>>6703300

I'm from Endchan and I only come here to see how empty this Holla Forums board is. I hope I could help by creating this new thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan5doxvprs5.onion/b/
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On Endchan I can post images with Tor, gr8 endchan5doxvprs5.onion/b/

underrated post

Endchan had it's chance to thrive with the great pedo purges Jim did, and it STILL didn't take off.

We autists endure.

Here till the end!

I still wonder what that little guy is up to sometimes. He's my hero. Along with Dysnomia.

from his twitter twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT looks like he's just trying to live his life the best way possible. I still hate that he left everyone in the dust after passing Jimjam the keys.

This thread reminds me of good times

requesting webm of hotwheels firing shots at briana wu

The twatter link isn't responsive. Also it's the current year and people are still using Twatter?

Link works fine for me, and yea sadly. Know any good alternatives? I've a lot of complaints about gab.ai so i'm not sure how good it is.

Where were you when 11/9 happened? This was me derailing a butthurt "I can't believe Trump won"
post and then his white knight friend shows up and made it 2x worse.

email
telephone
smoke signals
Fuck, two tin cans and a string is a better communication tool than Twatter.

I was at home drunk celebrating of course!

sites don't thrive on pedos, mr idontnowtimtalkinbout. they rarely survive the onslaught. that's why owners hate to see the latest pedosite get busted or fail. where will the cancer go next?

this level of irony requires a lot of effort. or maybe you're being serious?

>Everyone who wanted Hitlery to win Looks at Wolf Blitzer and CCN was on suicide watch

is there a club for trumpfans of your age? a sort of penguin club for underage misfits who dream of old men?

Holla Forums

KEK

Holla Forums is retarded as fuck though, they banned me for just saying "Hitlarry"

I rarely visit pol, I can't stand only talking about politics. I don't know how they do it.

compulsive/obsessive repetition is the key.

To be fair id rather be on Holla Forums than be in the circle jerk at Holla Forums.

or just dont go to either, that seems like the best option.