Would you date a muslim woman?

would you date a muslim woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video355456/dalila_naked_arab_bellydance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gas all religiouses

Uh, I would go on a date with a Muslim woman. But I'm non-religious and will not be converting so would she go on a date with me is the question.

Yeah I have a Hijab Fetish and I Am Not Ashamed of it… You already KNOW Me…

Anymore Pictures??…

why are so many of their women so fat? Isn't their halal diet supposed to prevent that?

Islam is the cancer of the earth far worse than judaism and OP should be gassed in a totally made up fake deathcamp because the holocaust never happened.

no
I wouldn't date any 3DPD

depends which country.
Fat women is mostly an Arab gulf thing.
other Muslim are mostly skinny.

could you guys post some more muslim tities?

I Will Lie, Cheat, Steal, Manipulate & Con My Way into a Arab Girls Muslim Poosay…

Because I Am a Psychopath & I'll Do Whatever it Takes to Win & Satisfy MY Desires…

Every Man has his own Lust and Desires & Muslim Bitches Just Happen to Be Mine…

A Muslim Bitch is What I WANT & a Muslim Bitch is What I Shall Get…

Already did it.

Don't lie, you fuckin brony

Believing me or not doesn't change the fact my ex was a muslim.

Because the Middle East loves bread.

I'd fuck one. Not so sure about dating though.

I Want it so bad that I am now learning and studying the Egyptian Arabic language just so I can bump a bitch in Cairo, Egypt

Bump A Bitch

I don't follow any established religion, so I am less than filth for them. Thus if I would date a muslim girl, we'd both bound for some Ehrenmord action by her extended family. I'll pass on that.

Egyptian are really conservative m8, i doubt you'll score there.

Moroccan are pretty easy, they're ugly as fuck tho.
Tunisian are qt and easier than Egyptians.

Try getting Laid in Saudi Arabia and see how well THAT works out for you ei Death penalty

Getting laid in Egypt is NOT impossible compared to Saudi Arabia & the conservative gulf states, just gotta know HOW to break a bitch.

That's why my mentor on women is a former pimp with 40 years in the game of pimping. I tried it and his advice WORKED! I was totally respected when I was mackin on a bitch.

His show is called www.askrosebudd.com, it's every Thursday (Today) and Sunday. Thursday show is for Men who Want to be Pimps & Friday show is advice on women & teaching you HOW to be a Man.

I suggest you check it out

What do you mean?? I will most likey go after Arab Muslim bitches because that's what I WANT & so I want to be prepared for shit like that.

Explain.

And if you douse your critch with bleach, you will satisfy every bitch any number of times. Guaranteed. I asked rosebudd.

You brought shame on the family and the only way to clean that is murdering you and the girl.

This

Nah, there's plenty of white and asian puss to grab. I kinda prefer chicks that won't set up us the bomb or chimp out.

risk is the best part.

I dated a muslim chick once back in highschool. She reeked of curry powder. It was as though she had eaten so much of it that it was leaking out of her skin and combined into the very fiber of her being. She even tasted mildly like curry powder when I kissed her neck and licked her ears.

I mean, I like curry as much as the next guy but not that much.

eww no

so you didnt get any yet, mister psychomaster

xvideos.com/video355456/dalila_naked_arab_bellydance

gonna guess she was Indian

Because they don't want to give it up.

Only touching and sucking is allowed but NO FXCKING though. Those bitches are waiting until marriage before that shit happens. I ain't waiting for that sheeiiit. I WANT IT HERE AND NOW!!!

Fuck only if she has a smokin' body. Date or marry, nah.

Because you are Ashamed of being Seen in Public with that Bitch??…

and get sploaded???? hell no

Ridiculous

That's not very muslim-like is it?

I'd rather not deal with a family that's bound to either explode or drive a diversity truck into a crown of people.

Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes or lighter features in general? If not, you're not going to get in that pussy as you would if you had those features. For some reason, People worldwide adore lighter features especially eye color.

t. person who has dark brown eyes but knows his/her shit.

No

I am Mexican

I have long slicked backed black hair & dark brown eyes almost to the point of blackness & light brown skin.

I would rate myself as a 8-9/10 as most people rate Me that way

What does the (((the.))) mean?

I'm sure MOST families are like that if you Fxck Over their daughter and you ditch the bitch 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm pretty sure most don't exothermally expand because of it.
'sides, I was more talking about during such a relationship. Hope you brought a bomb-suit with you when you tell them you're not a muslim yourself.

Right and I'll NEVER be Muslim 😂😂

And the pedophile Jew Anthony Weiner married a Muslim woman Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma, so ANYTHING is possible, I guess…

Or if you tell the parents and the bitch you are Muslim but deep down inside you know your not and you are just playing a part and acting just so you can fuck the bitch and her friends in her social circle 😂😂 you better play the part to the tee and not get caught

if you become muslim right now ill suck your dick

I can become anything I want to be right now; happy, mad, cool, drunk, high ect 😂😂 I'd rather just chill right now though; the party is later

even still, between you, and I'm sure since your a beaner bopper, that not only are you dark like a monkey, but you also are short, you will never compete against someone, even with the same stature, who has say, blond hair and lighter colored eyes but especially blueyou can still try though, wouldn't hurtexcept when a male relative of hers finds out and stabs you for it.

Too funny

If one of her relatives stabbed me then they'd be doing me a favor; I Hate This Fxcking Place Already

Where ya' from, skip?

post more muslim girls

Doesn't matter

All I want is a Muslim bitch/es for Lunch, Breakfast and Dinner; until then I will keep fxcking with you losers on Holla Forums and in between

Yeah

Moroccan girls are easy to get especially if you are european/ american.
Although they have a thing rn for turkish guys

user, r u a canibal?
pic related to previous post

and these too

No thanks.

for muslim men, it's not haram to have sex with non-muslim female sex slavesi swear to god, those sand niggers think that

Isn't dancing and music Haram too?

