runs and the (((media))) talks about him. 2016 is raining redpills fam!