Pence Picked apparently

drudgereport.com/

Druge is saying Pence has been picked by the site that they link to is kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/45OlQ
rollcall.com/mike-pence-chosen-as-trumps-v-p-nominee/
archive.is/WemwS]
npr.org/2016/07/07/481399548/meet-donald-trumps-potential-vice-presidents-in-100-words
npr.org/2016/07/12/481556964/meet-hillary-clintons-potential-vice-presidents-in-100-words
ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/278155-pence-endorses-cruz
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/29/pence_endorses_cruz_i_commend_donald_trump_for_being_voice_of_frustration_grateful_for_carrier_stance.html
predictit.org/Market/1529/Who-will-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433
observer.com/2016/07/military-guys-make-bad-running-mates/
economist.com/news/united-states/21694832-most-other-governors-seem-have-quietly-dropped-matter-indianas-governor-losing
twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628365739859968
twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628595906449409
archive.is/WLADG
archive.is/moU22
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/
twitter.com/BNONews/status/753658193272864768
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/13/report-sparks-speculation-of-rice-as-romney-running-mate/
archive.is/onCn4
archive.is/2FQ07
vox.com/2016/3/1/11127424/trump-authoritarianism
twitter.com/costareports/status/753659271607382016
tunein.com/radio/The-Savage-Nation-p20626/
stuff.co.nz/science/81975591/mysterious-syndrome-impairing-astronauts-eyesight
twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/752486155791327232
archive.is/P5RmB
pewforum.org/2016/07/13/evangelicals-rally-to-trump-religious-nones-back-clinton/
twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/753660552367321088
archive.is/bL0r6)
twitter.com/shellawish/status/753691694957268992
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753728269019549696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, its fucking nothing. Now check my dubs

NY Post works me for me. Archived: archive.is/45OlQ

I don't know much about Pence other than that he was anti-fag. Anyone got the cliff notes on this guy?

it's probably him, but who knows?

here is their (((source)))
rollcall.com/mike-pence-chosen-as-trumps-v-p-nominee/
it's fucking nothing

[archive.is/WemwS]

Official Holla Forums Trump VP Tier List:
Scott Brown
Michael Flynn

Ben Carson
Jeff Sessions

Chris Christie
Nikki Haley
John Kasich
Mike Pence
John Thune

Newt Gingrich

Weird, Drudge linked me to the NY Post. I guess they changed the source since Roll Call is down.

Anyway, let's assume that it is Pence, good or bad pick? I've honestly never heard of the guy before so I don't really have an opinion.

The Indiana version of Scott Walker.

Trump is the ultimate showman, I can see him leaking news about this lightweight to create a bigger shockwave when the big reveal occurs tomorrow:

Reconstituted Jeb! *

So a cuckservative? Not exactly excited. Is he right on any questions? Anti-fagging up the far right would be great, but I would imagine they are going to downplay that aspect of his career.

Seems like it pretty much came down to something Nixon told Roger Stone: find someone who won't hurt you

That rules out Gingrich for sure. The Newt choice would be a quick path to receiving a bullet in the head. LBJ part deux.

Interesting but it makes sense.

he's about as pro-israel as cruz and jewt

On the bright side, he's:

In the era of the perpetually offended and the identity politics which caters to them, that alone is a breath of fresh air.

IF TRUMP CUCKS HIMSELF WILLINGLY MYSELF AN OTHERS WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

Dear JIDF;
Yes Holla Forums is very small of the whole. The whole hates (((you))) just as much as we do. The whole just doesn't know that it's specifically ((())) that they hate.

like seriously, clam down a fucking moment you fucking idiots, who do you think trump is going to pick, he needs someone to balance him out.
So he will pick some boring joe biden tier guy who will just sit back and not question him plus please the establishment.

Of course, trump could pull a trump and the media could have shit info and tomorrow he reveals the whole thing was a ruse and (WILD CARD BITCHES) is the vp.

All that being said, if it is mike pence, the media is going to dig through his history so we will find out who he is in short time.

Faggot.

The NY Post linked to Roll Call.

I like my minions to have a certain look about them

In case anyone cares, here's a list of the potential running mates.

Trump: npr.org/2016/07/07/481399548/meet-donald-trumps-potential-vice-presidents-in-100-words

Shillary: npr.org/2016/07/12/481556964/meet-hillary-clintons-potential-vice-presidents-in-100-words

I see.

He has said, and his sons have said dozens of times that he (Trump) is looking into someone that share his (Trump's) views or more extreme views so if something were to (((happen))) the Trump vision would carry on.

They have VERY SPECIFICALLY said and noted the ever present threat of an assassination and keeping that in mind when looking for a VP.

here is a website that has mike pence on the issues

ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm

I really hope switching to Manafort as campaign manager was a good idea.

Pence is a horrible choice. It will lose Trump the fag vote that he won from the club massacare and the guy is a fucking NeoCon. Why not just choose Rubio then? WTF Trump?

Foreign policy

Immigration laws

>In June 2006, Pence unveiled a plan he describes as "no amnesty immigration reform", consisting of increased border security, followed by strict enforcement of laws against hiring illegal aliens, and a guest worker program. This guest worker program requires potential participants to apply from their home country to government-approved job placement agencies that match workers with employers who cannot find Americans for the job.[31] The plan received support from conservative leaders such as Dick Armey. Pat Buchanan, writing at WorldNetDaily, described this as "stealth amnesty", claiming that it is merely a "one week vacation" for illegal immigrants to return to their home country to apply for jobs under the program.[

It's appearing to be an absolutely god awful idea.

Lew was great and had a minor set back. Trump took that set back along with his kike son in law's push against Lew as a negative and canned Lew.

It's disgusting.

I've never even heard of this Pence faggot until people started talking about him being on Trump's short list. I don't know anything about him.

Would actually be better TBQH.

We wouldn't have to deal with some unknowing cuck. We would be dealing with a flagrant and overt cuck.

Trump listens far too much to the council of Jared Kushner. Eric needs to man up and remind his father on the true nature of the Jew.

WHY!?

Better than Newt, but worse than expected. We will have to see how right the reports are tomorrow.

He talking shit about Trump before IN primary. He backed Cruz before IN primary. After Trump won the IN primary Pence played dumb about what he did and said to/about Trump.

Pence is literally that little nerdy kid on the playground that tries to be friends with everyone and then everyone finds out who he is and he plays dumb.

((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))

2008: Lonely GOP dissent against Wall Street bailout. (Aug 2010)

Rated -6 by AAI, indicating a anti-Arab anti-Palestine voting record. (May 2012)

Commitment to unbreakable U.S.-Israel bond. (Mar 2010)

Rated A by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record. (Dec 2003)

End Birthright Citizenship; no more anchor babies. (Apr 2009)

Solidarity with Israel in its fight against terrorism. (Apr 2002)

If true, what a cuck move. Don't forget Pence tried to prop up Cruz's dying campaign during the Indiana primaries as a last ditch effort to stop Trump.

Better because most people are literally who about him, Newt is better documented and in people's mind. This won't be a very big damage to the Trump brand, but it is disappointing if true.

I still think Trump could come out tomorrow and say: "It's Rubiiiiioooooooooooooo" *flicks water*

Roger Stone loves Rubio, and Trump might respect that he's the only one who dared go up against him before it was down to two.

So Trump is basically cucking himself.

I'm starting to see that the happening is only real solution.

FUCKIN BASED

Why would it print the echo more than once? It's not looped.

I don't know if he can win some blue states anymore. It's going to be extremely hard for him to be competitive in MI and Penn, and I think it's good bye to fucking NY.

Fuck, this is a terrible fucking choice. I'll still vote Trump, even though he's going to win Texas anyways, but this is not great.

Flynn it to win it.

Because they're both degenerates.

If Trump really picks him it is fucking over.
Prepare your angus for Shillary
I am still voting for Trump
But shit this just got alot harder to win

That's a funny way to spell Don Jr.

Everyone knows Newt at least, and Newt is still a damn good speaker who knows DC inside out. Choosing Pence over Newt if they are the only options the logical decision is Newt.

Picking Pence is like picking Palin.

I'm a retard. The if statement should be a while statement.

Screw you user.

k

Very disappointing.

PENCE IS AS CONTROLLED AS JEWT. HE WILL BE PRESIDENT PENCE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

Can you guys stop despairing every five minutes over mere rumors? There's plenty other things in the world to be worried about and the press has been fucking with us since we were born.

kek

Okay, ive thought about it, mike pence is from Indiana, the northern rust belt, trump is making a play for northern blue collar workers

The announcement will be made tomorrow, ie Friday. Pence is a rumor till then.

Honestly, Trump/Garrison is guaranteed.

Bullshit, he was forced to endorse Cruz by his thugs and that's why he praised Trump at the same time.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/278155-pence-endorses-cruz
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/29/pence_endorses_cruz_i_commend_donald_trump_for_being_voice_of_frustration_grateful_for_carrier_stance.html

I'll believe it when i hear it from trump himself
I dont get why you guys willing believe the (((media))) so much

Seriously where is the original report that Pence was picked? We need to check if it is trustworthy.

