Getting clothes as a guy

I had to go clothes shopping lately anons and saw how expensive male clothes were compared to women clothing. Even noticed how heavily discounted their clothes were yet male clothing wasn't. I had a look at their range of clothes as well and some of the stuff looks rather gender neutral and comfy, especially things like tops and jackets. It got me thinking, do you think it's acceptable for a guy to buy and wear women's clothing within reason if the stuff fits and doesn't look too weird on him? I feel liked I am being ripped off when it comes to male clothing

I do it, and my extremely straight (not sarcastic either) does it. Mostly because a chunk of their shit is wayyy more comfy than guys. As long as you don't mind a bit of an androgynous vibe, I'm sure you'll be fine! Do it up!

Any tips and hints on what to get or what to avoid? I don't want to get stuff that turns out to be uncomfortable.

stop shopping for brands

But user, I'm not? That's why I am really pissed off, even the cheap clothes are expensive and woman clothes are far cheaper

That's tough to say, cuz I wear skinny jeans. Tbh, just try some shit out, only way you'll know for sure.

Yeah no. You're a faggot.
There is a reason mens clothes are less comfortable, its because they last longer, look better and reflect the nature of men. Pro-tip, you can still wear clothes comfy and look manly.
Example, jeans or khaki pants, with a cotton tee, a dri-fit polo, with a fleece hoodie and vans.

No reason to be a gay, just learn how to dress you fucking autist.

Lel

Is this is joke? Women pay WAY more for clothes. Google away. 50 dollars tops. 80 dollars for cute jeans. 100+ for dresses. 100 dollars for a matching pantie/bra combo. Don't get me started on jewlery, accessories, and makeup. Most men buy 20 dollar tees and 30 dollar jeans. God I buy my brothers the cheapest shit and they wear it all the time, and they get compliments. 😒

Every single man has to work as a roughneck, and our clothes should reflect that. Wearing appropriate clothes for working with something that doesn't require physical activity is only something that homosexuals do.

I love how you tell someone to learn how to dress, but you still suggest that they wear fucking hoodies.

Women have cheap options as well, they just don't use them because they're stupid and vain.

Oversized hoodies are cute tbh. Try to find one that looks like a kitten or a puppy or pikachu.

It's not a joke it's just some Jew troll trying to ruin the board with his constant "being gay is normal and you should join".

Next time your coming up with a shitty scheme to shit up this board just like 4chan atleast make the scheme believable. Women's clothes are cheaper and more comfortable than men's? Get the fuck outta here retard.

Where the fuck do you shop?
Do you actually go into stores? There's $100 coats often reduced to $10 in sales. Same with jumpers. Underwear is also cheap. If you are stupid enough to constantly go for expensive stuff and not actually shop around looking for good deals then that's your problem.

another great idea from the jew bitch. Not only should you go buy womans clothes but also spend all day at the mall and shop around while looking for discounts and sales. FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT JEW

this thread is borderline gay
buy little, rarely and dont go using the clothes up

Holy fuck are you retarded?

Stop trying to spread trap threads and "buy girl clothes" type of faggotry k?

No user, I'm calling you out for spreading retarded advice. Only someone who has never had to earn anything in their life would be so retarded or you're a woman which is the same thing as retarded

You

Just buy a couple of plain shirts/sweaters and invest in a nice jacket. The shirts shouldn't be that expensive and a decent jacket will last you a long time, and if you're not planning to get fatter/grow taller anytime soon, make sure they're all durable and made of good fabric- it'll be more expensive but it's cheaper than buying a replacement.

There's a difference between being a kike and being thrifty.

What the fuck are you trying to say?
Of course our clothes should reflect our work requirements.
As for hoodies, what is wrong with hoodies you queer?

nigger

Or go to fucking thrift store you cock wresling faggot.

cheap shit will cost you later anyway. You can buy a nice expensive top that lasts a lifetime, or buy a cheap one, wash it once and never wear it again because its ugly.( ruin you washer/dyer too because of cheap dye. This actually happened to me ) i had to rit dye that top to make it look presentable again. My expensive tops still look brand new. I wish i could show you some of my 10+ year old tops.

I bet you get laid lots, user. I also imagine you go to interviews in nice clothes. Really nice ones. I bet they make a good impression.

Nice to know but here's the thing. Not everyone is trying to pretend to be a girl like you. Wannabe trannies are sad and pathetic and no one needs your advice.

I feel you.

I just want that Prog-Rock look.

I have a gf, a fairly good job and get complimented on the way I dress.
I'm certain I do not need to spend more than 30 bucks on a pair of pants or a dress shirt or anything other than shoes or a belt. But to be fair I buy most my clothes from apparel warehouses now because working in the promotional business has its perks.
In essence, retail a shit.

Get a polo faglord.