28 Pages

28 pages on alleged Saudi ties to 9/11 to be released as soon as Friday

archive.is/zuToP

man, a lot of shit happening friday

Yes!
Bump
kebab everywhere shit themselves in under one day

This. Welcome to the end times.

When Israeli isn't implicated in them (even though everybody knows they're who did it), can we all admit that Ry Dawstein isn't a reliable source on anything?

(((heavily redacted)))

DAY OF RAGE
MUH 28 PAGES

Looks like the ZOG is trying to counter Trump.

It`ll be released, the (((media))) will say a few things and BOOM!!! the racewar kicks off.
Snipers killing cops,"RWDS" kiling nigs the motherfuckig KKK strafing the streets with chessna`s. Cops and niggers and grannies die!
The national guard will be called in.
And all will be forgotten.

At least that is what I think will be the plan.
I have been know to have been wrong a few times
KKK
KEK
KKK

They will be redacted in some significant way, you can pretty much bet on it. The footnotes that lead to other materials will be removed, or the materials will unavailable for some legal reason.

What does Obama hope to gain from releasing them? He's still tangled up with the Saudis, and Hillary is, too.

I want those kkk cessnas.

So just page numbers?

So do I user, so do I.
I`m so hard right now

Praise Kek, slaughter the niggers to keep them in Check!

k
k
k
K
K
K
KKK
KEK
KKK
K
K
K
k
k
k

This. So fucking obvious these days just like the convenient Dallas shooting after the FBI announced Hillary committed a crime but they're not pursuing it.

Why Friday? Why not last friday or the friday before or the friday before that? WHAT TOOK SO FUCKING LONG?

WHAT A COHENCIDENCE

are these the same documents that Trump said he wants to publicize?

because trump will be top news not this

Is Friday the beginning of WWIII?

trips confirms

inb4 influx of shills to fuck with this and other friday habbenings

tomorrow is gonna be a fun day

inb4 King Nigger nukes Mecca on Friday to prove Democrats are the real racists and that he's not a Muslim and to distract everyone from Trump's speech

has it ever been brought up how he unironically towed the media line on zimmerman to almost satirical levels? it was clear he didn't follow the case whatsoever, yet tried to take some strong stand on it anyways

total cuck

Day of rage is cover for this. They'll release it after working hours and it might get a blurb on the 6pm news then it won't be spoken about ever again.

If the kikes are named the mossad will be the one edging the niggers on.
If it`s the arab fuckers (crypto kikes) then the dems will be the ones who push for chaos.

Hasn't Trump gone on record as saying he would want to protect Saudi Arabia?

Cuck is right. I unsubbed because of his ignorant pro-black BS. I think that Jewess, Hannah McCoy, is having an influence on him.

Why did I nor anyone else not witness these Hitler doebbles

He might have, but after this he`ll vow to glass them.

/thread

He also made a video kvetching about people naming the jew instead of only blaming "Zionists". As if the jewish problem is limited to foreign policy.

I'll take "Limited Hangout" for 300, Alex

Trump is going to have a field day.

Checking this ID.

No.

Nope, and he publicly admonished some cocky Saudi Prince who attempted to talk shit to him.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Saudis involved = Bush family involved = Clinton family involved.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

this poster = faggot = nigger = kike

He may be a faggot nigger kike, but

Is absolutely true. The Bush and Clinton family are close, and everybody knows about the Saudi connections to both.

So who's really the kike here?