Kind of like both Pauls?

It's an empty gesture to posture for anti-establishment types.

It's all p art of the controlled narrative and you're feeding into it.

The if statement is fine since it seems you want to print echoes if Pence is similar to Gingrich, you just need to have your statement nested within a for/while loop. A while loop would then need a method of breaking to have a finite number of iterations so really you'd want to use a for loop with the desired number of iterations as part of the conditions of the loop.

Who is Pence?

Or you could use a while loop with a second conditional that would trigger based on an iterative variable acting as the loop break.

I'm holding on to hope that it's just rumors.

Yeah I know, but Drudge has been right before on rumors.

It's probably not Pence

Trump plays games with the media, and this "leak" probably came from Trump himself. Don't fall for the ruse Holla Forums.

Skip to 4:21

"Donald Trump is planning to announce that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is his choice for his vice presidential running mate, according to a Republican with direct knowledge of the decision."

a "source"

Exactly.

No kidding. It's like they have their Hillary 2016 ball gags ready to go at a moments notice.

Pence is a pretty based choice if you're anti-homo, anti-immigrant, anti-debt. Trump didn't get this far by appeasing "moderate" cucks

Make this thread tomorrow when it's official.

Also, Flynn FTW. Obama will try to get marial law. You need the army on your side 100%. Soem northern cuck won't help.

Coincidently the anianmooose scheduled the Day of Triggering on the same day as Trump's revealing the VP. The CIA is learning how to take the spotlight away from Trump.

Drudge has a good track record regarding upcoming news announcements.

who?

Ah, and here is the dossier on Pence:

Mike Pence:

Pro Life
Pro Military
Pro Border Wall
Pro Balanced Budget
Pro Business
Pro Free Trade
Pro Fair tax
Voted No to '08 Auto Bailout
Voted No to Wall Street Bailout
Voted to terminate Home Affordable Mortg. Program
Voted yes to define Marriage as one man, one woman
Voted yes to ban same sex marriage
Voted yes to protect the pledge of allegiance
Voted to repeal Obamacare reporting requirements for small business
Voted yes on military border patrols to battle drugs and terror
Voted to guarantee parent's right to educate their children
Voted yes to allow drilling on the continental shelf
Voted to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gasses
Voted no to enforcing C02 global warming pollution
Voted yes for permitting new refineries
Voted against raising the CAFE Standards
Voted yes to drilling in the ANWR
Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act
Voted no on Cash for Clunkers
Voted to reduce marriage tax
Voted to restrict US funding of the UN
Voted no on Senate pay raise
Voted to require ID to vote
Voted against suing gun manufactures and sellers for gun misuse
Voted for national concealed carry
Voted to ban gun registration
Voted to defund Obamacare
Voted twice to repeal Obamacare
Voted to end birth right citizenship (anchor babies)
Voted to declare English as the official language

Against Internet tax
Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality
Member of the TEA Party movement
Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond
Rated by the NTU as being a "Taxpayer's Friend"
Rated by the CTJ as being opposed to progressive taxation
Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union
Rated A by the NRA for pro gun position
Rated by AAI as being anti-Arab and anti-Palestine
Rated by the Christian Coalition as being of Pro Family Values
Rated by the NEA as being anti-public education
Rated by the NAACP as being anti Affirmative Action

zyklon

But Drudge is sourcing the NYT. Those shits aren't trustworthy.

At least it won't be Newt.

Sadly that's the only positive point I can think of.

No.

MAKE AS MUCH NOISE AGAINST THIS AS POSSIBLE.

Something about silence is violence? Though it doesn't quite work here.

Yea I'm sure saging will make a big difference on a thread moving this fast you retarded fuck.

Giuliani then? Wouldn't that bring the votes of cops too? Or those are already secured.. ?

Flynn fags BTFO

Newt fags BTFO

HOW NEW ARE YOU???

Maybe Pence is a stealth Goy who really just fucking hates Jews

Why the fuck would he ever pick Kasich?

So here's the question, is playing up to the religious conservatives (they aren't going to vote for Hillary anyway) worth sacrificing the faggot vote Trump will have managed to steal after Orlando?

for this alone, he is OK for me.

A lot of this stuff is good.

Pro life is retarded, but I get it's the GOP platform. Pro free trade is retarded. But he's not going to help Trump in a general election. I hope it isn't Pence.

If you're a cop and you're not voting Trump, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.

Are there really Newtfags?

predictit.org/Market/1529/Who-will-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination

Checking in on the normalfags putting money on this, Pence is at 92 cents.

My head is saying don't put money down, my heart is saying buy up Pence NOs.

The faggot vote does not mean anything. It's insignificant.

MSM have been pushing Pence because he's a weakling who'll get smoked by anyone the Democrats put up for VP, even Warren.

Yes, and I don't know where they came from. There was one who avatarfagged with sluts wearing Trump gear and others who kept repeating Newt's full retard moonbase shit.

Oh yeah, I remember that. The guy was praising Trump throughout the speech and then just suddenly endorsed Rato, maybe he did have a gun pointed at him. So maybe he has a good ideology, but is a coward.

this

OK so Pence is a FairTax supporter. I'll get on board with that because that's the best tax system.

The moonbase idea is cool, but we need to save the country first from the spics and niggers.

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433

WTF

I seriously hope you don't call yourself "red pilled."

So either it's definately not him or Trump changed his mind.

TOP CUCK

What a cucked shill. Hope that's more evidence this is just a ruse. In fact it must be, that sort of cuckoldry would present itself in the vetting process.

observer.com/2016/07/military-guys-make-bad-running-mates/

Disclosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media.

If Trump changed his mind after making that bold of statement that means Pence is full of shit to begin with, another convictionless faggot.

That republican's name?

John Miller

RUSTBELT
RUSTBELT
RUSTBELT

BLUE COLLAR WORKERS
JOBS OUTSOURCED

RUSTBELT

This beta-yid is really getting on my nerves. I bet he'll organize a rescheduled Trump trip to Israel soon.

How the fuck does the constitution apply to non-citizens? The goddamn thing doesn't even apply to citizens anyway.

Some of us like to speculate, but you'd have known that if you were here for more than a couple months

read the entire article

Is this a meme or some autist's idea of trolling?

I'm seeing "who?" and "literally who?" posted in threads all the time now, for people who are discussed or referenced on Holla Forums every single day.

oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rustbelt would work better if you got an old blue dog Democrat, not a nobody tea party Republican.

so he's an idiot

OT, but Justice Ginsberg has bent the knee!

Add another to the list. A pope, a chief justice, who's next for a stumping?

Pull the trigger, I'm sick of these shills.

This pick sounds better than ever.

I can only hope the current president is next

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

A common shill tactic is to post a lot in a thread in order to astroturf. Not a single real source has been given by any news outlet making this claim besides unsubstantiated rumors and yet idiots like you are fueling the fire. Don't you know that the kike media simply loves to lie, especially about Trump?

She's trying to backtrack so she doesn't have to recuse herself if she has to decide on anything related to Trump, like a close election or something.

It's because someone told her if this election comes down to another 2000 like supreme court decision, by having ousted herself she just recused herself from being able to vote on it.

She doesn't regret anything she said, she's a dirty leftist bitch.

I'd prefer the curse kill her. Still quite surprised a yid would apologize to the goys when they already have this much power.

are you autistic, people are crying like this is an official announcement from trump and not just media games

lol

No she didn't. She has to make that decision voluntarily.

And of course she won't.

She probably will have to recuse herself anyways, the deed's been done.

If it were to come down to a supreme court decision and didn't recuse herself all hell would break loose.

She fucked up and knows it.

Not everything is announced. Do you think Obama announced 'I'm going to genocide whites' before he started doing it? Your argument would have invalidated all the prescient leaks from Roger Stone as well.

Hush newfags

So you're autistic or a media shill, thanks for telling me friend

Loretta Lynch is being considered for AG by Hillary. Originally promoted by Bill. Meets with him while Hillary is under investigation. Doesn't recuse herself.

Nothing broke loose.

So now leftists are calling him "pe nce"

If Hillary wins the happening will follow shortly anyway.

economist.com/news/united-states/21694832-most-other-governors-seem-have-quietly-dropped-matter-indianas-governor-losing

Do you have anything to say or are you going to just repeat 'autistic' over and over like some Holla Forumsedditor?

The cuck who caved in to the kvetching of out-of-state (((billionaires))) over RFRA? Enjoy baking your faggot cakes.

This

Trump has to pick someone who's an absolute madman ^10 to secure himself

So much this.

So many (((peopl))) are saying shit like;

They're barely over 1% of the US and as we know since gay marriage got pushed through leftists now HATE faggots because being a faggot means you're sexist and misogynistic.

Or something. I can't do those gymnastics.

Even Foamboy would be a better pick. I hope you're just rusing the (((media))), Don.

