These threads contain virus don't open their webpage

CODEMONKEY PLEASE ADD THESE THREADS TO THE BOTMOD SPAM FILTER. THANKS!

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: LEGEND

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

thanks! will check it out as soon as I get home!

Polite reminder that it is happening in here
r/

/r/

uh shieeet

When I got banned a few days ago (and then unbanned soon after) they added a word filter for "fìlmclub" which never got undone but it doesn't have much of an impact, the address is in the image.

yeah I noticed, I just wanted to make sure others didn't miss out if they were as easily distracted as myself

a thread with no faggotry? school must not be out yet

Just got out brother. LET THE FAGGOT PARTY BEGIN.

now playing

TUCKER AND DALE VS EVIL

now playing
user IS A FAGGOT
user wants to spam Holla Forums and give people malware.

now playing

STRANGELAND

now playing

PANDORUM

HE'S STILL POSTING

first shopped image

second shopped image

The autism of bumping their thread for them and driving more traffic to them

You're new here aren't you?

now playing

WATERPOWER

Kind of like taxi driver, but with more forced enema rape

Sit back and watch bad gore mobies with no pressure you fucking reatardes. End of the buzz great shit right here. Assholes.

what in the fuck did i just watch

now playing

KILL YOURSELF FILMCUNT

He has the best reaction images from 9GAG and reddit, and the best arguments. These include, "FAKE!!!!!" and "SHOPPED!!!".

Nope.

Yup.

Spread your malware and botnets elsewhere faggo

now playing

BAD BIOLOGY

AND HE STILL POSTS

it's an automatic scrip

next level spamming

haha you guys got this shit stickied.

regardless of your spamming and malware spreading no one is going to join your channel

Newfag 1 hour Holla Forums Stickied thread #6704614

Damn and you were my favorite mod when you were banning these threads.

Welp. Guess you guys are welcome here now. Don't think the sticky is going to actually help your cause tho.

Fucking hilarious tho.

Nah, it's manual. If nobody in chat posts the movie then it doesn't happen. We had one thread last about a month but usually they last less than 48 hrs

8ch Holla Forums
ADVERTISE YOUR SHITTY CLUB HERE

my fucking sides

lol'd

and to think all they were doing was posting movie gifs every 2 hours before you started this

So I have a question about your faggot moderation.

Do you ever unban people? You've probably only got to use your ban hammer like 4 times. I know it's tempting, but that's what initially pissed me off.

I posted two youtube playlists with like 300+ b horror movies and you fucking banned me.