Which one will you take to the prom Holla Forums?

Which one will you take to the prom Holla Forums?
you can only pick one, the rest will have their heart broken and miss out on having a prom date.

tripfag pls go

Your inability to choose a prom date leads to neither you and the five lovely ladies being alone on prom night.

you cry yourself to sleep because you missed out on such a lucrative opportunity
20 years has past since then and you are an alcoholic working a dead end job wishing you can go back in time and change your brash decision

#5 is alright I guess

These women are too old for the high school prom. Checkmate, OP.

3rd one is a qt

Number five is more attractive, but number three looks like she would be more tolerant of potential weaknesses in social skills
Number five could be a good choice if I had 'a good night' and she was laughing and impressed, but it could also be terrible if I couldn't manage to get her to talk to me.

Number 3 is objectively the best. Has the look of a girl who is nervous but probably excited. Well dressed. Number 2 is a close second but will probably make rumors spread.

That's how girls used to look at 17-18 but thanks to genetic degradation, they don't anymore.

Neither, I'm taking these waifus to prom.

You must be seriously edgy

newfag detected.

Sure.

You aren't the real lainfag.

ok

Y u heff to be mad?

I only take girls to their Primary School Prom

3, fuck everyone else

Goth chick…always had fun with goth chicks. Drive around 2 in the morning doing scavenger hunts with other people from school. The goth chicks, as contrary as it sounds, were the fun party girls that wanted to do cool weird stuff for no other reason but it was something to do.

How's that contrary? What else would they do, sit in their coffins all day and cry?

that's illegal!

I want pictures of Lain. Lewd pictures of Lain!

I like this Lain poster.

Lain can be lewd, too!

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

#2 if I couldn't have Winona