I absolutely fucking loathe the Economist and their beta leftist cuckold writers. The most pretentious effete unaccomplished know-it-alls you'll ever meet.

Yes. They're essentially the Paul supporters who think they're still supporting an anti-establishment politician.

FYI, when trump brings his kids along it means he wants to show them how he hustles.

The only move he could make to bring more votes would be to pick a woman VP or Ben Carson.

See. That statement ALONE. Shows how much of a shabbos goy he is.

but even with Ben Carson… doubt the niggers would vote too much for Trump. He'd have more chances with Kanye West or some other shit nigger.

How is that helpful at all? He will stab Trump in the back with the Speaker over and over again

Ron Paul doesn't even like Jewt, he talked shit about him when John Boner resigned as Speaker.

I hope no one likes Jewt 'NAFTA' Gingrich.

Honestly based on this his record is not as bad as I expected, but isn't wasn't like there was a deep bench to pick from. None of them were perfect except my dream VP pick Pat Buchanan.

dubs don't lie

What about Israel? And their use of, and total disregard for, our armed forces?

so hes a jew then

Pence is for NAFTA, TPP, CAFTA
Pro Iraq war
PENCE: Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.

I thought that would trigger them.

Please.

"A source"

It's bullshit

He seems a globalist faggot iirc

IT IS CONSTITUTIONAL.

SHOW ME WHERE THE CONSTITUTION EXPLICITLY GIVES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JURISDICTION OVER "REFUGEES" OR WHERE IT EXCLUDES THE STATES FROM SUCH DECISION.

Income tax is (((income tax))).

A lot of Fox News watching cucks like him. Sean Hannity can't stop talking about how great he is and how much he wants him to be VP.

NO. STOP believing that the VP pick has any affect on voting in the general. It DOESN'T. Except for an insignificant amount in the state of a governor if the governor is picked.

CAMPAIGN HAS DENIED THAT PENCE WAS PICKED

source?

Yeah but Newt is out of the running in my opinion. If he wasn't he would have just taken Adelson up on the 200M offer they made a while back.

I think Newt is safely out of the running. Pence seems most likely.

i remember reading an article which cited the RNC saying a "mercurial candidate (trump)" may pick someone else.

i'm thinking pence was "leaked"

For what it's worth, CNN's Wolf doesn't seem infuriated by the idea of Pence. Maybe he's a little too mildly amused.

We should probably scan across all the pundits about this to get a better idea about the significance of a potential Pence VP.

Yawn. There are numerous studies that show my post.

Look them up faggot. I'm on a phone.

Best be sharin' a source nigger

He has my vote.

what the fuck is happening

Does no one else remember Trump's tweet reply to someone saying for him to pick Sessions as his VP Trump saying and hinting how great Sessions is?

THAT IS THE ONLY HINT WE HAVE OF ANY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL AND IT'S HAPPENED A FEW TIMES IIRC.

ARCHIVED
1/2 A decision has not been made by Mr. Trump. He will be making a decision in the future…
archive.is/WLADG

2/2 …and will be announcing his Vice Presidential pick tomorrow at 11am as planned.
archive.is/moU22

Trump confirmed for playing chess, everybody else is playing checkers
Pence was "leaked" in order to gauge interest

fuckin check em
shillsand JIDF btfo

I wouldn't consider that a clear denial but i hope he's not picking pence

Nothing. OP is a faggot who forgot to mention that it's just a rumor.

Basically, the original sources (New York Times and CBS) were being fucking retarded and everyone else were trying to jump on the bandwagon.

wut?

That isn't a denial at all.

(((forgot)))

You think McCain lost because of Palin?

Remember that Trump is a master at playing the media.

That's very very odd.

1. Why is this rumour/meme running around?
2. Who started it?

For clicks?

I think it was a huge factor to him losing. Not the deciding factor, a lot went into him losing, but Palin was a massive contribution I think.

We figured out the Palin endorsement even though the Trump campaign was keeping tight lipped after our sleuthing hit the MSM.

NEWFAGS PLEASE LEAVE

This guy will look like an idiot if it is Pence.

Fuck you I said that it wasn't locked down.

This. Remember the order of announcements of happenings.

The day before or morning of Trump stating he'd announce on Friday was the same day that the leak of BLM terrorists having terrorist attacks in 37 cities on the same date Trump is announcing.

He's scopping up the news away from that because people WILL be watching.

It's obvious he's playing everyone and playing them hard. He was only said he would announce AT the convention. Not 3 days before.

It had better not be Pence, a man despised by his own state. I probably won't turn on Trump, but I sure as hell won't be spending time producing any more pro-Trump OC.

We'll all know tomorrow when the Don himself announces it.

(checked)

wew.

He looks like Leslie Nielsen

Who, incidentally, played the POTUS in a movie or two.

If this is true, then Trump should pick the most hardcore bastard he can find.

If it actually is Pence, it's a terrible choice.
It's going to cost him the fag vote, and pence will turn out to be a liability

Shouldve went with Flynn or some other non politician.

I hope they lose all of their subscribers. Their new "European" friends certainly won't be reading anything, let alone buying their magazine.

wow literally less than 1% of the population

The whole Pence rumor started since he decided to not run for relection, which would be necessary to be the VP pick.

Flynn is a retard or a shill. No thanks m8.

Great pick if you want to get assassinated and replaced with a cuck. Ann Coulter is right. He's already starting to make bad decisions when he already established himself as the anti-establishment candidate.

I was kinda hoping for Michael Flynn.

Why do you say that? I thought Flynn was the best of the list

Cucked enough to win over the beltway worshiping fags, white straight cis male to send the message anyways.
It's not like the vp has any purpose unless he gets jfk'd anyways.

FUCK OFF WITH THE FAG VOTE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

There is no fag vote.

PENCE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT GOYIM

TRUMP WILL DIE IN AN (((ACCIDENT))) EARLY 2017

PRAISE G-D

Considering trump has made ain't free trade practically his whole ticket I'm sure he will bend on this. Otherwise, this guy pence is based

Trump made a wise choice in someone who isn't a dumbass (like Biden) or someone who will reek of affirmative action pc hire (like Palin who is also a dumbass)

Fag vote literally is nothing, but he will be a terrible choice you're correct.

Same, not only would she finally become a good jew, a liberal dying on the court would return to a majority against them.

The Indianapolis Star is reporting that Pence is dropping his bid to run for re-election as Indiana governor.

There is no way he would do this unless he was to become VP.

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/

For putting ISIS and Iran in the same category, as if they're related in any way. I let the fact that he grouped North Korea, Cuba and Venezuela together in some Bush era axis of evil go as a lapse in judgement on his part. For someone who is a military intelligence analyst, he either has no idea what's actually going on or is actively shilling to get attention away from Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Shills on 4chan in overdrive to shill for pence.

If it gets all the ANYONE BUT TRUMP! cuck holdouts to pull the lever for Trump, I can live with it. But that is the only reason I would live with it.

Pence is based.

Fuck off jew

It isn't that 1% that's the issue, it's the much larger % of undecideds who might be socially liberal and fiscally conservative

Those voters will be needed.

Except it plays right into hillary's media's already established narrative and will further solidify the non-white vote behind her.

Ok.

Why? Who gives a fuck?

He's also said he wants to disarm middle eastern states of nuclear weapons, which, ostensibly, would include Israel. That does sound like Iran saber rattling though, I'll concede that point.

Because then you see what the shillbots are spreading as their narrative.

They love Pence because it practically hands them the election.

Gross.

Well, I guess it is pretty timely.

But still highly doubtful. The policies don't match and now that spokesperson said it's false.

You misspelled Moloch.

Anyone think his "religious bill" that he immediately backtracked on was him just setting up for this? To give the media ammunition against whoever he attached himself to?

Trump's Communications Director Jason Miller has denied this an hour ago. See above.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Vice is an irrelevant position. A conservative Christian is a good move to get Republicans excited without Sarah Palining it.

Israel is irrelevant as 100% of candidates who have a shot are pro-Israel.

Remember you have this option or Hillary. Which would you prefer?

you must be a shill or an idiot if you think pence doesn't play right into the left's already established narrative.

The only people touching Israel's nukes are those who activate the Samson Option, no reason in bringing up the point. What one should focus on is the small arms and equipment that flood out of Israel and Saudi Arabia that exacerbated this entire situation. Until someone talks about this on a high level, absolutely nothing is going to happen.

Again, Flynn drank too much kool-aid if he seriously thinks that Iran is a problem to the US, and moreso if he thinks that ISIS is in anyway related to Iran. He's ran military fucking intelligence and he doesn't know that Iran is running Iraq's Shiite militias that are keeping that country from total implosion? Why the fuck is he even so close to Trump?

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why don't you faggots just wait until tomorrow for Trump him self to announce who his pick is? Instead of listening to what the media says?

Nice. At least he realized he was a dumbass

Why cares about low energy narratives, they don't fucking work.

FUCKING KILL THE ZIONIST NEOCON

I never ascribe things to incompetence at that level. If he is planning an Iran invasion, then he knows what he's getting into and is just shilling a convenient narrative.