Who gives a fxck though anyways 😂😂 I LOVE haram

Morality is fucking stupid and I'll FXCK a Muslim girl whether she Likes it or not because NOTHING IS TRUE and EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!! 😂😂

yeah, i'm from new jersey, and let me tell you some of them thick arab girls love wearing tight booty pants. problem is i'm an athiest, so having a serious relationship with one would be hard.

Let that bitch know that IM the KING of THE MOTHAFUCKIN CASTLE and BOW DOWN to MY CROWN bitch!!!!!

Dumb fat bitch taking a picture of herself in her restroom with the toilet in view with the seat up; Nasty Fxcking Degenerate Bitch

What a religion. Brb converting right now.

Very pretty face & very sexy eyes👆👆

I need a bitch like that

I have, they are nuts. The few I had dates with were usually pushing to sign up for their religious buffoonery of praying at a rock.

So answer is. Been there, no thanks, don't care.

you mean pushing for you to convert?

Yup. Or the entire conversation during the date involved discussing Allah. I do have to confess though all the dates were favours to my friends that were usually their siblings and would join us on the date.

So that kind of set the mood right off the bat. The irony is after their sisters split for home, we'd go out get hammered and go pick up girls. Mostly I think it was just an excuse to go clubbing and get laid for most of them.

If she was 6 years old. Of course.

no

Need a Muslim booty call

Stone urself

what the fuck does that banana thing mean?

It's from banana guy's protest about how unfunny the You Laugh You Lose threads are. He used to hang out on here sharpening his knives before spamming 4chan with his contra-unfunny memes.

Janet Jackson (Michael Jackson's sister) is Muslim and now APPARENTLY so is Lindsay Lohan

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO

Who fucking cares, I wouldn't fuck either of them with your dick.

I don't care either I'm just throwing it out there since they are just famous celebrities

Anyone have that video of 2 Muslim girls humping each other in class. It's not on YouTube anymore

used-up women, including whores, convert to Islam because supposedly, either they, or the tambourine-swinging baptists, are the only groups that would accept them for strange reasons. Islam especially converts more incarcerated persons than any other religion. Alongside this, I think it also has to do with it being a fad for some women who after indulging in feminism, find their lives to be empty and meaninglessessentially true for older women who've no future, eg, Theresa Corbin (cnn chick) or sally jones(jihadi bitch who left her husband, kidnapped their baby son and fled to syria after converting).

they were beheaded shortly thereafter

Fuck off Canada.

Day of the Rake soon.

That is a quality dark elf picture my friend

thanks user :)

Sir Lollington Esq.

No. But i'd date a Muslim man.

Why? They're usually more masculine than white guys, have a greater respect for family, and darker skin is sexy af

Nothing wrong with a good fuck then adios.

Source?

i agree with eye color, definetly not with the rest.
blond hair on a guy looks faggy no matter what culture.

you gay?

Only if it was secret haram dating. The idea that her dad might honor kill her if he finds out is fucking hot.

I also like the idea of making her wear kinky shit under her hijab in public.

Hijab only covers the head though

I think you are thinking of the Niqab, which covers the whole body

I thought hijab was the generic name for "Islamic shit to cover your lady ornaments" inclusive of all the various styles like niqabs and burkhas and whatever

If shes attractive, I like her as a person, shes against sharia law in western countries and dislikes ISIS, then sure.

no

mate

POO

IN

THE

LOO

As if you wouldn't date a qt. Morrocan. I'm in England and there is French Morrocan. Women here for their studies. They are better than British slags

on what?

aren't doggos haram?

BOTH of these bitches need to work on their abs All that baby fat is unappealing

No not in Egypt

based egypts

I like that girl with the big titties in the beginning and in the youtube picture

What about you

no

Some pakis are actually not unnattractive, so yes.

i don't believe you.
post pics

maybe he's attracted to feces

This 👉

I don't date cultists.

Start your own cult based on their stupid Muslim shit and have those bitches worship you by appearing as the second coming of ALLAH the merciful blah blah blah

This 👉>>6707535

maybe, maybe not, doesn't matter to the muslim/arab female. To them, it's exotic.

What is exotic??

I thought that ME being being a foreign in a foreign Arabic land was exotic enough to the Arabic Muslim girls eye… I guess it based on your looks, your dress and the way you carry yourself & if you fit in to a bitches particular description of what she wants ehh…

But who gives a fxck what the bitch wants because it's all about ME and WHAT I WANT!!… I ain't changing for NO BITCH… Either they except ME for who I AM or they can get the fuck out the way of my MAC TRUCK and TAKE A HIKE BITCH!!!!!… That's GAME right der

They are better looking in general than British women.

really? British women are that ugly?

thats a nice fantasy, but nothing like that irl.
depending on which country your go to, most of them will just avoid/ignore you to death.

the Euro (gringo) look maybe helpful to pick up sluts in south America, buts it really won't help you in ME.
muslim women already know that there is no chance their family would let them go with a goy.
i doubt they'd risk getting beaten up and kicked out for a pink cock.
they're not the brightest but their not that dumb either.

like i said, the only girl you'd get are the one who have nothing to lose (former prostitutes, non-virgins, single moms) , the kind of girl who wouldn't be able to find a husband in her country.

I'm Mexican

Unless you lie and you say you're Muslim when you're really not

totally missed the point with what I was saying.

If she was 8yo and had the type of eyes that ask you to fuck her, yes I would.