5FDP thread

Ivan Moody is one of the best vocalists I've heard in years, Zoltan Bathory is one of the best guitarists I've ever heard out of modern heavy metal and Jeremy Spencer is i think up there in terms of being one of the best drummers.

i like this song

I love that song too.
(Checked)

I like their music, but they're edgy as fuck, part of the media, and not very bright. Their heart is in the right place, generally, but they're not great people. I think they know this.

Life is not without sin user. Also, impressive trips.

So better yourself instead of imagining that your sky papa forgives you for continuing to be a piece of shit.

How do you know whats on the other side user?

Of your skull? I don't know. You mention sin, an abrahamic concept with etymological roots in languages closely related to those religions. You mention it in a way that makes it seem like you adhere to one of the abrahamic religions.

I don't remember if was mayhem fest or ozzfest but I saw them once and I thought they were really gay. Middle-school kids and retards were certainly into it though.

OP here

I'm a complete and total newfag when it comes to melodic death metal. You know things are bad when Arch enemy is the only band you know. Help a bro out and gimme some recommendations. Thanks

In Flames (Jester Race and Colony), Amon Amarth (Vs the World), Vehemence (Helping the World to See), Children of Bodom (the first 3 or 4 albums) and At the Gates are good, probably in that order. Generally earlier stuff is better. I try not to recommend laundry lists because then no-one listens to them.

Thanks man.

Yeh
rei a shit

Also Opeth when you get around to it. Mostly proggy but still pretty melodic.

Still your opinion man. Keep telling yourself that.

>>>/trash/

Thanks chen.

First album was gud the rest is radio friendly trash.I cringe every time I hear bad company.Cool story,they almost ran me over at the rockstar energy drink tour on a golf cart.I was high as eagle balls on acid and it was 102 degrees outside.

What band at mayhem fest could you possibly want to be tripping for?

You have to be 18 to post here.