If Flynn is this toxic, doesn't that make Pence the least offensive option?

Lad, the reason their narrative doesn't work is because it's very tenuous at best.

Trump picks Pence, it goes right to their confirmation bias.

You are a shill or an idiot if you think this is a good thing.

The bill was just to convince dumb Hoosiers that he was a true conservative™. They barely even noticed when he effectively neutered the bill.

UNTIL THEY ASSASSINATE TRUMP AND PUT THEIR ZIONIST GLOBALIST PUPPET IN PLACE TO IGNORE EVERYTHING HE SAID, YOU RETARDED FUCKING FAGGOT.

Yes, which makes me question all of the (1)s ITT that say nothing but

I've seen a lot on Flynt interviews in the last day and he seems unprepared, see his abortion gaffe

Ann Coulter and Mike Cernovich are really, really against Mike Pence.

Pence will have to come out strong tommorow and make the case as to why he's the best choice. However, he will get slammed hard on his support for TPP, him being against Trump's Muslim ban, and that infamous LGBT fiasco he had

I'm someone who said months ago that we'll know where Trump stands when it comes to the general election. Is he going to concede and go back to the middle like a cuck desperate for votes, or is he going to stand firm with his Republican primary claims. You're for the latter my cucked friend.

former*

If he's leaning Pence, he might as well just pick Mike Cuckabee

Lol. Try not to be so upset that you can't even get your connotations right, faggot.

Tell me how pence adds to the ticket.

I've told you how it subtracts from it, and it's a major impact.

TRUMP TEAM: IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PICK SESSIONS I BEG OF YOU

Ok

Who cares what that kike thinks?

Oh yeah, Milo is now against the choice as well

Sessions probably gives him the most value.

I'm shocked.

I'm just wary of people being for Flynn for literally no discernible reason, any thread that talks about VPs other than him draws these faggots like flies.

It's nothing but rumors, absolutely nothing has been confirmed yet.

No one cares.

Then the (((media))) will go after him as having no vp with experience to help him in office. As much as people apparently hate politicians, I have heard them saying they want a politician as vp to balance it.

I would actually be okay with Ann Coulter as VP, BUT ONLY ON ONE CONDITION: she uses the position to launch a domestic campaign against universal suffrage. Pitch it as a single vote per household, uniting the family, as opposed to removing it from women. Definitely throw in shit about only taxpayers get to vote, etc.

SHE wouldn't want the position for any other reason, either.

it's almost as if you're a shill

Pence is red herring

You know who BASED Pence is similar to?

Ted Cruz!

The greatest senator to ever live.

A Trump/Pence ticket will ensure that the judeo-christian values this country is based n will not be tarnished by ultra-right reactionary thinking.

A based moderate liberal like Pence is exactly what Trump needs to keep him in line.

Pence is based

Mike Pence may be a must in order to get GOP establishment comfortable with with him. More standard conservative types are weary of Trump, Pence as VP could make them warm up. He's not my fav either but whatever. I would've gone with Flynn but the GOP would've further shit itself.

Its looking likely though. But if Pence is the pick. like I said he must come out swinging and swinging hard.

He's gonna get hit hard for his TPP support, him against the Muslim ban, his LGBT flop,

Pence is Johnson Mk.II

Just fuck my movement up

BASED PENCE IS BASED

Not really, Trump's communications director has already denied.

It would really be great if you and some other anons could read the damn thread before commenting.

Nimrata fucking Randhawa is on there, but no Paul? Fuck you.

and how do we know this isn't just bullshit to cover up the leaks?

So who you think he'll pick?

Is it Pence or some general?

This does nothing to prove that pence won't be the pick.

I am legitimately worried the #nevertrump cucks have weaseled this faggot into serious VP consideration.

That's a major concern.

Its fucking nothing. He neither confirmed or denied whether or not it was true, just that Trump will announce his choice tomorrow.

Stop trying to save face Chump.

Your Trump God hates neo-nazis and is going to Make America Jewish Again with the help of based judeo-christian Pence

Sessions gives him the most positive feedback, Flynn gives him the most outsider cred and democrat reconsideration on who to pick for POTUS. Every other choice and there will be whiners.

Trump should pick Holla Forums to be VP

There was also proof that Pence was getting ready to air commercials for his reelection campaign in August

PENCE IS BASED AND THE 46TH PRESIDENT AFTER TRUMP COMMITS SUICIDE BY SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD FOUR TIMES

Until Trump says who he picked himself, take this shit with a grain of salt, because media will all try to push their choice.

I think he'll pick Flynn and I hope he picks Flynn. Personally I would've preferred Webb or Randlet, but they weren't on the list for whatever reason.

More importantly the motherfucker is 57 and can potentially take over if Trump 100% uncucks him.

I think this will be a turning point for Holla Forums

If this shabbos goy is the VP nom, the pro-Trump hegemony is broken

I think the summerfags are wrong. Trump appeals to the more liberal people already. Cuckservatives aren't so sure and Trump needs to get that block out to the polls this November.

I think it's going to be Pence, and it's going to be brilliant. The more liberal voices on the internet, including on raddit and tumblr, may not understand. Pence gives a balanced, winning ticket. Compromise. Balance. Presidential. Of course the media will attack him more, but it's current year. Who gives two fucks about the media?

The Donald will set party policy. Pence isn't a big enough figure to push Trump around, is he? Newt is pushy.

Pence is the Holla Forums candidate.

Praise Kek.

checked and kekked

Because that would be stupid and untypical of Trump's MO over the last 12 months?

No idea, could be just about anyone.

What part of "A decision has not been made by Mr. Trump. He will be making a decision in the future" don't you understand?

Can you elaborate on why you like Flynn or are you a robot?

Explain how picking pence will help the ticket.

I've explained how it plays into the media's already created narrative.

You're right.

Trump will bring a glorious age of Socialism to the country and gas the filthy whites.

Trump is the true BLM candidate.

Yeah, he's not bad, as long as he brings in all the Christian votes, it's ok. See:

How sure are we that this is true? I want to keep the hope alive.

Top kek, thanks for proving penceshills really are just bots

You don't know how UNCERTAIN the cuckservatives are. This is giving them something to turn out for, and he will campaign in their turf.

That's collected data from over the years you dumb fuck.

Please, we would drop nukes from orbit. Harder to find out who was responsible.

PENCE IS BASED IS PENCE

Then we can't take credit.

it's already jewish

He only said a decision has not been made, its simply telling people to wait for tomorrow, it means Pence is still a possible choice that Trump has thought about. So yeah, its fucking nothing just wait is whatbhe said. What part do you not understand?

We're going t kick the goys out of the house and senate, and we're going to make goys second-class citizens.

I'm not a huge Flynn fan, but he's easily the best choice out of what's been said is on the list. The reason why, he's a old blue dog Democrat, was dumped by King Nigger for calling these mudshits out for what they are, and he'll be appealing for the independents and blue collar Democrats abandoned by the Democratic Party.

Trying to appeal to the cuckservative base never has fucking worked. Look at McCain, look at Romney. It has not worked, and this cycle will not be different. Picking Pence to appease the cuckservatives will not help, and will in fact push away the Rust Belt states.

I said OK for Ann, as in 'I respect that'

I just was pointing out someone using Kike Cernovich as an appeal to authority.

Sorry if my dislike for Jews troubles you.

Thanks.

EVERY day I hear faggot cucks calling into talk radio and whining about how they will NEVER vote for Trump because of "muh principles" and whatever. Pence is an attempt to get these cuckservatives to vote Trump.

It'll be Sessions, he's the only one not scheduled to speak at the RNC, because he'll be speaking in the VP spot. And if it's not Sessions and he's snubbed for a convention speaking spot, I don't know if I'll vote at all this year, because fuck that kind of betrayal.

THIS THIS THIS

We really need to reach out to the liberals and bring ourselves to a more moderate viewpoint.

Trump needs to get rid of silly ideals like building a wall if he wants to win.

the thing is, they'll vote for Trump over killary for the same reason most bernouts will vote for her as well. they hate and fear the alternative more.

Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terror. Where do you think ISIS gets it's money. besides israel obviously

>NK, Cuba, and Venezuala ARE LINKED. Have you never heard of socialism communism lite?

Every single word, nay letter in your post drips of "I'm a kike shill" or "I believe everything kike shills tell me to believe"

He was drummed out by the Obama admin for basically being politically incorrect and not pushing the PC narrative. He's military, which for whatever reason appeals to most red blooded Americans. And really, who would be better? Sessions maybe. But he should stay in senate and fight there.

That is fucking retarded, and will not work. These cuckservatives do not fucking matter, they will either suck it up and vote Trump anyways because he has an R next to his name, or they're going to stay home. Trying to appeal to these cucks will not work, never appeal to cucks.

Who invited the National Review to the thread?

He's not even okay.

I'm talking about conservative cucks.

Well they never had principles in the first place if they are willing to vote for hillary.

He's like an older Ted Cruz.

