Normies are a waste of time

i.imgur.com/0pmH6A8.png

The alt right really needs to understand this. Say you "red pill" every single white goy out there. Then what? What are they going to do with that knowledge? Probably about as much as you're doing right? Nothing.

Yeah, those boats are still coming aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/07/12/homosexuality-and-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/4chan/

The alt right needs to take there medicine to keep there poz hole from flaring up again.

It's normalfag not "normie' you fucking newfag piece of shit.

sage

You Jewish conservatives are only allowed on Holla Forums if they want to apologize for WW2, WW1, WW3, Christcukery, and bringing niggers to America

That meme is about the shittiest word spam I've ever seen. I didn't even bother reading it it's so ugly.

That being said, we don't need every white man. We need about 2 million tops and that is totally doable, especially in this policy climate.

Fuck op and take your shitty defeatist meme with you.

I'm not alt-right. I'm straight.

You now have cancer

Normie is acceptable but only when used in the past-tens. I'm a official memespeak chancellor so trust me I know.

Sage and filtered

So when dealing with 10 or more normalfags?

is this some kind of bot?

Alt-right is great.

Alt-right is life.

Normalfags won't work together to undo liberal democracy in just the nick of time before collapse, but the social and cultural state of things are important. The AltRight's current emphasis, in overvaluing the impact of memes on social media discourse on current events, is thus doomed. Although, anyone who's followed Cernovich or Ricky Vaughn on twatter could already see this. They are what Obongo would call the JV team at best, and at worst they are like Neo 'Nazi' groups ran by actual Jews. Perhaps were the neoreactionaries exerting a stronger influence it would be something more than a gang of Trump cheerleaders, but this is not foreseeable.

The alt right is a bunch of faggot loving, poz'd kek posting retards. No thanks.

Being a political movement for a fringe anime image board on the edge of the internet is a waste of time, some of you legitimately have autism.

This.

Left out the "alt-right" part, the image is good and makes a good job to explain this phenomenon.
I don't think you fags should be all angry about the "alt-right", they added GLR so they are assuming Nazi makes part of the alt-right.We just have to co-opt the movement and make it go to where we want it to go. In the end,the fact they aren't a bunch of drones lefties or filhy commies makes them adapt to our reach.Just have to filter the good goyim/fags/breitbart kikes.

"Alt-Right" doesn't originate here. Holla Forums isn't a movement, it's an anonymous think tank and college for hardcore worldviews alongside pictures of cute girls and Third Reich imagery; people that come out of places like Holla Forums are the impending movement. Cultural Marxist cancer that comes out of your local campus isn't referred to as [insert college name here], they're Cultural Marxist cancer. In the same vein, people that come out of here are Holla Forumsacks to one another but to everyone else we're [insert Liberal-Marxist buzzwords/Alt-Right here].

Nigger what the fuck are you smoking. Neoreaction is literally a Jewish supremacy movement founded by Curtis (((Yarvin))). The biggest kike ever to kike. It explicitly absolves Jews of everything in favor of patently retarded nonsense theories blaming John Calvin and Oliver Cromwell for all the world's ills.

Their long term strategy for taking over "passivism" comes down to sitting on your ass and vomiting word salad at other jew bloggers until normies wake up one day, recognize your greatness and crown you king.

Neoreaction and all its fruits are fucking worthless cancer.

Excellent description.

daily reminder that the alt-right is a gaggle of faggots who want the niggers to leave their bath house.

Well the lemming image is pretty accurate there.

The majority of the population do just obey the dominant power.

Can you into comprehension? Better for them. Better than ecelebs and pepes. Ideological content, an ethical case for reform or restructure, something new which is unencumbered by the taboo of the old right. That would be the route to a mass political movement. Do you understand? Note that I view the AltRight as not only incompetent but ripe for the same old subversion. By whom? I am not for neoreaction. I've read UR, and that is the very best (and unsurprisingly Jewish) thing they have got. You can fucking die if you're trying to strawman me.

We might also disagree about the value of word salad. I like word salad. Learning to work with it is a pertinent challenge Jews like Yarvin and the people writing for ciunter-currents present us with. Unless you think that social order is a product of force + ever vigilant propaganda even in a good civilization I cannot see why you would dismiss the importance of scribal culture. Been around awhile.

TRS has some good/entertaining material, and the guys running it seem mostly decent and have families.

That said, the rest of the alt right is cancerous lisping scam artists like Spencer or boring queers like Johnson who run nothing blogs that don't get 1/100th traffic of people like Anglin that they dismiss as plebs.

Counter-Currents. Sorry, phone.

It has no value. They can't reach the masses and once you do make their arguments intelligible you realize how fucking dumb, dishonest or dangerous they are (muh calvinism, passivity, ebil WASPS, kikes dindu nuffin, etc)

Yarvin has literally said, "I started neoreaction because the system it creates is good for the Jews" Google it. If you need more convincing than that, I can't help you.

They are going to do the same fucking thing "White Nationalists" do. NOTHING!

In order to "Red Pill" Whites successfully one needs to present the argument without childish memes, Hitler, Nazis and potty mouths.

Here's the solution.

KILL (((WHITE NATIONALISTS)))

Fuck off kike.

Simpering and moderate is the approach the mainstream right has taken for the last 50 years and this country is on the verge of collapsing under the weight of leftist poz and parasitic mud hordes.

Acting like a nazi retard is not an approach that will ever be successful. Kill yourself.

Kill yourself Jew. Whites are now redpilled that Jews promote (((WHITE NATIONALISM))).

"It has no value" is too unspecific unless you're admitting an affinity for the AltRight that you don't want NRx to spoil. I differ in seeing the AltRight as future cuckservatives–as in, it is already too late for them even if Trump doesn't succumb.

