Business

What should I sell Holla Forums? Nothing too expensive at first

Picture unrelated

grow a pair of nuts tumblr. You cant find a job because you don't want one. You're telling me my 16 year old brother can find a job but you cant? shut the fuck up.

Yeah pretty much, what should I sell with the business I'm about to start and grow, on my own.

You realize keeping this afloat is going to be a lot of work?

Sell your body, it is a good business.

I'm ugly as shit though

You obviously need a beat down into reality. If you're so incompetent that you can't get a job, you're not going to be able to start a business.

I mean sell your organs.

There you go OP, this anons idea is good. I heard testicles go for far higher payouts than they used to cause of all the trannies wanting to get their hands on them.

like this?

If id known you where transotioning id have already made the offer annon, I'll give you a pair for £600+my medical bills

Fuck off space Australia, protoss master race is the way to go

I'm tempted to sell sex toys

Think about it: nobody wants so buy one in person, more and more people are buying them, and I can send faggot lolcows dildos at factory prices whenever one gets doxxed

lol son
protoss has had no heroes in sc2
unless you want to call parting or mc a hero
mvp and nestea… those guys set themselves apart

Just get a fucking job. Where have you looked for a job at?

You can sell anything as long as you provide good customer service. I sell decals and I've the same customers for years because I'm really nice. People dont like it. I send them 2 new ones for free. They come back and buy more.

This.

do you pronounce decal like decaf with an l instead of an f, or like 'deckle'?

A lot of places around my city, I got an ask back for a second interview at a hobby store a few days ago but that company just had a fire and won't be opening for at least a few months and aren't hiring any more (I think they might have decided to downscale and rent out/selling part of the floor space, idk, didn't ask)

Plus I will be moving city in the next year or so, and an online business means I don't need to spend more months looking for work once I do, I will have brought it with me, this is the main reason I'm going to stick with drop shipping until I move, if I start out as a wholesaler I'm going to have to move boxes of product too

I agree, I just feel a bit spoiled for choice ATM, as long as I break even soon after I make the store it doesn't matter what I choose, because I will be making a second storefront selling something else and devoting most of my time not spent filling orders populating both stores before the other opens

Worst comes to worst I'll have to ask the nanny state for help and go back to the job search, hosting isn't THAT expensive

Nigger i have autism and i work at fucking Walmart 3rd shift as a maintenance worker. If a fuck up like me who lives with his mom at the age of 21 1/2 and has no drivers license, afraid to go to college and doesn't know what to do with his life, only other source of income is his mom and still makes enough money to buy food, guns, animu, and alcohol can do it

YOU FUCKING CAN

I used to be just like you OP, i lost 20 pounds after high school and was underweight, i was unemployed for 2 fucking years, broke as fuck, and my mom has a lung disease and makes no income except with government assistance. I have crippling anxiety and still struggle with autism.

Start applying online for jobs that at least pay over $10 dollars an hour. You might be lucky and get $10 dollars and up minimum wage if you live in a state where the cost of living is high.
Be Wisconsinfag so minimum wage is $7.50

Good luck OP. Add me on Skype or social media, just ask, I'm lonely as fuck too.

Bumping, i like OP, he reminds me of me.

And literally one off from trips, I'm gonna go end it now.

THIS OP

Everyone can get a damn job, depression and anxiety are no excuse!

Reifag here, the time you literally are complaining about Anxiety, depression etc. could be used as time to start applying for jobs.

JUST

FUCKING

DO IT!!!!

yeah reibro but not youre a wageslave

Sometimes you have to deal with that to have a decent life.

I only get the things i want when i get my bonus's and tax returns. You imply like i live in a mansion eating the finest foods and sipping on the finest liquor.

First comes priorities like paying rent and eating and then getting the things i desire.

Here ya go… gargle with this

there's that word again

Wow user. Might need some band-aids for that edgy shitpost.

AND JUST LIKE THAT, WE HAVE A DEAD THREAD

wow amazing. What more conditions do you have to be able to claim victim status? Perhaps I could try being a victim too

I know I am just a random on the internet but I need someone to sell apparel, tumblers, powerbanks and other things like that. If you got a nack for web design or embroidery, painting or things like that, I could use someone like you.

You fucking protoss don't even have noses, at least I can fucking smell. And you xenos smell like fucking pussies.

I hope to Hitler you're just memeing and you do in fact know what tumblers are.

you mean like a rock tumbler?

I mean like an insolated cup with a lid you dingus.

stfu loser. You work at Walmart for minimum wage, don't even try to tell others what to do. How about you fix your life up before you try giving advice.

Lol I like that I'm out of work for a while so I decide to take control of my life and be a sole trader instead of wasting time looking at the same few companies where I live that are all innandated because there is fewer jobs than there are people looking for work by a mile and you all August screech that I should stop it and return to looking for jobs that I won't be able to take with me when I move

I'm going between 6months and a year from now, let's say Imfind a job next month, I stay there for 5 months and then leave, then have to look again except I don't know what the job market will be like

Or I can make my own way, and as soon as I move all I'll need to do is get internet ASAP to start up trading again

I know I have depression and anxiety but as much as it's been difficult I haven't stopped looking or anything, except a small minority of days where I've been overwhelmed, normally after getting turned down

Is move is good for me, because their will always be something I could do to near immediate effect to improve my situation, instead of just being a little bitch all the time I'll be working for myself.

If all goes well, in 6 months I'll take out an ad on Holla Forums, if not I will have lost very little

I'm too normie for you guys

this image was fun but man is it dumb

I don't give a fuck about someone who bases their opinions of how good of a person I am based on how many people I've had sex with. I've actively chosen to break up with someone because they're not right for me. Such a narrow and shallow world view, I hope nobody actually believes this.

Im not OP but i know what i can and cant do. My brain becomes retarded in social situations its even kinda hard to drive cause of anxiety and im paranoid. Im manic depressed with extream anxiety. Some times it feels like my heart is gonna burst when i get panic attacks. I was offered zanack or how ever you spell it (i suck at spelling) by a dr but i didnt want drugs like that, last thing i want is a crazy addiction. I live in a tiny town, no car. Now tell me how to get a job? Allready applied at all the factorys in town… My coucelor tells me to try and get money from the gov but i aint retarded.

His vid seems more easy than getting a job.

Get money from the government, and consider trying the medication as a support in counseling, so you can function better than you can now, and maybe even learn to break anxiety patterns.

If you've had premarital sex you're garbage.

Enjoy your broken marriage~

Same to you.

I have GAD too, but I just graduated with a bachelors and have a fulltime job, its hard, but not impossible, it gets easier with time and dedication, keep striving user

go to the local grocery chain and ask for a job, it's probably all you can manage and compared to no income, it's considerable.
get a slightly better paying job which aligns with any aptitude you may have, however mild it may be
go lower

sell your blood.

Cough

This user wouldnt of said shit unless he was using a vpn to post with.
See this post its not pedo shit and its not spam… This user told the truth cause he feels 100% anonymous. Fuck you half chan!