I voted for Cruz, he is the hero we needed but didn't deserve.

Explain how is Trump is going to win if they stay home. Pence can help to mobilize the cucks while Trump appeals to the retarted bernouts

This.

checked

I agree, but it's also possible that Trump is getting the establishment to chill out and stop attacking him. Maybe the establishment will then work to get the cucks in line.

But I don't know if it will work either, because cucks by definition will never help to advance your agenda.

You know, they might as well be fucking liberals.

Because the cuckservatives who do stay home are going to be so small in numbers in won't matter. You know what will matter? Independents, white blue collar Democrats. Fucking think dude.

It's like you're posting from (((MSM))) headquarters. No one but talking heads say gaffe.

Except he didn't. Do you seriously believe that ISIS is a completely organic phenomena? It's controlled opposition, if the Obama narrative wins out, Muslims will invade the US. If what Flynn is talking about happens, then we go full neocohen Bush 2.0 mode.

That's a strange way of spelling Saudi Arabia, you wouldn't happen to have shares in (((FOX NEWS))) would you?

Except he's not. He's an intelligence desk jockey who has no idea what he's talking about or he's a very great shill.

this

Only based Pence can save this country.

Doubt it, Trump made his brand by getting attacked by the Establishment. Why would he stop the thing that was helping him the most?

Don't care about that gamergoy cuck.

oh boy where have i heard this before? HI GAMERGOY!

"A decision has not been made" means that any media outlet which claims that Pence has been picked is lying and that every Holla Forumsack ITT gobbling it all up and repeating it is either a moron or a shill.

It absolutely does not mean that at all as the name Pence has been flaunted neither by Trump himself nor by his campaign, only by the medias.

Not a single one of you remembers the young republican speech at some college where she said literally that.

They will only stop when he gives up on his positions and joins the cuckservative camp. You don't need to appeal to fools who want to ruin america, only paint your enemy in a worse light and sjow you are the better choice.

Except Flynn isn't president numbnuts.

I really hope it's a fucking lie.

I never said I support appeals to cucks you fuckwad.

He's in Trump's ear as the VP (((advising))) him with his (((military intelligence))) that he has. Or Trump gets assassinated.

drudge is typical kike faggot: write a headline and link it to someone elses' work.

You are dumb. It's about votes.

Yawn. She may be "based" completely disagree see:

Even if she is based, she's a woman and easily controllable.

Why are you so liberal? Trump himself appeals to those liberals that you think are so important. The VP needs to be conservative. Trump himself appeals to moderates. Trump is no John McCain.

By Trump?

This.

PENCE WILL BEND TO THE KIKE'S WILL.

So will Ann Coulter.

I hope this is a simple media tactic, but Trump has had Pence talk at rallies so saying Trump has not flaunted him is simply not true.

This actually makes him sounds okay if he wasn't such a ZOG cocksucking piece of trash.

those bernie supporters and cuckservatives sure vote dont they, thats why their guys are running for president right now right

I've been looking at your posts 2ca9ad, suspecting you are a kike shill, this confirms it.

Hoosier here

Pence is largely despised statewide, terrible pick

Trump's appeal to liberals is ENORMOUS. Probably more than his appeal to conservatives.

Oh yeah, totally liberal bro. You are a fucking retard. Look, if he's going to get a conservative VP, it might as well be a REAL conservative like Pat Buchanan, not this flimsy cuckservative shit like Pence.

But Trump already appeals to Independents and Democrats. You basically want a Trump / John Miller ticket that brings nothing new to the table, it doesn't make any sense.

I just typed the first word that came to my head m8, and doesn't change the fact that he was acting like a sperg in almost all the inverviews. I liked the prospect of having Flynt as VP before that

kike and currynigger dick. she's dated them before.

Pick one and then have yourself chemically castrated so that you don't bring more potatoes into the world

If Trump picks a cuck / controlled op candidate. Including Pence, or Gingritch then I will vote Clinton so I can watch it all burn.

It brings more to the table than picking some cuckservative to appeal to more cuckservatives who weren't even going to vote for him.

I am a huge Trump supporter I want him to win but he needs votes and by choosing BASED PENCE as his VP he'll cinch the election.

Pence is based

Every day you hear callers who are prefiltered as those cucks.

Those same cucks were the #NeverTrump crowd. That crowd was insignificant and tiny. It was just loud and forcefully given the most media attention.

I live in WI, a "Cruz state". I have yet to meet someone who is a Cruz fan or a #NeverTrump person.

To be honest with you Pence seems "manageable" imo, what pisses me off is the amount of bullshit and hearsay being thrown around itt.

Trumps had shittons of different people ( including other politicians) talk at his rallies it means fucking nothing.

Oh (((you)))

I just don't see him making plays for NY or Penn or MI with a cuckservative like Pence. Remember this is the same guy who called a Muslim ban "unconstitutional and offensive," who endorsed Cruz to try and keep his campaign afloat, who probably called Trump a clown at some point, maybe. What does he bring to the table? Indiana? No one likes him in Indiana.

TRUMPENCE

MAKE AMERICA PENCE AGAIN

lad

Gas it.

at the end of the day anons, whoever he picks, you shouldn't jump over to $hillary, Trump is our last real shot at saving western civilization, cuck for a VP or not

What the fuck are you rationalizing for faggot?

Pence will gain Christians vote. They might not vote after Cruz & Rubio shit.

If trump doesn't pick Hitler's ghost, I'll be a #hillarymissile

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Name a single jewish thing I said.

I hate jews, based Pence will gas the jews.

We NEED based Pence to be VP.

vote Johnson

Well this pretty much sums it up.

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLIO

No thanks Holla Forums

fag

The counter-argument could be that Pence "levels" the ticket out. A high energy paleoconservative alpha male (Trump) for angry white males like us and a more mellow cuckservative for other electoral groups.

But I see your point. Do you have any recent poll numbers for PA NY IN and MI? The numbers at Realclearpolitics are all pretty dated.

twitter.com/BNONews/status/753658193272864768

Gun was probably jumped by poorly vetted sourcing. Standard media stupidity.

I know former cruzcucks/Christians who are full on Trump supporters now. The only real important thing for them is to stop shillary from getting in and some of the things Trump says may be an extra reason to vote.

Is this your first post ITT or are you just pretending to be retarded?

What I've been saying the entire thread.

THE FOLLOWING IDS SHOULD BE FILTERED;
b3be00
445ca8

THESE ALL JOINED WELL AFTER THE HALF WAY POINT;
fbad0b
2ca9ad
b8ee14
c58b67
9062eb
fce0ac
a71a78
41c6f8
9062eb
3059a4

Each one is either pushing for;
>Pence is based because he agreed with Trump Ignore him bashing Trump and supporting Cruz before IN primary

That or Trump leaked his pick early to get feedback, and to rub it in the media's faces tomorrow when it turns out they were wrong

4D Chess

They are extremely close, except for NY but that hasn't been polled in a couple of months. I'm not sure about Indiana.

They're within polling error.

Excellent.

This. Most of the Cruzcucks are going to vote Trump anyways, a very small percentage are going to stay home and an even smaller percentage are voting other. Any losses from cuckservatives will be made up for by Bernouts, independents, and blue collar Democrats.

"leaks" are normally last minute focus testing to gauge reaction as the other user noted, which is why it helps to chimp out over bad pick 'leaks' since it will aid in last minute decision making

This was my prediction when all these leaks and stories starting flowing fast and furious. illustrate just how much the lugenpresse doesn't know.

Learn to type in English you illiterate fuckwit.

Nice try kike.

You can't stop the Trumpence train. Based Pence has already won.

Could you post those that you have?

ADD;
17cf2b

Trump HAS the Cruz Christian vote more well established than Cruz ever did.

Christians are absolutely SICK of what the (((pope Francis))) / Cardinals / Bishops etc. are doing and saying. All you hear about "Christcucks" is Holla Forums spam and has been proved to be.

Only person here filtered is you my friend.

=-Reported for intl shill, consensus cracking, and obvious shitposting.==

Then pick Giuliani and get the NY vote.

Oh (((you))).

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096

Oh boy!

Time for all us pro-white folk to gear up to vote for the man who will put this platform into action!

Go fuck yourself, you God,an fucking keyboard motherfucking iPad autocorrect piece of shit predictions changing my fucking equals signs into something else

And why the fuck can't we actually edit the wrapping text for formatting here? Why even give us the fucking option to change what characters cause bold, italic, red, etc. if it doesn't even fucking work at all when you change it?

=-whose fucking idea was that==

It's getting mighty shilly in here.

How many have called me a kike?

It doesn't matter if you've filtered me when I'm paid $0.48 per reply.

Sure

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html That +9 Clinton is probably an outlier.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

I was wrong about MI, but I think that will shift in the coming weeks.

That's fully as arbitrary as calling him Hitler 2.0

Still no arguments for why Flynn is a retard, yet lots of pro-Flynn posts. Where did these guys come from?