On the other hand, if you're saying scribal culture has no value because of postmodern epistemology, the flexibility of language, lack of 1:1 correspondence in traditional Western philosophy, and the like, that perhaps force and propaganda are the proper basis for a social order, I would guess that either you're ignorant of philosophies of language and epistemology or you're blind to the fact that this image-based model of psychological control is in fact the Jewish model par excellence. Why would you participate in that? Or prefer it?

this level of retardation is outstanding.
what are you even doing on a politics board?

0/10

Still slightly better than your "trans-nazis" shtick, though.

He's Shilling for a few shekels.

What's a Trans nazi?

You aren't fooling anyone.

From what I've seen in recent years, at the least, the lemming situation either has greatly decreased due to the internet, or has, thanks to the internet evaporated as a concept.

The biggest way to keep a system intact is by telling everyone that they're the only ones with doubleunplusgood thoughs. Systems can thus easily rule even in the situation of a 0% - would-hang-today approval rating as long as this concept, including the Lemming concept, still exists.

When we start to meme and propagandise, talk and reach people, it might be much better to consider them like your pre-Holla Forums era self. It may very well be that almost all people, in particular of our own white ethnicity, have similar mindsets and can be turned completely to our side.

Fooling who asshole? Why can't you dumb nazi fuckers ever make a cogent argument? Always retard postings.

You cannot meme as a (((White Nationalist))).

the alt right are faggots

Holy fuck you dense goon. You're talking past me without reading my posts and that pile of irrelevant verbiage you just shat is case in point.

The only thing NRx has spoiled is their own anuses through years of relentless abuse. Fortunately they're far too marginal and retarded to wreak the sort of havoc on the goyim that (((Yarvin))), the open Jewish supremacist, intended.

Kill yourself.

kill yourself

NRx is actually this dumb. Glad they are so out of touch with reality that they will never get the chance to impose their Jewish technocratic state on the goyim.

Natt (pbuh), will fix the alt-right as it's new leader.

Gas yourself

Notice anything?

Your time will come shill.

SAGE AND REPORT

That you're a fag?

I believe in our ability to uncuck white men! They can be reasoned with, I say! White male brains are special like that.

OP here. I should clarify I don't support the alt-right. Its a delusional herd of queers.

The point was to show that their idea of starting "awoovment" is fucking retarded.

Then lurk more faggot.This is not 4chan

You just heard alt-right and chimped out.

therightstuff.biz/2016/07/12/homosexuality-and-the-alt-right/

Look at the comment section of this article. This is TRS which is supposed to be the most hardcore of the alt right. They're still fag apologists.

Oh look. Another thread about us somehow being the so called alt-right. Right after that MSM article declaring us so. (((Pure coincidence))) right?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I'm surprised so many people are actually falling for the Jewish plan to fracture and cause infighting in the right.
You must understand that however co-opted the alt-right movement it, it is still fundamentally our movement, they are in many ways similar to us. The fags however have taken over and are trying to stir tension in the right as a whole.
If you actually want to achieve anything then instead of shitposting '>alt-right' alongside dumb images you should try and take back our movement.

4 Chan is our meat shield full of cucks and Jews.
You are an idiot.

This assertion is classified "true, but useless". The population of non-lemmings is so huge that your tactics don't change.

Fuck off "we" are not similar to them and stop speaking as we summerfag

Which news article brought you here?

Hey Greg.

Do people even bother trying to fit in anymore?

I'm trying to say that it spawned and got popular off of Holla Forums, just because it's been co-opted doesn't mean it can't be un-co-opted.

Shut up, nerd.

all it is is a cheap attempt at exploiting our memes for popularity points by e-celeb faggots, we are not fucking alt-right so there's no reason to give a fuck about who owns it or not

Those e-celebs got popular because of the movement, not the other way around, I don't agree with them but if faggots want to flock to them then hell, let 'em
You underestimate how much people have actually been drawn to it, having the alt-right would be a huge gain for us and even perhaps let us have a louder voice, if you think like that it really doesn't matter who or how the movement got made, what matters is our plan to win over more support.

What do you mean? /POL is where the alt right was born, not the normie redditors and cuck chaners

SAGE ALL THESE ALT-KIKE SPAM THREADS

OP pic is made by a Jew

"Alt-right" doesn't believe themselves inherently better than rest of white goyim. It's a Jewish position.

Fuck off faggot, take the alt-right shilling and shove it up your ass
I bet its "Fits" pretty well Alt-right faggot

That's where (((you're))) wrong.

Vote

kys

Right. I'm talking passed you with "verbiage," but you're the one telling me that NRx is in no way part of the AltRight. There is considerable overlap between the two communities, particularly on twitter, and this will remain the case. So far AltRight has no serious positions save those relating to immigration and multiculturalism. It is consistently held as an umbrella term, which presents opportunity on the one hand and the danger of being coopted by ecelebs, their handlers, and other rightists on the other. I think it uncontroversial to pinpoint a distinction between NRx ideas and NRx bloggers/content farmers. That a couple of people have backed you up by admonishing that NRx is ridiculous/against white interests/dead in the water tells me someone is misunderstanding the point and resorting to anti-shilling tactics. This is laughable because ex NRx are all over the AltRight, and frankly this movement appears quite open to their methods if not all their ideas. You have no purity in this movement, and your leaders are rumored to be Jewish. Still, you posture.

reported

sage

AltRight could improve with alternative ecelebs, but the factual case for anti-modern politics has always been with the old right. The ethical case is a bit more difficult as it relates to worldview (pagan/Christian/secular humanistic). Just what is the need for a new right, or an alternative right, except to capitulate in whole or part to the current power structure?

not an argument.