Why aren't you a Zionist yet Holla Forums?

Why aren't you a Zionist yet Holla Forums?

I've exposed your bitch ass so many times you decide to fight me head on now huh? Well this is where i am most powerful you foolish jew.

The ONLY reason israel has the support of the US is the disgusting mockery of christianity so popular in the south. They "need" you to be there so jebus can stomp on your temple or some such delusional shit. Be wary israel, they do not love you in any way, kike is still a common work down south. The moment you make things such that the mount is destroyed they will abandon all of you. They will also hunt you down for destroying that which their messed up dogma said they needed.

I know that you israelis live in a constant cycle of paranoia and fear, you can see it in your news, and in your government, and in the eyes of IDF soldiers waiting for the next glorified bottle rocket to fizzle out of so called palestine. And you will overreact again the next time "palestinian" arabs do these things and again the whole world will hate you. When is this cycle going to stop???

Because Jews refer to everybody else as cattle, all of their holidays are about celebrating other peoples' deaths, and their cultural infiltrators go out of their way to demonize eugenics and promote dysgenics in order to cultivate a compliant slave race.

With Jews: you lose.

Should I convert to Judaism then? I want to be on the winning team.

all fucking kikes should be gassed

I'm Irish Canadian and don't really give a shit about some rich cunt's idea of success is. Other priorities in life.

I'm Zionist because God demands that every Christian be a Zionist. Jews are still God's chosen people and he promised them that land. Christians need to do our part in making sure Satanic Muslims don't steal their God-given birthright so the Second Coming can finally happen and we can all fuck off this wretched planet.

Fuck off trumpkikes

Fuck off Holla Forums

Yes, circumcise yourself immediately.

I'm already circumcised, looks like I'm well on my way to full Jew-dom.

this is now a shlomo kikelstein thread

Because im not jewish.

oyy veyy whaddup here come dat goy

talmudbook best socieal netwerk

how OP will end

oyy

notice the opening for the nose

even walt disney was redpilled about the kike menace
too bad they took over his enterprise with their sleazy tricks

Your tears are delicious, rabbi.

shut it down

Thanks for bumping my thread Goy.

Nazism failed and so did apartheid. Why would I want to join a similar ideology?

Gas all Jews and those who are in support of the Jews. Jews were, sre and forever will be, the most imediate danger to world peace, hence why, they all must be exterminated. Allowing the Jews to be free, is asking for the demise of mankind. Long live the Aryan people. Seig Heil!!! 14/88

is this jidf or whatstheirface?

kys

I would fight you and beat your tiny ass to a pulp

Reminder that Zionism is THE ONLY THING keeping dirty Muslim terrorists from taking all Levant Clay and destroying shit in the name of their shitty false profit

Daily reminder Israel is our greatest ally and we must defend them to defend democracy in the middle east and put an end to Islam

1. Israel is not a democracy.

2. Israel is nobody's ally.

3. The US is Israel's bitch.