Reported for intl shill.

so should I wait for Hitler or become a #HillfireMissile? follow up; if voting doesn't matter, why do you care how people vote?

kill yourself

ADD;
db7feb

To your filters.

Thank you user.

He has done this EVERY SINGLE TIME and the concern shills have fallen for it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It is Sessions or Flynn. And (((they))) are terrified.

Hahaha holy shit, thread theme.

We are actually going to die for Israel in the current year.

(((e0f2a4))) is an Holla Forums shill

I have no problem being wrong in this case.

Filtered CTR

lads..

Yeah…

He doesnt say thats a good thing or a bad thing. He just states that it is. And in fact the recucklican platform is the most pro israel of all time

Thats why we are going to MAGA

Reported.

Reported
Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd
Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ
If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ
Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q
Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6
“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

If this is to me it's far more than that. I explained why and it's pretty obvious.

lol

You’re hidden and the thread is so much better.

There are some good links missing from there.

1sec.

Trump is literally hitler

Reminder that in 2012, Condoleeza Rice was Romneys predicted running mate.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/13/report-sparks-speculation-of-rice-as-romney-running-mate/

Updated.

THE FOLLOWING IDS SHOULD BE FILTERED;
b3be00
445ca8

THESE ALL JOINED WELL AFTER THE HALF WAY POINT;
fbad0b
2ca9ad
b8ee14
c58b67
9062eb
fce0ac
a71a78
41c6f8
9062eb
3059a4
17cf2b
db7feb

Each one is either pushing for;

(1) is the meme, not numerous posts, newfag

nvm, I can't find the links.

There were a bunch of articles about white supremacists and Trump..

When a shill is shilling and has a disproportionate number of posts in a thread, it is.

This thread is embarrassing.

but I found this shit for faggot voters:

archive.is/onCn4
archive.is/2FQ07

what's the correct number of posts to have so that it doesn't trigger your aspergers riddled mind?

I believe i know who his top 2 VP picks are

Donald Trump Jr.
Eric Trump

Telling you would just be telling the shills. We’re not that dumb. Reported for being a cocksucking retard, too.

Filtered my man

Donald Trump could be just the first of many Trumps in American politics

vox.com/2016/3/1/11127424/trump-authoritarianism

The Mossad assassinated me in the end.

This article says Trumpf is a fascist warmonger?

too late kiddo I already reported you. You're done here, boy.

Except Pence has suspended his campaign for governor.

And isn’t speaking at the convention.

This is really fucking upsetting, as a Hoosier and a Holla Forumsack.

That'd be amazing.

Let's do it.

That's not going to save you from the ban, Chaim. You'll have to try harder.

No. It tries to make a connection between authoritArians and Trump with a few mentions of how Nazis also came into power like that.

UPDATE: Two senior Trump campaign officials tell @PhilipRucker and me that Trump has NOT yet called Pence or other VP prospects

twitter.com/costareports/status/753659271607382016

Sounds like a mixed bag.

I'm shocked that the lugenpresse is reporting on shit it pulled out of its ass and trying to control the narrative!

incorrect pseudocode is a new meme

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

This is the biggest kike cuck shill thread I've seen in a good while. Definitely chuckle worthy watching you oven dodgers at work. Thank you rabbis for entertaining this simple goy.

TRUMP ON SAVAGE NATION SOON

PENCE ABANDONED ELECTION FOR GOVERNOR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reported for kike.

He's pretty much a typical neocon. Governor of Indiana and longtime former congressman. I'm honestly not that concerned. We need Session in the Senate more than a useless VP anyway, and it'll appease "muh principles" conservatives.

for (;op == faggot;) assert(1);

top kek, you mossad kikes must really be scared

Why is he even doing that before the VP choice is official?

wew

Maybe Trump is waiting to see Holla Forums's reaction before choosing.

Had to make a choice before Friday, apparently dropped it "due to VP speculation".

Recall that Pence during primary was trying to sway his Indiana constituents against Trump and for Cruz or Rubio

Maybe the same reason that Cruz picked Fiorina before his candidacy was confirmed?

Except we know that’s not true. Cruz picked Fiorina because she was going to expose his five infidelities.

Applied Memetics must be really short of money if this if all they got.

ljl If only the rest of your buddies could reveal themselves so easily

He knows our reaction. He knows what we want.

MR. PRESIDENT, PLEASE. YOUR INTERNET PEOPLE IMPLORE YOU. WE KNOW THAT SESSIONS IS OLD. WE KNOW THAT BUCHANAN IS OLD. WE KNOW THAT WE, THE YOUNG ONES, HAVE NO PERSONAL POWER. THERE’S A GAP IN OUR IDEOLOGY’S AGES.

BUT PICKING A NEOCON ZIONIST SIGNS YOUR DEATH CERTIFICATE, MR. PRESIDENT.

TRUMP ON SAVAGE NOW

If only.
Jeff Sessions is best vp pick

I highly doubt Trump would pick people that were so vocally anti-Trump. Newt has been sucking up lately but he put out a few nasty articles about the judge thing so I imagine he's out now that's he's reduced to begging on Breitbart.

My heart cant take much more of this.

I HAVEN’T MADE THAT DECISION YET

Why can't he accept VP and then suspend the campaign for governor?

Honestly I want Trump to Pick Ben Garrison.

He could combat Hillary's racism persuasion with picking a man trolled by racists and give a sob story.

And none of us would complain because it's Ben fucking Garrison.

Much more than 1% of the population cares about the fag vote. Still, it doesn't matter since they will never vote republican anyway.

I absolutely love that image. It so succinctly describes the impotent rage behind such posts, and it’s funny to boot.

True, though his endorsement of Cruz was the weakest endorsement out there. People made fun of him and told him to just vote for Trump since all he did was say good things about Trump and then abruptly said people should vote for Cruz. We had a few threads about it. I'm hoping Trump is pulling a bait and switch. He has been meeting with this guy and Newt which makes e hope he is meeting with them personally to let them down in person and tell them what is up.

Even if Pence is VP it won't matter. It's to get the "muh principles" neocons on his side. VP's dont do shit unless there's a tie in the Senate, and Sessions is much more useful where he is; being the only Trump-like Senator. I'm not worried about the God-Emperor at all. He has a pretty powerful will and won't be co-opted.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

It would be a nice bait and switch, huffington post is already trying to point out how "evil" Pence is for his past comments.

Well shit, I guess it could be worse.

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT JARED THINKS

Means the kike is likely pulling shit out of his ass to fabricate consensus of a VP choice

I would cry tears of joy if this happened.

Means fuck all

WE'VE BEEN RUSED
WE'VE BEEN RUSED
WE'VE BEEN RUSED
WE'VE BEEN RUSED

lol Now he's going to purposefully pick someone else to ensure a longshot bet wins. This isn't a horserace, there are no odds, it's all based on some guy's decision.

Who knows. I've been thinking, what exactly does a VP do in murica? Is it just a backup who goes to do his own thing until he's needed or what? Might not want to pick someone who Trump could use somewhere else much more.

The moonbase is literally the only good idea Newt ever had in his entire life.

Exactly

We need to be able to get off Earth if Civilization goes completely tits up.

Niggers won't be able to follow us into Space.

Pretty much. It's a backup in the case of a president getting offed. Which is why Trump needs someone more extreme than him so that anyone planning an assassination will have it worse.

Trump is an abnormal case because of his terrible risk of suicide by 3 gunshots to the back of the head so he needs a VP who would act as insurance in case something were to happen to him. Meaning his VP must be even more dangerous than Trump

Which is why when people who talk good about Newt only talk about Moonbase AEIOU shit. We're still a ways from space, if at all.

This is true. I feel as if Pence is just there as shadow VP, with Sessions being the true VP and head of congress. I can see Trump doing something like this.

Unless we fucking take them with us because we're that stupid.

Trump doesn't like Jared and screams at him all the time. He only stomachs him because he is married to Ivanka.

(((we)))

We don't get moonbases when we have to pay for negro gibs ad infinitum. There's a great picture where some sheboon is holding up a sign that says something to the effect that we should give negroes more gibs since we have so much money to spend on space missions. If someone has it I'd appreciate it.

Haha please tell me you aren't joking.

With SpaceX almost mastering reusable rockets we're closer to colonizing space than any time in history.

Don't be to much of a pessimist.

Fair point.

Things were pretty nice in the Bronze Age before they collapsed as well.

Nobody is going to be colonizing space.
stuff.co.nz/science/81975591/mysterious-syndrome-impairing-astronauts-eyesight

Honestly I'm just glad it isn't Newt or Christie.

Pence is the the cheese pizza (not CP as in literal cheese pizza) of candidates, nobody really cares either way.

If Trump decides on Pence it's because he's planning on having massive security defending him…

I still think it's a bad choice…

I swear to god my life purpose is to become a Billionaire and fund a Generation ship so that a small portion of humanity can survive.

If civilization lasts for another 20 years Musk is getting his ass to Mars.

Honestly I think that Musk knows what's up and made SpaceX to get the fuck away from it.

