T2K61/2

Travis thread

Kek. Great work on all these ,user.

thanks fam, I try

Kek. Nice one.

Got some travis material?

Always

I doubt even Travis would grab that things pussy, if it has one.

Me too user. Why does that fugly bitch think anybody would ever want to touch her.

I just love how it's always the ugly people. If I remember right, they couldn't get one person that wastn't fat and ugly during that grab her/him by the ballot shit.

Kek. Exactly. I'll be back in a while.

Is Discordio even here anymore or is blewberry just an autist?

I haven't seen him but he might have posted user here and there. Either way blewberry is an autist.

Nice work user.

Kek

If only the intl fags posted the negrin template before they took off. Then I'd be able to add him into some of the ones with multiple people.

It won't let me post it.

I'll crop a few pixels out and post it there.

Yeah.

Thanks user.

And I thought Skitty wouldn't make it into any of these edits kek

KEK. Nice

Hey faggot why'd you delete my posts?

How big is travis's dick you think?

I just noticed that. What the fuck.

which one?

It's probably as thick as a soda can.

That fucking newfaggot BO did it. This fucking rule is complete horseshit.

What was illegal?

Apparently posting Travises and mentioning a name is illegal. Fucking bullshit.

what the fuck.

Kind of wish dysnomia hadn't left now, and I hated that faggot.

Oh well.

Make a thread on /travis/ for travis material sometime, and I'll do them there if you want. I doubt I'll be posting outside of ponyfag threads anymore.

only hotwheels can save us now

Ok. Thanks user.

do you have pics of your ban

I didn't get b&, he just deleted my posts for no reason. Why post if some faggot is just going to delete it?

Maybe he thought it was spam? Did it even have a reason?

It was 2 travises and a question asking if a certain namefag is still here.

sounds like a pretty stupid reason, maybe it will get better in the future. at least we can hope so.

I remember back when you'd only get banned for posting CP, and maybe spam. I want to go back to that.

I doubt it, only gotten worse since lowcard left. I just hope a chan like this one without shit mods picks up more traffic.

Same, but I don't think that will ever be the case again.

I've brought this up before, but am I the only one here that thinks the dost is bullshit? Every time I bring that up I get accused of being pedo, but I'm not. It should be allowed to be posted if it's legal.

Yeah, I do. Nobody uses the dost to charge someone with cp.

When you say charge, are you meaning irl? Like bringing it up in court? Just wondering.

Yes, charge as in using it in court.

Do you think the real travis is aware that he is a top tier meme?

Bump for tav posting

Travis king of b

Kek. These are great.

I hope so. I want him to post more pics.

[context]

thanks, that haelpd

No problem, user.

hey, he reminds me of me when I was in my early 20's.

There is a little bit of Travis in all of us.

no, i'm not successful like travis in

Have you ever considered getting two knives?

two knives? heavens no. Triple eggs? Hell yeaggs!

Do you really want me to tell you the legend of Travis?

да

Ok. It all started with this pic. Its had been floating around beta/cringe/autism threads on cuck chan for years. Then one night in 2014 one user started making edits of it. Then other anons joined in making them. I saved all of them. Then for the next few days we would spam threads with Travis pics. Some people loved it. Some people hated. Eventually I was the lat user posting Travis. Then I got permabanned from fag chan so I brought Travis here.

*it

*last

I honestly thought you'd never reply judging by your little icon. I had heard about travis before, but i never knew the origins of this whimsically autistic beast. Did he post any other pics of himself doing equally embarrassing things or videos for that matter? How do we know his name is Travis? Where does he come from? Who's holding the camera?
here's a butthole for being such a goodboy