I mean the guy is a South African(most are Redpilled), has 5 white kids and is supposedly a massive patriarchal shitlord behind closed doors.

At least we have hope for a white Mars.

Pence is based

He's a better politician than Sessions by far.

Which is exactly the problem. It's always more and never accomplishes anything. If you take the time to examine the numbers of how much is spent, you'll be horrified at how it affected nothing.

I heard someone who is somehow still a lolbertardian talking about how they in the inner cities are living a third world life, and something needs to be done to fix that. Like what?
IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE THIRD WORLD PEOPLE

Just like make better radiation shields.

I think it's a zero gravity issue.

Mars has Gravity dipshit

Welfare was given to negroes to stop them from rioting back in the 70's. It didn't take long for their rioting ways to return, might as well save a buck and cancel all EBT cards too.

There's an article that talks about the going-ons of the Trump campaign. It was the article that Trump actually did an interview for. It noted that Trump shouted down Jared for the Israel trip that Trump eventually cancelled and got angry with him for something else. That and Trump is best friends with Christie, the guy who sent Jared's father to jail, and continues to bring him about much to Jared's displeasure.

No it doesn't you fucking jew.

twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/752486155791327232

Honestly I wonder if Ivanka is the man in the relationship.

Huh, I always thought he was pretty faggy from his public appearances.

Pence is a very good pick. He helps Trump shore up the Midwest, cuckservatives and women, plus Pence scares the shit out of Obama. Watch a video of the two of them together.

And they'll be sitting in a ship with zero gravity for months, and then living in 1/3rd of earth's gravity. I'm sure there won't be any problems at all.

True. Pence is bland as fuck and thus might as well not be there. That's the only thing he has going for him but I'm not digging Pence.

He has to keep on good terms with the Jews so they don't fuck him over.

You can make artificial gravity in space with a centrifuge

Yes, but if it had worked then I wouldn't be here on this site.

Musk is just a shell company for the US government. How did he win the faggot lottery and get government subsidies?

His profile reads like a caricature of a 1950s white American.

Filtered my man

It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

There's many reasons to be here even if the negroes weren't a problem comrade

Not if you have to feed, clothe and support non-whites.

Honestly I don't know but something about him screams that he's a top goy.

Maybe he got government subsidies because ULA is such overpriced utter shit with Russian engines.

I do however think that Tesla is faggotry and he should focus solely on SpaceX.

We really need a way out man.

That's the first thing that came to mind with Pence. I'm hoping this is true if he goes for this.

Yeah, Kek really, really needs to deal with this meddlesome heeb.

Dishonest media!

That's why SpaceX is a private venture.

He gets to choose who goes on the Mars Mission because he owns the whole gig.

Fuck off, we need to conquer Earth AND Mars.

Summer is so obvious in this thread.

FYI, you really only need something like 40,000 people to make it in order for an infinite amount of people to generate a civilization. So I think we'll eventually win in some way.

All the people from Indiana I know I live one state over Hate him. He may actually loose Trump votes.

Why wait til then? We may as well start now.

Because then we can just drop a colony into the middle of africa.

He did say he leaned toward Cruz, but didn't explicitly hate or dislike Trump.

If I remember he was forced to Endorse Cruz at gun point.

Ivanka, naked, doing a voice impression of her father: “Open up your little kike ass, Jared. IT’S GONNA BE HUUUUUUGE!”

Is that why he attacked the muslim ban like a good little cuck?

If it is, we’ll just build rotating space stations. Problem fucking solved.

Pic related. It’s the interior of TrumpHab One

Keep telling yourself that.

Honestly thinking of him as the bottom makes me more comfortable with the fact that he's married to Ivanka.

Noice.

IKTFB

God damn those titties.

It's funny because it sounds like she is trying to copy him at times. The speech when she introduced him last year is a good example.

Watch Trump be doing a Tyrion; he suspects there's a mole in his campaign, so he picks a bunch of different cuckservatives, and tells a different name to each of his aides.

Someone's getting fired. Plus Trump gets to laugh at the lugenpresse when the person he actually picks wasn't on any of their lists.

We need to get off this shithole.

The fluctuating market is based on what people 'think' is most likely; the odds are not made by bookies for there. People are fooling themselves or taking the media and fooling each other in various bets in that market. It's been going nuts this past week and fun to watch the comment section.

I put down some for Flynn YES as my longshot, and Pence NO earlier before the media craze today

It looks just like the Gundam space colonies.

I wouldn't put it pass him.

Fuck Earth, Earth is for faggots.

Mars is a pure white homeland

Our bodies didn't evolve to deal with microgravity.

Wow man, Jill Stein is Bernie 2.0
Johnson is Yeb! 2.0

Anchor babies are not law in the first place

Everyone MUST read Adios, America! by Ann Coulter. She’s the only one who talks about it. Anchor babies were made up by a federal judge. YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN IF YOU ARE BORN ON US SOIL UNLESS YOUR FATHER WAS A CITIZEN AT THE TIME OF YOUR BIRTH.

That’s not possible
Pence is the worst thing to happen to any form of education in the state of Indiana. What the fuck are they smoking?

You also got the straight fag lovers (Bernie Supporters) who would go out of their way to vote against him because of Pence.

I would like to retroactively reapply the real version. It would remove many who don't belong.

if the Donald picks Pence as VP he'll loose a bunch of Indiana voters who know what kind of a$$hat Pence is.

My dick would be diamonds if he did this. I want this to happen.

Mars is 38% of the gravitational pull of Earth's. It would definitely fuck up the first couple of generations, but over time, or if we get some genetic engineering of humans, humans would adapt. It's either that or somehow formulate a way to create artificial gravity.

We have now detected gravity waves, which is step one.

Based

Operation Wetback sent back “anchor babies” without any regard for that bullshit.

Operation Wetback II: Electric Beanerloo under Trump will probably do the same.

In case nobody's noticed, Judge Curiel was born before that federal judge did that. Which means that his isn't even real.

I just looked over Brown and Flynn, they both look pretty damn kosher.

Is there anything I am missing?

It'll be too easy. If we start now, we'll be in for a challenge.

They help win the general election. If you want non kosher, you'd want to pick Buchanan or Randlet, but Buchanan is old and Randlet wouldn't accept it. That's what you're missing.

He wants to take Israel's nukes away. Brown is very similar to Trump in regards to policy and is was even suggested by Iron Ann.

Dubs for Oprah VP

Any retard that buys this jewish shit deserves castration.

Get out and stay out.

I need a source on the Israel shit. He needs to be 100% anti-Israel for me to accept the above fucking nonsense.

Oh, the media worries about the law and constitution all of a sudden!

Disarming nuclear Israel > irrelevant faggotry

bloo bloo muh boar shin

Look, the only two possible choices who aren't speaking at the RNC are Sessions and Christie. The VP pick has a speaking slot. Christie has too many negatives and seems more to be tapped for AG. I'm almost certain it's Sessions. Honestly, if it's not Sessions and he doesn't get a spot to speak in the convention, I'll be rather pissed and see it as betrayal of someone who has been loyal to Trump from the earliest days.

Sessions may not want to speak. He seems like the kind of guy that is not fond of the spotlight and just wants to get to work and get things done right.

There is if he has no chance to win or if he's being tapped for a high Cabinet position.

Pence is at best, meh, bland, lame, weak. It's not as bad as picking Jewt, but it's not a very strong decision on his part.

This is a bait and switch. Mark my words, Kek will deliver us a VP on par with Hitler.

There's at least one reason to trick the media into thinking his VP pick is Pence. When it's not Pence it delivers a crushing blow to the lugenpresse's credibility. Trump can start saying "the media is s clueless! They thought I was picking Pence!" at his rallies.

So long as it’s not Department of Education.

I so fucking hope this is it. I hope that Trump had the power to make Pence suspend his campaign for the sole purpose of destroying the press.

Can you IMAGINE what that would imply about Trump?

If Trump's assassinated, then civil war and right wing death squads purging government and media are happening, no one would believe it was random or a lone-nut.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump pulled out someone who hasn't been on these lists for consideration someone we or anyone would expect, that would show how unpredictable and good at playing hsi cards close to the vest and preventing leaks he is.

With how the election is going, we may want someone who can effectively stand up to the (((media))) and Shillary, and I think Krispy might be better suited to fit that. But on the other hand Sessions would do the actual job better though. I'd prefer one of those two or Flynn, but I fuck Kike Pence, and Gingrich too. Don't forget that his last name was McPhierson but his mom divorced his father and married another man who adopted him under the name Gingrich. He is literally MY WIFE"S SON the candidate.

actually I've seen a study somewhere that says that even as low as 300(!) is enough so long they're not closely related

This is totally the type of thing that Trump would do, although I have doubts that we'll see anything too unexpected. He would likely be holding meetings with any finalists at this point and that's something hard to keep under wraps, but we know he's met with Pence. He has to decide by tonight so he can have whoever it is with him tomorrow morning.

You were reported and hidden 20 posts ago, kike.

Remove the "I" from that sentence, that changed the meaning altogether.

lefty shill reported

I see it as being a choice with executive experience in politics.

I really think there is an extraordinary amount of females that have found 8/pol/ or some very drug-addled men…

Can one of the cuckservatives pushing for pence in this thread explain how Trump needs a evangelicuck to win over the christcuck vote?

archive.is/P5RmB
pewforum.org/2016/07/13/evangelicals-rally-to-trump-religious-nones-back-clinton/

Shills are trying to have us believe that the evangelicals are only barely supporting Trump, that somehow they'll flip to Hillary if we don't pick some supercuck like Pence. Never mind the percentage of Democrats voting Republican this election is higher than the reverse. Never mind that a bunch of people registered Republican just for this election. No, we must pander to the lowest common denominator of the group that's already solidly on our side instead of someone who would actually be the best for the job.

You are a fucking idiot. Vice Presitional pick is about strenghtening your base. That's what Pence is for.

This allows Trump to maneuver to the center during election without having to jepordize the evengelical votes.

Those people arent evangelicals, the baby isn't black

by going for evangelicucks

because he's had trouble modifying positions so far. kill yourself zionist shill.

Wait… did we all forget about the clandestine meetings between Trump and Scott Brown? I think he might be a potential wildcard here.

You're blinded by your ideology, user.

Another ignorant comment. Boring…

It's gotta be tough being a 12 year old who knows nothing about politics.

Fuck me, I got confused… I meant Rick Scott. Wasn't there something where he was at Mar-a-Lago?

Go the fuck back to cuckchan, faggot.

It's still not officially official, but it does look that way.

He seems like such a mixed bag. I was hoping for Sessions. Oh well, better trust his judgement at this point.

Did I hurt your feelings, kid?

You weren't responding to me you dumb fuck.

Yeah, that bag has Hasidics, Orthodox, Sephardi, Ashkenazi, and much, much more! It's truly a bag of wonders, goy!

I hadn't thought of that.

Does the VP has to be chosen before a certain date?

Because I don't see anyone wondering who will be Hillary's VP, it's who's going to be Trump's VP? who's going to be Trump's VP? who's going to be Trump's VP?.

I thought Trump would choose his VP after Hillary has announced her choice.

They'll just pin it on ISIS, which the public would believe.
It's a minor blow to the narrative but nowhere near as big a disaster as a Trump presidency would be for them.

No he doesn't. Did you read the full quote or you were too busy jacking off?

And if there's a general in the army who really wants to disarm Israel then you can bet he's not going to talk about it in public.

You're so fucking retarded its almost unbelievable. Kill yourself anytime.

You need quads to get Garrison as VP.

Saudi Arabia. That's the #1 state sponsor of terrorism. #2 is probably the CIA.

stwitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/753660552367321088

senior sources are saying that NO decision has been made and that all these leaks are speculation

Trump Pence doesn't even roll off the tongue, what is he thinking?

This is true. If the general public is like my politically retarded mother, then Pence is a terrible choice. My mom hates Killary and is all for Trump, but she just flipped her shit over Pence because muh gays are nice people. "All the ones I've met are wonderful people!"

Fucking disgusting. We're on the brink of economic and demographic collapse and morons are more concerned with faggots. Universal suffrage was a massive mistake.

If this guy had a cage, he wouldn't need all those spotters.

This is with closely monitoring and planning who mates with who for untold generations.
My number is just normal conditions.

How badly is this gonna hurt Trump? Virtually no one likes Pence at all

wave of confusion, followed by people realizing that the broad-spectrum leftist hatred of Pence means that the Emperor won't be instantly assassinated or impeached.

Ok guys this seems like the perfect pick to me, here's why:

So far the groups that are on the Trump train are:

Pence is associated with the Tea Party, who represent(ed?) the staunchly conservative Republicans who would normally vote for someone like Ted Cruz. A lot of these Republicans don't think Trump is a "True Conservative", so this VP pick signals to those people that Trump is on their side. This will get even more conservatives to go out and vote in November.

Eventually, this coalition will create the NSAWP (National Socialist American Worker's Party - archive.is/bL0r6)

Yeah, has to be quads for something of that caliber.

Buchannan would be trips.

Sessions dubs.

Even singles is Pence.

Odd singles is Newt.

In any case, check em.

But its going to hurt him with the moderates

the election's in the bag, honestly. Surviving the aftermath is the real concern.

rolling for LARRY WALL as VP.

"National defense is kind of like an onion…"

Pence is in NY right now. That all but confirms he's the pick

Choosing Pence will shunt away most of the libertarian-leaning votes. He is a raging neocon interventionist, therefore profoundly anti-libertarian.

Yes he does. He said the same policy he wants to apply to the other areas he wants to apply to israel. He wants to take the nukes away from the middle east, which makes sense since nobody there can be trusted in the long run.

Fuck this Neocon faggot and the Israeli dick he rode in on. Is Trump trying to get himself assassinated?

Wait. Don't speculate.

Gotta be honest, I've looked up stuff about this guy and I'm not convinced he's a good running mate. What are the chances it's just a ruse?

I read up on his history on immigration.

I don't get why people are angry about this choice.

This is not a bad choice. I won't be excited nor will I be disappointed. He will not impede Trump's vision for a white America like other candidates may.

Hopefully it is. Hopefully Christie is going to be there tomorrow, along with Newt

Very likely just a ruse.
The Trump campaign has outright denied it.
We find out for sure tomorrow.

Sarah Palin (again)? David Duke? Ann Coulter? Moon Man? Hitler's Ghost? But most likely Flynn, Sessions or Hunter.

Trump's team is certainly doing a good job of making sure everyone's paying attention to him. Bonus points if BLM decides to tone down the violence in their riots because they realize it's making them look bad, and all the news media totally ignores them to focus on Trump.

At this rate people are going to reverse-psychology this guy into the VP nominee. Don't play with powers none of us fully understand.

(joke post btw)

Can someone save me some hassle and tell me how many hours is this away?
Am I right in assuming that Manhattan time?

WE CAN'T LET TRUMP PICK PENCELDICK

I'm open to suggestions on how we can stop this.

then why is Pence in NY right now?

Hope it is Mattis Flynn Blackburn or even Carson

twitter.com/shellawish/status/753691694957268992

Probably to bandy around Trump in hopes of getting in his cabinet like Christie and Carson and Palin.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

Doesn't matter, he's not picking his VP tomorrow

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753728269019549696

Do you even know anything about the man you are actually supporting? Or do you just know the false image of him derived from the manufactured cult of personality that his campaign staff has been pushing on sites like this? Trump loves Israel, he has stated it with his own mouth more times than it's possible to even keep track of.

How are you surprised?

HE WAS ALWAYS GOING TO POSTPONE

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THE CONVENTION

C'mon man

Am I the only one who hopes he picks Crispy? The VP is irrelevant outside of the one or two VP debates that happen during an election cycle, and Crispy Creme Christie would absolutely annihiliate anyone Shillary puts in front of him because he's basically Trump but fatter when you put him on a stage.

And now we have to wait with the fear that Pence is gonna be VP now

See:
And fucking kill yourself. Christie is a zionist neocon.

TRUMP JUST POSTPONED HIS VP PICK DUE TO NICE FRANCE ATTACK

Pence is unknown, so he is a fresh face.

Trump will carry him to glory.

Christie is a useless sack of shit.

Gingrich is a sneaky bastard.

Well Played, Mr. Trump.

Hole in One.

It doesn't matter anymore faggot because he just POSTPONED THE PICK DUE TO THE FRANCE ATTACK.

Well Played, Mr. Trump.

Hole in One.

He's a NeoCon faggot.

ITT: Faggots doubting Trump's ability to maneuver through their minds like the Nimble Navigator he is.

It was obvious Trump would never pick a neocon faggot like Pence and it was all a decoy, and this shitskin assault in France just gave him the perfect excuse to plan further ahead when he will probably announce his VP pick at the RNC on the 18th.

What's with all the (Faggots) around here?

Welcome to chans, faggot.

Ok Diarrhea Face.

That's a piss-poor insult. You are definitely a newfag.

Are insults piss poor?

Oh wow! He's acting like a pro-minority cuck!
Oh wow! He's against a Jew hiding his name and not being proud of his heritage! Literally Hitler!

Yes, it's totally just his campaign staff, and not what he's been saying himself for literally decades.

rly?

how likely that it would be ron paul?

Make Ann Coulter the VP. She would organize right wing death squads on the spot.

0.0%

He said on O'Reilly tonight that he is postponing the announcement because of the France attacks.

this thread has been slid

I have a theory: Pence was a major Cruz cuck. Pence had to withdraw from his re-election bid for governor by today in order to be able to run as VP.

So what if Trump told him he would be VP yesterday, made him withdraw his name from the governor's race, then postponed the announcement today, just so he can turn around and not pick Pence, thus screwing Pence over as the deadline for his running for governor will have already passed?

Sweet sweet revenge

Pls let these dubs be true.

D E V I L I S H

Jah, danke…

Then he should go scott brown.